Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Static feats:

http://www.comicvine.com/static/4005-26578/forums/static-respect-thread-417804/

Cyborg feats:

http://www.comicvine.com/cyborg/4005-2388/forums/new-52-cyborg-respect-thread-675909/

http://www.comicvine.com/cyborg/4005-2388/forums/cyborg-appreciation-thread-21895/

Blue Beetle feats:

http://www.comicvine.com/profile/citizenbane/blog/blue-beetle-respect-thread/82336/

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By dondave

Team

Equonox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With BFR, Vic solos.

Without, Hulk wins unless Blue Beetle taps the scarab's full potential (in which case he could probs solo)

EmperorKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

Team

what do you think they could do to him to beat him? I made this no bfr by the way. I wish they could make this into an animated film. Id love to see this fight. Anyway im curious as to how this would go considering its basic knowledge and theyd know to not take a punch or its KO time for them.

You guys seem really knowledgeable, can you help me out here?:

@angryhulks@comic_book_fan@heraldofganthet@oceanmaster21

Also i provided a few links to help those that dont know much about the lesser known DC guys

Avatar image for theincrediblesuperhulk8642
TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Hulk stomps.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: there is no BFR plus none of them could BFR Hulk.

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Shavo

Team

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

helloNurse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: there is no BFR plus none of them could BFR Hulk.

You clearly didnt check out the links above. All 3 could BFR him. Thats why bfr isnt allowed. its not fair to hulk. ANyway, in this fight it would take all 3 to beat hulk and maybe that wont be enough. Beetles got all kinds of weapons. sonics, nukes, neural disruptors, ice beams, etc, etc,. cybor can do a lot i just dont know how much he could do to hulk. static is probably the most powerful here besides hulk. Static controls electromagnetism. So i say static shuts down hulks electrical impulses in his brain. game over.

Static solos.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@hellonurse: No one has been able to shut down anything from Hulk via electromagnetism nor pulses. That point its moot. As for the 3 BFRing... I believe only Cyborg could do it.

OhItsThatGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By OhItsThatGuy

Blue Beetle could take Hulk down himself.

helloNurse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellonurse: No one has been able to shut down anything from Hulk via electromagnetism nor pulses. That point its moot. As for the 3 BFRing... I believe only Cyborg could do it.

thats like somebody in the 1800's saying nobody can build an air plane cause its never been built before. Its electricity. Static controls that. Brain = shutoff. Static solos. They all can BFR him. Look at the links to learn a little more about the characters.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By GhostRavage

@hellonurse said:

@ghostravage said:

thats like somebody in the 1800's saying nobody can build an air plane cause its never been built before. Its electricity. Static controls that. Brain = shutoff. Static solos. They all can BFR him. Look at the links to learn a little more about the characters.

You should go and look at Magneto vs Hulk threads... That point is moot. Hulk's regeneration can counter shut off attacks. Well, unless you think Static is better than Magneto in electromagnetism matters. And nah, im too lazy to go search for stuff now.

helloNurse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellonurse said:

@ghostravage said:

You should go and look at Magneto vs Hulk threads... That point is moot. Hulk's regeneration can counter shut off attacks. Well, unless you think Static is better than Magneto in electromagnetism matters. And nah, im too lazy to go search for stuff now.

No its not moot at all. There is electricity in hulks brain. static controls that. Static solos.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellonurse: Ok, that's opinion. I respectfully disagree. Lets move on.

gav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No its not moot at all. There is electricity in hulks brain. static controls that. Static solos.

I admit I'm not a Static expert, and I appreciate the links above. Has Static ever done this attack against someone of Hulk's caliber? If you have scans, great, if not just let me know who it was. Thanks! Open to anyone.

helloNurse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By helloNurse

@ghostravage said:

I didnt make an opinion. I stated a fact. Static controls electricity. Are you "respectfully disagreeing" with that? Then I stated that Hulk has electrical impulses in his brain, that too is a fact. Are you "respectfully disagreeing" that Hulk doesnt have electrical impulses in his brain? Those are rhetorical questions. Cause we BOTH know those statements are true. Dont be stubborn. Now this is my 5th and last post for today so ill be back tomorrow.

EmperorKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gav said:

@hellonurse said:

I admit I'm not a Static expert, and I appreciate the links above. Has Static ever done this attack against someone of Hulk's caliber? If you have scans, great, if not just let me know who it was. Thanks! Open to anyone.

Hi. I'm the OP. Just wanted to chime in really quickly. I love this fight, which is why i made it and i just wish we could come up with something that involves a great fight instead of static just shutting off his brain really quickly, but its in his powerset so i guess i shouldnt complain. Also, the morals are off so whether static has done that to someone else or not it doesnt matter because its within his abilities.

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gav:

Nope. He's a hero, and not typically bloodlusted enough to blatantly kill someone.

However, he does possess unprecedented levels of telepathy resistance due to being able to control the electricity in his own brain (to the point of shrugging off the Anti-Life Equation) and while I haven't read an instance of him doing so, he could be able to do it to Hulk.

Maybe.

However, Hulk has regrown his brain before, so he could just repair the neuron connections, or alternatively turning off his brain would just make Hulk angrier.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage said:

I didnt make an opinion. I stated a fact. Static controls electricity. Are you "respectfully disagreeing" with that? Then I stated that Hulk has electrical impulses in his brain, that too is a fact. Are you "respectfully disagreeing" that Hulk doesnt have electrical impulses in his brain? Those are rhetorical questions. Cause we BOTH know those statements are true. Dont be stubborn. Now this is my 5th and last post for today so ill be back tomorrow.

No i disagree it would even phase Hulk. I don't think Static could shut Hulk's brain off... Hulk has healed his brain before while Ant Man was inside his head. I truly believe shutting down Hulk's brain wont even work. As for Static doing it. It doesn't matter if he can control the electromagnetism, has he ever done such thing? Because if he didn't, then i guess its speculation. Magneto has done it though so its a plausible way to deal with some people. Nonetheless, excluding Hulk.

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage:

Magneto's tried to turn off Hulk's brain, right? I recall seeing that on a KMC thread before.

What happened? Did Hulk go mindless (get stronger) just be braindead or did nothing happen?

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage:

Magneto's tried to turn off Hulk's brain, right? I recall seeing that on a KMC thread before.

What happened? Did Hulk go mindless (get stronger) just be braindead or did nothing happen?

Sincerely, i don't recall Magneto doing anything like that on Hulk.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellonurse: @batman242: Lmfao Hulk has taken on entire teams of Avengers and X-Men and soloed them all he would stomp all 3 they wouldn't be able to BFR him it's harder than you think. He could snap each of them in half.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellonurse: @batman242: Lmfao Hulk has taken on entire teams of Avengers and X-Men and soloed them all he would stomp all 3 they wouldn't be able to BFR him it's harder than you think. He could snap each of them in half.

What does any of that have to do with the way Cyborg would BFR Hulk? Cyborg has a built-in Mother Box, which has Boom Tube technology. and Cyborg can open the Boom Tube behind Hulk and close and Hulk will be wherever Cyborg felt like putting him.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@theincrediblesuperhulk8642 said:

What does any of that have to do with the way Cyborg would BFR Hulk? Cyborg has a built-in Mother Box, which has Boom Tube technology. and Cyborg can open the Boom Tube behind Hulk and close and Hulk will be wherever Cyborg felt like putting him.

good point but i think it's no bfr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: You do realize The Avengers and X-Men have tried to BFR Hulk to no avail. Hulk would crush Cyborg before Cyborg could do anything. especially with no BFR.

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theincrediblesuperhulk8642: You do realize The Avengers and X-Men have tried to BFR Hulk to no avail. Hulk would crush Cyborg before Cyborg could do anything. especially with no BFR.

Just for the record, Cyborg could easily open a Boom Tube beneath the Hulk's feet, thus eliminating his ability to jump anywhere in his own defense. Static could slightly less easily pile hundreds of thousands of pounds of scrap metal onto the Hulk's body and shoot it (and him while entombed within it) into space or to the bottom of the ocean, making him someone else's problem. Blue Beetle? Hell, that guy could just nuke the whole area or focus it into a beam and blast him miles away. Off the top of my head anyway. All moot of course, due to BFR being outlawed here. But if it weren't, these are but a few options open to them. Just sayin'....

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: You do realize The Avengers and X-Men have tried to BFR Hulk to no avail. Hulk would crush Cyborg before Cyborg could do anything. especially with no BFR.

You didn't grasp the concept of what I was talking about at all, did you?

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By MethoKi

@patrat18 said:

@batman242 said:

@theincrediblesuperhulk8642 said:

good point but i think it's no bfr

Oh no, I know there's no BFR. But he said that Cyborg isn't capable of doing it. Because the Avengers and X-Men couldn't stop Hulk, Cyborg can't........

I guess he's only thinking of Cyborg physically trying to throw or punch Hulk far away from the battlefield. I explained how Cyborg would do it, and he's still bringing up a total irrelevant argument.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: Yes but the thing is Hulk could take him out before he makes the boomtube and Hulk could take Cyborg out pretty easily simple as that.

@heraldofganthet: Hulk could easily crush them all before this happens plus none of that would stop Hulk statics and Blue Beetles wouldn't really BFR Hulk it would be more of an annoyance to temporarily remove him for a couple of seconds until he get's back. Cyborg never opened a boom tube under someone.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: Yes but the thing is Hulk could take him out before he makes the boomtube and Hulk could take Cyborg out pretty easily simple as that.

@heraldofganthet: Hulk could easily crush them all before this happens plus none of that would stop Hulk statics and Blue Beetles wouldn't really BFR Hulk it would be more of an annoyance to temporarily remove him for a couple of seconds until he get's back. Cyborg never opened a boom tube under someone.

No Caption Provided

Yea, cause Hulk has super reaction time and is all of a sudden fast enough to take everyone out in a split second.

Wait a minute.....

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: agreed i really don't see the point in arguing with hulk fans/marvelfans. it's like when hulk vs he can beat anyone and everything as long as he's mad. i don't get it how would hulk take out static, blue beetle, and cyborg, when he's taking a beating from the likes of havok,wolverine, ultron, is beyond me but hulk always wins?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: Sorry but I have to burst you're bubble.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk smash. This is obvious considering the only two explanations we've heard against is BFR, which isn't allowed, and some nonsense about controlling Hulks brain electricity (something never done by that character, ever), lol! Talk about grasping at straws! Hulks strength, durability and regeneration is way beyond these three and busts teams, regularly.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: Yep it's current Hulk which is Savage Hulk and if you're wondering why Hulk isn't the WWHulk persona from Greg Pak's run anymore it's because to tie in to the Avengers movie they brought back Hulk as the Savage Hulk in a Bendis written Avenegrs Assemble story arc (AA issues 1-8) which they continued with the Savage Hulk in Avengers vs X-Men issues 11 and 12 and then came Marvel Now where he is still Savage Hulk in Indestructible Hulk and Avenger's and if you're wondering where these scans are from they are from the Indestructible Hulk comic book which is a great read I highly reccomend it it's written by the great Mark Waid and drawn by Leinel Yu Walter Simonson and Matteo Scalera.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk smash. This is obvious considering the only two explanations we've heard against is BFR, which isn't allowed, and some nonsense about controlling Hulks brain electricity (something never done by that character, ever), lol! Talk about grasping at straws! Hulks strength, durability and regeneration is way beyond these three and busts teams, regularly.

Precisely my point. It doesn't matter if Static supposedly is able to control the electromagnetic forces... If he hasn't done anything like shutting off a brain, then that speculative argument may be easily discarded. Its not like he's Magneto who actually did something like that.

@patrat18 said:

@batman242: agreed ireally don't see the point in arguing with hulk fans/marvelfans. it's like when hulk vs he can beat anyone and everything as long as he's mad. i don't get it how would hulk take out static, blue beetle, and cyborg, when he's taking a beating from the likes of havok,wolverine, ultron, is beyond me but hulk always wins?

Its not only Marvel fans and Hulk fans. As well as Storm Fans, Flash Fans, Doomsday Fans, Superman Fans and on and on. When you make a battle thread, you need to know you're getting answers you wont like. People will disagree with you and try to state their points. As for Hulk always winning, its totally the opposite, the lowballing in this site its disgusting...

You need to stop using the low showings of characters, Hulk on a regular basis will never lose to Wolverine nor Havok... He's indeed a high tier, why you want to put him like some average mutant street leveler? Which is ridiculous to think given the fact that from the very beginning Hulk is fighting uber high tiers.

Hulk can thunderclap, which i see as a possible opener in this fight since Hulk sees himself fighting 3 foes, he can incapacitate Static for a limited period of time, also disrupt Cyborgs concentration, leaving Blue Beetle on stand.

@theincrediblesuperhulk8642: You do realize The Avengers and X-Men have tried to BFR Hulk to no avail. Hulk would crush Cyborg before Cyborg could do anything. especially with no BFR.

Just for the record, Cyborg could easily open a Boom Tube beneath the Hulk's feet, thus eliminating his ability to jump anywhere in his own defense. Static could slightly less easily pile hundreds of thousands of pounds of scrap metal onto the Hulk's body and shoot it (and him while entombed within it) into space or to the bottom of the ocean, making him someone else's problem. Blue Beetle? Hell, that guy could just nuke the whole area or focus it into a beam and blast him miles away. Off the top of my head anyway. All moot of course, due to BFR being outlawed here. But if it weren't, these are but a few options open to them. Just sayin'....

I hardly believe that wont do anything. A simple pile of metal is going to be any trouble for Hulk. I want to really see Blue Beetle nuking the area, i want to see another 80 feet tall Hulk busting this team in 4 seconds.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By patrat18

hulk dose win this,but it's not even close to a stomp.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: Yep it's current Hulk which is Savage Hulk and if you're wondering why Hulk isn't the WWHulk persona from Greg Pak's run anymore it's because to tie in to the movie they brought back Hulk as the Savage Hulk in a Bendis written Avenegrs Assemble story arc (AA issues 1-8) which they continued with the Savage Hulk in Avengers vs X-Men issues 11 and 12 and then came Marvel Now where he is still Savage Hulk in Indestructible Hulk and Avenger's and if you're wondering where these scans are from they are from the Indestructible Hulk comic book which is a great read I highly reccomend it it's written by the great Mark Waid and drawn by Leinel Yu Walter Simonson and Matteo Scalera.

Well that is a great debate in one comment. I admit, I lost. Looks like Hulk would win this. But in a stomp? doubt it. But in the case of BFR, I believe they'd all know what to do. Just distract Hulk (mostly Bluw Beetle) and let Cyborg BFR him. But since BFR isn't allowed, you won.

Hulk wins.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: Humbleness... 1 charity follow for the cause.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batman242: Thank you and also if BB nukes him it's a terrible idea since Nukes power Hulk up. Cyborg is the only one who could logically BFR Hulk but even then it's a slim chance. Hulk stomps if he uses his speed like I showed you in the scans if not Hulk wins pretty easily.

@batman242: Humbleness... 1 charity follow for the cause.

Lol agreed.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk ftw,,for obvious reasons stated above

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk no doubt beats the team for he is a team buster. These three don't really bring anything to the table that The Jaded Giant haven't seen or dealt with before

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Without BFR, Cyborg don't have much options against Hulk.

I don't think Static can generate enough power to cause any detrimental damage to Hulk.

Blue Beetle is probably the only one that have a chance against Hulk, although at his normal power level, he may not be able to overpower Hulk.

Personally I think Hulk take this after a fight.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorking: blue beetle has qeapons and that can hurt the specter

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By HeraldofGanthet

@ghostravage: I hardly believe that wont do anything. A simple pile of metal is going to be any trouble for Hulk. I want to really see Blue Beetle nuking the area, i want to see another 80 feet tall Hulk busting this team in 4 seconds.

LOL! For clarities sake, I didn't mean actually giving off nuclear radiation. I meant more along the lines of concussive force devastating the immediate battleground they were fighting on since the Scarab's first move is always way more than what's necessary ( with Jaime always trying to calm it down). He could also choose to focus that destructive power into a single beam to blast/BFR the Hulk far off into the distance. You know, IF BFR was on the table. But alas...:(

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Theorder14

Blue Beetle could solo this

just let the scarab scan for weaknesses and poof comes a anti-hulk/gamma weapon

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points