WBH curb-stomp. This is spite.

- Pip

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

I thought this was Marvel Ares, i just came to facepalm though... But now, since i know next to nothing bout DC Ares, i'll just hide in the shadows. If Ares isn't on planetary tier, he gets stomped.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Need to know some PF-Ares feats (scans if possible) before commenting.

BatmanFan11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ares considering that anger is one of the few things he feeds on. The angrier Hulk would be getting. The stronger Ares would get. So Ares wins.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've only heard about Ares in Injustice of

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zhurong said:

@ghostravage: @pipxeroth: You two are aware that Pre-Flashpoint Ares has the Godwave right?

I clearly said in my comment i know next to nothing about him, i just said that if he isn't on planetary tier, he loses.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725: He a Wonder Woman's villain,He's pretty powerful you should check him out in the comics

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ares considering that anger is one of the few things he feeds on. The angrier Hulk would be getting. The stronger Ares would get. So Ares wins.

They will stay the same then... The angrier Hulk gets, the stronger he gets. -.-'... Going by that logic its all about who becomes stronger in less time.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: Quite honestly I regret making this thread because I think this is spite in Ares favor considering Superman cant beat him

KingAres109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: I'm not sure but I heard he was close to Odin or Zeus level..That's what I heard though...

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: I'm not sure but I heard he was close to Odin or Zeus level..That's what I heard though...

Then its a spite for sure... Skyfather lvl is way too high for Hulk.

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By pipxeroth

@ghostravage: Gah f**k!

I thought this was marvel ares xD

Well it is still curb-stomp/spite. But against hulk in this case.

DC Ares killed Highfather (basically the DC equivalent to Odin i think) and he killed Hades and ruled over hell for some time. He is practically immune to physical damage, and the god-wave is well... a wave of godliness death.

- Pip

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Ares stomps.

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By dum529001

Could we see some scans for Ares' feats?

I already know about the Hulk.

USSJ3071

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

so hulk's plan will be to hit the god of war? XD

i think ares would just make hulk his herald or something

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ares.

Avatar image for rogaldornvii40k
RogalDornVII40k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By RogalDornVII40k

@heirtothekingdom:

-Hulk possesses Marvel's most powerful healing factor, being able to adapt to any environment (space vacuum) by creating new organs. It also has resistance to molecular control and the mystical arts being able to hold the mental control of Charles Xavier (the most powerful telepath in the world that can stop the entire population of the planet at the very least) Jean Gray and cable. Said the master, (future version of hulk), no matter if he dies, they always end up coming back to life no matter if days, weeks or months have passed, apparently it is immortal.

-Hulk is considered to be with the greatest number of physical feats of Marvel, as lifting the weight of a star trapped in a distortion of space time giving life to a supernova and a star at the same time, destroy a dimension of an applause, too Maintained on its shoulders a whole mountain range and the weight of tectonic plates of a planet 2 times greater than the Earth. It was also tried to stop hulk with a trap that simulated the gravitational force of Jupiter × 100 plus adamantium nets, and obviously Hulk destroyed the trap. Not to say that a punch destroyed a barrier of time, and all this without being in its wbreacker form.

-Beyonder (all-powerful entity that defeated the living court) recognized the unlimited power of hulk. Making it the most powerful physical being of Marvel.

- When fighting against Onslaught, a psionic entity just as powerful as a celestial (multiversal entities that alter reality by just thinking about it) that possessed the power of all the planet's mutants along with those of Jean Gray, Franklin Richards and Cable, Hulk Achievement Destroy the armor of onslaught, which had originally been created to be indestructible to any law of physics or entity, and yet hulk in its wild form managed to break it with a punch.

"He also destroyed Thor's hammer with one hand, even though it was created by Odin (the most powerful skyfather).

-Apocalypse on the other hand recognized that Hulk could give him control of the same celestials (all-powerful entities), thus demonstrating the infinite power of hulk

- The normal speed of hulk is of about 400km / h, even is able to break the sound barrier, on the other hand, if he decide to run faster the terrain would deform and not support its strength, that is why you prefer To jump - In addition, hulk was able to catch in full swing to silver surfer (one of the faster heroes of Marvel being able to fly at cosmic speeds, faster than the light).

-And lastly, all the exploits I've written have made them without being in their wbreacker form, I will only say that in his incarnation wbreacker almost destroys the planet by just moving the foot ..., If we add the most powerful incarnation and Destructive hulk (the beast), which has not yet manifested itself on the physical plane, would be able to destroy the planet by supporting the little finger, taking at most 5 sec.

- As final data I will tell you that I also hold the energy of two Universes.

When hulk is in his world war form, Bruce and Hulk act in common agreement having the same intelligence, if we know he Bruce banner is in the top 10 of Marvel's brilliant minds, he gives me that ares has nothing to do, as well In a curious way, Bruce calculates everything around him with mathematics as amadeus cho does, for he sees reality in numbers, making even Hulk be able to strike at the most exact and weak points of his enemy.

Greetings

thebuckaronatr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol Ares>>>JLA. If he isn't jobbing. He beats WB hulk as well

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By helloman

Ares stomps.

Avatar image for deactivated-6021b09dd509c
deactivated-6021b09dd509c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Ares in a stomp

Bones309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heirtothekingdom:

"He also destroyed Thor's hammer with one hand, even though it was created by Odin (the most powerful skyfather).

Wasn't that a dream?

AbelHsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers