User Lists: 2

No one?

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

@matchesmalone21: What are Andrew's feats?

On a side note, i do like a lot you use Indestructible Hulk. He tends to be put aside in the battle forums. Kudos.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

aquaman01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Wait, it is only Indestructible Hulk? Not World war hulk or even World Breaker but current?

Andrew beats him. I love the current comic and it is showing that Hulk is just a boss, but magic>brute strength.

Andrew could just TK him by throwing him into the Sun. Boom, BFR'd him.

aquaman01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21: Didn't Andrew get stalemated by Batman?

Nah, Batman was being a jerk because he thought Andrew murdered dozens of innocent people. Andrew was trying to be a nice guy and hold back. When batman tried to pin him down, all Andrew did was turn to mist and chokehold him.

However, the point is kinda moot as that is Pre-Cain Andrew, where as current Andrew is Post-Cain where he got so much magical powers that the Justice League Dark were terrified at the thought of Andrew turning evil.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: People doesn't wanted to used it,because Waid is focusing in others Hulk's powerset more tahn strength,most of people don't like it or only knows Hulk by the superhuman strength.

Andrew Feats (before the power up)

Turn himself into a mist to choke Constantine

Turn into a giant wolfman

Turn into a giant Bat

Can heal himself

Have low level telepathy

After the power up

Takes a heat-vision blast from Apollo at point black range and in a weakened state without a scratch.

Blow up the heads of two human with a flick of the fingers and then make it regrow.

Reattached limbs from a human,after he dismembered him

Freezee via telekinesis an army of vampire

Absorbs the dark magic from Cain

Turn countless vampire back to humans

Take the small sun attack from Constantine and was only stunned.

Reduces an entire vampire army to dust:

@comicstooge: Batman and Andrew Bennet never stalemated. Bennet was holding back the entire time,because he have heard about Batman,they didn't fight after all Batman tried to choke him and he simply turn himself into a mist.

aquaman01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: People doesn't wanted to used it,because Waid is focusing in others Hulk's powerset more tahn strength,most of people don't like it or only knows Hulk by the superhuman strength.

Andrew Feats (before the power up)

Turn himself into a mist to choke Constantine

Turn into a giant wolfman

Turn into a giant Bat

Can heal himself

Have low level telepathy

After the power up

Takes a heat-vision blast from Apollo at point black range and in a weakened state without a scratch.

Blow up the heads of two human with a flick of the fingers and then make it regrow.

Reattached limbs from a human,after he dismembered him

Freezee via telekinesis an army of vampire

Absorbs the dark magic from Cain

Turn countless vampire back to humans

Take the small sun attack from Constantine and was only stunned.

Reduces an entire vampire army to dust:

@comicstooge: Batman and Andrew Bennet never stalemated. Bennet was holding back the entire time,because he have heard about Batman,they didn't fight after all Batman tried to choke him and he simply turn himself into a mist.

What is the strongest a low level telepath can do? Because Andrew made everyone in Gotham ( forget what happened and altered their memories). I would think that would make him at least mid level. I would consider someone like Aquaman low level, and Andrew has much stronger telepathy than AQ in New 52.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aquaman01: Aquaman does not have low level telepathy. I would consider the Vultrimites from Invincible comics, that can only communicate telepathically. Aquaman has a wide range of telepathy on people and beings that come from fish. True story.

That being said, Hulk actually felt into a TP assault, however, it was more likely a high tier telepath since it was Abyss, who is equal to Ex-Nihilo who should be above planetary scale. If anything, Hulk has chances to fall into TP.

aquaman01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aquaman01: Aquaman does not have low level telepathy. I would consider the Vultrimites from Invincible comics, that can only communicate telepathically. Aquaman has a wide range of telepathy on people and beings that come from fish. True story.

That being said, Hulk actually felt into a TP assault, however, it was more likely a high tier telepath since it was Abyss, who is equal to Ex-Nihilo who should be above planetary scale. If anything, Hulk has chances to fall into TP.

If we were talking about pre-52 I would agree. AQ was VERY powerful telepathically pre-52. While AQ is showing improvement with his telepathy by talking to his friend across the world and being able to control Topo for about a minute, he is nothing like he was pre-52. AQ has not erased people's memories and changed them. I don't even know if he could do that pre-52.

Of course, I am hoping AQ does get a power up in Telepathic powers. I want AQ to get better Telepathic powers, get some magic, and have full control of powers of his Trident. :)

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage said:

If we were talking about pre-52 I would agree. AQ was VERY powerful telepathically pre-52. While AQ is showing improvement with his telepathy by talking to his friend across the world and being able to control Topo for about a minute, he is nothing like he was pre-52. AQ has not erased people's memories and changed them. I don't even know if he could do that pre-52.

Of course, I am hoping AQ does get a power up in Telepathic powers. I want AQ to get better Telepathic powers, get some magic, and have full control of powers of his Trident. :)

That'd be awesome. Give him the water hand, hydrokenisis, TP equal to his Pre-reboot self and yeah, make the Trident cooler than it is already.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By GhostRavage
ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

@matchesmalone21: Didn't Andrew get stalemated by Batman?

Nah Andrew was holding back he even incapped Batman IIRC. Anyways Andrew then went on to solo Apollo and Midnighter someone that can do that is gonna wreck Batman in a random encounter:

No Caption Provided

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Andrew can win

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21: Well, the only ability that will determine this is his TP. I don't see any other being a factor here. That being said it could go either way since we don't have enough TP resistance feats for this Hulk to make a comparison, unless his past incarnations feats are allowed.