How many World War Hulks would it take to Conquer Pre-52 DC Earth?

• 103 results
Cara_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll How many World War Hulks would it take to Conquer Pre-52 DC Earth? (117 votes)

10 World War Hulks 20%
100 World War Hulks 6%
1,000 World War Hulks 17%
10,000 World War Hulks 12%
100,000 World War Hulks 4%
1,000,000 World War Hulks 6%
*Greater than anything on the Poll* 35%

They want to Conquer (Not destroy, Not wipe out all life, no loop holes)

Every bodies IC.

P.S: No beings on par with the Spectre or greater.

• 
green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@equonox said:

@greenteaforme: I agree, my point was Fate is way more powerful than him.

@green_skaar said:
@equonox said:

@moonman78: Dr. Strange failing to stop WWH is beyond PIS. We are talking about the same guy who can beat Shuma Gorath and Dormamu, omniversal threats, by himself. Fate has always been on par with, if not more powerful, than Strange.

According to Dr. Strange Hulk contains energy from "the pocket universe and others" that will tear him apart and be "the end of everything". Sounds like an omniversal threat to me!

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/136540/3113661-2634678879-29795.jpg

Oh and speaking of Dormamu; Hulk with a thunderclap snuffed his head out:

http://www.comicvine.com/images/1300-3089210

WWH is not an omniversal threat. What is any number of WWHs going to do to Captain Atom / what will they do to prevent him from de-atomizing them or draining all their gamma radiation? How will they prevent Dr. Fate from stuffing them all in a pocket universe or Zatanna teleporting them into the sun?

Scans > naked assertions

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@equonox said:

@moonman78: Dr. Strange failing to stop WWH is beyond PIS. We are talking about the same guy who can beat Shuma Gorath and Dormamu, omniversal threats, by himself. Fate has always been on par with, if not more powerful, than Strange.

According to Dr. Strange Hulk contains energy from "the pocket universe and others" that will tear him apart and be "the end of everything". Sounds like an omniversal threat to me!

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/136540/3113661-2634678879-29795.jpg

No Caption Provided

Are we talking about the same Dormammu?

Avatar image for imnemothegemini
ImNemotheGemini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@norrinboltagonprime21:

You wanna post the scans right after that ?? Where he's gloating about how he worked the avengers and hulk.. Then hulks body reversed the Transmutation (and Transmutation and Matter Manipulation have NEVER worked on hulk) then he gets snuffed out by a thunderclap to the head ?

Context makes a difference doesn't it ? :)

ImNemotheGemini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By ImNemotheGemini

I love how "10 hulks" and "more than on the list" are the Top two answers !

For those saying Fate or Zatanna solo or Cap atom solo... SCANS OR IT NEVER HAPPENED ! I mean really.. When you're dealing with straight power houses... You can't use weak cop out arguments like that ! If it was one WWH and DC earth had 30 minues prep and knowledge.. They'd have a spell cooked up.. I'd buy that ! But a random encounter with 10-1,000,000 powerful at once.. And for you to think they could pull some powerful Deus ex feat out of there arse on the fly is utter and complete fanboyism ! 10 hulks is more than enough to combat DC earth... 1 World breaker would solo !

Also feats for cap atom that suggest he could take all of WWH's gamma.. I highly doubt he's on Silver Surfer level or even Rulk when it comes to draining ! Rulk drained Savage Hulk.. But couldn't to WWH.. Then got one Shotted !

SirMethos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By SirMethos

@odinsonnn: There's so many errors in your post, that just quoting the whole thing and replying, would make the reply an incoherent mess. So I'll respond to your points one at a time.

"you gotta pull your head outta your rear-end. WWH gets his hands on Flash ONCE--flash is out."

This is true. But Flash is fast enough, in both movement, combat, and reaction speed, that WWH won't get his hands on Flash in the first place, so it's a moot point.

"Magic isn't going to cut it with WWH. If he overcame Strange, then broke his hands (off pure rage alone) then I don't see much the DC magicians could do."

Yea, let's take a look at that.

The only thing that Strange did, was get inside Hulk's head. He didn't try anything else. Strange even flat out said himself, that he could easily take out Hulk. But since Bruce Banner is his friend, he choose to try to reason with him instead.

Since none of the DC magicians are friends with Banner, none of them are going to be holding back. Which effectively makes your point moot(again).

"One WWH was enough to ravage Marvel earth (stark, reed, and t'challa [i believe] prep and military included). Close to his peak in the epic he was shattering the entire east coast--while emitting massive amounts of gamma radiation--with a single footstep."

Yea, it's called having a PIS generator so far up his arse, he could taste it.

Stark's prep. was building a special armor to fight WWH. An armor that is weaker than a lot of other stuff he has created, and centered around matching Hulk's strength, instead of targeting his weakness.

The others were along similar lines(Reed hardly did any prep at all).

DC has several characters who are used to dealing with beings who are far more powerful than themselves, and won't make the PIS generated mistakes that Stark, Reed and other did. Luthor, to give an example, makes a special point of targeting the weakness(using kryptonite against Superman, most times he directly confronts him).

Another moot point. You're on a roll.

"WWH's every ability is amplified to exponential levels (strength--no one, hardly even Clark, is matching his feats in that dept--durability, healing factor--something very few DC heroes have--and overall aggression) that will be enough to also ravage the DC earth with one WWH alone."

1. There are several DC characters who have strength on the same levels. WWH's most impressive feat of strength, was holding the continental plates on Sakaar together. Pre-Flashpoint, Superman has things like pulling Mageddon, or pushing the Earth. While in the new-52, he has the feat of benching the Earth for several days(without exposure to sunlight). And there are several DC characters that are roughly equal, or superior, to Superman in terms of strength.

2. Healing Factor is something that several DC characters have to some degree. Despite your claim to the contrary.

WWH's levels of power will be enough to get the attention of the DC heroes, but hardly enough to "ravage DC earth with one WWH alone."

"Now unless you're saying Marvel earth vs. DC earth is a complete mismatch (given the heroes began trying to reason with him after seeing resistance was futile) then one WWH should cause as much as a problem to the DC earth as well (I mean he started at Black Bolt for God's sake)."

Well, ordinarily it wouldn't be a complete mismatch, but if Marvel earth is jobbing as badly in a match against DC earth, as they were against WWH, then yes, it's a violent mismatch.

"10 should do the trick."

Well, if "the trick" is getting easily(relatively) defeated, then you're right, 10 WWHs will definitely do the trick.

NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@norrinboltagonprime21:

You wanna post the scans right after that ?? Where he's gloating about how he worked the avengers and hulk.. Then hulks body reversed the Transmutation (and Transmutation and Matter Manipulation have NEVER worked on hulk) then he gets snuffed out by a thunderclap to the head ?

That doesn't make any sense????

How does Hulk's body reverse transmutation? That isn't even hulk anymore. That's just as bad as Wolverine regenerating from nothing.

Transmutation has worked on Hulk, Silver Surfer draining him and curing Banner ring a bell?

Hulk one shotting Dormammu is ridiculous, which is why its bad writing.

ImNemotheGemini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By ImNemotheGemini

@norrinboltagonprime21:

When you can heal from an ash pile.. Reversing transmutation isn't far fetched.. He has 3 feats off it..

The high evolutionary couldn't mutate him..

Grey Gargoyle couldn't turn him to stone

And some dude tried to shrink hulk.. But hulks body sent the power back at the user and it knocked him out (or something like that... I'm iffy on the details of that one)

His Regen is over the top.. So why be surprised ?

Oh and SS DRAINING hulk of Gamma is not transmutation ... It's Absorption !

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@equonox said:

@greenteaforme: I agree, my point was Fate is way more powerful than him.

@green_skaar said:
@equonox said:

WWH is not an omniversal threat. What is any number of WWHs going to do to Captain Atom / what will they do to prevent him from de-atomizing them or draining all their gamma radiation? How will they prevent Dr. Fate from stuffing them all in a pocket universe or Zatanna teleporting them into the sun?

i doubt any hulk fan here can answer that

ImNemotheGemini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By ImNemotheGemini

@patrat18:

Tell me how Captain Atom drains 10 Hulks at once who all literally have gamma pouring from their eyes ! Doesn't he have to absorb at a constant rate or else he time jumps.. He can't instantly drain them all ! Doesn't have the feats ! Also.. Hulks record for being highly resistant to draining is much better than his being drained record ! Rulk was able to drain Savage Hulk dry ! He also drained the surfer and punched out watcher ! But he could t repeat the feat against WWH ! Red She-Hulk was able to drain enough gamma that she became a WBH of her own.. And them was able to absorb more ! But she couldn't drain him dry.. Captain atom is out of his league on this one ! And surfer draining Savage Hulk was how many years ago ?? Exactly !

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imnemothegemini: Captain Atom can absorb unlimited radiation so long as he has a consistent rate of absorption im not saying he would drain them all hell he could turn hulks blood into water, or he could shrink inside hulks head and expand, and he's not the only one with that type of power hulk is not taking over the dcu.

Odinsonnn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Odinsonnn

@sirmethos: *cracks knuckles*

"This is true. But Flash is fast enough, in both movement, combat, and reaction speed, that WWH won't get his hands on Flash in the first place, so it's a moot point."

In all the fiction that Flash exhibits his picosecond combat/reaction speed, he is not untouchable, nor was it ever impossible for beings much slower than Flash to hit him. If this was not the case Flash (or the JL for that matter) would never lose a battle in his life. Not to mention when you know exactly where he's going--right at you. (ie. Hulk grabs Flash by the neck and squeezes the brain right out of his skull).

No Caption Provided

"The only thing that Strange did, was get inside Hulk's head. He didn't try anything else. Strange even flat out said himself, that he could easily take out Hulk. But since Bruce Banner is his friend, he choose to try to reason with him instead."

You have a point Strange didn't wanna kill Bruce. However that's not all he tried, you're wrong again. He was willing to get his hands dirty with him after his incantations failed. He drank the potion that infused him with Zom and tried to go toe-to-toe with Hulk. Though it started off very well in his favor, eventually, as it is always proven, Hulk was too much for even the demon-possessed Sorcerer Supreme.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

"Stark's prep. was building a special armor to fight WWH. An armor that is weaker than a lot of other stuff he has created, and centered around matching Hulk's strength, instead of targeting his weakness."

Besides the fact that Kryptonite for Superman is probably the farthest thing from "genius prep." You're also wrong again. Stark built a suit to match Hulk's strength, yes. But he also did exactly what you babbled about; targeting his weakness with nanobots

No Caption Provided

"There are several DC characters who have strength on the same levels. WWH's most impressive feat of strength, was holding the continental plates on Sakaar together. Pre-Flashpoint, Superman has things like pulling Mageddon, or pushing the Earth. While in the new-52, he has the feat of benching the Earth for several days(without exposure to sunlight). And there are several DC characters that are roughly equal, or superior, to Superman in terms of strength."

You claimed "several" characters able to match WWH's strength yet you only mentioned Clark (as did I) in your defense. Unless you point out several characters with literally, not figuratively, unlimited strength--at worldbreaker levels--then you are wrong again. WWH can easily shatter a planet and that is not hyperbole. The only reason he didn't do so in the arc was because his quarry was only with Reed, Stark, Strange and Black Bolt. Not the innocent ppl of Earth. (*even better feat: Hulk and red She-Hulk destroyed an entire planet completely when they collided into each other--wish I had the scan)

"Healing Factor is something that several DC characters have to some degree. Despite your claim to the contrary."

Again you use that word "several" too loosely. If you can't name at least ten characters, significant to this fight, with a legitimate healing factor (I won't even ask you for HFs on Hulk's level) then you're wrong again. What's that like six times? Jeez, you're on a roll.

"Well, ordinarily it wouldn't be a complete mismatch, but if Marvel earth is jobbing as badly in a match against DC earth, as they were against WWH, then yes, it's a violent mismatch."

You claim they were "jobbing," a savvy defense (total sarcasm). Let's stick with facts here. Hulk came back to Earth to exact revenge on those who horridly betrayed him. In both Hulk's, and the heroes of Earth's, hearts they are still friends and ex-partners in battle. Neither side wanting to kill the other. One simply wanting to prove a point, the other reconciling with the point they already made. When Sentry even entered the battle it wasn't for the kill, it was on his own accord to battle his old friend in a scenario when he could finally let loose of everything he'd been so stressfully holding back his whole life (which is why he thanked Bruce right before he passed out).

Now you have a point the DC characters will not have this same issue of wanting to help their friend Bruce. However the 10 WWHs will have no allegiance to these heroes either. The only disadvantage in this scenario is that the DC heroes have innocents of their home planet to protect (no need to go into depth about the impacts of this dynamic because it goes without saying).

This argument is in the vacuum of one WWH. I stick with my original claim: 10 should conquer DC earth.

Odinsonnn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@greenteaforme: "Dr. Strange is depowered now, and is pathetic. He lost to Magick 1-vs-1. Current strange is embarrassing."

dude Magik was Phoenix-juiced. Not to mention she didn't actually beat him. He said he had her, he just fell out of it for a sec. Yeah his writers don't fuck with him nearly as hard but he's still the mf'in Sorcerer Supreme.

IRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I believe there are at least half a dozen heroes that could simply BFR all the hulks, like Doctor Fate.

MarlboroMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By MarlboroMan

@odinsonnn: No it wasn't Phoenix powered Magic and she literally beat him fairly. And saying i have her doesnt mean anything if you lose in the end i mean Hulk attack Galactus and do thrash talking before as well

NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@norrinboltagonprime21:

When you can heal from an ash pile.. Reversing transmutation isn't far fetched.. He has 3 feats off it..

The high evolutionary couldn't mutate him..

Grey Gargoyle couldn't turn him to stone

And some dude tried to shrink hulk.. But hulks body sent the power back at the user and it knocked him out (or something like that... I'm iffy on the details of that one)

His Regen is over the top.. So why be surprised ?

Oh and SS DRAINING hulk of Gamma is not transmutation ... It's Absorption !

It isn't regeneration, its his walking plot device of anger at work. When hulk got turned to glass, he wasn't hulk anymore. It is a glass statue, and there's no debating this. There's nothing to heal from and someone how he heals from it?! It makes no sense.

If you read my post I said curing banner, not absorbing.

Surfer cures banner. Transmutation ftw.
Surfer cures banner. Transmutation ftw.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

#66  Edited By kidman560

@equonox: Dr. Strange is depowered, and is pathetic now. He lost to Magick 1-vs-1. Current Strange is embarrassing.

yeah well during WWH sega he wasnt depowered and he was still considered quite powerful. Also if you are going to use Nabu fate to justify Fate being stronger then you might want to be classic Strange. Classic Strange would kick Nabu Fate into the dirt and manhandle him. So plz while i totally agree with you i hate what they have done to Strange

SirMethos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By SirMethos

@odinsonnn:

"In all the fiction that Flash exhibits his picosecond combat/reaction speed, he is not untouchable, nor was it ever impossible for beings much slower than Flash to hit him. If this was not the case Flash (or the JL for that matter) would never lose a battle in his life. Not to mention when you know exactly where he's going--right at you. (ie. Hulk grabs Flash by the neck and squeezes the brain right out of his skull)."

Yea, except he's not going "right at you", he's circling, or he's throwing objects from a distance, creating vacuum vortexes, etc. That's if he's even participating actively in the battle in the first place, and not simply evacuating civilians from the area, so the heavy-hitters don't have to worry about them.

"You have a point Strange didn't wanna kill Bruce. However that's not all he tried, you're wrong again. He was willing to get his hands dirty with him after his incantations failed. He drank the potion that infused him with Zom and tried to go toe-to-toe with Hulk. Though it started off very well in his favor, eventually, as it is always proven, Hulk was too much for even the demon-possessed Sorcerer Supreme."

You got some things wrong here.

It's true that he infused himself with the essence of Zom, I left that out because it goes without saying, that that is part of the PIS.

However, it was not "proven" that "Hulk was too much".

If you actually read the comic, Strange started losing control of Zom, then Hulk nailed him once when he was off-guard, and kept pounding on him when he was down.

Hardly proof that Hulk is superior, quite the contrary. It shows that he can't take Strange in a straight fight, even a physical one.

"Besides the fact that Kryptonite for Superman is probably the farthest thing from "genius prep." You're also wrong again. Stark built a suit to match Hulk's strength, yes. But he also did exactly what you babbled about; targeting his weakness with nanobots"

1. Using kryptonite alone is not particularly genius, that's true. Luthor generally utilizes it in various forms of tech though.

2. While I forgot about/missed the nanobots, that's hardly "targetting Hulk's weakness". They were meant to supress his power, not target any weakness.

3. What you conveniently left out, is that for all we know, the nanobots would actually have worked, if the military hadn't intervened and messed up. Hulk got hit with two missiles from military aircrafts, when he was still down, which caused a flashback to Caira, and her death, sending more gamma radiation into Hulk's system, and flushing the nanobots.

Funny how little things like that get left out.

"You claimed "several" characters able to match WWH's strength yet you only mentioned Clark (as did I) in your defense. Unless you point out several characters with literally, not figuratively, unlimited strength--at worldbreaker levels--then you are wrong again. WWH can easily shatter a planet and that is not hyperbole. The only reason he didn't do so in the arc was because his quarry was only with Reed, Stark, Strange and Black Bolt. Not the innocent ppl of Earth. (*even better feat: Hulk and red She-Hulk destroyed an entire planet completely when they collided into each other--wish I had the scan)"

1. I didn't think I needed to list people who are roughly equal, or superior, to Superman in terms of strength. Most people with basic knowledge of DC already know several of them.

2. Supergirl, Powergirl, Captain Marvel, Black Adam, Martian Manhunter, Orion, Miss Martian, Captain Atom, Wonder Woman, Etrigan(literally punched a man to the moon), etc. etc.

"Again you use that word "several" too loosely. If you can't name at least ten characters, significant to this fight, with a legitimate healing factor (I won't even ask you for HFs on Hulk's level) then you're wrong again. What's that like six times? Jeez, you're on a roll."

Again, I didn't think I needed to list characters with healing factor, because it's common knowledge for anyone with knowledge of DC, which you apparently don't have.

All of the Kryptonians(that's 3, 4 if you count superboy), the Marvel Family(that's 3 more, + black adam), Etrigan, Wonder Woman and Wonder Girl(donna troy), the Flash Family(that's 5 or 6), Zauriel, Metamorpho, Plastic Man, the Martians(that's 2), etc. etc.

"You claim they were "jobbing," a savvy defense (total sarcasm). Let's stick with facts here. Hulk came back to Earth to exact revenge on those who horridly betrayed him. In both Hulk's, and the heroes of Earth's, hearts they are still friends and ex-partners in battle. Neither side wanting to kill the other. One simply wanting to prove a point, the other reconciling with the point they already made. When Sentry even entered the battle it wasn't for the kill, it was on his own accord to battle his old friend in a scenario when he could finally let loose of everything he'd been so stressfully holding back his whole life (which is why he thanked Bruce right before he passed out).

Now you have a point the DC characters will not have this same issue of wanting to help their friend Bruce. However the 10 WWHs will have no allegiance to these heroes either. The only disadvantage in this scenario is that the DC heroes have innocents of their home planet to protect (no need to go into depth about the impacts of this dynamic because it goes without saying)."

That the Marvel heroes were jobbing is not a defense, it's just facts.

But yes, let's stick with facts:

The heroes knew that Hulk was coming and why, and they had time to prepare. But instead of working together, even just the illuminati members, to make a coherent plan(say, using Strange's magic, or the telepaths from the x-men, while Hulk was affected by the nanobots), they all split up into little groups, making it easy for Hulk to take them out.

Either they didn't actually consider Hulk much of a threat, or that's jobbing right there. They have worked together as a whole in past occasions, so there's even precedence for it.

With no PIS involved, the DC heroes, on top of having no reason to hold back more than usual against him, will actually be working together. That's one of the reasons that the Justice League is the first line of defense, not just that they are individually powerful, but the fact that they all work together, and that they, as a team, are greater than the sum of their parts.

And while WWH has no allegiance or echoes of friendship towards the DC heroes, he is still held back from going all out(as he was in the WWH storyline) by the fact that he is trying to conquer the planet, and he doesn't want to kill any innocents.

He also doesn't have his team, namely the Old-Strong priest(I forget his name), who was the one that made it possible for him to get to Dr. Strange in the first place. Which effectively leaves Hulk with no weapons to use against Magic(Dr. Fate's tower/home, for example, will be inaccessible to him).

Which leaves us with: WWH as we saw him in the comics, but with opponents who are not jobbing.

"This argument is in the vacuum of one WWH. I stick with my original claim: 10 should conquer DC earth."

Well, you might think that they should, but 10 isn't even enough to conquer america, let alone the entire world.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#68 god_spawn  Moderator

@sirmethos: The nanobots used on Hulk by Stark would have worked regardless. Hardball replaced the SPIN tech with blanks in Avengers: The Initiative 4 or 5.

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

You can't use Flash he's above Spectre.

flash is not above spectre , people over-estimate him

Odinsonnn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marlboroman: If you're talking AVX then yes, it was Magik with the Phoenix force.

If hulk talks shit BEFORE the fact, it's different than making it out of a scenario having said what Strange said. Yeah she got him that time, but like he said "he slipped up."

Odinsonnn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirmethos: 1. Thank you for avoiding that scan I generously posted of Mr. Godspeed getting stabbed in the heart. I'd also like to know where Flash is going to evacuate Earthlings to on an Earth full of Hulk's? He's not coming at you, and he's pointlessly carrying ppl around the planet: you might've just done the impossible and made Flash useless. Regardless, you're making excuses.

2. Strange was caught slipping when he realized he was endangering innocents (sound familiar to DC's predicament?). And despite all the damage--consecutively getting savagely impaled--Hulk (who saved the innocents himself) was still up, still in health, and yes, still proved too much for Zom. 

3. The bottom line is that the nanobots were injected. They were designed to target his weakness; literally suppressing his powers (what makes that any different than using kryptonite besides that it hurts?). You brought the military attack up as if that was a bad thing. You're assuming it "negated the nanobots" and filled him with gamma radiation...what? No. For one, how can any type of help against the Hulk be a detriment? Second those were standard jet missiles; no radiation--let alone gamma LOL. What actually happened: Hulk got bombed, it reminded him of what happened on Sakaar, he got angrier *keyword*. What that means: healing factor increases and strength increases--which is exactly what happened and why he bounced right back. 

4. Not a single one of those heavy hitters (aside from maybe BA) are on Clark's level. Not to mention they do not have unlimited strength (their sources are all finite), nor are any of them on worldbreaker levels. To give perspective: none of them could have worn the Sentry out. 

4. Your healing factors named are acceptable (especially since I didn't ask for healing factors equal to WWH). 

5. They knew Hulk was coming AFTER he pummeled Black Bolt (the moon isn't too far from Earth in case you need perspective). The man pummeled Black Bolt--in case you didn't catch that. Black Bolt whispering "Enough" at point-blank is enough quasi-sonic force to take out just about every DC heavy hitter (and below) individually. Not against Hulk's exponential healing factor and durability tho--just some more perspective. You mentioned breaking off in teams was a bad idea but then only mentioned one (JL) of several overly created super teams in the DCU. And like I said you can't forget we're talking about 10 WWHs. He may not have his warbound, which would make this much easier given their dynamics, but he has 9 other worldbreakers...for one world. At some point just about any advantage the DC heroes have (magic, pocket dimensions, silly bfr attempts) will eventually crumble; nothing you throw at this man will stop him--besides Banner's conscious, there is no evidence that counters.

My claim still stands: 10 is enough. You've done nothing but point shave at every turn. Feel free to leave your response but just know this is my last one.

ImNemotheGemini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@norrinboltagonprime21:

So he cured him... But yet Hulk still exist ? All that scan shows is Surfer making Hulk revert to banner ! Nothing about curing anything ! And you can't "cure" banner ! You can only cut of his gamma energy (gets it from some random dimensions) because Hulk is Banner (personality issues)

NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@norrinboltagonprime21:

So he cured him... But yet Hulk still exist ? All that scan shows is Surfer making Hulk revert to banner ! Nothing about curing anything ! And you can't "cure" banner ! You can only cut of his gamma energy (gets it from some random dimensions) because Hulk is Banner (personality issues)

He cured him and hulk was gone forever. Hulk came back after banner was exposed to another does of gamma radiation which Surfer drained again only to give it back to him.

SirMethos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By SirMethos

@odinsonnn:

"Thank you for avoiding that scan I generously posted of Mr. Godspeed getting stabbed in the heart. I'd also like to know where Flash is going to evacuate Earthlings to on an Earth full of Hulk's? He's not coming at you, and he's pointlessly carrying ppl around the planet: you might've just done the impossible and made Flash useless. Regardless, you're making excuses."

I didn't avoid it, I ignored it because it is irrelevant for the current debate.

Deathstroke was able to do it due to prior knowledge of Flash, which enabled him to set up a plan, so that he knew where Flash would be, namely behind him.

Hulk has no such prior knowledge, nor does he have strategic skills even close to those of Deathstroke.

Also, clearing the area of civilians, so that heroes like Superman and Martian Manhunter, don't have to hold back, is hardly useless. Not to mention that once he's finished evacuating the civilians from the nearby area, he can return to the fight, and take Hulk by surprise with an IMP.

"Strange was caught slipping when he realized he was endangering innocents (sound familiar to DC's predicament?). And despite all the damage--consecutively getting savagely impaled--Hulk (who saved the innocents himself) was still up, still in health, and yes, still proved too much for Zom. "

Since the DC heroes are neither stupid, nor desperate, enough to take on power they have difficulty controlling, the point of endangering civilians is a moot one.

Also, if sucker-punching someone, then continuously wailing on them while they are down, makes a person "too much" for the downed victim, then by your logic, any random person would, under the right circumstances, be "too much" for even the best fighters on the planet.

"The bottom line is that the nanobots were injected. They were designed to target his weakness; literally suppressing his powers (what makes that any different than using kryptonite besides that it hurts?). You brought the military attack up as if that was a bad thing. You're assuming it "negated the nanobots" and filled him with gamma radiation...what? No. For one, how can any type of help against the Hulk be a detriment? Second those were standard jet missiles; no radiation--let alone gamma LOL. What actually happened: Hulk got bombed, it reminded him of what happened on Sakaar, he got angrier *keyword*. What that means: healing factor increases and strength increases--which is exactly what happened and why he bounced right back. "

1. No, the nanobots were not targeting a specific weakness. They were meant to drain his source of power. There's a difference.

The equivalent(to use superman as an example) would be to cut Superman's cells off from the Yellow Sunlight in them, not targeting him with Kryptonite.

2. Are you even reading what I post?

I never said that the missiles were anything other than regular explosives. What I did say(and correctly so), was that the explosion from the missiles "caused a flashback to Caira, and her death". That flashback caused Hulk to get further enraged by the refreshed memory, which resulted in "sending more gamma radiation into Hulk's system, and flushing the nanobots."

Ignoring for a moment that the nanobots were sabotaged, it would have worked if the military hadn't messed up.

"Not a single one of those heavy hitters (aside from maybe BA) are on Clark's level. Not to mention they do not have unlimited strength (their sources are all finite), nor are any of them on worldbreaker levels. To give perspective: none of them could have worn the Sentry out."

Quite the contrary, all of them are(as I said) "roughly equal, or superior, to Superman in terms of strength."

And there is no need for "infinite strength", considering that Hulk's own strength is only "potentially infinite".

Also, Orion(debatable), Wonder Woman, and the Martians, are the only ones I listed, that have a finite source of power.

And considering that Superman, when he stops holding back, has considerably more impressive feats than WWH, and that all of them are "roughly equal, or superior, to Superman in terms of strength.", they are all on Worldbreaker levels.

"They knew Hulk was coming AFTER he pummeled Black Bolt"

Yea, I know. They had 24 hours to prep. Plenty of time to put together a coherent plan, if nothing else, then a plan to delay Hulk and get them more time.

"The man pummeled Black Bolt--in case you didn't catch that. Black Bolt whispering "Enough" at point-blank is enough quasi-sonic force to take out just about every DC heavy hitter (and below) individually."

1. Hulk pummeled a skrull, not the real thing.

2. Even with the real Black Bolt(who is more powerful than the skrull copy), a whisper would not be enough to take out the DC heavy hitters.

"You mentioned breaking off in teams was a bad idea but then only mentioned one (JL) of several overly created super teams in the DCU."

I only mentioned the Justice League, because they have ties to literally all of the other teams. I also mentioned Justice League because they are a brilliant example of the benefit of working together, rather than splitting up(as the Marvel heroes stupidly did).

"And like I said you can't forget we're talking about 10 WWHs. He may not have his warbound, which would make this much easier given their dynamics, but he has 9 other worldbreakers...for one world. At some point just about any advantage the DC heroes have (magic, pocket dimensions, silly bfr attempts) will eventually crumble; nothing you throw at this man will stop him. My claim still stands: 10 is enough. You've done nothing but point shave at every turn. Feel free to leave your response but just know this is my last one."

-sigh-

You want concrete examples of how the DC heroes could stop them?

Let's say there are 10 WWHs

Each of the Kryptonians(superman, supergirl, powergirl), picks a Hulk, and hits them(flying) at high speeds. The Hulks won't register that they've been picked up until it's too late to prevent it. The Kryptonians then fly the Hulks into the core of the sun.

The three Kryptonians then pummel the Hulks until they revert to Banner(at which point, they get incinerated).

3 down, 7 to go.

Captain Atom picks a Hulk, and transports him into the Quantum Field, and deals with him there.

4 down, 6 to go.

Dr. Fate, Darkseid, Highfather, Etrigan and Orion, pooling their energy together, and working as conduits for their respective power sources, destroyed a universe. Dr. Fate, Etrigan and Orion, should be more than enough to deal with a Hulk.

5 down, 5 go to.

Captain Marvel and Black Adam work together and pick a Hulk, they grab him at high speed, and transport him to the Rock of Eternity. There, they pummel him down until he reverts to Banner, then Adam turns him into a fine bloody mist.

6 down, 4 to go.

The point should be starting to get across by now, I haven't even brought up the majority of the Magic users, Probability Manipulators, Reality Warpers, or high level Energy Manipulators.

Not to mention that each of them, can repeat their take-down as many times as it takes, the rest of the heroes just have to keep the Hulks occupied, which they are more than capable of doing.

And finally, you seem to be forgetting that Hulk will be holding back, just like he was in the WWH storyline(according to the Heart of the Monster storyline), for much the same reason. Namely, he doesn't want to hurt innocent civilians. And unlike Marvel's heroes, there is nothing about the DC heroes that WWH is particularly angry about(weakening him even more), since the DC heroes haven't actually done anything to him, prior to him arriving on earth to conquer it.

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

100 trillion might be able to do it.

SPM1M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@odinsonnn:

"Thank you for avoiding that scan I generously posted of Mr. Godspeed getting stabbed in the heart. I'd also like to know where Flash is going to evacuate Earthlings to on an Earth full of Hulk's? He's not coming at you, and he's pointlessly carrying ppl around the planet: you might've just done the impossible and made Flash useless. Regardless, you're making excuses."

I didn't avoid it, I ignored it because it is irrelevant for the current debate.

Deathstroke was able to do it due to prior knowledge of Flash, which enabled him to set up a plan, so that he knew where Flash would be, namely behind him.

Hulk has no such prior knowledge, nor does he have strategic skills even close to those of Deathstroke.

Also, clearing the area of civilians, so that heroes like Superman and Martian Manhunter, don't have to hold back, is hardly useless. Not to mention that once he's finished evacuating the civilians from the nearby area, he can return to the fight, and take Hulk by surprise with an IMP.

"Strange was caught slipping when he realized he was endangering innocents (sound familiar to DC's predicament?). And despite all the damage--consecutively getting savagely impaled--Hulk (who saved the innocents himself) was still up, still in health, and yes, still proved too much for Zom. "

Since the DC heroes are neither stupid, nor desperate, enough to take on power they have difficulty controlling, the point of endangering civilians is a moot one.

Also, if sucker-punching someone, then continuously wailing on them while they are down, makes a person "too much" for the downed victim, then by your logic, any random person would, under the right circumstances, be "too much" for even the best fighters on the planet.

"The bottom line is that the nanobots were injected. They were designed to target his weakness; literally suppressing his powers (what makes that any different than using kryptonite besides that it hurts?). You brought the military attack up as if that was a bad thing. You're assuming it "negated the nanobots" and filled him with gamma radiation...what? No. For one, how can any type of help against the Hulk be a detriment? Second those were standard jet missiles; no radiation--let alone gamma LOL. What actually happened: Hulk got bombed, it reminded him of what happened on Sakaar, he got angrier *keyword*. What that means: healing factor increases and strength increases--which is exactly what happened and why he bounced right back. "

1. No, the nanobots were not targeting a specific weakness. They were meant to drain his source of power. There's a difference.

The equivalent(to use superman as an example) would be to cut Superman's cells off from the Yellow Sunlight in them, not targeting him with Kryptonite.

2. Are you even reading what I post?

I never said that the missiles were anything other than regular explosives. What I did say(and correctly so), was that the explosion from the missiles "caused a flashback to Caira, and her death". That flashback caused Hulk to get further enraged by the refreshed memory, which resulted in "sending more gamma radiation into Hulk's system, and flushing the nanobots."

Ignoring for a moment that the nanobots were sabotaged, it would have worked if the military hadn't messed up.

"Not a single one of those heavy hitters (aside from maybe BA) are on Clark's level. Not to mention they do not have unlimited strength (their sources are all finite), nor are any of them on worldbreaker levels. To give perspective: none of them could have worn the Sentry out."

Quite the contrary, all of them are(as I said) "roughly equal, or superior, to Superman in terms of strength."

And there is no need for "infinite strength", considering that Hulk's own strength is only "potentially infinite".

Also, Orion(debatable), Wonder Woman, and the Martians, are the only ones I listed, that have a finite source of power.

And considering that Superman, when he stops holding back, has considerably more impressive feats than WWH, and that all of them are "roughly equal, or superior, to Superman in terms of strength.", they are all on Worldbreaker levels.

"They knew Hulk was coming AFTER he pummeled Black Bolt"

Yea, I know. They had 24 hours to prep. Plenty of time to put together a coherent plan, if nothing else, then a plan to delay Hulk and get them more time.

"The man pummeled Black Bolt--in case you didn't catch that. Black Bolt whispering "Enough" at point-blank is enough quasi-sonic force to take out just about every DC heavy hitter (and below) individually."

1. Hulk pummeled a skrull, not the real thing.

2. Even with the real Black Bolt(who is more powerful than the skrull copy), a whisper would not be enough to take out the DC heavy hitters.

"You mentioned breaking off in teams was a bad idea but then only mentioned one (JL) of several overly created super teams in the DCU."

I only mentioned the Justice League, because they have ties to literally all of the other teams. I also mentioned Justice League because they are a brilliant example of the benefit of working together, rather than splitting up(as the Marvel heroes stupidly did).

"And like I said you can't forget we're talking about 10 WWHs. He may not have his warbound, which would make this much easier given their dynamics, but he has 9 other worldbreakers...for one world. At some point just about any advantage the DC heroes have (magic, pocket dimensions, silly bfr attempts) will eventually crumble; nothing you throw at this man will stop him. My claim still stands: 10 is enough. You've done nothing but point shave at every turn. Feel free to leave your response but just know this is my last one."

-sigh-

You want concrete examples of how the DC heroes could stop them?

Let's say there are 10 WWHs

Each of the Kryptonians(superman, supergirl, powergirl), picks a Hulk, and hits them(flying) at high speeds. The Hulks won't register that they've been picked up until it's too late to prevent it. The Kryptonians then fly the Hulks into the core of the sun.

The three Kryptonians then pummel the Hulks until they revert to Banner(at which point, they get incinerated).

3 down, 7 to go.

Captain Atom picks a Hulk, and transports him into the Quantum Field, and deals with him there.

4 down, 6 to go.

Dr. Fate, Darkseid, Highfather, Etrigan and Orion, pooling their energy together, and working as conduits for their respective power sources, destroyed a universe. Dr. Fate, Etrigan and Orion, should be more than enough to deal with a Hulk.

5 down, 5 go to.

Captain Marvel and Black Adam work together and pick a Hulk, they grab him at high speed, and transport him to the Rock of Eternity. There, they pummel him down until he reverts to Banner, then Adam turns him into a fine bloody mist.

6 down, 4 to go.

The point should be starting to get across by now, I haven't even brought up the majority of the Magic users, Probability Manipulators, Reality Warpers, or high level Energy Manipulators.

Not to mention that each of them, can repeat their take-down as many times as it takes, the rest of the heroes just have to keep the Hulks occupied, which they are more than capable of doing.

And finally, you seem to be forgetting that Hulk will be holding back, just like he was in the WWH storyline(according to the Heart of the Monster storyline), for much the same reason. Namely, he doesn't want to hurt innocent civilians. And unlike Marvel's heroes, there is nothing about the DC heroes that WWH is particularly angry about(weakening him even more), since the DC heroes haven't actually done anything to him, prior to him arriving on earth to conquer it.

and that is a job well done guy. ten wwh pfft i was gonna jump on this but you handled it very swiftly as for this thread at least 1000 are needed and thats IF magical beings dont go desperate, kryptonians dont start sun dipping, speedsters dont abuse the speed force, and if everyone one stays morals on. if all this happened it would take a number i dont care to guess at of wwh to conquer dc earth.

SPM1M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By SPM1M

@imnemothegemini: 1 World breaker would solo !

dont bring up fanboyism with a post like this i mean really one world breaker to beat all of DC earth ummm yeah that fanboyism

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By dum529001

Just one Hulk is all it takes, really.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just one Hulk is all it takes, really.

Really? Hulk can fly now? He can teleport across infinite space and dimensions now? Good to know! Because without at least those 2 powers, no amount of random, plot-induced power ups will help 1 hulk beat DC Earth. It's not even debatable.

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@greenteaforme: "Dr. Strange is depowered now, and is pathetic. He lost to Magick 1-vs-1. Current strange is embarrassing."

dude Magik was Phoenix-juiced. Not to mention she didn't actually beat him. He said he had her, he just fell out of it for a sec. Yeah his writers don't fuck with him nearly as hard but he's still the mf'in Sorcerer Supreme.

She was not. This was when the Avengers first went to confront the X-Men. Did you even read the comic?

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@imnemothegemini said:

@norrinboltagonprime21:

How does Hulk's body reverse transmutation? That isn't even hulk anymore. That's just as bad as Wolverine regenerating from nothing.

Transmutation has worked on Hulk, Silver Surfer draining him and curing Banner ring a bell?

When has anybody cured Banner????????????????????? Even the current Hulk series begins with Banner stating he's incurable...

Nonetheless, Silver Surfer attempted to do the same on a Hulk which Banner's presence was absent and he wasn't able to drain him but was hurting him. It's quite assumable that draining only amps Banner's desires to suppress the Hulk down rather than actually drain him completely... Because Surfer has done it twice IIRC, however, Hulk keeps coming back... Why wouldn't he just vanished from existence if he was drained? The whole "Drain him" concept is often wanked around... Draining him wouldn't work if Banner wanted to keep Hulk up... He even wanted to be drain when he told Tony to use the Satellite beam on him... How is someone draining something limitless? Is there an instance where Hulk is drained without Banner wanting it? There's even instances of people trying to drain Mindless Hulk failing hard...

About Dormammu, the same can be said of Hulk getting frozen... When over the years he has several instances of resisting freezing... The same can be said about Transmutation, its not it wouldn't work on Hulk, but the fact he would overcome it like he did in the past.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Sherlock

@odinsonnn: The single scan you posted of Slade is one of the greatest examples of PIS in comics. You know it, I know it, everyone freaking knows it.

Now I have a task for you (Though apparently its not possible since no seems to be able to do it) find me one single scan of Hulk reacting to ANYTHING even close to the speeds that DC top tiers function at. Just one should be simple right?

Now assuming you can't (Since no one I have ever talked to ever has) then its clear to say that Hulk will NEVER be able to tag any of them. That alone gives DC earth the instant win since Hulk can't smash them. And please for the love of all things good in this world don't give me the " Hulk will get madder and faster and will be able to do it" garbage. If he hasn't done it then for all intents and purposes he can't

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

-The Flashes with speed-steal or BFR could take them out.

-The Lanterns can BFR them.

-Superman can send them all into the Phantom Zone.

-Captain Atom or Firestorm could disintegrate them.

-Dr Fate or other magic users can turn them into... whatever.

-Martian Manhunter alone could BFR all of them without ever getting hit due to speed + intangibility.

-Wonder Woman w/ speed + magic lasso could turn them back into human and kill them.

-Many other options...

The Hulks cant win, especially since destroying the Earth is out of the question.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By pooty

Hulk can't fly, teleport. he doesn't have super speed. if they can't destroy the earth, then they CAN'T WIN

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First off, I want to point out that Lobo ain't helping the heroes. He'd probably team up with Hulk, if he was in the neighborhood.

Second, I don't see the Hulks conquering. The heroes would sooner die than surrender.

Third, Zatanna says pots. If that doesn't work, they're all dead.

MarlboroMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marlboroman: If you're talking AVX then yes, it was Magik with the Phoenix force.

If hulk talks shit BEFORE the fact, it's different than making it out of a scenario having said what Strange said. Yeah she got him that time, but like he said "he slipped up."

Dude read a comic before talk about it it was before they got the Phoenix power

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

10 000 should be enough that's bout 2000 in every continent and at least one in every city there's no way the heroes can stop so many before a 100 go world breaker ten it's surrender or lose 6trillion lives and superman will surrender before allowing even one person to die....

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hard to tell.

Odinsonnn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

giantsfan576

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar: as if your posting scans? I have yet to see you side against Hulk/Marvel. I'm guessing you voted for 10....I'm a DC fan myself but I leave my biases out of it.

Odinsonnn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sherlock: Dude PLEASE do not bother me if all you're gonna scream is "PIS" (this is the last thing I say to anymore DC fans on this thread)

"The single scan you posted of Slade is one of the greatest examples of PIS in comics. You know it, I know it, everyone freaking knows it."

You probably don't even know where that scan is from (give me the arc, title and issue number please *serious request*). It seems that there is the universal defense of "pis." How the hell can we get anything done on this website if we can't even go by what actually happens IN PRINT? Are we supposed to debate in circles?! It is a story with copyrighted, trademarked characters from works literally published by DC comics, what greater authority can there be? And what end will we ever reach if ppl can constantly discredit anything they do publish?

The man is not a God (he's human; quite the contrary). He has full access to the speed force increasing all his kinetic abilities. Where in there does it state he can never be made contact with? Or be impaled? Or lose a battle for that matter? GET OVER YOURSELVES.

"Now I have a task for you (Though apparently its not possible since no seems to be able to do it) find me one single scan of Hulk reacting to ANYTHING even close to the speeds that DC top tiers function at. Just one should be simple right?"

Here's two. Given the fact that Marvel doesn't abuse the laws of physics to the point of utterly confusing their readers NEARLY as much as DC apparently does: this is the best I could find for Hulk (classic), and Grey Hulk, defending himself against a speedster (Quicksilver).

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

I can't even seem to understand why I brought myself to explaining such simple concepts to you. But here's another one, the simple format of arguments: Thesis (main argument). Supporting details (explain yourself). Opposition (actually bring up+consider how opposing views see the situation). Rebuttal (defend your thesis further against that opposing view). Conclusion (wrap it up). I have not seen one even skeletal resemblance to a literary argument on this website before. Not once.

I don't even care about the OP anymore, this is something completely different. When I first joined, I really thought this place was different. I saw ppl having the most logical debates I'd seen on forums in a long time. And best of all I witnessed actually kindness and friendships among users rather than the usual stranger-hates-stranger scenario. But give anything long enough and the true colors (online flamers) of the internet will show its ugly face. I really do enjoy debating the wonderful world of these comics with fellow readers. But that's only if ppl aren't letting their fandom override their logic. That's only if ppl can actually use tangible, published facts in their debates. That's only if users can't just immediately discredit these facts as "PIS" (God, that is probably the worst dynamic I've witnessed on the internet).

Forgive my rant. But I really can't endure users such as yourself in an environment of stories that I used to--however brief--actually enjoy threading about. Now before you respond, understand that I am not going back and forth with you. Understand that you are free to respond however you may please--without a response. But also understand that I'm pretty certain of what you're going to try to hit me with:

"Flash is godspeed, if the writers took the chains off--WELL THEY'RE NOT GOING TO.

"Quicksilver is nowhere near Flash, are you kidding?--even though I asked you for 'ANYTHING close to the speeds top tier DC' blah, blah, blah"

Take whatever I posted with a grain of salt, with disapproval, with anger, with compliance, with understanding, with whatever. But do yourself a favor and try not to come at other users (whom I'm sure feel the same way as I do) with the amount of nonsense you came at me with in that very short post of yours. Adios.

NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@norrinboltagonprime21 said:

@imnemothegemini said:

@norrinboltagonprime21:

When has anybody cured Banner????????????????????? Even the current Hulk series begins with Banner stating he's incurable...

Nonetheless, Silver Surfer attempted to do the same on a Hulk which Banner's presence was absent and he wasn't able to drain him but was hurting him. It's quite assumable that draining only amps Banner's desires to suppress the Hulk down rather than actually drain him completely... Because Surfer has done it twice IIRC, however, Hulk keeps coming back... Why wouldn't he just vanished from existence if he was drained? The whole "Drain him" concept is often wanked around... Draining him wouldn't work if Banner wanted to keep Hulk up... He even wanted to be drain when he told Tony to use the Satellite beam on him... How is someone draining something limitless? Is there an instance where Hulk is drained without Banner wanting it? There's even instances of people trying to drain Mindless Hulk failing hard...

About Dormammu, the same can be said of Hulk getting frozen... When over the years he has several instances of resisting freezing... The same can be said about Transmutation, its not it wouldn't work on Hulk, but the fact he would overcome it like he did in the past.

The whole paragraph is mainly nonsense. Surfer drains hulk and turns him back into banner and there's nothing hulk can do about it. You can try to throw all the excuses you want but surfer has shown he can do it because he is powerful enough. And please, don't even try comparing darwin or a satellite to surfer, they are nowhere close to his level.

Surfer did cure him, but banner exposed himself to gamma radiation again, read my earlier posts.

I'm guessing you don't know a lot on Dormammu

demonyusuke713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

minimum is 10 max is 100 no matter how fast one is or how strong the hulk will always grow stronger and if we are talking bout his true potential with his power his speedwill also increase we are talking bout one of the strongest variations of hulk if doomsda some one no where near wwh can defeat jla 10-100 would be enough

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@ghostravage said:

@norrinboltagonprime21 said:

@imnemothegemini said:

@norrinboltagonprime21:

The whole paragraph is mainly nonsense. Surfer drains hulk and turns him back into banner and there's nothing hulk can do about it.You can try to throw all the excuses you want but surfer has shown he can do it because he is powerful enough.And please, don't even try comparing darwin or a satellite to surfer, they are nowhere close to his level.

Surfer did cure him, but banner exposed himself to gamma radiation again, read my earlier posts.

I'm guessing you don't know a lot on Dormammu

• Its not non-sense... Why would it be?

No Caption Provided

In this instance Surfer fails to drain Hulk when Banner's presence is absent... Can't find the previous panel but you should know about it since you're sooo well versed with surfer.

• Those are not excuses... When Banner is absent Hulk is not affected by draining nor Alpha Beams nor Anti Gamma beams...
No Caption Provided

Again resisting Anti Gamma Beams actually attuned for him to turn back to Banner... But it failed because Banner isn't there... See my point?

• Who's comparing? Im just mentioning every instance where Hulk is drained... Banner always is trying to suppress him...
  • Post the whole instance... Banner actually was never cured by anyone. Surfer may have thought he cured him, but if Banner still can come Hulk by absorbing Gamma, he isn't cured at all.
  • And im guessing you misinterpreted my comment. Im not saying Hulk is on Dormmamu's tier... Im just saying Hulk has consistently resisted transmutation and freezing.
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@odinsonnn: Dude chillax. I'm seriously not trying to personally insult you. If I was you would know. Seriously.

The issue in question is identity crisis 3 ( yes I do know what issue it is. Don't mock me about it)

Quicksilver is not and has never been as fast as any flash. I'm sorry say what you want about physics but its a fact.

Look I apologize if you disagree with me but the way it is is that Hulk does not have the speed feats to compete with the DC top tiers. It's nothing against you as a person or even hulk as a character its just the way it is

I'm also not throwing PIS around in any way or form in fact I said it once and that instance is PIS. Slade may be smarter than Flash but he doesn't have the reaction time to tag him. If he did he wouldn't fight people like Nightwing and batgirl he would be well above the likes of them

Team_Sigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Avatar image for deactivated-5a7a162f64fe5
deactivated-5a7a162f64fe5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cara_hunter, when you say,

How many World War Hulks would it take to Conquer Pre-52 DC Earth?

Do you mean, like post Crisis DC earth or pre Crisis DC earth, or both?

Team_Sigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ecthelion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers