User Lists: 0

Deathstroke, and I kind of want to say with ease

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

If this is New 52 Deathstroke, he slaughters Hawkeye currently. Tony S. Daniel said he's strong enough to last against Wonder Woman and Superman (albeit for 'a little while').

But obviously OP meant Pre-Godkiller, but Hawkeye still gets killed.

zeezee123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zeezee123: Yeah, but currently he's on a contract to kill a god, so he was given a sword that gives him a considerable amp. You might want to specify that it's Pre-Godkiller Deathstroke, but he doesn't have a lot of feats. You could make it Pre-Flashpoint Deathshstroke, but he'd easily beat Hawkeye.

zeezee123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zeezee123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zeezee123: Yeah, but currently he's on a contract to kill a god, so he was given a sword that gives him a considerable amp. You might want to specify that it's Pre-Godkiller Deathstroke, but he doesn't have a lot of feats. You could make it Pre-Flashpoint Deathshstroke, but he'd easily beat Hawkeye.

Wait, he's considered Street-Level? I figured his strength alone put him mid-tier, and that was before he got the God-Killer Amp. He was strong enough to slice the wing off a plane and that Nth Metal alloy armor isn't going down easily. Fights with the likes of Lobo and Hawkman had me thinking he was at least above Street Level.

Anywho, Deathstroke should take this one with medium difficulty (not an expert on how good Hawkeye is.)

modernww2fare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By modernww2fare

The purple-archer gets slain

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scouterv:

Wait, he's considered Street-Level?

Yes.

I figured his strength alone put him mid-tier, and that was before he got the God-Killer Amp.

No, his strength is street-tier.

He was strong enough to slice the wing off a plane

It was a jet, and it is a very good feat, but still high-street tier.

Nth Metal alloy armor isn't going down easily.

He doesn't have his Nth Metal anymore, and it was easily pierced by two people with no feats.

Fights with the likes of Lobo and Hawkman had me thinking he was at least above Street Level.

He fought a fake and nigh-featless Lobo and he almost killed Slade, and to my knowledge, Hawkman in New 52 has no feats that put him above street-level, unless you want to count him being chosen to fight and kill Aquaman.

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imperfect_cell: I figured Hawkman's gear was pretty solid for a mid Tier. Though I didn't read his series,so I don't know if he still has it, but the Claw of Horus was pretty powerful, no? And I thought his strength range was about 40 tons?

zeezee123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

spite

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Deathstroke.

Drache64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Death stroke loses...

His patience.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

All weapons can't Hawkeye use his tactical nuke arrow/Bunker buster arrow on Deathstrike ?.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scouterv:

Wait, he's considered Street-Level?

Yes.

I figured his strength alone put him mid-tier, and that was before he got the God-Killer Amp.

No, his strength is street-tier.

He was strong enough to slice the wing off a plane

It was a jet, and it is a very good feat, but still high-street tier.

Nth Metal alloy armor isn't going down easily.

He doesn't have his Nth Metal anymore, and it was easily pierced by two people with no feats.

Fights with the likes of Lobo and Hawkman had me thinking he was at least above Street Level.

He fought a fake and nigh-featless Lobo and he almost killed Slade, and to my knowledge, Hawkman in New 52 has no feats that put him above street-level, unless you want to count him being chosen to fight and kill Aquaman.

Good post

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The sword itself gives him an amp?

SladeWilstomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By SladeWilstomp

@imperfect_cell: Lobo is still czarnian and hawkman still has his super strength. No need to lowball Slade. You can't just make up excuses to his feats. They are creditable and good feats.

EliteMan737

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade

Madripoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke. Poor Clint.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Slade

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imperfect_cell said:

The sword itself gives him an amp?

So says the writer. He said it gives him enough strength and speed to last against Wonder Woman and Superman for a little while.

@imperfect_cell: Lobo is still czarnian and hawkman still has his super strength. No need to lowball Slade. You can't just make up excuses to his feats. They are creditable and good feats.

Lobo was featless, get over it. The one Slade fought has worse feats than the other two Lobos that popped up in New 52., and was even defeated by the skinny clone of Lobo. Honestly, looking back at an updated respect thread, his feat against Hawkman was actually better than I thought when I made that post, but he still had to accomplish it with Nth Metal. I don't want to lowball Slade, honestly I get accused of overrating him. They are good feats.

Nathaniel_Adam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

going with deathstroke

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hawkeye shoots as many arrows as he wants shoved up his ass.

zeezee123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SladeWilstomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imperfect_cell: Don't tell me to get over it I'm obsessed with its just still creditable feat. And how is the one worse then the other two, if its new 52 and its a clone it has the same feats as the others. I will admit it's not as strong as pre52 Lobo but still decent.

Hawkman even asked him how he's that good and Slade replied practice. And its kinda funny how Slade wasn't even really trying fight him lol.

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sladewilstomp:

And how is the one worse then the other two, if its new 52 and its a clone it has the same feats as the others.

It was a clone that was easily defeated by the fake skinny Lobo who convinced himself he was the real Lobo. He's just worse than that Lobo, and the other Lobo that showed up (presumably the real Lobo) has better feats. The first two differ from another drastically, and the third Lobo that was beaten by Slade was easily defeated by skinny Lobo. He's just worse.

I will admit it's not as strong as pre52 Lobo but still decent.

Pre-52 Lobo has feats on a far grander scale than anything Slade's ever fought as of now. But he's about to fight Superman and Wonder Woman. We don't know how strong the Lobo Slade fought was. But he was <<<<<<<< skinny Lobo who <<<<<<<<<<<<< New-52 Superman.

Hawkman even asked him how he's that good and Slade replied practice.

I know. We don't know how fast Slade without Nth Metal is though. He's been depowered when he didn't have it and then was immediately amped. It won't be until issue #11 where he'll start performing normally, and maybe not even then because evidently he's losing a body part. But if he does get to a point where he's not weakened and not being amped, then we'll know how fast he actually is.

And its kinda funny how Slade wasn't even really trying fight him lol.

Indeed. But he was being amped by Nth Metal. Nth Metal Slade has mid-tier speed, but we don't know how fast Slade is without being amped and without being weakened.

SladeWilstomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imperfect_cell: Some weird logic you got about Lobo. When you saying skinny Lobo are you talking about that awful reboot they did, that pretty much killed off the Main Man?

He was never depowered from not having his nth metal. If your talking about the 2014 issues he was just off because of his eye. And where are you getting this issue 11 and losing a body part from? Just curious, never heard any of this.

I don't know if the metal made him faster. He seems pretty fast without it.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Imperfect_Cell

@sladewilstomp:

Some weird logic you got about Lobo.

Sadly it's all accurate. There are at least 3 Lobos in New 52.

When you saying skinny Lobo are you talking about that awful reboot they did, that pretty much killed off the Main Man?

Yeah, but even he isn't the Lobo that killed Czarnia. That Lobo is either the Lobo that Midnighter fought, or is yet to make an appearance.

He was never depowered from not having his nth metal.

No, he was taken back to normal for about 1/2 an issue (1st issue of Tony Daniel's Deathstroke) when he stopped wearing the Nth Metal. Nth Metal amps people that wear it. That's what makes it special.

If your talking about the 2014 issues he was just off because of his eye.

He also said his body is off because of something I-Ching did to him, the guy he went to when his brain was falling out. This was later referenced in his fight against Batman, stating that he was slower and weaker, and that's why he had a hard time against Batman instead of taking him in three moves like he said he should've.

And where are you getting this issue 11 and losing a body part from? Just curious, never heard any of this.

I got all that from DC's website. For issue 10 of his current series it says this:

It’s another bucket-of-blood shoot-’em-up as the “Godkiller” saga comes to an end—but not without a sacrifice from Slade!

And then issue 11's description states:

It’s the Suicide Squad vs. Deathstroke! He’s battled gods, slain his enemies, and even sacrificed parts of himself he never thought he could live without! But Deathstroke’s biggest challenge still lays ahead, and if he wants to succeed he’ll need to defeat the assembled might of the Suicide Squad! Will this be his chance to get back at Harley Quinn after their previous battle?

When I stated that he'd be losing a body part, I was merely speculating about what he'd be losing.

I don't know if the metal made him faster. He seems pretty fast without it.

It does.

SladeWilstomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By SladeWilstomp

@imperfect_cell: I don't like this new Lobo he's not the Main Man. They killed off one of my favorite and are like he's the real Lobo accept it.

I guess it amps him a little but its not full nth. He still have pulled impressive feats without. His talk with hawkman says it heals him and makes him stronger. The only time speed is brought up is when Slade said its practice.

It could be a body part it could also be rose and Jericho he's losing. They seem pretty distant from him. I hope he beats the shit out of Harley she bugs me.

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sladewilstomp:

I don't like this new Lobo he's not the Main Man.

I agree, he isn't. But he isn't the real Lobo that killed Czarnia in New 52.

They killed off one of my favorite and are like he's the real Lobo accept it.

Well, you don't have to. The skinny Lobo, isn't the real Lobo that killed Czarnia. That was stated in canon.

I guess it amps him a little but its not full nth. He still have pulled impressive feats without. His talk with hawkman says it heals him and makes him stronger. The only speed is brought up Slade said its practice.

Okay.

It could be a body part it could also be rose and Jericho he's losing. They seem pretty distant from him. I hope he beats the shit out of Harley she bugs me.

This is all possible.

SladeWilstomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imperfect_cell: The biker Main Man will always be the best. I hope they bring him back.

I'm curious to how this wonder woman fight is gonna turn out. Haven't read wonder woman's so I don't know to much about her New 52 abilities.

zeezee123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke wants a bump

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HE

zeezee123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73
deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hawkeye gets smacked.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current God-Killer arc, DS is a extreme heavy hitter, able to contend with people around Wonder-Woman's level. He is even suppose to fight her in the next issue.

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_titan_lord:

Most people say Deathstroke

Titan bases who he thinks wins off of who he likes better. He's openly admitted that.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By The_Titan_Lord
MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

slade

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By RetconCrisis

Hawkeye gets a case of Death from the Stroke of Slade's sword.

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd be surprised if anybody could make a decent argument for Clint.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pre-52 Slade: Mops the floor

New-52 Slade: Mops the floor

New-52 (no nth metal w/o eye): Could lose

God-Killer: Curbstomps

TheDandyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Deathstroke easily holds up against or swats away arrows from multiple skilled targets at close range so Hawkeye's standard projectile will have little effect:

Trick arrows with explosives tips and sonic technology might hold Slade off for a wee bit longer but Clint still gets beaten.