claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By claws

i didnt see the movie but he is sussposed to be like superman
does he have some kind of weakness like superman?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By King_Saturn
Hancock would kill Lex Luthor. Especially if its the grimey Hancock at the beginning of the movie

lol
claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By claws

with no prep then hancock kills luthor

Avatar image for firestormnuclerman
Firestormnuclerman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

claws said:
"i didnt see the movie but he is sussposed to be like superman
does he have some kind of weakness like superman?"

He is the last of his kind, hasn't aged, and seems to be bulletproof along with superhuman strength. He basically does seem like Superman. The only weakness he had was when he's in the same area as his sister he will become human.
claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By claws

then hancock wins easily

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn
Hancock would probably get pissed off at Lex and punch his head off
Phones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Phones
claws said:
"with no prep then hancock kills luthor"
doesnt matter prep or no prep Hancock wins
claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By claws
Phones said:
"claws said:
"with no prep then hancock kills luthor"
doesnt matter prep or no prep Hancock wins
"

well i agree
Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Luthor wins with prep.

Avatar image for secret_turchin_man
Secret Turchin Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This seems like another Conan vs aunt may with a 3 foot dildo thread to me.

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By AtPhantom
The Man of Yesteryear said:
"Luthor wins with prep.
"
Of course.

But without it, not so much.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By King_Saturn
I dont think Lex wins even with Prep
Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#14  Edited By Nighthunter

Lex Luthor? the guy that owns kryptonians on a regular basis (except for Superman) can't beat Hancock? get real

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By King_Saturn
Nighthunter said:
"Lex Luthor? the guy that owns kryptonians on a regular basis (except for Superman) can't beat Hancock? get real
"
Hancock has no known weakness outside of being too close to Charlize Thereon... so what could Lex do to hurt Hancock ? And also Hancock wont hold back against Lex... especially the Hancock from the beginning of the film
Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Nighthunter
King Saturn said:
"Nighthunter said:
"Lex Luthor? the guy that owns kryptonians on a regular basis (except for Superman) can't beat Hancock? get real
"
Hancock has no known weakness outside of being too close to Charlize Thereon... so what could Lex do to hurt Hancock ? And also Hancock wont hold back against Lex... especially the Hancock from the beginning of the film
"
he was still getting owned by Charlize by strength alone, Lex Luthor even when not prepared carries his battle suit that has helped him to go against powerhouses toe to toe, I don't see why he wouldn't take Hancock down
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By King_Saturn
Nighthunter said:
"King Saturn said:
"Nighthunter said:
"
"
he was still getting owned by Charlize by strength alone, Lex Luthor even when not prepared carries his battle suit that has helped him to go against powerhouses toe to toe, I don't see why he wouldn't take Hancock down
"
But was he really hurt after there scuffle ? Not Really... and we dont know the limits of her strength... nor do we know the limits of Hancock... but we do know that there was no time in the film when he had his powers where he was actually hurt by anything... and I think Hancock could tear through Lex battle suit before Lex could KO him...
Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Nighthunter

I still say brain beats strength any day of the week

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By King_Saturn
Nighthunter said:
"I still say brain beats strength any day of the week
"
Not if Brain is caught in a random encounter with a Flying Brick with no Known Weakness... 

lol

Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 16

#20  Edited By Strafe Prower

Hancock easy.

Secret Turchin Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strafe Prower said:
"Hancock easy."

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By SUNMAN

Hancock destroys him. Also he wasn't really even fighting back in the Charlize Theron fight

Teen Manatee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#23  Edited By Teen Manatee

Mainly the only probable reason why lex is a match to Supes is because of his access to kryptonite. and witht aht said, hancock has no weakness other than being with the girl, so how could hancock NOT win?

The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By The_Scourge
Hancock
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By the creator

Can I just remind everyone that we don't know how powerful Hancock really is, in terms of strength or durability.
He has displayed feats so far that are nowhere near the level of Superman for instance.
Therefore we don't know if advanced weaponry that Lex can create can damage or even kill Hancock.
Hell even a mini-nuke might be able to kill Hancock and that is a weapon that Lex can easily obtain.

Secret Turchin Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the creator said:
"

Can I just remind everyone that we don't know how powerful Hancock really is, in terms of strength or durability.
He has displayed feats so far that are nowhere near the level of Superman for instance.
Therefore we don't know if advanced weaponry that Lex can create can damage or even kill Hancock.
Hell even a mini-nuke might be able to kill Hancock and that is a weapon that Lex can easily obtain.

"

Might I remind you that Luthor has no business being a viable threat to superman since he is no longer affected by kryptonite as sevearly as he used to be? Hancock doesnt need to be as powerful as Superman. Hancock is powerful enough to crush Luthor.
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By the creator
Secret Turchin Man said:
Might I remind you that Luthor has no business being a viable threat to superman since he is no longer affected by kryptonite as sevearly as he used to be? Hancock doesnt need to be as powerful as Superman. Hancock is powerful enough to crush Luthor."
Please show me the feats of Hancock that show he can crush Luthor then.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By King_Saturn
He doesnt have the feats cause he has only been shown in a 90 - 100 minute film so far... but from what we have seen he is basically Superman level on Earth... hell even Christopher Reeves aka Silver Age Superman of the films wasnt moving Planets or holding Black Holes in his Hands... so those comic book Superman level feats on film are hard to come by...
SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By SUNMAN
King Saturn said:
"He doesnt have the feats cause he has only been shown in a 90 - 100 minute film so far... but from what we have seen he is basically Superman level on Earth... hell even Christopher Reeves aka Silver Age Superman of the films wasnt moving Planets or holding Black Holes in his Hands... so those comic book Superman level feats on film are hard to come by...
"
OWNED!
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By AtPhantom

After seeing Lex own Firestorm with his suit I'm starting to change my mind...

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By the creator
King Saturn said:
"He doesnt have the feats cause he has only been shown in a 90 - 100 minute film so far... but from what we have seen he is basically Superman level on Earth... hell even Christopher Reeves aka Silver Age Superman of the films wasnt moving Planets or holding Black Holes in his Hands... so those comic book Superman level feats on film are hard to come by...
"
Crap.
Absolute crap.
So from the feats of stopping a transport train, throwing a whale, sticking one guys head up another guys ass, wrestling with Theron and flying to the moon that automatically means he is Superman level......
How about the fact that he obviously does not fly as fast as Superman either. Obviously he is really only holding back......
Did we see him actually fly to the moon - to see how long it took for him to get there.....Oh that's right we didn't.
So you tell me what proof you have to say he is 'basically Superman level'.
Perhaps it's wishful thinking on your part.
Even Reeves Superman got to lift a massive section of collapsed land, basically resetting the Sanandras fault line - which again is a feat that Hancock has come nowhere near to duplicating.
Don'y assume he is the same level because you wish it to be so.

SUNMAN said:

OWNED!
When you grow a brain, come back and we'll debate the 'facts' shown so far.

AtPhantom said:
"After seeing Lex own Firestorm with his suit I'm starting to change my mind...
"
Finally someone who is looking at the other features of the suit (like's it's super strength, forcefield projection and other attack options) other than the Kryptonite rays it can project.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By King_Saturn
the creator said:
"King Saturn said:
"
Crap.
Absolute crap.
So from the feats of stopping a transport train, throwing a whale, sticking one guys head up another guys ass, wrestling with Theron and flying to the moon that automatically means he is Superman level......
How about the fact that he obviously does not fly as fast as Superman either. Obviously he is really only holding back......
Did we see him actually fly to the moon - to see how long it took for him to get there.....Oh that's right we didn't.
So you tell me what proof you have to say he is 'basically Superman level'.
Perhaps it's wishful thinking on your part.
Even Reeves Superman got to lift a massive section of collapsed land, basically resetting the Sanandras fault line - which again is a feat that Hancock has come nowhere near to duplicating.
Don'y assume he is the same level because you wish it to be so.

How is it Crap when the fact remains Hancock has only been shown in a 90 minute movie ? Superman has over 70 years Comic Book Feats backing him... you cant expect for the writers of the film to have Hancock show Pre Crisis Superman comic book level feats for Hancock when even the SA Superman didnt show those level of feats on film. Its a movie... they arent gonna show us how fast Hancock can travel to the Moon or show us Planet lifting feats from Hancock in the film...they didnt even show us those level of feats for Christopher Reeves as Silver Age Superman... feats like that are tailor made moreso for Comics than Films... also Hancock had no reason to display those level of feats yet if he could do them anyways... but also keep in mind that away from Charlize Thereon Hancock had no real weakness...
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By the creator
King Saturn said:

How is it Crap when the fact remains Hancock has only been shown in a 90 minute movie ?
You have just made the point yourself.
He has only been in a 90 min movie so how can he have shown feats that prove (that's right - prove) he is at the same level as Superman.
He has not so anything else is an assumption - not a shown fact.

Superman has over 70 years Comic Book Feats backing him... you cant expect for the writers of the film to have Hancock show Pre Crisis Superman comic book level feats for Hancock when even the SA Superman didnt show those level of feats on film
I don't expect Hancock to show anywhere near Pre-crisis level Superman feats.
I would happily settle for post crisis Superman level feats but he has not done that yet so saying he is at the same level as Superman is an assumption.
The writers did not show feats to compare. Until they do it's not proven that he is at the same level as Superman.

Its a movie... they arent gonna show us how fast Hancock can travel to the Moon or show us Planet lifting feats from Hancock in the film...they didnt even show us those level of feats for Christopher Reeves as Silver Age Superman... feats like that are tailor made moreso for Comics than Films
Well until they do show feats that confirm his power level is like that of POST CRISIS Superman he is not proven to be equal to Superman.
So it's an assumption that he is the same level of power.
Reeves Superman lifted probably millions of tonnes of earth and stone to put the Sanandras fault line back up.
That in his first outing is a lot more than stopping a train.

... also Hancock had no reason to display those level of feats yet if he could do them anyways... but also keep in mind that away from Charlize Thereon Hancock had no real weakness...
Let's say this again slowly.
Until he displays the same levels of feats as Superman he cannot be considered as powerful.
They could have had him display some feat that was impressive but they chosse not to. I don't care whatever the reason for this was but all the evidence you have to base argumants on is in 90 mins or film - everything else is conjecture.
As for Thereon being his only weakness, that is the only one that has been shown.
His durability feats include getting hit by Thereon, taking automatic gunfire and an explosive round to the hand.
He even had to cool off after being in a house fire (the ice cream incident caught on camera).
Was he exposed to say the heat and pressure of the earth below the crust  - no.
How about getting hit with an artillary shell - no.
What about flying in to magma - no.
What about having a skyscrapper collapse on him - no.
What about a mini-nuke - no.

There is NO evidence to say that he is anywhere near Superman level.
SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By SUNMAN
the creator said:
"King Saturn said:

How is it Crap when the fact remains Hancock has only been shown in a 90 minute movie ?
He has only been in a 90 min movie so how can he have shown feats that prove (that's right - prove) he is at the same level as Superman.

Superman has over 70 years Comic Book Feats backing him... you cant expect for the writers of the film to have Hancock show Pre Crisis Superman comic book level feats for Hancock when even the SA Superman didnt show those level of feats on film
I would happily settle for post crisis Superman level feats but he has not done that yet so saying he is at the same level as Superman is an assumption.
The writers did not show feats to compare. Until they do it's not proven that he is at the same level as Superman.

Its a movie... they arent gonna show us how fast Hancock can travel to the Moon or show us Planet lifting feats from Hancock in the film...they didnt even show us those level of feats for Christopher Reeves as Silver Age Superman... feats like that are tailor made moreso for Comics than Films
Well until they do show feats that confirm his power level is like that of POST CRISIS Superman he is not proven to be equal to Superman.
Reeves Superman lifted probably millions of tonnes of earth and stone to put the Sanandras fault line back up.

... also Hancock had no reason to display those level of feats yet if he could do them anyways... but also keep in mind that away from Charlize Thereon Hancock had no real weakness...
Until he displays the same levels of feats as Superman he cannot be considered as powerful.
They could have had him display some feat that was impressive but they chosse not to. I don't care whatever the reason for this was but all the evidence you have to base argumants on is in 90 mins or film - everything else is conjecture.
As for Thereon being his only weakness, that is the only one that has been shown.
His durability feats include getting hit by Thereon, taking automatic gunfire and an explosive round to the hand.
He even had to cool off after being in a house fire (the ice cream incident caught on camera).

"
You have no idea what you are talking about, Hancock never exerted himself throughout the whole movie, except the end when he lost his powers for a little bit. The only thing you could potentially assume from this is Hancock is immortal unless he is near Charle\ize Theron. Otherwise you are just blabbing nonsense. 
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By King_Saturn
the creator said:
"King Saturn said:

"

damn I cant answer hardly any of these responses you gave here

I thought Christopher Reeves as Superman was basically the concept of Silver Age Superman on film ? Reeves did play Superman in the 1970's and 1980's while Pre Crisis Superman was still in comics

You got me with the whole San Andreas Fault Line feat of Superman... I didnt remember that one... but Superman in the films for the most part didnt have the level of strength feats in the films as he had in the comics... the same goes for durability feats as well... now granted we didnt see that much from Hancock... but he isnt a slouch either in terms of durability... and his flight speed has to be at least supersonic... even if he aint Superman level... does he have to be to beat Lex Luthor ? Why cant Hancock's 70 - 80 ton strength do anything to effect Lex in a random encounter ?

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By SUNMAN
King Saturn said:
"the creator said:
"King Saturn said:

"

I thought Christopher Reeves as Superman was basically the concept of Silver Age Superman on film ? Reeves did play Superman in the 1970's and 1980's while Pre Crisis Superman was still in comics

You got me with the whole San Andreas Fault Line feat of Superman... I didnt remember that one... but Superman in the films for the most part didnt have the level of strength feats in the films as he had in the comics... the same goes for durability feats as well... now granted we didnt see that much from Hancock... but he isnt a slouch either in terms of durability... and his flight speed has to be at least supersonic... even if he aint Superman level... does he have to be to beat Lex Luthor ? Why cant Hancock's 70 - 80 ton strength do anything to effect Lex in a random encounter ?

"
your right Hancock would trounce Lex.
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By the creator
SUNMAN said:
You have no idea what you are talking about, Hancock never exerted himself throughout the whole movie, except the end when he lost his powers for a little bit. The only thing you could potentially assume from this is Hancock is immortal unless he is near Charle\ize Theron. Otherwise you are just blabbing nonsense. "
You really are an idiot.

Explain to us how you know hancock did not exert himself ?

If you cannot answer the following questions with facts drawn from your only source of information (the film) then you are making assumptions.

What is the maximum weight that Hancock can lift ?
Can he fly faster than light speed ?
Can he withstand a nuclear bomb unharmed ?

So as you cannot show that he is equal to Superman, your statements are about as useful as a chocolate fire guard.

King Saturn said:

But the point is, many people see to ASSUME that Hancock is Superman level and he has not been shown to be.

Anyone, please indicate where in the Hancock film that Hancock displays abilities equal to Superman.
If you cannot then this statement (below) is completely false,
"but from what we have seen he is basically Superman level on Earth..."
No, Hancock does not have to be Superman level to win this fight but spreading misinformation about the level of his abilities does everyone a diservice as people will then assume this to be a fact.
That's the problem with humans - many of them are idiots and take another persons word at face value.

hancocks strength feat of stopping the train at least means that he can lift potentially thousands of tonnes but Lex's battle suit has allowed him to go up against super strong opponents and a few thousand tonnes is nothing to many DC heroes.
Lex's battlesuit can also fire other energy types besides Kryptonite and isn't it possible that this energy hits harder than a LAW rocket launcher ?
How do we know that this level of attack won't hurt Hancock as we have not seen him resist this level of focussed explosive ?

There are too many unknowns to make an accurate assessment.
SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By SUNMAN
the creator said:
"SUNMAN said:
You have no idea what you are talking about, Hancock never exerted himself throughout the whole movie, except the end when he lost his powers for a little bit. The only thing you could potentially assume from this is Hancock is immortal unless he is near Charle\ize Theron. Otherwise you are just blabbing nonsense. "
You really are an idiot.

Explain to us how you know hancock did not exert himself ?

If you cannot answer the following questions with facts drawn from your only source of information (the film) then you are making assumptions.

What is the maximum weight that Hancock can lift ?
Can he fly faster than light speed ?
Can he withstand a nuclear bomb unharmed ?

So as you cannot show that he is equal to Superman, your statements are about as useful as a chocolate fire guard.

You cannot prove the reverse. Either don't start bashing just cause you know I'm right. Your obviously a huge Supe fanboy, but get over it!  
You have no idea what the maximum weight that Hancock can lift is? Whether he fly faster than light speed, or if he can withstand a nuclear bomb unharmed ?
So maybe he can maybe ha cannot. I was initially making the argument that he would trounce Luthor. You keep trying to twist this thread into a Superman vs. Hancock thread when no one else is.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By King_Saturn
the creator said:

King Saturn said:

But the point is, many people see to ASSUME that Hancock is Superman level and he has not been shown to be.

Anyone, please indicate where in the Hancock film that Hancock displays abilities equal to Superman.
If you cannot then this statement (below) is completely false,
"but from what we have seen he is basically Superman level on Earth..."
No, Hancock does not have to be Superman level to win this fight but spreading misinformation about the level of his abilities does everyone a diservice as people will then assume this to be a fact.
That's the problem with humans - many of them are idiots and take another persons word at face value.

hancocks strength feat of stopping the train at least means that he can lift potentially thousands of tonnes but Lex's battle suit has allowed him to go up against super strong opponents and a few thousand tonnes is nothing to many DC heroes.
Lex's battlesuit can also fire other energy types besides Kryptonite and isn't it possible that this energy hits harder than a LAW rocket launcher ?
How do we know that this level of attack won't hurt Hancock as we have not seen him resist this level of focussed explosive ?

There are too many unknowns to make an accurate assessment.
"
Alright so Hancock isnt Superman level from what we have seen so far... but I still think he could beat Lex... his Battlesuit is more of a Plot Device that anything... it makes no sense to me that Lex in a Battlesuit could shrug off the attacks of someone who is strong enough to move planets with Raw Strength... unless that suit is made out of what the Anti Monitor is made of... I cant see how it makes sense
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By the creator
SUNMAN said:
You keep trying to twist this thread into a Superman vs. Hancock thread when no one else is.
Really......

King Saturn said:
"but from what we have seen he is basically Superman level on Earth...
SUNMAN said:
"King Saturn said:
"
OWNED!
"

SUNMAN
said:

You cannot prove the reverse.

I'm not the one agreeing with King's original statements (I take it 'OWNED' is you in agreement).
I don't have to prove the reverse.
I could say that a well known 100m sprinter can actually run at light speed.
Now according to your logic, I could say that he never tries his hardest in his races and because he has not yet shown he can run at light speed, he actually in fact can.
That really is a piss poor argument you got there.

Either don't start bashing just cause you know I'm right.

Hahhahahahahaha. Please your killing me...
Your obviously a huge Supe fanboy, but get over it!
Wrong again but I won't hold that against you.

You have no idea what the maximum weight that Hancock can lift is? Whether he fly faster than light speed, or if he can withstand a nuclear bomb unharmed ?
No but by your simple statement above ('OWNED') you do and you managed to get all of this from one 90 min film with several poor feats in it.
Like I said please enlighten the rest of us.

King Saturn said:
Alright so Hancock isnt Superman level from what we have seen so far... but I still think he could beat Lex... his Battlesuit is more of a Plot Device that anything... it makes no sense to me that Lex in a Battlesuit could shrug off the attacks of someone who is strong enough to move planets with Raw Strength... unless that suit is made out of what the Anti Monitor is made of... I cant see how it makes sense
"
I never said it could stand up to a Superman level being but clearly we should not ASSUME that Hancock is Superman level.
However like I have already said based on the feats that Hancock has performed this fight is not one sided.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By King_Saturn
the creator said:

King Saturn said:
"
I never said it could stand up to a Superman level being but clearly we should not ASSUME that Hancock is Superman level.
However like I have already said based on the feats that Hancock has performed this fight is not one sided.

"
Fair Enough
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By the creator
King Saturn said:
"the creator said:

King Saturn said:
"

"
Fair Enough
"

Agreed.
SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By SUNMAN

Never said I agree with him being as strong as Supes. You just got mad I agreed with part of what King Saturn said, cause he had a good point. Not about Hancock being as strong as Supes (that is unknown) but about :

the creator said:

"King Saturn said:
"He doesnt have the feats cause he has only been shown in a 90 - 100 minute film so far...... hell even Christopher Reeves aka Silver Age Superman of the films wasnt moving Planets or holding Black Holes in his Hands... so those comic book Superman level feats on film are hard to come by...
"
"
All I know is there is nothing Lex could do in this fight. Anyone who thinks Lex wins is delusional 
Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Lex's battlesuit isn't his only option.
There are many more ways he can win [with prep].

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By the creator
SUNMAN said:

"Never said I agree with him being as strong as Supes.
Really...

SUNMAN said:
"King Saturn said:
"
OWNED!
"

You just got mad I agreed with part of what King Saturn said, cause he had a good point.

No, I got made because I get tired of seeing the same stupidity repeated on the vine as another new wave of members join the vine.
How about using some basic debating skills and try using facts to win arguments, not assumptions.
Case in point,

SUNMAN said:

All I know is there is nothing Lex could do in this fight. Anyone who thinks Lex wins is delusional 
Then please explain using facts now how Hancock wins.
If it his superhuman strength that has not yet been shown to be that great (compared to many DC characters)?
Is it his superhuman reaction speed that is also not that impressive (compared to many DC characters) ?
Will his fiight speed help ?
How about his durability that we don't clearly know enough about either ?

SUNMAN said:

Not about Hancock being as strong as Supes (that is unknown)
Really you agree now.
Will wonders never cease.
What was the simple logic or overwhelming evidence that changed you mind........
Xehanort

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Xehanort

Wow!!  Hancock in a massive curbstomp!!!!!!!!!! Anyone who thinks Lex wins without some sort of prep is an idiot!

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By the creator
Xehanort said:
"Wow!!  Hancock in a massive curbstomp!!!!!!!!!! Anyone who thinks Lex wins without some sort of prep is an idiot!
"

Then explain how, using the facts you have (based on the feats he has shown), Hancock  overcomes Lex in his battlesuit ?
Suprise us all with an actual argument in of just a statement.
Xehanort

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Xehanort
the creator said:
"Xehanort said:
"Wow!!  Hancock in a massive curbstomp!!!!!!!!!! Anyone who thinks Lex wins without some sort of prep is an idiot!
"

Then explain how, using the facts you have (based on the feats he has shown), Hancock  overcomes Lex in his battlesuit ?
Suprise us all with an actual argument in of just a statement."
Its common sense.  Lex is a dude in a weak metal suite. He only owns Superman because of the Kryptonite. Hancock i not affected by it so he just runs train on Lex
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By the creator
Xehanort said:
"the creator said:
"Xehanort said:
"

Suprise us all with an actual argument in of just a statement."
Its common sense.  Lex is a dude in a weak metal suite. He only owns Superman because of the Kryptonite. Hancock i not affected by it so he just runs train on Lex
"
Really. A weak metal suit that has not insignificant super strength, is pretty durable, has force field technology and other attack options other than kryptonite.
He has faught other heroes other than Superman in it. Firestorm for instance.
Avatar image for high_revolutionary
High Revolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It depends on how many beers Hancock had before the fight.