Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ssj_god
  1. in character
  2. composite feats allowed
  3. grimmjow is planning to demolish fairy tail hall and kill Elfman and Lisanna (he had a fight with Elfman and searching for him since then to kill him and his sister) ... mira found out about that and confronts him.. and she's pissed off enough to go for the kill
  4. fight starts on a grass field surrounded by jungle.. starts 50 meters apart
  5. no outside help
  6. win by any means

Grimmjow Jaggerjack

No Caption Provided

vs

Mirajane Strauss

No Caption Provided

Who prevails?

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By DarthAznable

His name reminds me of Jabberjaw.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mirajane Strauss base on hype

why only hype?

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By andr4132

Big Boobs wins.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ssj_god

@ssj_god said:
@mimisalome said:

Mirajane Strauss base on hype

why only hype?

Full potnetial Mirajane is featless so we can only extrapolate.

But we have already seen Grimmjow, somewhat, reaching his limits.

well.. what about the feats we've seen from mira thus far?... based on them?

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Grimmjow blitzes because of FT terrible speed.

Avatar image for passingthrough545
passingthrough545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FT is pretty slow, I say Grimmjow wins.

Undead_Ban

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Grimjow wins by feats, curbstomps by hype

Undead_Ban

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undead_ban said:
@passingthrough545 said:

FT is pretty slow, I say Grimmjow wins.

^this

i think Mirajane Satan Soul: Halphas is quite fast (though maybe not as fast as in Bleach)

... i cant make anything out of Satan Soul: Sitri.

The first gif is filler right? And that's even not hypersonic, Grimmjow in hueco mundo arc is as fast as Ichigo with hollow mask and already low city level dc

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jaggerjack.

saikyo3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gonna say Mirajane, Grimmjow's biggest AoE attack (Gran Rey Cero) has nothing on Mirajane's Evil Extinction. Plus Mirajane's faster and stronger.

Unless of course it's base Mirajane without Satan Soul, in which case, Grimmjow uber stomps.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Grimmjow is an arrancar....someone Mira can absorb.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Composite mean anime feat in which case mirajane will be able to keep up, but strenght wise Grimjow got this. Unless of course mirajane can use take over on him.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mimisalome: You may refer to flash vs zoom where zoom uses time manipulation to be faster than flash. But flash closed the gap and eventually caught up with zoom after absorbing a lot of speed force from his family.

Diana can also connect blows with zoom. Similar case with Racer... (the Oracion Seis guy....), Mirajane simply overpowered Racer with her speed. In the first fight you referenced, Racer was using a kind of poison magic to warp the senses of anyone caught in the area of influence.

Don't lowball him however, he is freakishly fast, faster than Jet of Fairy Tail by a wider margin. He was able to drag the coffin with Jellal inside it cross country in a small amount of time. Mirajane and Racer were engaging in a pure speed bout.

Racer even overpowered Jellal at one point.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d
deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mirajane lifted a river just by swirling around it. Mirajane while low on MP outran some explosions that was voosted by some stuff from Azuma's trees, forgot which. Mira with barely any MP in human form was taking a lot of shit from Azuma.

^this version of Mirajane was destroyed by Halphas.

Halphas is weaker than Sitri. Sitri who blitzed and stalled a fuly grown dragon. Dragons in this verse can cross a continent in a matter of seconds. Even if we say that Grimmjow is faster (which is pretty ridiculous to me) Grimmjow may be a bit faster, but Mirajane has everything else in the bag. The speed difference will not be too big that Grimmjow will be able to avoid all hits and dance around this demon. He wins, 2/10 at most. Mirajane takes the majority.

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We aren't sure what level Grimmjow is atm,

He is capable of destroying Las Noches with Gran Rey Cero, according to Aizen, some say Las Noches is city sized, others say small country.

He's as fast as Ichigo, or at least was back then

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mimisalome: correct.

Racer has very poor dc and not much in the h2h catagory. His use of magic in fighting is to give him leverage.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Grimjow

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

i think this is a good match up

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By MrDevil
ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:
@mrdevil said:

@ssj_god: I hate you.

why? o.O

you put someone who is clearly a winner against somebody who has two weapons that would knock any normal man. I brain can't process so much.................................................................................................

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By ssj_god

@mrdevil said:
@ssj_god said:
@mrdevil said:

why? o.O

you put someone who is clearly a winner against somebody who has two weapons that would knock any normal man. I brain can't process so much.................................................................................................

ok.. who is who here?.. you don't think mira can win in fight?

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:
@mrdevil said:
@ssj_god said:
@mrdevil said:

why? o.O

ok.. who is who here?.. you don't think mira can win in fight?

No Caption Provided

can't process...................... informa.................................

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By ssj_god

@mrdevil:

well.. i got what you meant there... just that.. i asked why you think there would be a clear winner in a fight...

and as per my scenario.. i don't think those two weapons you mentioned will apply

1. grimmjow is planning to demolish fairy tail hall and kill Elfman and Lisanna (he had a fight with Elfman and searching for him since then to kill him and his sister) ... mira found out about that and confronts him.. and she's pissed off enough to go for the kill
MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@mrdevil:

well.. i got what you meant there... just that.. i asked why you think there would be a clear winner in a fight...

and as per my scenario.. i don't think those two weapons you mentioned will apply

1. grimmjow is planning to demolish fairy tail hall and kill Elfman and Lisanna (he had a fight with Elfman and searching for him since then to kill him and his sister) ... mira found out about that and confronts him.. and she's pissed off enough to go for the kill

easy. Grimmjow in the Arrancar Saga was way faster. could blow up the entire las noches with his cero and had strength enough almost kill Hollow mask ichigo who was as strong as Kenpachi. Having physical power, speed, and fire power this is not a fight this is a Massacre. and the problem i didn't wanted to say it was bc of two obvious reasons.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil said:
@ssj_god said:

@mrdevil:

easy. Grimmjow in the Arrancar Saga was way faster. could blow up the entire las noches with his cero and had strength enough almost kill Hollow mask ichigo who was as strong as Kenpachi. Having physical power, speed, and fire power this is not a fight this is a Massacre. and the problem i didn't wanted to say it was bc of two obvious reasons.

and.. you don't think mira have those attributes?

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:
@mrdevil said:
@ssj_god said:

@mrdevil:

haven't seen much of her, yet. but she ain't has the showing to actually fight Arrancar arc Grimmjow much less actual grimmjow.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil said:
@ssj_god said:
@mrdevil said:
@ssj_god said:

@mrdevil:

haven't seen much of her, yet. but she ain't has the showing to actually fight Arrancar arc Grimmjow much less actual grimmjow.

how do you know that if you don't know her feats properly?

and what is 'actual grimmjow'? arrancar arc grimmjow was the actual grimmjow aswell

SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Ends in sex.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:
@mrdevil said:
@ssj_god said:
@mrdevil said:
@ssj_god said:

@mrdevil:

how do you know that if you don't know her feats properly?

and what is 'actual grimmjow'? arrancar arc grimmjow was the actual grimmjow aswell

Wikia.

Actual Grimmjow is possible to be minimum as strong as actual Ichigo (ichigo was shitting his pants just with seeing him. Actual Grimmjow is much more powerful than former grimmjow.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By ssj_god

@mrdevil said:

Wikia.

Actual Grimmjow is possible to be minimum as strong as actual Ichigo (ichigo was shitting his pants just with seeing him. Actual Grimmjow is much more powerful than former grimmjow.

wiki doesn't show feats

i don't get the 'actual' part.... former and current, both grimmjows are actual grimmjow.. neither one of them are phoney

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:
@mrdevil said:

Wikia.

wiki doesn't show feats

i don't get the 'actual' part.... former and current, both grimmjows are actual grimmjow.. neither one of them are phoney

u know what i mean.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil said:
@ssj_god said:
@mrdevil said:

Wikia.

wiki doesn't show feats

u know what i mean.

what?

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump... again

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts