other Green Lantern

bonesboy08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By bonesboy08

give superman enough time and he could beat anybody... and i don't even mean prep time

Avatar image for theworstdebaterever
TheWorstDebaterEver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

curbstomp

Simon Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Simon Williams

It depends. If Sentry can emit Red sun rays then.

Sentry

Green Lantern

Superman

I think It would come down to GL and Sentry because Gl can just blast Superman with his Ring which can gave off Kryptonite. Sentry would defeat GL, so Sentry takes this.

iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By iLLituracy

I don't think Superman can endure the power of however many exploding suns simultaneously. If Sentry is going at full power, then yeah, Sentry hands-down.

...Why is Green Lantern even being put in this match-up? I don't think any Lantern can really put Superman down, let alone Sentry.

Simon Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Simon Williams
iLLituracy said:
"I don't think Superman can endure the power of however many exploding suns simultaneously. If Sentry is going at full power, then yeah, Sentry hands-down....Why is Green Lantern even being put in this match-up? I don't think any Lantern can really put Superman down, let alone Sentry."
I think Gl's ring can gave off Kryponite.
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
iLLituracy said:
"I don't think Superman can endure the power of however many exploding suns simultaneously. If Sentry is going at full power, then yeah, Sentry hands-down....Why is Green Lantern even being put in this match-up? I don't think any Lantern can really put Superman down, let alone Sentry."
superman wins this since sentry is not even close to supermans level in speed,durability, power. and superman has faced off with GLs before and won so it's not like he would go into that fight not knowing they have the power to use it, and it's not like he is around it and BOOM he starts to die, lets not forget he lived with it in his blood so.
Simon Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Simon Williams

Superman loses because GL don't really use Kryptonite against him, In this GL does. Superman would be the first out, leaving it to Sentry VS Gl, Sentry for the win. You can't say Sentry's speed is not near Superman's because his speed has yet to be revealed, also in power, If Sentry has full control of his power and use Void power as He did before, he is more powerful than Supes, maybe not stronger but more Powerful.

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
Simon Williams said:
"Superman loses because GL don't really use Kryptonite against him, In this GL does. Superman would be the first out, leaving it to Sentry VS Gl, Sentry for the win. You can't say Sentry's speed is not near Superman's because his speed has yet to be revealed, also in power, If Sentry has full control of his power and use Void power as He did before, he is more powerful than Supes, maybe not stronger but more Powerful."
so then until there some evidence superman is faster, and sups has taken MUCH more damage then just a blast of kryptonite, i mean he lived with it in his body so, and sentry would be down before he can go so far add in that from what i know he hates using the void power.
Simon Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Simon Williams

Superman gets weakened with the Kryptonite blast and it would be easy for GL or Sentry to finish him. It would take a while to put down Sentry.

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
Simon Williams said:
"Superman gets weakened with the Kryptonite blast and it would be easy for GL or Sentry to finish him. It would take a while to put down Sentry."
sentry was taken down after a fight with hulk, and i mean hulk is far weaker then superman and slower, also he gets weakened by it but that does not mean he will lose SO MUCH of his power that they can take him down just like that.
Simon Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Simon Williams

WWH is on Superman's strength level, but is slower.

iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By iLLituracy

Hulk isn't far weaker than Superman as seen in Marvel Vs. DC and I don't think the fight was plot induced. Mind you, Hulk wasn't angry when they fought, either, thus this Hulk that fought against Superman was nowhere near the level of the Hulk that Sentry faced in World War Hulk. Secondly, Sentry's powers has never hit it's upper levels, when he went up against the Hulk, he was most likely still holding back because the power of however many exploding suns would have completely leveled New York, really. Sentry's power and abilities is so acute that he's claimed to hear a butterfly's heart beat in Africa from the Baxter Building, which I can say is more powerful than Superman's hearing.

Sentry has proven to be unstoppable on more than one occasion. For example, most recently, after the Dark Avengers thought him dead, he re-emerged in New York.

Also, wasn't Superman recently depowered and is still regaining his full potential or something of the sort? If anything, Superman would match Sentry blow for blow, but I highly doubt he'd actually be able to put up a fight against full-powered Sentry.

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
iLLituracy said:
"Hulk isn't far weaker than Superman as seen in Marvel Vs. DC and I don't think the fight was plot induced. Mind you, Hulk wasn't angry when they fought, either, thus this Hulk that fought against Superman was nowhere near the level of the Hulk that Sentry faced in World War Hulk. Secondly, Sentry's powers has never hit it's upper levels, when he went up against the Hulk, he was most likely still holding back because the power of however many exploding suns would have completely leveled New York, really. Sentry's power and abilities is so acute that he's claimed to hear a butterfly's heart beat in Africa from the Baxter Building, which I can say is more powerful than Superman's hearing.Sentry has proven to be unstoppable on more than one occasion. For example, most recently, after the Dark Avengers thought him dead, he re-emerged in New York.Also, wasn't Superman recently depowered and is still regaining his full potential or something of the sort? If anything, Superman would match Sentry blow for blow, but I highly doubt he'd actually be able to put up a fight against full-powered Sentry."
superman moves planets and busts dimensions with a punch, WWh at his prime was only able to break down continents.
Nibiru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Nibiru

King Saturn said:

"Superman

Green Lantern

Sentry
"

Simon Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Simon Williams
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"iLLituracy said:
"Hulk isn't far weaker than Superman as seen in Marvel Vs. DC and I don't think the fight was plot induced. Mind you, Hulk wasn't angry when they fought, either, thus this Hulk that fought against Superman was nowhere near the level of the Hulk that Sentry faced in World War Hulk. Secondly, Sentry's powers has never hit it's upper levels, when he went up against the Hulk, he was most likely still holding back because the power of however many exploding suns would have completely leveled New York, really. Sentry's power and abilities is so acute that he's claimed to hear a butterfly's heart beat in Africa from the Baxter Building, which I can say is more powerful than Superman's hearing.Sentry has proven to be unstoppable on more than one occasion. For example, most recently, after the Dark Avengers thought him dead, he re-emerged in New York.Also, wasn't Superman recently depowered and is still regaining his full potential or something of the sort? If anything, Superman would match Sentry blow for blow, but I highly doubt he'd actually be able to put up a fight against full-powered Sentry."
superman moves planets and busts dimensions with a punch, WWh at his prime was only able to break down continents. "
Superman move planets using help and flight. WWh footsteps threatened to destroy the earth.
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
Simon Williams said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"iLLituracy said:
superman moves planets and busts dimensions with a punch, WWh at his prime was only able to break down continents. "
Superman move planets using help and flight. WWh footsteps threatened to destroy the earth."
supermans punches destroyed a planet well under a red sun.
Simon Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Simon Williams
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"Simon Williams said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"iLLituracy said:
Superman move planets using help and flight. WWh footsteps threatened to destroy the earth."
supermans punches destroyed a planet well under a red sun."
When was this? Evidence?
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000

No Caption Provided

Simon Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Simon Williams

You show me Superman punching Superman prime, which say every blow landed breaks the ground. Showing it was both of them that broke it but where does it show Red Sun?

SwaggaB0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By SwaggaB0y

GL

Avatar image for emerald_general_jai
Emerald_General_Jai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 9

Sentry is the weakest member of this three way. GL, be it Kyle, John, Hal, or Guy (hope it ain't Sodam) will be able to handle him, as will Superman. An neither know Sentry so their going to put him down. He can't beat supes, he's outpowered, and phsyically outmatched and his EP attacks will simply empower him. A skillfull GL can hang w/ Sentry. Then it comes down to Supes vs GL...soooo it goes like thsi

Supeman
Green Lantern (take ur pick)

Sentry

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
Simon Williams said:
"You show me Superman punching Superman prime, which say every blow landed breaks the ground. Showing it was both of them that broke it but where does it show Red Sun?"
lol thats zod and it's under a red sun it said early in the comic but i can not find that scan but ask anyone on the vine.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By King_Saturn
Superman could react before Hal or any GL could attack him with Radiation... and Sentry is just below any Master Level Green Lantern...
spawnfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By spawnfanboy

sentry could take a gl,maybe not hal

iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By iLLituracy

Hulk singlehandedly stood up to a full power shout from Black Bolt in the beginning of WWH and defeated Black Bolt with ease. Black Bolt's voice is said to do the following:

"Black Bolt's most prominent offensive weapon is his voice, as his electron-harnessing ability is linked to the speech center of his brain. Speaking triggers a disturbance of the particle/electron interaction field: a word can level a city, a shout can awaken distant volcanoes and cause tremors on a continent on the far side of the planet. Due to the extreme danger posed by this power, the character has undergone rigorous mental training to prevent himself from uttering a sound, even in sleep. The fork-like antenna on Black Bolt's forehead allows more controlled use of his voice."

He took that and walked away with little to no damage.

I haven't read that issue you're using as a example, but if you're talking about the dialogue, that can either be exaggerated or the fact that they're splintering the land they're fighting on, not the actual planet.

These are but a number of abilities that Robert Reynolds has:

"The Sentry has been shown to be able to easily lift tremendous weights, but generally greatly restrains his full power. He has been able to effortlessly defeat, and break the axe of Terrax, a herald of Galactus shown as powerful enough to slice planets in two, easily break through the shields of Doctor Doom, and his unrestrained power even overloaded the Absorbing Man. He possesses super-human speed, making him easily able to evade or catch bullets, and through flight he can travel to the sun and back in a matter of minutes. Nick Fury has stated that S.H.I.E.L.D. has not yet found a way to kill the Sentry, and Iron Man's scanners have found no physical weaknesses in his body. His durability rivals that of Thor, and Hercules. By unleashing his full potential he managed to fight an extremely enraged Hulk for a prolonged time until both fighters reverted to their human forms. The Sentry also has superhuman senses as he once tells an opponent that he can see his nerve centers and claimed to be able to "hear a butterfly sneeze in Central Africa" from New York City. He can project energy fields and control light, and he uses his mental powers in his daily life, although they are primarily used for holding his physical form together. He was once able to implant his memories inside another person's mind. He appears to be able to bring the dead back to life under extreme emotional distress. After Ultron murdered his wife, Sentry was able to resuscitate her by simply touching her. He can also emit a radiation that pacifies the Hulk, severely limiting the latter's rage-fueled power. "

The argument makes itself. I still don't think that Superman can take on Sentry if Sentry was having a good day and could control himself. He effortlessly defeated someone who held the Power Cosmic and a axe that ACTUALLY split planets in two. Not split planets eventually during a epic fight. Terrax cut planets for fun like cake and Sentry put him to rest with ease and broke his axe.

On the other hand...Green Lantern still doesn't fair well. :[

Nibiru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Nibiru
iLLituracy said:
"Hulk singlehandedly stood up to a full power shout from Black Bolt in the beginning of WWH and defeated Black Bolt with ease. Black Bolt's voice is said to do the following:

"Black Bolt's most prominent offensive weapon is his voice, as his electron-harnessing ability is linked to the speech center of his brain. Speaking triggers a disturbance of the particle/electron interaction field: a word can level a city, a shout can awaken distant volcanoes and cause tremors on a continent on the far side of the planet. Due to the extreme danger posed by this power, the character has undergone rigorous mental training to prevent himself from uttering a sound, even in sleep. The fork-like antenna on Black Bolt's forehead allows more controlled use of his voice."

I haven't read that issue you're using as a example, but if you're talking about the dialogue, that can either be exaggerated or the fact that they're splintering the land they're fighting on, not the actual planet.

"The Sentry has been shown to be able to easily lift tremendous weights, but generally greatly restrains his full power. He has been able to effortlessly defeat, and break the axe of Terrax, a herald of Galactus shown as powerful enough to slice planets in two, easily break through the shields of Doctor Doom, and his unrestrained power even overloaded the Absorbing Man. He possesses super-human speed, making him easily able to evade or catch bullets, and through flight he can travel to the sun and back in a matter of minutes. Nick Fury has stated that S.H.I.E.L.D. has not yet found a way to kill the Sentry, and Iron Man's scanners have found no physical weaknesses in his body. His durability rivals that of Thor, and Hercules. By unleashing his full potential he managed to fight an extremely enraged Hulk for a prolonged time until both fighters reverted to their human forms. The Sentry also has superhuman senses as he once tells an opponent that he can see his nerve centers and claimed to be able to "hear a butterfly sneeze in Central Africa" from New York City. He can project energy fields and control light, and he uses his mental powers in his daily life, although they are primarily used for holding his physical form together. He was once able to implant his memories inside another person's mind. He appears to be able to bring the dead back to life under extreme emotional distress. After Ultron murdered his wife, Sentry was able to resuscitate her by simply touching her. He can also emit a radiation that pacifies the Hulk, severely limiting the latter's rage-fueled power. "The argument makes itself. I still don't think that Superman can take on Sentry if Sentry was having a good day and could control himself. He effortlessly defeated someone who held the Power Cosmic and a axe that ACTUALLY split planets in two. Not split planets eventually during a epic fight. Terrax cut planets for fun like cake and Sentry put him to rest with ease and broke his axe.On the other hand...Green Lantern still doesn't fair well. :["
LOL SKRULL!

OWNED!
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
iLLituracy said:
"Hulk singlehandedly stood up to a full power shout from Black Bolt in the beginning of WWH and defeated Black Bolt with ease. Black Bolt's voice is said to do the following:

"The Sentry has been shown to be able to easily lift tremendous weights, but generally greatly restrains his full power. He has been able to effortlessly defeat, and break the axe of Terrax, a herald of Galactus shown as powerful enough to slice planets in two, easily break through the shields of Doctor Doom, and his unrestrained power even overloaded the Absorbing Man. He possesses super-human speed, making him easily able to evade or catch bullets, and through flight he can travel to the sun and back in a matter of minutes. Nick Fury has stated that S.H.I.E.L.D. has not yet found a way to kill the Sentry, and Iron Man's scanners have found no physical weaknesses in his body. His durability rivals that of Thor, and Hercules. By unleashing his full potential he managed to fight an extremely enraged Hulk for a prolonged time until both fighters reverted to their human forms. The Sentry also has superhuman senses as he once tells an opponent that he can see his nerve centers and claimed to be able to "hear a butterfly sneeze in Central Africa" from New York City. He can project energy fields and control light, and he uses his mental powers in his daily life, although they are primarily used for holding his physical form together. He was once able to implant his memories inside another person's mind. He appears to be able to bring the dead back to life under extreme emotional distress. After Ultron murdered his wife, Sentry was able to resuscitate her by simply touching her. He can also emit a radiation that pacifies the Hulk, severely limiting the latter's rage-fueled power. "The argument makes itself. I still don't think that Superman can take on Sentry if Sentry was having a good day and could control himself. He effortlessly defeated someone who held the Power Cosmic and a axe that ACTUALLY split planets in two. Not split planets eventually during a epic fight. Terrax cut planets for fun like cake and Sentry put him to rest with ease and broke his axe.On the other hand...Green Lantern still doesn't fair well. :["
dude sentry is a superman knock off, and so what if hulk survived that, superman lives just fine after planets blow up, and superman is stronger then the hulk by alot and hulk beat sentry and we all know superman can take more and is faster then sentry as well.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By King_Saturn
spawnfanboy said:
"sentry could take a gl,maybe not hal"
Thats why I said Master Level Green Lantern...

Hal Jordan, Kyle Rayner, Kilowog, Guy Gardner, John Stewart... they would all own Sentry
Sleuth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Sleuth

Superman is most likely to win.

Simon Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Simon Williams
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"iLLituracy said:

dude sentry is a superman knock off, and so what if hulk survived that, superman lives just fine after planets blow up, and superman is stronger then the hulk by alot and hulk beat sentry and we all know superman can take more and is faster then sentry as well."
Superman is not stronger than Hulk, They are the same but Hulk lacks features.
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
Simon Williams said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"iLLituracy said:

dude sentry is a superman knock off, and so what if hulk survived that, superman lives just fine after planets blow up, and superman is stronger then the hulk by alot and hulk beat sentry and we all know superman can take more and is faster then sentry as well."
Superman is not stronger than Hulk, They are the same but Hulk lacks features."
how is hulk stronger? please tell me.
Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#36  Edited By Dreadmaster
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"Simon Williams said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"iLLituracy said:

how is hulk stronger? please tell me."
Yes please tell him
Simon Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Simon Williams
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"Simon Williams said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"iLLituracy said:

Did I say He is stronger? He can become stronger off his rage.
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
Simon Williams said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"Simon Williams said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"iLLituracy said:

Did I say He is stronger? He can become stronger off his rage."
his rage can't get high enough to get to sups level.
Simon Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Simon Williams

His rage can go beyond, via WWH, Savage Hulk, and Mindless Hulk.

claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#40  Edited By claws

debatable hulks true strength hasnt been revealed

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
Simon Williams said:
"His rage can go beyond, via WWH, Savage Hulk, and Mindless Hulk."
and yet none of those hulks can go past superman, again superman moves planets.
iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By iLLituracy

Sentry being a Superman "knock-off" is a completely different conversation altogether.

Like I said, Hulk and Superman evenly matched when Hulk intelligent and lacked rage, so at the very least, Superman wouldn't walk away from WWH Hulk without taking a serious beating.

I never said Superman doesn't live just fine after planets blow up. But I'm pretty sure Sentry...who, again, has the power of a million exploding suns [whether that's exaggerated or not], could survive something like the destruction of a planet. I respectfully disagree, because no matter how powerful Superman is, he's been defeated many times compared to the Sentry who suffered a "loss" at the hands of Hulk and pretty much overpowered everyone else. The thing is, Sentry's power notably fluxes depending on how he's feeling. But, like I said before, on his best day, Superman can't take him, in my opinion.

rabidrage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By rabidrage

Yeah, Sentry is being WAY underrated here.  I mean, after what happened with Morgana Le Fay...what are the odds he'd come back from that?  Osborn is scared of the guy for very good reasons.

Nibiru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Nibiru
iLLituracy said:
"Sentry being a Superman "knock-off" is a completely different conversation altogether.Like I said, Hulk and Superman evenly matched when Hulk intelligent and lacked rage, so at the very least, Superman wouldn't walk away from WWH Hulk without taking a serious beating.I never said Superman doesn't live just fine after planets blow up. But I'm pretty sure Sentry...who, again, has the power of a million exploding suns [whether that's exaggerated or not], could survive something like the destruction of a planet. I respectfully disagree, because no matter how powerful Superman is, he's been defeated many times compared to the Sentry who suffered a "loss" at the hands of Hulk and pretty much overpowered everyone else. The thing is, Sentry's power notably fluxes depending on how he's feeling. But, like I said before, on his best day, Superman can't take him, in my opinion."

Human Torch beat the Sentry. :D
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
iLLituracy said:
"Sentry being a Superman "knock-off" is a completely different conversation altogether.Like I said, Hulk and Superman evenly matched when Hulk intelligent and lacked rage, so at the very least, Superman wouldn't walk away from WWH Hulk without taking a serious beating.I never said Superman doesn't live just fine after planets blow up. But I'm pretty sure Sentry...who, again, has the power of a million exploding suns [whether that's exaggerated or not], could survive something like the destruction of a planet. I respectfully disagree, because no matter how powerful Superman is, he's been defeated many times compared to the Sentry who suffered a "loss" at the hands of Hulk and pretty much overpowered everyone else. The thing is, Sentry's power notably fluxes depending on how he's feeling. But, like I said before, on his best day, Superman can't take him, in my opinion."
i am sure that that 1mill suns things was in a dream or something, and superman punches people into orbit ect ect so how can hulk compare to that? and supermans punches destroy dimensions so really hulk is outclassed in strength.
iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By iLLituracy

Did he? When? D:

Nibiru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Nibiru

No Caption Provided

Simon Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Simon Williams
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"Simon Williams said:
"His rage can go beyond, via WWH, Savage Hulk, and Mindless Hulk."
and yet none of those hulks can go past superman, again superman moves planets."
Yeah they can, plus Superman done this with help and flight.
iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By iLLituracy

Unfair fight. Jim Hammond is a robot that runs on pure win and unadulterated awesome.

claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#50  Edited By claws

superman has moved planets on his own before and hulk being stronger then supes is debatable