Laxus stomps both at the same time

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4 cocacolaman  Moderator

Gray isn't really relevant to Laxus and Jellal. Demon Slaying Magic allowed him to handle demons better than the rest of the guild but even then he needed Natsu's help to barely beat Mard Geer, who to my knowledge shouldn't be awfully far above Laxus or Jellal. So unless Gray just sits on the sidelines and takes out whoever is left between Jellal and Laxus, he's going down. Gray wins in that single scenario either round, which is more of a chance than he stands in a 1v1.

Between the two, neither Laxus or Jellal had any major growth from the Grand Magic Games to Tartaros that I noticed, and they were relative to one another around this time. However, one of Jellal's main assets, not only against Jura but against anyone, is his incredible speed and agility. In the speed equalized round, Jellal's only primary advantage is gone, and I don't think Jellal holds anything else over Laxus besides his versatility and intelligence. Laxus is at least equal to Jellal in terms of his raw power, strength and durability, possibly superior. I don't see Jellal winning the majority in this round, but he can hold his own, and if he ever manages to get off Sema, Laxus is going to have a bad time. I'll give it to Laxus 7/10.

In the regular round, it's 50/50. Jellal would abuse his speed advantage and close the gap that existed in the first round, but that doesn't change Laxus' physicals and raw magic power. The fight could go either way between them.

NALUFAN4LIFE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Laxus = Jellal >> Gray