Avatar image for almighty_darkseid
Almighty_Darkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Almighty_Darkseid

why do u keep putting janemba next to these weaklings? thats disgracing janemba, at least put someone around his level like omega shenron, ss gogeta, ss2 vegito, ss4 goku ss4 vegeta, or maybe even ss broly

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Deranged Midget

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

at least put someone around his level like omega shenron, ss gogeta, ss2 vegito, ss4 goku ss4 vegeta, or maybe even ss broly

What? Janemba isn't anywhere near Omega Shenron's level nor SSJ Vegito. He stood absolutely no chance against Gogeta.

Marluxia87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Marluxia87

Janemba just because Gotenks plays around to much

Goku1fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By Goku1fan

@Almighty_Darkseid: You do know that Gotenks can go SSJ3 right?

Almighty_Darkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Almighty_Darkseid

@Deranged Midget said:

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

at least put someone around his level like omega shenron, ss gogeta, ss2 vegito, ss4 goku ss4 vegeta, or maybe even ss broly

What? Janemba isn't anywhere near Omega Shenron's level nor SSJ Vegito. He stood absolutely no chance against Gogeta.

janemba is the second most powerful right under omega shenron, they needed to fuse to gogeta just to beat janemba, and even that they had a hard time till they did their special move, which traps and holds on to janemba since he can travel thru dimensions

Almighty_Darkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Almighty_Darkseid

@Goku1fan said:

@Almighty_Darkseid: You do know that Gotenks can go SSJ3 right?

yea, so? it wouldnt even make a difference, if ss3 gotenks cant beat gogeta, then ss3 gotenks cant beat janemba

supermaansito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By supermaansito

janemba

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Deranged Midget

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

@Deranged Midget said:

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

janemba is the second most powerful right under omega shenron, they needed to fuse to gogeta just to beat janemba, and even that they had a hard time till they did their special move, which traps and holds on to janemba since he can travel thru dimensions

No... They had absolutely no trouble punching him several amount of times at incredible speeds in which he couldn't even comprehend. Then they finished him off in a single attack. There was no effort in that. Janemba perished in that battle.

Omega Shenron is the second most powerful being in all of Dragon Ball if we unfortunately include GT. Number 1 is SSJ4 Gogeta, probably followed by Vegito.

Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Primmaster64

Janemba. Gotenks is way weaker than Gogeta.

Almighty_Darkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Deranged Midget said:

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

@Deranged Midget said:

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

No... They had absolutely no trouble punching him several amount of times at incredible speeds in which he couldn't even comprehend. Then they finished him off in a single attack. There was no effort in that. Janemba perished in that battle.

Omega Shenron is the second most powerful being in all of Dragon Ball if we unfortunately include GT. Number 1 is SSJ4 Gogeta, probably followed by Vegito.

i meant second most powerful if its including gt, without gt then its janemba and im talking about villains

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Deranged Midget

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

@Deranged Midget said:

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

@Deranged Midget said:

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

i meant second most powerful if its including gt, without gt then its janemba and im talking about villains

Your first statement makes absolutely no sense. If just considering Dragonball/Z, then possibly yes, Janemba might be up there, but he's no where near Gogeta's nor Vegito's levels of power.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By terry2012

@Marluxia87: said and it true.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By terry2012

@Almighty_Darkseid: This also true.

@Almighty_Darkseid: what about broly?

@Deranged Midget: I agree and the Janemba isn't even up there with Buuhan let alone Gogeta and Vegito level. SSJ3 Gotenks can't even beat SSJ3 Goku and kid buu.

Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Freefa11

If Gotenks can't go SS3, this might be a decent battle. Gotenks is a terrible fighter, and has a time limit. Power wise, I forget how well SS Gotenks stacks up against SS3 Goku; I think it is either about the same or better, but I forget by how much. Either way, I think it might be close enough for Janemba to hold up until the time limit wears off.

SS3 Gotenks still might actually lose, since I think his time limit drops to 5 minutes, but it would only be because he's kind of dumb, sort of like how he had Super Buu on the ropes and then ran out of time before he could finish him.

Almighty_Darkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012 said:

@Deranged Midget: I agree and the Janemba isn't even up there with Buuhan let alone Gogeta and Vegito level. SSJ3 Gotenks can't even beat SSJ3 Goku and kid buu.

janemba stomps buuhan, goku said himself that janemba is the most powerful opponent he had fought

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Deranged Midget

@terry2012 said:

Based on what? Kid Buu was essentially weaker than any either Buu save for Fat Buu due to lack of absorption. SSJ3 Gotenks could've defeated Buu if his time didn't run out and SSJ3 Goku barely fought Buutenks for a few seconds.

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Deranged Midget

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

@terry2012 said:

janemba stomps buuhan, goku said himself that janemba is the most powerful opponent he had fought

Wrong, the timeline in which that film was based on is basically a what if Goku killed Fat Buu in their first fight, saving the World and Gohan never achieving his full power and Goten and Trunk never learned how to perform fusion. Buuhan was the second most powerful being in DBZ after Vegito.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#20  Edited By nefarious

Janemba.

Almighty_Darkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Deranged Midget said:

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

@terry2012 said:

Wrong, the timeline in which that film was based on is basically a what if Goku killed Fat Buu in their first fight, saving the World and Gohan never achieving his full power and Goten and Trunk never learned how to perform fusion. Buuhan was the second most powerful being in DBZ after Vegito.

explain to me, how buuhan is the second most powerful being in dbz, how did u come to that conclusion that he is the second most powerful?

niBBit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By niBBit

@Almighty_Darkseid: Easy. Goku was dreading Super Buu on multiple occasions troughout the series, never wanted to fight him one on one. Even when they where inside of Buu and where planning to escape Goku said that even tho Buuhan lost alot of power and went back to Super Buu he was still much stronger than both of them and suggested they used the fusion dance in order to beat him, this also is in the manga i believe. He never wanted to fight Super Buu, there was one occasion where he seems he wanted to fight with Super Buu when Super Buu lost the power of Gotenks but people are forgetting that Mystic Gohan was with Goku so Goku was ofcourse confident in fighting against Super Buu considering he has Mystic Gohan as a backup. There where even more occasions where he was afraid of him but i need to look it up.

Janemba altho stronger than Goku SSJ3, was still being hurt on several occasions by Goku SSJ3, Goku SSJ3 could'n even hope to do something against someone like Super Buu let alone Gotenks SSJ3 who is on par with Super Buu. Buuhan is miles...miles...and miles ahead of any incarnation of Buu so he would kill Janemba easily. Buuhan is clearly the strongest DBZ Villian around Janemba would be around 3 strongest, Buutenks beating him for the second place.

Populair belief is that Goku SSJ3 is stronger than Gotenks SSJ3 witch is false. When Goku was done fighting Fat Buu he asked Fat Buu not to destroy West City and to wait for two days because a fighter stronger than himself will present himself that fighter was Gotenks, Goku flat out says he would be stronger. When Gotenks was at base he went looking for Fat Buu and safe to say he got clobberd by Fat Buu, still Gotenks did managed to toss Fat Buu around a bit so that shows that Gotenks at base is weaker than Fat Buu but not by a epic lvl, however when Gotenks went SSJ his power jumped trough the roof as we all now an SSJ transformation is x50, yes x50 look it up in the official files of the Daizenshuu Guides or go a quick read on the wiki, should contain the correct SSJ multiplier. So its then safe to say Gotenks at SSJ would be around Fat Buu's lvl maybe a little stronger maybe a little weaker but at a fair amount, Gotenks however went training in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber for a short time and that would have increased his powerlvl by a good deal so that would make Gotenks SSJ stronger than Fat Buu for certain. I'm guessing that if Gotenks went SSJ2 he could rival an SSJ3 Goku maybe not exactly but he could be close nonetheless, Gotenks however can go SSJ3 and that puts Gotenks SSJ3 far above Goku SSJ3.

Think about it, trought the series/manga he was dreading Super Buu and didn't want to fight him not even when Vegeta was helping him, yet when Kid Buu came along Goku went one one with him with no fear. So if Goku SSJ3 managed to do something against Janemba then i don't see why Gotenks SSJ3 could not give Janemba a run for his money since Gotenks SSJ3>>>>Goku SSJ3.

You could go to Animevice and make DBZ battles there, its pretty active in the DBZ battle these days, i'm making alot of them :) username is still niBBit, lots of insightfull people around and the flamewar is at an minimum.

rpgr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By rpgr

In any case in DBZ the end power levels go Vegitto >>>>>> Buuhan >>>> Gohan >>> Gotenks > Evil/Super Buu > Goku > Kid Buu > Fat Buu > Vegeta >> King Kai > Piccolo

niBBit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By niBBit

@rpgr: I say: Vegito - Buuhan - Gohan - Gotenks - Super Buu - Goku - Kid Buu - Grand Surpeme Kai - Vegeta - South Supreme Kai. You must be thinking wtf is he talking about the Kai's?!? well i made a tread over on Animevice go have a look see and see what you think about it :) page two is where it gets interesting: http://www.animevice.com/forums/battles/33/dbz-gods-run-a-gauntlet/332353/#43

Almighty_Darkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@niBBit said:

@Almighty_Darkseid: Easy. Goku was dreading Super Buu on multiple occasions troughout the series, never wanted to fight him one on one. Even when they where inside of Buu and where planning to escape Goku said that even tho Buuhan lost alot of power and went back to Super Buu he was still much stronger than both of them and suggested they used the fusion dance in order to beat him, this also is in the manga i believe. He never wanted to fight Super Buu, there was one occasion where he seems he wanted to fight with Super Buu when Super Buu lost the power of Gotenks but people are forgetting that Mystic Gohan was with Goku so Goku was ofcourse confident in fighting against Super Buu considering he has Mystic Gohan as a backup. There where even more occasions where he was afraid of him but i need to look it up.

Janemba altho stronger than Goku SSJ3, was still being hurt on several occasions by Goku SSJ3, Goku SSJ3 could'n even hope to do something against someone like Super Buu let alone Gotenks SSJ3 who is on par with Super Buu. Buuhan is miles...miles...and miles ahead of any incarnation of Buu so he would kill Janemba easily. Buuhan is clearly the strongest DBZ Villian around Janemba would be around 3 strongest, Buutenks beating him for the second place.

Populair belief is that Goku SSJ3 is stronger than Gotenks SSJ3 witch is false. When Goku was done fighting Fat Buu he asked Fat Buu not to destroy West City and to wait for two days because a fighter stronger than himself will present himself that fighter was Gotenks, Goku flat out says he would be stronger. When Gotenks was at base he went looking for Fat Buu and safe to say he got clobberd by Fat Buu, still Gotenks did managed to toss Fat Buu around a bit so that shows that Gotenks at base is weaker than Fat Buu but not by a epic lvl, however when Gotenks went SSJ his power jumped trough the roof as we all now an SSJ transformation is x50, yes x50 look it up in the official files of the Daizenshuu Guides or go a quick read on the wiki, should contain the correct SSJ multiplier. So its then safe to say Gotenks at SSJ would be around Fat Buu's lvl maybe a little stronger maybe a little weaker but at a fair amount, Gotenks however went training in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber for a short time and that would have increased his powerlvl by a good deal so that would make Gotenks SSJ stronger than Fat Buu for certain. I'm guessing that if Gotenks went SSJ2 he could rival an SSJ3 Goku maybe not exactly but he could be close nonetheless, Gotenks however can go SSJ3 and that puts Gotenks SSJ3 far above Goku SSJ3.

Think about it, trought the series/manga he was dreading Super Buu and didn't want to fight him not even when Vegeta was helping him, yet when Kid Buu came along Goku went one one with him with no fear. So if Goku SSJ3 managed to do something against Janemba then i don't see why Gotenks SSJ3 could not give Janemba a run for his money since Gotenks SSJ3>>>>Goku SSJ3.

You could go to Animevice and make DBZ battles there, its pretty active in the DBZ battle these days, i'm making alot of them :) username is still niBBit, lots of insightfull people around and the flamewar is at an minimum.

but didnt buuhan got beat quite fast and easy?

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Deranged Midget

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

@Deranged Midget said:

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

@terry2012 said:

explain to me, how buuhan is the second most powerful being in dbz, how did u come to that conclusion that he is the second most powerful?

He absorbed the brilliant mind of Piccolo, the powers of both Trunks and Goten, and the single most powerful being in DBZ, Mystic Gohan. With this, he was completely unbeatable until Goku and Vegeta became Vegito, whose own power trumped Buuhan's.

niBBit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By niBBit

@Almighty_Darkseid: Not fast, easy yes by an far superior fighter. Vegeto at base was even a little stronger than Buuhan or in the same league, Vegeto then went SSJ2 so you can imagine the power difference.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#28  Edited By Jorgevy

I wonder how strong a SS4 Vegito would be..... OH GOD

oh btw, the reason dance fusions are dumb or play around it's because of the mixed personalities and traits. They get really cocky and have a time before they wear down so they usually waste a lot of time downplaying opponents and lose the fusion before finishing off opponents

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By buttersdaman000
@niBBit:  
This man speaks the truth! 
And Gotenks wins
terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By terry2012

@Almighty_Darkseid: No he is not. Janemba take places before the buu saga. Goku was afraid to face Buuhan and he even said so himself. Remember it took Gogeta to beat Janemba and Vegito is stronger and more powerful than Gogeta who beat buuhan. The old Kai said the earring fusion is stronger than the fusion dance. Which is why they didn't do the fusion dance. The fusion dance is only stronger than Super Buu and Kid Buu any other Buu after that Gogeta don't stance a chance. There even a thread on here with Janemba vs Buuhan and majority of them agree that Janemba will get stomp. Janemba stomps Buuhan? Goku said himself that Janemba is the most powerful opponent he had fought. Goku said that all of the time when he faces an opponent. He even said that about Kid Buu.

@Deranged Midget: Thank you

@Deranged Midget: Base on the fact that Gotenks is to goofty to take the fight serious. Of course Super Saiyajin 3 Goku only fought Buutenks for a few second because he had piccolo absorb as well. Super Saiyajin 3 is only strong enough to battle with Fat Buu, Evil Buu, and Super Buu (not on even ground but can make it a hard battle), and Kid Buu. That is why he was afraid to face Buuhan. Mystic Gohan is stronger than Super Saiyajin 3 even Goku said that and Gohan didn't turn to a Super Saiyajin.

TheSuperHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By TheSuperHuman

I mentioned part of this type of battle in the Super Gogeta vs Super Perfect Cell battle. A theory of mine is that because Goten and Trunks are half-Saiyans fused, they wouldn't be as powerful as a full-blood Saiyan fusion. Gotenks would most likely not have the same power levels, fighting skill and ability as opposed to Super Gogeta when facing Janemba.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By terry2012

@Jorgevy: This is true. That is one of reason why the earrings fusion is stronger.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By terry2012

@Deranged Midget: He also had Piccolo powers as well becsue he use the Special Beam cannon on Gohan.

TheSuperHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By TheSuperHuman
@terry2012 said:

@Almighty_Darkseid: No he is not. Janemba take places before the buu saga. Goku was afraid to face Buuhan and he even said so himself. Remember it took Gogeta to beat Janemba and Vegito is stronger and more powerful than Gogeta who beat buuhan. The old Kai said the earring fusion is stronger than the fusion dance. Which is why they didn't do the fusion dance. The fusion dance is only stronger than super buu and Kid buu any other buu after that Gogeta don't stance a chance. There even a thread on here with Janemba vs Buuhan and majority of them agree that Janemba will get stomp. janemba stomps buuhan, goku said himself that janemba is the most powerful opponent he had fought. Goku said that all of the time when he faces an opponent. He even said that about Kid buu.

No, the Janemba movie took place during the Buu Saga (as Goten and Trunks were able to Fusion Dance), but before Goku was returned to life by Old Kai, and before Goku and Vegeta used the Potara Earrings.
Almighty_Darkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012 said:

@Almighty_Darkseid: No he is not. Janemba take places before the buu saga. Goku was afraid to face Buuhan and he even said so himself. Remember it took Gogeta to beat Janemba and Vegito is stronger and more powerful than Gogeta who beat buuhan. The old Kai said the earring fusion is stronger than the fusion dance. Which is why they didn't do the fusion dance. The fusion dance is only stronger than super buu and Kid buu any other buu after that Gogeta don't stance a chance. There even a thread on here with Janemba vs Buuhan and majority of them agree that Janemba will get stomp. janemba stomps buuhan, goku said himself that janemba is the most powerful opponent he had fought. Goku said that all of the time when he faces an opponent. He even said that about Kid buu.

@Deranged Midget: Base on the fact that Gotenks is to goofty to take the fight serious. Of course SSJ3 Goku only faught Buutenks for a few second because he had piccolo absorb as well. SSJ3 is only strong enough to battle with Fat buu, Evil buu, Super Buu not on even ground but can make it a hard battle, and Kid buu. That why he was afraid to face Buuhan. Mystic Gohan is stronger than SSJ3 even Goku said that and gohan didn't turn to a SSJ.

actually gogeta is stronger and more powerful than vegito, and gogeta can get up to ss4 while vegito can only get up to ss2

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By terry2012

@TheSuperHuman: Oh Ok. It was when Goku went back to were King Kai was at. I think it was the underworld correct me if I'm wrong. But I do understand Thank you.

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Deranged Midget

@terry2012 said:

@Deranged Midget: Base on the fact that Gotenks is to goofty to take the fight serious. Of course SSJ3 Goku only faught Buutenks for a few second because he had piccolo absorb as well. SSJ3 is only strong enough to battle with Fat buu, Evil buu, Super Buu not on even ground but can make it a hard battle, and Kid buu. That why he was afraid to face Buuhan. Mystic Gohan is stronger than SSJ3 even Goku said that and gohan didn't turn to a SSJ.

Actually, it's not entirely sure how much more powerful Vegito is than Gogeta nor how much more power the Potara rings grant over the Fusion dance. Regardless, Vegito and Gogeta would be the two most powerful beings in DBZ. Mystic Gohan is slightly more powerful than SSJ3 Goku but his biggest advantage is that his energy doesn't drain like Goku's SSJ3 form. If Goku learned to master that, he'd be pretty powerful.

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Deranged Midget

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

@terry2012 said:

actually gogeta is stronger and more powerful than vegito, and gogeta can get up to ss4 while vegito can only get up to ss2

Not entirely true. Gogeta had more opportunity to shine via GT, which the Potara rings weren't even part of. If involving only DBZ, Vegito is more powerful due to the Fusion dance being inferior to the rings. Also, it's never been stated that Vegito can go SSJ2, he's only demonstrated the first form of Super Saiyan.

Almighty_Darkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Deranged Midget said:

@terry2012 said:

Actually, it's not entirely sure how much more powerful Vegito is than Gogeta nor how much more power the Potara rings grant over the Fusion dance. Regardless, Vegito and Gogeta would be the two most powerful beings in DBZ. Mystic Gohan is slightly more powerful than SSJ3 Goku but his biggest advantage is that his energy doesn't drain like Goku's SSJ3 form. If Goku learned to master that, he'd be pretty powerful.

im sure gogeta is more powerful, it needed him to beat omega shenron, even in the games gogeta is stronger

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Jorgevy

Vegito is more powerful than Gogeta, because of the Potara Earrings way of fusion (it actually fusions eternally even though that didnt really happen, it was supposed to) so Vegito is stronger than Gogeta (slightly) But Gogeta in SSJ4 is obviously stronger. But a hypothetical SSJ4 Vegito would be even stronger than SSJ4 Gogeta

also in terms of personality and battle smarts, Vegito is better (not cocky or arrogant) and he doesn't have a time limit

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By terry2012

@Almighty_Darkseid: No he is not and no he cannot get up to Super Saiyajin 4. The GT series does not count as part of the Dragon Ball Z at all. It was thrown out and is not canon The guy who was writing Dragon Ball Z was not writing the GT series up until the dragon episodes. Someone else was doing the writing until he took over again. GT was very bad they wasted to many episodes looking for the Dragon Balls. Gohan was weak trunks and Goten didn't even go to Super Saiyajin 2 and Vegeta was stronger than them and he didn't even go to Super Saiyajin 3. He skip Super Saiyajin 3 and went to Super Saiyajin 4 but was a little weaker Goku Super Saiyajin 4 and Goku said so himself that Vegeta Super Saiyajin 4 version was weaker than his.

Almighty_Darkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

but vegito is controlled by vegeta more, and gogeta is controlled by goku more, and we all know goku owns vegeta

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By terry2012

@Deranged Midget: The Old Kai said The earring was mush more powerful than the fusion dance.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By terry2012

@Jorgevy: Thank you. Plus The Old Kai said the Potara Earring is more stronger than the fusion dance. I don't Think it slightly either because buuhan is more powerful and stronger than Gotenks.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Jorgevy

@terry2012: yeah I said slightly because I wasn't sure if Old Kai had said that, but yeah, now that you mention it, it's probably a lot stronger

@Almighty_Darkseid: they both have the same control, it's just the personality traits that are chosen from each fusee are different. In vegito's case, instead of Vegeta's arrogance and Goku's child like mind (like Gogeta) Vegito get's Vegeta's cunning and tactics and Goku's will power and combat smarts, that's one of the reasons Vegito is so much more powerful than Gogeta

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Deranged Midget

@Almighty_Darkseid said:

@Deranged Midget said:

@terry2012 said:

im sure gogeta is more powerful, it needed him to beat omega shenron, even in the games gogeta is stronger

Again, Vegito is more powerful due to the Potara rings. You can't compare SSJ4 Gogeta to Vegito from DBZ which has over a 10 year gap between it.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By terry2012

@Almighty_Darkseid: That doesn't matter at all. The fusion dance you have to match the same power level as your partner does or you get something else. With the Potara Earrings there no need for it. It take both powers set and combine them and than increase them to unknown levels. Gogeta is not up there with Buuhan and Vegito. He may be even with Mystic Gohan.

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Deranged Midget

@terry2012 said:

@Deranged Midget: The Old Kai said The earring was mush more powerful than the fusion dance.

He said it was more powerful and didn't have the downfall of a time limit, but he never specified how big the power gap would be. From what we've seen, it's not that drastic.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By terry2012

@Deranged Midget: It mush more powerful because they don't have to match their power levels. With Gogeta it is like balance is everything but with Vegito that does even matter. It is like there is no limitations which is why there is no time limit. The fusion dance exist in time while the potara earrings exist out side of time.

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Deranged Midget

@terry2012 said:

@Deranged Midget: It mush more powerful because they don't have to match their power levels. With Gogeta it like balance is everything but with Vegito that does even matter .It like there is no limitations which is why there no time limit. The fusion dance exsisit in time while the potara earrings exsist out side of time.

Having to not have matching power levels doesn't necessarily account for a massive difference in power nor does it even make that much of a difference considering both Goku and Vegeta were at the same power levels when they transformed into either Vegito or Gogeta.