#1 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread is property of @IndieComicsFTW.

Emperor has his Iron Halo, Armour, Power Fist, and Power Weapon.

As is.

No Rules but in character and Random Fight.

Battle on our Moon. Who Wins?

#2 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

That dude looks so cool.

#3 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Some of the Emperos Powers and feats.....

In a Death State summon Warp Storms over a System!

Temporary Time Freeze and hundreds of years worth of Precog in a eye blink.

We know his Children are inferior but closely match the Emperor and they inherited some of his Psy Power. This shows us the Emperor has....

Durability and Strength in Multi Thousands.

Massive Healing Factor.

Shock Waves of physical attacks cause Masonry Size of Tanks to Crumble.

Ariko uses the Spear Of Telesto to channel a small part of Sanguinuis abilities:

"Ariko could see the passage of bolts and laser blasts as if they were suspended in the air. He was invincible. By the lords, he was godlike. Arkio counted the Word Bearers in an eye-blink.”

-Deus Encarmine

We know like Sanguiness Emperor can see and react in Light Speed.

#4 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: He powerful too. As seen above Post.

#5 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

Yeep.

#6 Edited by slacker the hacker (7839 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

Which Darkseid power level Post Crisis, Pre Crisis, Soulfire or New 52

#7 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@slacker the hacker: Pre Crisis

#8 Edited by slacker the hacker (7839 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

@slacker the hacker: Pre Crisis

DS wins I'll give reasons if you want? but not until I get some sleep

#9 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@slacker the hacker: Yeah. When ya wake up let me know how.

#10 Posted by slacker the hacker (7839 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

Alright lets get down to it.

PC Darkseid is just a freaking beast. He has been able to easily slap around PC kryptonians with no trouble, His Omega beans did severe damage to the Anti Monitor who at the time was multiversal being, I've also seen him just simply send people like Superman to different parts of time with it, He was able to use TP to control the entire Daxamite race. Not to mention his other various powers boom tubes and what not.

#11 Posted by drgnx (3564 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by Fenderzenders (65 posts) - - Show Bio

Any version of Darkseid wins

#13 Posted by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

God Emperor is way cooler but he goes down here.

#14 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@slacker the hacker said:

@CadenceV2 said:

PC Darkseid is just a freaking beast. He has been able to easily slap around PC kryptonians with no trouble, His Omega beans did severe damage to the Anti Monitor who at the time was multiversal being, I've also seen him just simply send people like Superman to different parts of time with it, He was able to use TP to control the entire Daxamite race. Not to mention his other various powers boom tubes and what not.

Can Darkseid stop Time Stopping, Precog inot the futur of a fight so always ahead 20 seconds, and hit a guy who reacts Faster than light?

#15 Posted by slacker the hacker (7839 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

@CadenceV2 said:

Can Darkseid stop Time Stopping, Precog inot the futur of a fight so always ahead 20 seconds, and hit a guy who reacts Faster than light?

Yes DS can react to beings that are FTL he shot down SA Superboy was rushing him.

#16 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@slacker the hacker: But what Stops Emperor from seeing 20 seconds ahead of what DS will do and Time Stop him?

Ahriman is a Low Level Psyker Space Marine at this time compared to the Emperor.

How does DS counter this, FTL reaction, and Time Stop together?

#17 Posted by slacker the hacker (7839 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

@slacker the hacker: But what Stops Emperor from seeing 20 seconds ahead of what DS will do and Time Stop him?

Ahriman is a Low Level Psyker Space Marine at this time compared to the Emperor.

How does DS counter this, FTL reaction, and Time Stop together?

He might. I'm not a big PC DS expert I've only read two things with him in it GDS and COIE

#18 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@slacker the hacker: I know DS Omega Beams ends anyone and is his Trump Card. Emperor is better than Supesin destroying whole Solar Systems via Warp Storms, Travel into the Warp and remain untouch by the physical world, as Well Stopping Time.

#19 Posted by whydama (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

God Emperor will have to stop time if he wants to attack physically. Maybe he can attack from the Warp.

#20 Posted by Strider92 (16493 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd lean towards the Emperor here. The only thing that makes me hesitate is his reaction speed. I'm pretty sure DS is quite a bit faster. I'm going with GEOM due to his unrestrained warp manipulation.

#21 Posted by zackattack529 (1404 posts) - - Show Bio

DARKSEID STOMPS.

Omega beams.

the end.

#22 Posted by Chaos Prime (10842 posts) - - Show Bio

@Fenderzenders said:

no imo..

#23 Posted by TifaLockhart (14051 posts) - - Show Bio

God Emperor. Spite.

#24 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

@Fenderzenders said:

No. H/P Jobberseid loses. Mcdonalds (Worlds Funnest) Darkseid loses. DCAU Darkseid loses.

#25 Posted by TifaLockhart (14051 posts) - - Show Bio

Any version of Darkseid has no answer for galaxy-level power. This thread should be flagged for spite.

#26 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssejllenrad: What DCAU Darkseid?

#27 Edited by Kyle_Dornez (250 posts) - - Show Bio

What about Anti-Life Equation? Shouldn't it convert GEoM into will-less slave of Darkseid?

COme to think of it, shouldn't Anti-Life kill Warp as well? In fact, Anti-Life Equation, by wiping all individuality and emotion, can achive exactly what GEoM wants - bring calm to Warp and unravel Chaos Gods...

#28 Posted by Simon_the_digger (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

Darksied

#29 Posted by Strider92 (16493 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kyle_Dornez: The warp isn't a being its more like an alternate universe.

#30 Posted by Kyle_Dornez (250 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: It's a universe of pure psychic energy, "warped", for the lack of better term, by emotions and passions of every sentinent being. That's why Emperor tried to abolish any religion in Imperium, so no new Chaos Gods could spawn and cut off the faith supply of existing ones.

So if every sentinent SUDDENLY becomes an extension of Darkseid, the wave of stillness would just wipe the Warp clean.

#31 Posted by AndreySemyonov1337 (418 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#32 Posted by eternityx (2778 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

@CadenceV2 said:

Yes DS can react to beings that are FTL he shot down SA Superboy was rushing him.

Darkseid did not exist during the Silver Age and unless, by PC Darkseid, the OP means the Great Saga of Darkness, amped Darkseid, then GEOM destroys him.

#33 Edited by JwwProd (9475 posts) - - Show Bio

GOEM wrecks.

#34 Posted by lol (5133 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Posted by GraniteSoldier (7848 posts) - - Show Bio

God Emperor makes Darkseid kneel.

#36 Posted by TheGoddamnMasterChief (337 posts) - - Show Bio

There are plenty of wanktastic high-end Darkseids that could defeat the Emperor, I'm sure, but most of them get owned.

#37 Edited by XxGin (1363 posts) - - Show Bio

PC Darkseid rips his spines out.

#38 Posted by darklord_apoc (1365 posts) - - Show Bio

I think god Emperor wins! He has galactic tp and he is able to stop time...