Gladiator VERSUS The Maestro(TO THE DEATH)

• 146 results
RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By RR79

@illuminated said:

@cryomodeste: He was actually for most of the fight, secondly he isn't blitzing anyone.

Gladiator lost to Cannonball because he lost his confidence after striking with one of his most powerful strikes and Cannonball absorbing the kinetic energy. His lost was solely due to losing his confidence and not knowing about Cannonballs abilities. Don't get me wrong, it was an awesome scene and really made me love Cannonball, but make sure you portray it properly.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#102  Edited By TifaLockhart

Maestro by default as he's immortal.

Illuminated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79 said:
@illuminated said:

@cryomodeste: He was actually for most of the fight, secondly he isn't blitzing anyone.

Gladiator lost to Cannonball because he lost his confidence after striking with one of his most powerful strikes and Cannonball absorbing the kinetic energy. His lost was solely due to losing his confidence and not knowing about Cannonballs abilities. Don't get me wrong, it was an awesome scene and really made me love Cannonball, but make sure you portray it properly.

I portrayed it properly and he was struggling with Canonball even before all of that.

Illuminated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Illuminated

@hellionvulcan said:
@illuminated said:
@hellionvulcan said:

@illuminated: Gladiator blitzed into her strike which is what caused him to get knocked down but he got up and choked her out one handed, Heimdall tearing Gladiator's suit and giving him a minor cut means Gladiator struggled with him ? that's just crazy.

Heimdall fell from Asgard all the way to earth unharmed and i said the writers held him in high regard not me as it's why he could stab Mangog as Aaron wrote him pretty high up to do that.

@illuminated said:

If we go only by one comic, but we don't do that as we dont take low showings seriously.

If we don't take low showings seriously, why is that all you post about with Gladiator then ?.

That's really silly way of looking at it. It wasn't a minor cut if he was bleeding down his whole arm. Well what do you expect me to interpret it? You are acting like he no sold and stomped Heimdall which if it was true he wouldn't be roughed up and bleeding. It would be something like the beating Immortal Hulk gave to Rulk 2, that's a stomp.

Falling to Earth unharmed is something we don't even brag about with high tiers, as even mid-tiers have done that. Not really sure how high regard as he definitely isn't a high tier character himself. Has Mangog shown any resistance to stabbing during Aaron? Wasn't Heimdalls sword also pretty special?

Probably because half the things Gladiator does are either low showings or just average/below average showings for someone like him, which is why overall i don't view him as a high tier on the same level as Hulk, Thor, Superman, etc...

Now if Maestro had like 2-3 more comics where he sucks ass, then i would agree with you that he is much less powerful than regular Hulk.

Immortal Hulk beat up an already injured Rulk+Avengers and you find that to be impressive, please tell me you're joking.

He fell at an incredible speed as most mid tiers would've died from that as it shows he has pretty good durability, Heimdall's sword can dispatch Surtur and his forces between realms and is said to be able to command cosmic forces into his sword to strike down a half powered Thor from entering Asgard, he can also use his sword to wield blue flames from countless cosmic stars. Linking the issues to hopefully find the scans later as his sword seems impressive but lacks feats.

You can view him however you like but constant lowballing for no reason is uncalled for as Hulk has plenty of low end feats but no one ever posts those.

He was poorly shown in 5 issues and fled from Logan as Gladiator has never been portrayed as weak in that many issues back to back ever.

Rulk wasn't injured what are you talking about? Rulk has a heart problem with his transformation which prevents him from transforming for too long, he wasnt injured and the only ones that actually were, were Canonball and Quicksilver but it was literally nothing serious they were just roughed up in their previous fights, not that it made a difference since Hulk basically one-shot and shrugged almost all of them. And yes everyone finds what Immortal Hulk did to be impressive, the dude literally walked through everything and everyone with no sign of injury or even much of a struggle, why the need to be salty about it? If you saw Gladiator portrayed like that walking through everyone from mid-tiers to high-tiers with ease you'd be frothing at the mouth.

Thing, Colossus, She Hulk would all be fine from such a fall. Even if we take it at face value that just means the sword is OP, not Heimdall lol.

Hulk with massively more apperances then Gladiator still somehow has less low showings then him, especially in the last decade and a half, he has been surprisingly consistent, with less than a handful of bad showings. Gladiator on the other hand has very little appearances and every other is either a low showing or an average one which leads to me not being overall impressed with the character.

In 5 issues of the same comic and same story, yes cause basically Gladiator is mostly finished off in 1 issue lol. The point still stands it's far worse to be portrayed in several different comics badly than in 1 comic for several issues.

Illuminated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Illuminated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Illuminated

@king_stranglehold_da_first: Are you saying i am lowballing Gladiator? If so tell me what exactly am i lowballing about him? Cause i am getting tired of this Gladiator apologism, when i had a debate with you about Sentry even you admitted that Gladiator has way more low showings then Sentry, so are you going back on that now or what exactly?

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49375365792
deactivated-5e49375365792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Not sure about Maestro but regular Hulk slaps around Gladiator no problem.

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LordofBrooklyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofbrooklyn: True but Superman and Wonder Woman had many fights, he even had a fight with Supergirl and was beaten badly does not mean he is won't beat them both due to superior feats overall and a constant depiction of being written as the superior out of two.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Gladiator fairly easily.

LordofBrooklyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@empressofdread: Your point in respect to Superman is very much appropriate. In relation to Gladiator and the various Hulk incarnations I don't view the gap in abilities/powers to be as pronounced in comparison.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofbrooklyn:

Your point in respect to Superman is very much appropriate.

Ikr.

In relation to Gladiator and the various Hulk incarnations I don't view the gap in abilities/powers to be as pronounced in comparison.

I do though, I mean I don't consider Gladiator to be capable of beating Savage Hulk. The fight they had Hulk owned mostly owned him. Kallark as it was shown does not have a speed advantage either he failed to properly blitz him.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@empressofdread:

, he even had a fight with Supergirl and was beaten badly

Which instance are you referring to?

LordofBrooklyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@empressofdread: When was the last time you read the fight between Hulk and Gladiator?

From what I remember Hulk was badly beaten and on the verge of death and rescued by a plot device.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@all-father:

Its the fight on Apokolips. It has context but that is exactly the point I was trying to make.

No Caption Provided

In the second round Clark finally defeats her using Kryptonite. Prior to this Clark even admitted she was going to kill him Kara is bloodlusted here and Superman is in character though with his morals blocking him.

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofbrooklyn:

When was the last time you read the fight between Hulk and Gladiator?

When last time I was on WWH vs Gladiator thread then I read that fight.

From what I remember Hulk was badly beaten and on the verge of death and rescued by a plot device.

Thats not what happened, far from it. Hulk kod gladiator and started bashing him like crazy.

LordofBrooklyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofbrooklyn: sure. It is from "The Incredible Hulk Annual 1997" let me know if you find a surprising revelation.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 Battle123axe  Online

@empressofdread: When was the last time you read the fight between Hulk and Gladiator?

hulk was also weakened

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 Battle123axe  Online

@battle123axe:

hulk was also weakened

Really, What happened ?

he was the nexus of energy for two different universe, which was slowly killing him

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@battle123axe:

he was the nexus of energy for two different universe, which was slowly killing him

I do not recall this, though I am not an avid "Hulk reader". Whats the context behind this was he stated to be weakened on panel ?

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 Battle123axe  Online

@battle123axe:

I do not recall this, though I am not an avid "Hulk reader". Whats the context behind this was he stated to be weakened on panel ?

several times in the exact same time period by the writer who wrote that fight, he was getting injured by missiles and the like

Avatar image for the_living_tribunal_24
The_living_tribunal_24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_living_tribunal_24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@empressofdread: when did he get banned and why? I used to debate him all the time about silver surfer vs supes,pretty sure you 2 would get along nicely.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_living_tribunal_24:

? I used to debate him all the time about silver surfer vs supes,

LOL.

pretty sure you 2 would get along nicely.

LOL.

The_living_tribunal_24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@empressofdread: what?? You don't think you would. Sure that condescending attitude of his whenever he would anyone on a debate(obvs not me) isn't something most people enjoy, but 2 superman fans(dare I say fanboys??) would surely get along well.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_living_tribunal_24: and thats exactly why I think you would get perfectly along with him. Both of you are blind ignorant fanboys who wank their character to the death and when asked to produce scans and feats run away. Just like the last time you ran away. Go away with you nonsensical accusations.

Dude, you would be lucky I am not bringing up the hideous PM's you had sent me. I gave you a Pass and did not contact a mod just stop trolling before its too late and you get banned for some reason just like you got last time.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This conversation is gold

The_living_tribunal_24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_kingoflatveria: i don't even know what I did. I just pointed out that she reminded me of theonewhoknows.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_kingoflatveria: i don't even know what I did. I just pointed out that she reminded me of theonewhoknows.

That is like the greatest insult you can give someone on the Vine lol

The_living_tribunal_24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@all-father:

Its the fight on Apokolips. It has context but that is exactly the point I was trying to make.

No Caption Provided

In the second round Clark finally defeats her using Kryptonite. Prior to this Clark even admitted she was going to kill him Kara is bloodlusted here and Superman is in character though with his morals blocking him.

No Caption Provided

The Supergirl from Krypton is one of my favorites of all time

The_living_tribunal_24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@empressofdread: how could I possibly be trolling?? Lol what hideous messages?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_living_tribunal_24:

? Lol what hideous messages?

The one where you were using Banned words and to a mod I might add. If you want I can share them to a mod and see what happens, totally your choice dude let me know.

how could I possibly be trolling?

You are talking off-topic and comparing me to other users without any sound theory. You are deliberately trying to vex me by making nonsensical comparisons which have 0% relation to this thread. While when I asked you to produce scans for Silver Surfer manipulating sub-atomic particles you failed to do so on the relevant thread and somehow you think I am siding with a user who thinks Superman can beat Silver Surfer without any proof??

This is the definition of a troll btw and you just happen to exactly fit this one.

No Caption Provided

The_living_tribunal_24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@empressofdread: not hideous, I never called him anything, I thought of doing so but I never did.

The_living_tribunal_24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@empressofdread: nah, surfer has stated that he can Control subatomic particles. I think it was in "in thy name."

Which doesn't even matter because it puts strong nuclear force puts has to do with forces between particles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@empressofdread: not hideous, I never called him anything, I thought of doing so but I never did.

Oh but you had no business PMing me that. Like I said if you think that is totally fair and 100% legit thing to do let me know I can share them with a mod and we will find out if you have the moral high ground or not.

@empressofdread: nah, surfer has stated that he can Control subatomic particles. I think it was in "in thy name."

Which doesn't even matter because it puts strong nuclear force puts has to do with forces between particles.

You are still not posting any feats last time I checked you posted feats for gravity manip which I already countered on that thread. You did not show a scan of him manipulating sub-atomic matters like quarks, electrons etc. I do not think further conversation with you is necessary at all. I just proved that you were legitimately trolling now have some self-regard and move on to other relevant topics its pretty clear that you are not here to debate Maestro vs Gladiator.

The_living_tribunal_24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@empressofdread: what????, there's some big misunderstandings occurring rn.

I didn't compare you to theonewhoknows in a bad way. What literally happened was you were quick to post scans of supergirl it reminded me of theonewhoknows because he used to to the exact same thing, nothing less nothing more.

I swear I did not attempt to vex you in anyway.

The_living_tribunal_24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@empressofdread: OK fair enough, but I did have to pm you because we were in the middle of the debate and I was about to get banned,so I told you, granted it wasn't particularly necessary to send you that 2nd part of the message.

The_living_tribunal_24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@empressofdread: tbh that's not entirely true since I did state gladiator ripped a black hole apart and he would do the same for the hulk.

Avatar image for alucardvanwayne1800
alucardvanwayne1800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel like gladiator wins, but the only thing i've read with him in it was thanos imperative. In that whole comic though all he did was take out the little baby multi-angled ones who are featless.