Ghostface vs the Survivors!

Dragnaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The ghostface takes on the survivors of the legendary horror movies! Can he win? or will the Survivors put down another slasher?

GHOSTFACE IS ROMAN BRIDGER

No Caption Provided

Roman has shared feats with every ghostface, aswell as access to all of their weaponry throughout the flims, tv series excluded.

Roman is bloodlusted.

Roman is perfectly fine with killing (there will be some other ghostfaces), and is fully aware that they are/have/is the mantle of Ghostface.

He is in his mask, costume and knife. aswell as his bulletproof vest.

Roman starts in the house, but can run out, This can be a win for him. He is aware of where the gas leak is. This is only for one round.

Roman is fully aware of Jill's history.

Roman has to take out 20 teenagers first however in a large mansion in the woods.

THE SURVIVORS!
1. Jill Roberts (to those who go ''...She was a ghostface ,you know that right?'' the press even believed she was a survivor, Jill starts in her Father Death costume but no mask.)

2. Sidney Prescott (this is before they met, scream 2 to be exact.)

3. Laurie Strode (REMAKE)
4. Dr. Sam Loomis (Original, Halloween 1.)

5. Tommy Jarvis (part 5, new beginning.)
6. and for our final opponent none other then Randy Meeks! (scream 1)

WEAPONRY THE SURVIVORS START WITH:

SAM LOOMIS: Gun, aswell as the weaponry Sam used to fight JUST Michael (so like against stupid teenagers or thieves, no.)

No Caption Provided

LAURIE STRODE:Michael's butcher knife (for those who ask..WHY? in a scene of the unrated director's cut, she was seen standing above Loomis with the knife. can't find picture though.)

SIDNEY PRESCOTT:A kitchen knife, plus two guns, bulletproof vest, and a Desert Eagle.

No Caption Provided

Randy Meeks:A shotgun and a machete.

Tommy Jarvis:Kitchen knife (used in part 5 supposedly killing pam Roberts.)

JILL:her standard weaponry.

Dragnaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I do agree, however you shouldn't just lowball Roman instantly. eagle, shotgun, and the gun can be dodged. it's hard to do so but can be dodged regardless. Tommy....has no strength feats if I recall. he has durab feats but no strength.

ManiacCop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragnaar: Of course Tommy has strength feats. He threw a man into a table so hard that the table broke

ManiacCop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eh, Roman is the most capable Ghostface, the smartest, the most durable etc. but that is not saying much. I think Roman beats Jill, but it would be close since Jill has incredible durability, but I don't see Roman getting past round two. Even if he does beat Sid, he gets humiliated by Tommy, Laurie and Sam. But he does beat Randy, as much as it pains me to say. Though I doubt he is getting that far

D00mSlayer1993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yup as said above, the only one here Roman can really beat is Jill and Randy. But even then, Roman and Jill were very similar in terms of physicality so it would be a hard fight (a pretty awesome one too). The rest should take him down pretty easily.