GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By GhostRider29

Each team gets two hours of prep.  
Morals are on, this is just a fight to KO(Ghost Rider has been knocked out before).  
Ghost Rider is Johnny Blaze. 
Ghost Rider isn't allowed to use his penance stare. 
Fight takes place on a island, away from people. 
They start off twenty feet away. 

vs. 

Who wins?
Jedi Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Jedi Wolverine

Because of the prep Dr Strange will have powerful autoshields in place for himself and the Hulk before Wonderwoman gets a chance to speedblitz them, secondly he unleashes a spell to subdue both GR and WW. 

Without prep it would be more even i think

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By GhostRider29
@Jedi Wolverine
Idk, Ghost Rider has beaten Dr. Strange, and if his demon takes control, both strange and wwh are in trouble. But thats only if Zar wants to actually hurt them.
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team 2.
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#5  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@GhostRider29 said:
@Jedi Wolverine: Idk, Ghost Rider has beaten Dr. Strange,
With the penance stare, which you removed.
Jedi Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Jedi Wolverine

Even though WWH is massively powerful he cant really take out Ghost Rider and Wonder Woman, it could be argued WW is equal to WWH in strength but also benefits from speed and her lasso therefore WWH cant really do much here - he would be great as a deterrent to give Doctor Strange that extra valuable time though to unleash his magic which i believe will give Team 1 the victory

theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By theicon

wwh fought  ghost rider, dont remember the outcome, but  i dont think wonder woman can beat wwh whos on par with doomsday

Jedi Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Jedi Wolverine
@theicon said:
wwh fought  ghost rider, dont remember the outcome, but  i dont think wonder woman can beat wwh whos on par with doomsday
Pretty sure that Ghost Rider couldnt really touch WWH due to him having a pure good soul and not believing he was doing any wrong. 
Also even though WWH is an awesome character i dont believe hes on par with WW or Doomsday - due to these characters having massively more powerful skill/power sets ( along with the other DC staples)
Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@Jedi Wolverine said:
Even though WWH is massively powerful he cant really take out Ghost Rider and Wonder Woman, it could be argued WW is equal to WWH in strength but also benefits from speed and her lasso therefore WWH cant really do much here - he would be great as a deterrent to give Doctor Strange that extra valuable time though to unleash his magic which i believe will give Team 1 the victory
...What? Strange with two hours of prep will mop the floor with Wonder Woman. That's spite right there. Then he lets WWH run interference on Ghost Rider while he prepares a powerful enough spell to KO him.
Jedi Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Jedi Wolverine
@Illuminatus said:
@Jedi Wolverine said:
...What? Strange with two hours of prep will mop the floor with Wonder Woman. That's spite right there. Then he lets WWH run interference on Ghost Rider while he prepares a powerful enough spell to KO him.

Refer to my very first post - i said the same; 

" Because of the prep Dr Strange will have powerful autoshields in place for himself and the Hulk before Wonderwoman gets a chance to speedblitz them, secondly he unleashes a spell to subdue both GR and WW. 

Without prep it would be more even i think"
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@Jedi Wolverine said:
@Illuminatus said:
@Jedi Wolverine said:
 Refer to my very first post - i said the same;  " Because of the prep Dr Strange will have powerful autoshields in place for himself and the Hulk before Wonderwoman gets a chance to speedblitz them, secondly he unleashes a spell to subdue both GR and WW.  Without prep it would be more even i think"
Then why did you state that Team 1 would obtain a "victory"?
Jedi Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Jedi Wolverine
@Illuminatus said:
@Jedi Wolverine said:
@Illuminatus said:
@Jedi Wolverine said:
 Refer to my very first post - i said the same;  " Because of the prep Dr Strange will have powerful autoshields in place for himself and the Hulk before Wonderwoman gets a chance to speedblitz them, secondly he unleashes a spell to subdue both GR and WW.  Without prep it would be more even i think"
Haha my mistake - i had it in my head that Team 1 was WWH and Strange!!!! 

Team 2 for the win lol :D
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@Jedi Wolverine said:
@Illuminatus said:
@Jedi Wolverine said:
@Illuminatus said:
@Jedi Wolverine said:
Haha my mistake - i had it in my head that Team 1 was WWH and Strange!!!!  Team 2 for the win lol :D
No worries. Happens to the best of us.
Wordzini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good match, but taking away team 1's most powerful weapon (penance stare) and giving Strange prep gives team 2 an unfair advantage. WWH may be the least skilled character here (even that's debatable), but he's powerful enough to keep team 1 busy while Strange does something crazy like borrow power from Living Tribunal or some other ridiculousness that he's known for.