They got his easy

Dessolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Dessolution

Skyfathers easily. Guardians of Oa are mind bogglingly incompetent, not only that they are using outdated system to police the universe. For a civilization that have existed for so long...they are massively stupid. 

FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By FinalStar86

Guardians, Thanos and Surutr aren't skyfathers, the only threat is Odin and he can be taken out by Ganthet alone

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By lordraiden
@Achilles. said:

"Are Surtur and Thanos even Skyfathers?  But i still go with the Skyfathers With Odin and the new Zeus They got his easy "

Surtur is.  The Guardians are going down very heavily.  There's alot of reall heavy firepower in there against the Guardians, way too many imo for them to overcome.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Hellos
@FinalStar86 said:

"Guardians, Thanos and Surutr aren't skyfathers, the only threat is Odin and he can be taken out by Ganthet alone "

Same Surtur that Odin has barely beaten and actually knocks around a lot more? 
That and the Zeus in the above Picture, Is Hercules in Chaos War? Skyfather of Skyfathers? 
Then you have Seth who already put up a good show against Odin. 

It seems somewhat silly to call him the only threat when you have two characters, one of which has beaten him and the other has given him a good fight in the past. The hercules(Assuming it's herc) above just took a blast which Galactus was speachless that "no mere Skyfather could resist"
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By FinalStar86
@Achilles. said:
" Are Surtur and Thanos even Skyfathers?  But i still go with the Skyfathers With Odin and the new Zeus They got his easy "
I believe that Zeus was being powered up by Mikobashi
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Hellos
@FinalStar86 said:
" @Achilles. said:
" Are Surtur and Thanos even Skyfathers?  But i still go with the Skyfathers With Odin and the new Zeus They got his easy "
I believe that Zeus was being powered up by Mikobashi "

Ah so in chaos war that's not really Zeus. Okay just ignore my previous post mentioning Zeus as hercules.
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By MrDirector786
@FinalStar86 said:
" Guardians, Thanos and Surutr aren't skyfathers, the only threat is Odin and he can be taken out by Ganthet alone "
Thanos isn't skyfather, but I've heard Surtur is stronger than Odin so I think he would be a skyfather level.
Dessolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Dessolution

OP isn't editing Thanos out of the fight, so I'm assuming he's still in this fight. In which case, with the Titan's planning, and with Sky Fathers present...the Guardians had trouble keeping down Superboy. They are massively boned. 

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Hellos

@Dessolution said:

"OP isn't editing Thanos out of the fight, so I'm assuming he's still in this fight. In which case, with the Titan's planning, and with Sky Fathers present...the Guardians had trouble keeping down Superboy. They are massively boned.  "

I forgot Thanos was cunning, although I don't see the skyfathers exactly following him into victory, their ego's seem to massive for that. 
But hey it could happen.

@MrDirector786
said:

"Thanos isn't skyfather, but I've heard Surtur is stronger than Odin so I think he would be a skyfather level. "

A little above it, technically he isn't actually a skyfather but the fact he's given Odin as much trouble as he's done in the past, along with busting a Galaxy just to forge his sword would make one think he would put up a fight.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By FinalStar86
@Dessolution said:
" OP isn't editing Thanos out of the fight, so I'm assuming he's still in this fight. In which case, with the Titan's planning, and with Sky Fathers present...the Guardians had trouble keeping down Superboy. They are massively boned.  "
Prime is well above skyfather level, he broke into the Source Wall which 5 sky fathers could barely put a puncture in
Dessolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Dessolution

Prime is a wanked out character given something the DC verse to be challenged with. To break the Source Wall is just above and beyond stupidity.

kevdude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By kevdude

Well The Source Wall was already greatly weakened even before Prime attacked it, and I believe it was already breaking down before he did anything to it, from Final Crisis.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By FinalStar86
@Dessolution said:
" Prime is a wanked out character given something the DC verse to be challenged with. To break the Source Wall is just above and beyond stupidity. "
I admit that he was wanked during Countdown but it doesn't change the fact that he is above skyfather level.  He literally is a Pre Crisis level character.  

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By czarny_samael666

1.Surtur>/=Odin=Zeus=Seth(in this version)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Thanos.

2.Did Guardians ever destroyed a galaxy? If no, they will lose in curbstomp. If yes, we can start think about this battle.

uknow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By uknow
@czarny_samael said:

" 1.Surtur>/=Odin=Zeus=Seth(in this version)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Thanos.  2.Did Guardians ever destroyed a galaxy? If no, they will lose in curbstomp. If yes, we can start think about this battle

Guardians managed to capture and contain Madgod 3600, a cosmic entity which was actually a sentient space sector that takes up 1/3600th of the universe (an area containing around 27,777,778 galaxies, assuming equal distribution).  and punked out the spectre and almost beat up scw AM 
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By czarny_samael666
@uknow said:
" @czarny_samael said:

" 1.Surtur>/=Odin=Zeus=Seth(in this version)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Thanos.  2.Did Guardians ever destroyed a galaxy? If no, they will lose in curbstomp. If yes, we can start think about this battle

Guardians managed to capture and contain Madgod 3600, a cosmic entity which was actually a sentient space sector that takes up 1/3600th of the universe (an area containing around 27,777,778 galaxies, assuming equal distribution).  and punked out the spectre and almost beat up scw AM  "
Good feats. Scans?
uknow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By uknow
@czarny_samael: is hard to find scans but let's see what i can do
AMS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By AMS

Some of the Skyfathers could solo.
Avatar image for fallenangel5991
fallenangel5991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By fallenangel5991

anyone on the skyfather team ( save for maybe Thanos ) could end this fight by themselves.........

FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By FinalStar86
@czarny_samael said:
" 1.Surtur>/=Odin=Zeus=Seth(in this version)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Thanos.  2.Did Guardians ever destroyed a galaxy? If no, they will lose in curbstomp. If yes, we can start think about this battle. "
This logic is retarded, why would someone need to bust a galaxy in order to beat a galaxy buster? Seriously...
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By FinalStar86
@AMS said:

" Some of the Skyfathers could solo. "

Not a chance,  If these were the original Guardians any of them would solo Odin, Odin may be able to beat one of the New Guardians after a hard fight although it could go either way, except for Ganthet who up until recently was beyond Odin's level of power. 
AMS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By AMS
@FinalStar86: 

I was thinking more along the lines of Surtur and Seth.
LubeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By LubeMan
@fallenangel5991 said:
"anyone on the skyfather team could end this fight by themselves......... "

@AMS said:
"Some of the Skyfathers could solo. "

Pretty much.
Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Logic Mark III

Odin alone probably has feats that rival/outmatch several guardians together. I say the Skyfathers.
Avatar image for fallenangel5991
fallenangel5991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By fallenangel5991
@Logic Mark III said:
"Odin alone probably has feats that rival/outmatch several guardians together. I say the Skyfathers. "
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By czarny_samael666
@FinalStar86 said:

" @czarny_samael said:

" 1.Surtur>/=Odin=Zeus=Seth(in this version)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Thanos.  2.Did Guardians ever destroyed a galaxy? If no, they will lose in curbstomp. If yes, we can start think about this battle. "
This logic is retarded, why would someone need to bust a galaxy in order to beat a galaxy buster? Seriously... "
Or higher. You need to be galaxy buster to give a fight to other galaxy buster. I need some proves (scans) of their level of power. Even some statements would be nice (they seem to be DC's Watchers so this won't be so disappointing). 

@FinalStar86 said:

" @AMS said:

Not a chance,  If these were the original Guardians any of them would solo Odin, Odin may be able to beat one of the New Guardians after a hard fight although it could go either way, except for Ganthet who up until recently was beyond Odin's level of power.  "

Wait, do You think that Odin>>>>>>>>>>>>>others from his team? I seriously doubt that he is even the most powerfull being in his team.

P.S. I would like to know which version of Thanos, Zeus and Seth are we using here.
"Colossus"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By "Colossus"

adult zeus, current thanos and seth when he fought odin

kevdude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By kevdude
@FinalStar86:
Agreed,  The Guardians have been protecting galaxies and suns for many eons to save the universe and recreate the Big Bang (redeeming themselves from Krona's actions),  they are much much older then the Marvel Skyfathers.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By FinalStar86
@AMS said:

" @FinalStar86:  I was thinking more along the lines of Surtur and Seth. "

I don't have a problem with the Skyfathers winning but people are seriously overrating them by saying any of them can solo.

@czarny_samael said:

" @FinalStar86 said:

" @czarny_samael said:

This logic is retarded, why would someone need to bust a galaxy in order to beat a galaxy buster? Seriously... "
Or higher. You need to be galaxy buster to give a fight to other galaxy buster. I need some proves (scans) of their level of power. Even some statements would be nice (they seem to be DC's Watchers so this won't be so disappointing). 

@FinalStar86

said:

" @AMS said:

Not a chance,  If these were the original Guardians any of them would solo Odin, Odin may be able to beat one of the New Guardians after a hard fight although it could go either way, except for Ganthet who up until recently was beyond Odin's level of power.  "
Wait, do You think that Odin>>>>>>>>>>>>>others from his team? I seriously doubt that he is even the most powerfull being in his team.  P.S. I would like to know which version of Thanos, Zeus and Seth are we using here. "

No you don't, I can name plenty of non galaxy busters that could beat Odin.  
Avatar image for gamorasbigdaddy
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy

good to see most realize the guardians are overrated... 

skyfathers win is pertty much guarenteed!
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By czarny_samael666
@FinalStar86 said:
@czarny_samael said:

"Wait, do You think that Odin>>>>>>>>>>>>>others from his team? I seriously doubt that he is even the most powerfull being in his team.  P.S. I would like to know which version of Thanos, Zeus and Seth are we using here. "

No you don't, I can name plenty of non galaxy busters that could beat Odin.   "
Like? IMO if You defeated Galaxy buster in fair fight, You're in galaxy buster's level.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#35  Edited By geraldthesloth
@czarny_samael said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
@czarny_samael said:

"Wait, do You think that Odin>>>>>>>>>>>>>others from his team? I seriously doubt that he is even the most powerfull being in his team.  P.S. I would like to know which version of Thanos, Zeus and Seth are we using here. "

Like? IMO if You defeated Galaxy buster in fair fight, You're in galaxy buster's level. "
Really? Daredevil's defeated Mr.Hyde numerous times but it doesn't make him able to lift 70 tons.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By czarny_samael666
@geraldthesloth said:
" @czarny_samael said:
" "Like? IMO if You defeated Galaxy buster in fair fight, You're in galaxy buster's level. "
Really? Daredevil's defeated Mr.Hyde numerous times but it doesn't make him able to lift 70 tons. "
I am not an expert about DD or Hyde, but isn't DD faster than Hyde? And I guess that he has better martial arts.
Also, Hyde could have lower durability than people who can take punches from other 70 tons-class. Odin and others can destroy galaxies and take galaxy busting attacks.
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#37  Edited By MrDirector786
@czarny_samael said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
@czarny_samael said:

Like? IMO if You defeated Galaxy buster in fair fight, You're in galaxy buster's level. "
Zoom. He's no where near a galaxy buster but he would beat Odin very, very, very easily.
manx422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By manx422

8 Skys > 4 Skys 1 Trans
OANS win
Despite the fact they r incompetent but Marvel teams rivals them in this area

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By czarny_samael666
@MrDirector786 said:
" @czarny_samael said:
" "Like? IMO if You defeated Galaxy buster in fair fight, You're in galaxy buster's level. "
Zoom. He's no where near a galaxy buster but he would beat Odin very, very, very easily. "
Zoom will be stomped by Odin. He has no chance against him. He can't make galaxy busting attack. Speed doesn't matter for Odin. And IIRC Zoom is using time manipulation on himself. Even Ares can break that technique.
Avatar image for thejuggernautpunch
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MrDirector786 said:
" @czarny_samael said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
@czarny_samael said:

Zoom. He's no where near a galaxy buster but he would beat Odin very, very, very easily. "
Zoom would lose horribly against Odin.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By czarny_samael666
@manx422 said:
" 8 Skys > 4 Skys 1 Trans OANS win Despite the fact they r incompetent but Marvel teams rivals them in this area "
Proves that GotU are Skyfathers in Marvel means?
TheFallenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By TheFallenOne
@uknow said:
" @czarny_samael said:

Guardians managed to capture and contain Madgod 3600, a cosmic entity which was actually a sentient space sector that takes up 1/3600th of the universe (an area containing around 27,777,778 galaxies, assuming equal distribution).  and punked out the spectre and almost beat up scw AM  "C

Classic Thor has effortesly  contained the explosion powerfull enough to destroy 1/5 of the universe. Such explosion would literarly obliterate the sentinent space sector with the size of the 1/3600 of the universe. And Guardians had trouble while doing it. So it means that containing power of Mjolnir and Thor are >> than conatinig power of all Guardians combined. Not to mention that Odin is >>>>>>>>>>>> Classic Thor.  
Face it every character except Thanos can solo the Guradians.
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#43  Edited By geraldthesloth
@czarny_samael said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @czarny_samael said:
Really? Daredevil's defeated Mr.Hyde numerous times but it doesn't make him able to lift 70 tons. "
I am not an expert about DD or Hyde, but isn't DD faster than Hyde? And I guess that he has better martial arts. Also, Hyde could have lower durability than people who can take punches from other 70 tons-class. Odin and others can destroy galaxies and take galaxy busting attacks. "
Because he's faster and more skilled. There are people who are faster and more skilled than Odin is.
uknow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By uknow
@TheFallenOne: kyle contained the big bang but he is not even close in power to a guardian
imaginaryman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By imaginaryman

ergg.... skyfathers.

do the oans even fight?

difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By difficlus

Pre crisis Oans stomp, post crisis probably lose...

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By czarny_samael666
@TheFallenOne said:
" @uknow said:
" @czarny_samael said:

Guardians managed to capture and contain Madgod 3600, a cosmic entity which was actually a sentient space sector that takes up 1/3600th of the universe (an area containing around 27,777,778 galaxies, assuming equal distribution).  and punked out the spectre and almost beat up scw AM  "C
Classic Thor has effortesly  contained the explosion powerfull enough to destroy 1/5 of the universe. Such explosion would literarly obliterate the sentinent space sector with the size of the 1/3600 of the universe. And Guardians had trouble while doing it. So it means that containing power of Mjolnir and Thor are >> than conatinig power of all Guardians combined. Not to mention that Odin is >>>>>>>>>>>> Classic Thor.  Face it every character except Thanos can solo the Guradians. "
Didn't he used one of Mjolnir's best technique (Infinity Vortex) to do this? Mjolnir is probably the most pwoerfull magical weapon in 616. It was also able to block Cyttorak's connect to Juggernaut. So this wasn't just Thor powers.

@geraldthesloth said:
" @czarny_samael said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @czarny_samael said:
I am not an expert about DD or Hyde, but isn't DD faster than Hyde? And I guess that he has better martial arts. Also, Hyde could have lower durability than people who can take punches from other 70 tons-class. Odin and others can destroy galaxies and take galaxy busting attacks. "
Because he's faster and more skilled. There are people who are faster and more skilled than Odin is. "

Of course there are people who are more skilled than Odin. But faster? I wouldn't be so sure about using speed against someone who can stop time. 
Speed is beyond such a beings.
kevdude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By kevdude

The Guardians have also reversed the flow of entropy and turn it back on itself and have destroyed many singularities (black holes),  Kyle was near one (not as close to it as the Guardians was) and he commented on it as "my ring is protecting me from the radiation,  but the force emanating from that thing alone feels like it could rip me in two".   They accomplished this with their bare hands as well. 
TheFallenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By TheFallenOne
@czarny_samael: 

I stated that he used Mjolnir. But he needed his willpower to achieve such thing.    
uknow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By uknow
@TheFallenOne: like i said kyle rayner contain a universe buster attack in his ring but he is not even close to a guardian