Galactus vs. Superman

This topic is locked from further discussion.

reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#251  Edited By reactor

Wow, wouldn't it be epic if Galactus came to New Krypton (before it got destroyed) and made Kal-El one of his heralds?

the darknessss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#252  Edited By the darknessss

big G beats all the supes,sorrry supes.
SilverGalford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#253  Edited By SilverGalford

superman could win , only in a plot
Pr_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#254  Edited By Pr_Beyonder
@bluepride1234:
Superman Prime One Million >superman one million
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#255  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@Reactor: 

they did that in a crossover  

current superman could beat a weakend galactus  
Thor has beaten galactus, thor has hurt galactus with just physical strikes, BRB has hurt galactus with physical strength, and sentry has apparently stalemated galactus 

and superman is much stronger than any of them but he still couldn't beat a full or even average galactus
Avatar image for riseofapocalypse
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Thor's hammmer said:

" @Reactor: Thor has beaten galactus, thor has hurt galactus with just physical strikes, BRB has hurt galactus with physical strength, and sentry has apparently stalemated galactus  and superman is much stronger than any of them but he still couldn't beat a full or even average galactus "

Scans of BRB hurting Galactus? 

As for the thread, Galactus can instantly vaporize a billion Supermen.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#257  Edited By FLCL1
@RiseofApocalypse said:
" @Thor's hammmer said:

" @Reactor: Thor has beaten galactus, thor has hurt galactus with just physical strikes, BRB has hurt galactus with physical strength, and sentry has apparently stalemated galactus  and superman is much stronger than any of them but he still couldn't beat a full or even average galactus "

Scans of BRB hurting Galactus?  As for the thread, Galactus can instantly vaporize a billion Supermen. "
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@RiseofApocalypse: 

sorry I don't have them but go read godhunter bill puts a dent in galactus
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#260  Edited By King_Saturn
The Big Cosmic Pimp for the Win
JThree47693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#261  Edited By JThree47693
@Thor's hammmer said:
" @Reactor:  they did that in a crossover   current superman could beat a weakend galactus  Thor has beaten galactus, thor has hurt galactus with just physical strikes, BRB has hurt galactus with physical strength, and sentry has apparently stalemated galactus  and superman is much stronger than any of them but he still couldn't beat a full or even average galactus "
Current Superman can not beat a weakened Galactus, Sentry never stalemated Galactus. Spider Man was talking out the side of his neck and you shouldn't hold that as a legit feat.
OldIdiotAccount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#262  Edited By OldIdiotAccount

Galactus. Spite.

Avatar image for supermandefender
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Really...what did Superman do to deserve this? Can he atleast get back up...or be superpowered by the sun like for 10 years? Even then still not sure.....Maybe Superboy Prime level character has a chance here....he did run thru a Weak Anti-monitor? Maybe if Galactus was weak and this was SBP.

bluepride1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#264  Edited By bluepride1234
@Pr_Beyonder said:
" @bluepride1234: Superman Prime One Million >superman one million "
My bad, i missed typing prime. I don't think superman one million can kill big G either. Only SMPOM and SA supes with sword of superman could.
bluepride1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#265  Edited By bluepride1234
@supermandefender said:
" Really...what did Superman do to deserve this? Can he atleast get back up...or be superpowered by the sun like for 10 years? Even then still not sure.....Maybe Superboy Prime level character has a chance here....he did run thru a Weak Anti-monitor? Maybe if Galactus was weak and this was SBP. "
I doubt that SBP can take on a weak Galactus..
ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#266  Edited By ssejllenrad

@supermandefender said:

" Really...what did Superman do to deserve this? Can he atleast get back up...or be superpowered by the sun like for 10 years? Even then still not sure.....Maybe Superboy Prime level character has a chance here....he did run thru a Weak Anti-monitor? Maybe if Galactus was weak and this was SBP. "

Does this mean Galactus is stronger than Imperiex? I always believed the otherwise. But now this proves the inverse. Mayeb I was too much a fanboy to see this in the first place.

Sundipped Superman (who took on Imperiex Prime) < SBP < Galactus. Is this right?
Pr_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#267  Edited By Pr_Beyonder
@bluepride1234 said:
" @Pr_Beyonder said:
" @bluepride1234: Superman Prime One Million >superman one million "
My bad, i missed typing prime. I don't think superman one million can kill big G either. Only SMPOM and SA supes with sword of superman could. "

So do you think CA Superman could? 
Ps:What feats/abilities does sword of superman give :P?
bluepride1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#268  Edited By bluepride1234
@Pr_Beyonder: 

SA superman with sword of superman is the strongest version of superman in my opinion. Though it does not have feats, the sword was said to exist before reality (or something like that) and in the hands of superman, he becomes ONE with god. I guess being one with god would mean something badass.

CA superman isn't superman right? Its a robot :P. And yes, CA superman will kill big G.
Pr_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#269  Edited By Pr_Beyonder
@bluepride1234:
Yeah it's a thought robot but I thought it still counted 
I'm not sure if being one with God made him God or  just gave him some big power up :o
bluepride1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#270  Edited By bluepride1234
@Pr_Beyonder: 
In the comics, when superman was starting to merge with the sword (not fully merged might i add), he said he knew everything, and he felt as if he was the all-seeing protector. The sword was said to be the spark of genesis or big bang, and the strongest artifact in the universe. Superman also heard a voice (maybe god?) talking to him, and the sword still remains for him to take. Superman said he felt power he has never ever felt before. He was also attacked by a blast that was altering reality, but with the sword, the blast had no effect on his clothes, let alone himself.
As far as i see it, even if he does not become one with god, a power up to an already powerful version of superman would destroy big G.
Avatar image for galactusischere
Galactusischere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#271  Edited By Galactusischere

Superman Prime One Million wouldn't defeat a well-fed Galactus even on his best day.

RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only Cosmic Armor Superman can defeat Galactus. The one with the Sword would get ultimately nullified.

bluepride1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#273  Edited By bluepride1234
@Galactusischere said:
" Superman Prime One Million wouldn't defeat a well-fed Galactus even on his best day. "
I'm sorry, but SMPOM would defeat a well-fed Galactus easily. SPOM would not, maybe you are mistaking those two?
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bluepride1234 said:
" @Galactusischere said:
" Superman Prime One Million wouldn't defeat a well-fed Galactus even on his best day. "
I'm sorry, but SMPOM would defeat a well-fed Galactus easily. SPOM would not, maybe you are mistaking those two? "
No, SMPOM would get stomped by Galactus. What has he done to be so overrated? Nothing.
Avatar image for galactusischere
Galactusischere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#275  Edited By Galactusischere
@bluepride1234 said:
" @Galactusischere said:
I'm sorry, but SMPOM would defeat a well-fed Galactus easily. SPOM would not, maybe you are mistaking those two? "
Superman Prime One Million has done nothing to be even considered Galactus level.
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#276  Edited By MrDirector786

The only versions of Superman that can beat Galactus are Superman Prime One Million, The Superman from the Fifth Dimension, and the Superman Thought Robot.

BattleMage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#277  Edited By BattleMage

How  this even made it to 14 pages is beyond me.

bluepride1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#278  Edited By bluepride1234

SMPOM is one of the strongest being in DCU. He has existed between realities, lived in the sun, fought countless of gods etc.., created universes (so most likely can destroy them also). He has given the other superman power, and has the powers of every superman there is, has created life, is backed up by the Source. We haven't seen much feats of SMPOM, but it does not mean he is weaker. SMPOM can last against the white phoenix  (and eventually lose). Big G is no where near his level.

Thepowercosmic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#279  Edited By Thepowercosmic

My new Herald go i HUNGER!!!!!

No Caption Provided
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bluepride1234 said:
" SMPOM is one of the strongest being in DCU. He has existed between realities, lived in the sun, fought countless of gods etc.., created universes (so most likely can destroy them also). He has given the other superman power, and has the powers of every superman there is, has created life, is backed up by the Source. We haven't seen much feats of SMPOM, but it does not mean he is weaker. SMPOM can last against the white phoenix  (and eventually lose). Big G is no where near his level. "
Adam Warlock exists between realities, so? 
Silver Surfer can go inside a sun. 
Name these gods please. 
He created the universe through tech, nothing special. 
No he doesn't have the power of every Superman. Cosmic Armor Supes and Superman with Sword would wreck him. 
Galactus has created life as well. And easily without any need of help... Unlike SMPOM:  http://img222.imageshack.us/f/dccomics1m4pg19tb6.jpg/ 

So no feats 
karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#281  Edited By karrob
@DEADPOOL said:
"

Soldier of Death, Galactus has alot more at his disposal than strength and telekinesis. He has done things like recreate dead worlds in every detail, teleport entire galaxies, imprison other vastly powerful cosmic entities, devours worlds, and created the Silver Surfer, among other things.

Galactus would utterly PWN Superman, unless he's starving.

Post Edited:2007-06-04 10:27:12

"
bluepride1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#282  Edited By bluepride1234
@RiseofApocalypse said:

" @bluepride1234 said:

" SMPOM is one of the strongest being in DCU. He has existed between realities, lived in the sun, fought countless of gods etc.., created universes (so most likely can destroy them also). He has given the other superman power, and has the powers of every superman there is, has created life, is backed up by the Source. We haven't seen much feats of SMPOM, but it does not mean he is weaker. SMPOM can last against the white phoenix  (and eventually lose). Big G is no where near his level. "
Name these gods please. 
No he doesn't have the power of every Superman. Cosmic Armor Supes and Superman with Sword would wreck him. 
Galactus has created life as well. And easily without any need of help... Unlike SMPOM:   http://img222.imageshack.us/f/dccomics1m4pg19tb6.jpg/  So no feats  "
Cosmic Armor is not superman.  SS cannot create universes nor destroy them. Superman with sword does not count either because he used an artifact to become that much stronger. He is most likely Omniscience, Omnipotent, Omnipresent. His original powers have amplified like crazy. We don't know the full extent of SMPOM, but he is said to be one of the strongest being in DCU, and that's the reason i think he can beat Galatcus.

Though i agree with you that supes with SOS would destroy SMPOM, but using your concept, what feats did supes with SOS have?
Avatar image for thejuggernautpunch
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus .

RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bluepride1234 said:
" @RiseofApocalypse said:

" @bluepride1234 said:

Name these gods please. 
Galactus has created life as well. And easily without any need of help... Unlike SMPOM:   http://img222.imageshack.us/f/dccomics1m4pg19tb6.jpg/  So no feats  "
Cosmic Armor is not superman.  SS cannot create universes nor destroy them. Superman with sword does not count either because he used an artifact to become that much stronger. He is most likely Omniscience, Omnipotent, Omnipresent. His original powers have amplified like crazy. We don't know the full extent of SMPOM, but he is said to be one of the strongest being in DCU, and that's the reason i think he can beat Galatcus.  Though i agree with you that supes with SOS would destroy SMPOM, but using your concept, what feats did supes with SOS have? "
SS cannot create universes, but I bet he can destroy them through channeling the crunch energies like he did to Tenebrous and Aegis. 
Galactus is also one of the most powerful beings in MU and has the feats to prove it. SMPOM has nothing, only statements, and he failed to preserve one reality. Galactus saved 2 universes in Annihilation and at the moment is holding off the Cancer-verse in Thanos Imperative. The Sword was created by the Presence at the time dawn for Superman specifically, it was said to be the most powerful artifact in creation, he easily tanked King Kosmos' most powerful blast with it, etc.
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@RiseofApocalypse:  SMPOM has brought back the dead....killed a the sun eater will ease.....brought back Lois and Krypton and all its survivors back from the dead. He is near omniscient because he can sense other universes on top of his own.....it was quoted his power is only second to the presence by DC comics. 

Superboy Prime is a Pc Superman and should handle a Weak Galactus....he beat up a weak Anti-Monitor and Anti-Monitor stomps Galactus. Superboy Prime can change reality.....he has punched himself out of the phantom zone.....brought jason todd back to life...he is a reality breaker...he has escaped Speed force.....he could problly absorb the power cosmic making him more powerful also. Ill show some scans. 

Superman fully sundipped problly could do some real damage to Galactus....but were talking about a real weak Galactus here. 
 Superboy prime punches thru reality and changes it bring jason todd back to life.
 Superboy prime punches thru reality and changes it bring jason todd back to life.
 prime in phantom zone
 prime in phantom zone
 Prime punched thru reality again. Luther even said everytime Prime punches hard enough he changes reality.
 Prime punched thru reality again. Luther even said everytime Prime punches hard enough he changes reality.

mageddon absorbed by superman. He absorbed a power that could destroy half a galaxy. Note: they drained off this power later. But it did make him more powerful.
 mageddon absorbed by superman. He absorbed a power that could destroy half a galaxy. Note: they drained off this power later. But it did make him more powerful.
 Note:Anti-monitor is far more powerful than Galacuts.
 mageddon 3
 mageddon 3
 Mageddon
 Mageddon
 Superman doing speed of light feat in doubt blackhole. 
 Note: how powerful the mageddon is can destroy half a galaxy.
reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#286  Edited By reactor
@Thepowercosmic said:
"  My new Herald go i HUNGER!!!!!
No Caption Provided
"
WOW! What issue is that?!
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#287  Edited By Erik
@Reactor said:
" @Thepowercosmic said:
No Caption Provided
"
WOW! What issue is that?! "
Yes answer that question as soon as possible. That is actually pretty cool. 

Also, why would the second more powerful being in existence obey the commands of Galactus? 
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#288  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@erik said:
" @Reactor said:
" @Thepowercosmic said:
No Caption Provided
"
WOW! What issue is that?! "
Yes answer that question as soon as possible. That is actually pretty cool.  Also, why would the second more powerful being in existence obey the commands of Galactus?  "
Superman/Fantastic 4.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#289  Edited By Hellos

@supermandefender
said:
"Superboy Prime is a Pc Superman and should handle a Weak Galactus....he beat up a weak Anti-Monitor and Anti-Monitor stomps Galactus.

Oh please that was SCW AM doesn't stomp Galactus and SBP required the Oans to do some damage to even have the testicular fortitude to even attack him.  
Even if Galactus is starving he can zap Prime into a damn red giant and be done with him.
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermandefender:  
"SMPOM has brought back the dead....killed a the sun eater will ease.....brought back Lois and Krypton and all its survivors back from the dead. He is near omniscient because he can sense other universes on top of his own.....it was quoted his power is only second to the presence by DC comics.

He needed the DNA of the people he wanted to bring back, he couldn't do it on his own... Galactus IIRC brought back an entire planet years after it was destroyed. Galactus is near omniscient too... Dr Doom explained that in Secret Wars after he stole Galactus' power. Please post the scan which quoted his power was only second to Presence, I would like to see it. 

"Superboy Prime is a Pc Superman and should handle a Weak Galactus....he beat up a weak Anti-Monitor and Anti-Monitor stomps Galactus. Superboy Prime can change reality.....he has punched himself out of the phantom zone.....brought jason todd back to life...he is a reality breaker...he has escaped Speed force.....he could problly absorb the power cosmic making him more powerful also. Ill show some scans."     

A weak Anti-Monitor wouldn't handle Galactus. Even CoIE AM can't handle Galactus. I have said this many times before, the AM wasn't really uber himself, he only became that powerful in CoIE when he absorbed the anti-matter verse and the heroes. So yea, the only AM that would defeat Galactus is an AMPED AM. Silver Surfer can dimension travel, Galactus can easily resurrect people from the dead (he did so even when DEATH ITSELF didn't want him to). 

If you don't believe me, ask for the scans and you shall get them.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#291  Edited By FinalStar86

Galactus gives Surfer a pink slip and hires Supes

blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#292  Edited By blackadam
@supermandefender said:
" @RiseofApocalypse:  SMPOM has brought back the dead....killed a the sun eater will ease.....brought back Lois and Krypton and all its survivors back from the dead. He is near omniscient because he can sense other universes on top of his own.....it was quoted his power is only second to the presence by DC comics. 

Superboy Prime is a Pc Superman and should handle a Weak Galactus....he beat up a weak Anti-Monitor and Anti-Monitor stomps Galactus. Superboy Prime can change reality.....he has punched himself out of the phantom zone.....brought jason todd back to life...he is a reality breaker...he has escaped Speed force.....he could problly absorb the power cosmic making him more powerful also. Ill show some scans. 

Superman fully sundipped problly could do some real damage to Galactus....but were talking about a real weak Galactus here. 
prime in phantom zone
prime in phantom zone

mageddon 3
mageddon 3
Mageddon
Mageddon
"

dude, WTF these scan have to do with everything? this is superman vs gsalactus not another version of superman against galactus. doenst matter if this other versions wins, because galactus isnt fighting them. superman get stomped by galactus.
Thepowercosmic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#293  Edited By Thepowercosmic

Is true guys is normal Superman vs Galactus an i already shown what happen.

supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackadam:  I wasnt arguing Superman wins against Galactus O_O;.............if you read my first post you know I talked he as a small chance if he was boosted with power against a very very weak Galactus..............i posted feats to say why he would hurt a weak galactus not a reg. Galactus. 

SBP would could beat a weak Galactus also I put because he beat a weak Anti-monitor thats what I am saying with my scans my friend. I already voted for Galactus. Just to clear that up.
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@RiseofApocalypse:  I think too much props are being givin to Galactus here.....First remember I said SBP could beat a weak Galactus.......freaking Thor handled a Weak Galactus.....Ghost rider beat Galactus once.......Silver Surfer has done good against Galactus weak.  

Beta ray Bill had Galactus near death in God hunter. Galactus needed Surfers help to just stay alive.  I am not saying SBP beats Galactus....dont get the wrong Idea.....Galactus should beat SBP. 
And AM would destroy Galactus. Why....AM is from the Anti-matter universe....all he needs to do is do the anti-matter wave against Galactus and Galactus dies.......it breaks down positive matter at its most fundamental level.......Galactus has no hope here. SBP has no hope here.  SBP just picked the right time to attack.....after AM took a blast strong enough to destroy a galaxy contained on him. This was also after fighting a bunch of JLA, GL's, and Guardians(who are Immortal). Then was smashed by a PC Superman!  Superboy Prime. PC Superboy freaking owns! Thats alot....dont under estimate here.....i can show you crap loads of scans here. 

Hellos: I think your confusing Superboy with like Marvel feats......SBP is a PC Superman pretty much. They break the rules. Anti-monitor destroys Galactus anybody that says otherwise doesnt understand science at all and fails. 
Question? What happens when Anti-matter meets positive matter? It blows up...they cant work  together......Galactus is positive matter he cant escape this.....this is why Anti-monitor destroyed pretty much all but 1 universe in a mutliverse....his energy ate the universe and everything in it apart. All any AM needs to do is attack with a Anti-matter wave and it destroys Galactus completely. Galactus has no hope for survival...against a attack like that. 
Let me explain PC Supermen feats.....its retarded.....they can do anything....SBP survived a full blast from a weak AM....! That alone speaks volumes!  If SBP can run thru anti-matter....whatever Galactus trys to do isnt gonna have that much of a impacted compared to that.....and AM also has Cosmic Awareness.......above Galactus Cosmic Awareness. 

I think Prime has a good chance against a Weak Galactus. If Prime can beat a weak AM a Weak Galactus would be weaker than a weak AM. So by default Prime would stand a chance.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#296  Edited By Hellos
@supermandefender said:

"@RiseofApocalypse:  I think too much props are being givin to Galactus here.....First remember I said SBP could beat a weak Galactus.......freaking Thor handled a Weak Galactus.....Ghost rider beat Galactus once.......Silver Surfer has done good against Galactus weak.  

Beta ray Bill had Galactus near death in God hunter. Galactus needed Surfers help to just stay alive.  I am not saying SBP beats Galactus....dont get the wrong Idea.....Galactus should beat SBP. 
And AM would destroy Galactus. Why....AM is from the Anti-matter universe....all he needs to do is do the anti-matter wave against Galactus and Galactus dies.......it breaks down positive matter at its most fundamental level.......Galactus has no hope here. SBP has no hope here.  SBP just picked the right time to attack.....after AM took a blast strong enough to destroy a galaxy contained on him. This was also after fighting a bunch of JLA, GL's, and Guardians(who are Immortal). Then was smashed by a PC Superman!  Superboy Prime. PC Superboy freaking owns! Thats alot....dont under estimate here.....i can show you crap loads of scans here. 

Hellos: I think your confusing Superboy with like Marvel feats......SBP is a PC Superman pretty much. They break the rules. Anti-monitor destroys Galactus anybody that says otherwise doesnt understand science at all and fails. 
Question? What happens when Anti-matter meets positive matter? It blows up...they cant work  together......Galactus is positive matter he cant escape this.....this is why Anti-monitor destroyed pretty much all but 1 universe in a mutliverse....his energy ate the universe and everything in it apart. All any AM needs to do is attack with a Anti-matter wave and it destroys Galactus completely. Galactus has no hope for survival...against a attack like that. 
Let me explain PC Supermen feats.....its retarded.....they can do anything....SBP survived a full blast from a weak AM....! That alone speaks volumes!  If SBP can run thru anti-matter....whatever Galactus trys to do isnt gonna have that much of a impacted compared to that.....and AM also has Cosmic Awareness.......above Galactus Cosmic Awareness. 

I think Prime has a good chance against a Weak Galactus. If Prime can beat a weak AM a Weak Galactus would be weaker than a weak AM. So by default Prime would stand a chance. "

Yes Galactus jobbed against Thor.  
Ghost Rider never beat Galactus outside an old FF cartoon.  
Galactus has one shotted the Silver Surfer plenty of times. He's outright removed his herald's abilities, depowered them, and trapped them in set areas where they can't escape without aid.  
Weak or not his Heralds are absolutely nothing against him. 

Beta Ray Bill's big plan to beat Galactus was to starve him till he died. Other than that Galactus litterally clapped and one shotted Bill.  

In a direct fight, weak or not, hes still nothing to him.  
The only thing writers can have Galactus do is jobber when hes hungry despite the IMMENSE difference in power between him and other characters.

Because AM does that in everyone and is unbeatable. Tell that next time Nekron siphons power from him or when he waves him away back to the Anti Matter universe, tell AM about this Nekron is matter = Anti Matter attacking method. 

PC Superman was sneezing Solar Systems away and was developing powers out of no where for no reason. Prime isn't nearly that strong and very likely never will be.
I wouldn't call it so much as breaking the rules as it being a load of nonsense like Prime building a suit out of rocks and dust that he shouldn't even know how to build. 

Yes because Science applies to Marvel and DC. Lol. Superman laughs off the laws of physics as the Beyonder is tearing apart reality for !@#$s and giggles.  
Yes because Anti Matter is going to destroy Galactus, much less anyone else AM has trouble with.

SBP survives a lot of things and developes the plot power to absorb Oan juice for the soul reason of not dieing. 
His CA doesn't fair him any better than Galactus, especially when Galactus doesn't have a random weakness to exploit.  
Notice his interaction with Deadman when he teleported right infront of AM and attacks him? Notice how Prime suprised flied right through him? Notice how he gets eaten up as the BL Battery? CA working at its best right?

Except the exact same method isn't going to do anything to Galactus at all, poking a hole through someone that can instantly repair it is completely pointless.  

Thanos if you don't shut the !@#$ up I'm stopping this thing and leaving you to fend for yourself.
Thanos if you don't shut the !@#$ up I'm stopping this thing and leaving you to fend for yourself.

Prime's fists = star system busters? Nah
Prime's fists = star system busters? Nah

Not only that but even after being starved during annihilation, he can still teleporting light years away without even thinking about it into a red giant as he targets a fleet of ships to destroy with something that was 3 star systems and growing. 

Your Default A and B knowledge won't fly in this scenario.  
Unless Galactus is jobbing and jobbing badly, Prime's fists aren't going to be doing any lethal damage, much less avoiding Galactus's bananza ways of killing him, even while weakened. 

Either way this is completely off topic. If you want to discuss how AM owns Galactus, bump an SCW AM vs Galactus thread or if you want to discuss how Prime can beat a weakened Galactus, go bump that thread.  
This one should stay dead because standard Superman dies without so much as a thought. 

/ thread
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermandefender said:

" @RiseofApocalypse:  I think too much props are being givin to Galactus here.....First remember I said SBP could beat a weak Galactus.......freaking Thor handled a Weak Galactus.....Ghost rider beat Galactus once.......Silver Surfer has done good against Galactus weak.   Beta ray Bill had Galactus near death in God hunter. Galactus needed Surfers help to just stay alive.  I am not saying SBP beats Galactus....dont get the wrong Idea.....Galactus should beat SBP.  And AM would destroy Galactus. Why....AM is from the Anti-matter universe....all he needs to do is do the anti-matter wave against Galactus and Galactus dies.......it breaks down positive matter at its most fundamental level.......Galactus has no hope here. SBP has no hope here.  SBP just picked the right time to attack.....after AM took a blast strong enough to destroy a galaxy contained on him. This was also after fighting a bunch of JLA, GL's, and Guardians(who are Immortal). Then was smashed by a PC Superman!  Superboy Prime. PC Superboy freaking owns! Thats alot....dont under estimate here.....i can show you crap loads of scans here.   Hellos: I think your confusing Superboy with like Marvel feats......SBP is a PC Superman pretty much. They break the rules. Anti-monitor destroys Galactus anybody that says otherwise doesnt understand science at all and fails.  Question? What happens when Anti-matter meets positive matter? It blows up...they cant work  together......Galactus is positive matter he cant escape this.....this is why Anti-monitor destroyed pretty much all but 1 universe in a mutliverse....his energy ate the universe and everything in it apart. All any AM needs to do is attack with a Anti-matter wave and it destroys Galactus completely. Galactus has no hope for survival...against a attack like that.  Let me explain PC Supermen feats.....its retarded.....they can do anything....SBP survived a full blast from a weak AM....! That alone speaks volumes!  If SBP can run thru anti-matter....whatever Galactus trys to do isnt gonna he that much of a impacted compared to that.....and AM also has Cosmic Awareness.......above Galactus Cosmic Awareness.    I think Prime has a good chance against a Weak Galactus. If Prime can beat a weak AM a Weak Galactus would be weaker than a weak AM. So by default Prime would stand a chance. "

Nah. Galactus is one of the most underrated characters on this site actually... This thread itself proves it.   

Thor 'handled' Galactus in a Silver Age comic via cosmic God-Blast... SBP wouldn't tank that I assure you. 

Ghost Rider defeated Galactus... In... A..... Cartoon  .  

BrB had Galactus near death because Galactus wasn't even trying to confront/kill him. That story was utter crap, but it happened... I'll give you this one. 

Galactus was being used to destroy the anti/negative AND positive universes in Annihilation, Galactus has control over time and space, can warp reality, and has complete control over his being. The AM wave wouldn't kill him at all due to the reasons I mentioned and that Galactus can't die. In the Abraxas saga, he was only turned into a star that would burn for all eternity... He didn't enter Mistress Death's realm.  

Galactus at a dying stage in Rom 27 teleported an entire galaxy through time AND space with a mere thought... His battle with Tyrant caused entire galaxies to perish. Galactus can eat universes and his hunger is insatiable in the long run, he can absorb as much as he wants. 

The Guardians, Pre-Crisis Superman, JLA, and Lanterns would get one-shotted by Galactus. PC Superman was extremely weak against kryptonite at times (see Metallo). Galactus can easily matter manipulate something to kryptonite and Supes would drop down like a fly. 

Galactus would stomp a fully powered AM (note I didn't say amped thus i'm not talking about dawn of time Anti-Monitor) for the reasons above. 
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Hellos:  AM is stronger than Galactus. Galactus feats dont compare to AM's. Am stomps Galactus. Anti-matter wave or AM's Universal defeats Galactus. 

This A B scenario does work because AM is several times more powerful than Galactus. Primes punches...break thru realities......that right there that speaks very very high feats. 

I would be glad to pump a SCW vs Galactus Thread.....BTW AM doesnt have trouble with anyone! He has trouble fighting EVERYONE! There is a big difference in words there. Your logic about Nekron in the Blackest knight is not true......Nekron is not positive matter....he is just dead....and AM didnt do AM wave on Nekron....i dont think it would work anyway. Spirts and beings like Spectre are beyond Galactus power. Nekron in Blackest knight would kill Galactus. Nekron in his universe would own Galactus. 

BTW Rise of Apoc: negative energy and Anti-matter are 2 different things bud.
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermandefender said:
" @Hellos:  AM is stronger than Galactus. Galactus feats dont compare to AM's. Am stomps Galactus. Anti-matter wave or AM's Universal defeats Galactus.   This A B scenario does work because AM is several times more powerful than Galactus. Primes punches...break thru realities......that right there that speaks very very high feats.   I would be glad to pump a SCW vs Galactus Thread.....BTW AM doesnt have trouble with anyone! He has trouble fighting EVERYONE! There is a big difference in words there. Your logic about Nekron in the Blackest knight is not true......Nekron is not positive matter....he is just dead....and AM didnt do AM wave on Nekron....i dont think it would work anyway. Spirts and beings like Spectre are beyond Galactus power. Nekron in Blackest knight would kill Galactus. Nekron in his universe would own Galactus.   BTW Rise of Apoc: negative energy and Anti-matter are 2 different things bud. "

Not really. The Wave woudn't affect Galactus at all because Galactus s beyond it. Show proof of the Wave affecting someone as powerful as Galactus. 

Prime's punches broke through reality because... He... Was... In... The.... Right.. Place....To... Do..... That.... Easily.  

Galactus would stomp SCW because he can easily tank blasts that can destroy galaxies. One of AM's top feats is something similar. 

How is hostless Spectre ore powerful than Galactus again? I would like to see proof of this. 

Nekron wouln't scratch Galactus if Death incarnate couldn't keep him from ressurecting himself. 

I know they are different, point is Galactus can affect Anti-Matter just as easily as every other type.
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#300  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

superman stands a great  chance of if winning  if galactus is hungry sentry did stalemate galactus when he was hungry

if galactus is not hungry well just read the scan

sorry supes can not take you if big g is not hungry
sorry supes can not take you if big g is not hungry