Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Franklin Richards (Adult)
Franklin Richards (Adult)

Vs

Saint of Killers
Saint of Killers

Rules

• Adult Franklin R. Vs Saint of Killers.
  • Both are at their full potential.
  • Morals off for both.
  • Start 5000 miles apart.
  • Win by Death, K.O. or Surrender.
  • Battle takes place on Earth.
Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

As powerful as Franklin is, Saint of Killers is a pure Hax character. Under the assumption that two vast reality warpers were not able to stop The Saint, I don't see why Franklin would fare any better.

On the other hand those two reality warpers had no real feats except God, creating everything and stuff.

With the SOK it is just pure speculation.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ssj_god

feats for saint of killers?

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Lucano

@ssj_god: Killed both God and the Devil from his universe, showed to be highly resistant to warping and impervious to physical damage.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ssj_god

@lucano said:

@ssj_god: Killed both God and the Devil from his universe, showed to be highly resistant to warping and impervious to physical damage.

i can't say who wins from this..... he sounds very OP

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: The thing is that on his "fights" against both God and The Devil, they did nothing, so there is no real proof of him being able to resist warping of universal scale, which Franklin is capable of.

Saint of Killers is pretty much the most powerful being in the Preacher-verse, but that doesn't mean that he is up there to be on the same level as Franklin.

His powerset is very limited too tho. Hr can kill anybody, with his divine colts and has extreme durability, but that's pretty much it.

umbranox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By umbranox

Those divine colts can't miss, can't jam, and kill on any hit. Those are properties inherent to them, and I like to think they are reality anchored to their properties.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ehhhh. You have SoK who is basically completely Hax, with a completely Hax weapon.

However, the majority of the people he killed have no feats really. And the ones that did are only assumed to be powerful, like God and the Devil.

So I'm gonna say it could go either way.

Jmarshmallow

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ehhhh. You have SoK who is basically completely Hax, with a completely Hax weapon.

However, the majority of the people he killed have no feats really. And the ones that did are only assumed to be powerful, like God and the Devil.

Jmarshmallow

This.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Franklin has the benefit of actually having feats. But the SOK is known for his overpoweredness and people in general would believe him to be the winner. Both could win but I`m siding more with Franklin because of his feats and what he has done in the Marvel Universe as opposed to what the Saint manages to accomplish in his respective universe.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Franklin turns his guns into flowers and tells him he's more power full than his god and turns him into his herald

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jmarshmallow

Pretty much this.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#13  Edited By RealityWarper

@lucano said:

It's scary but I think that you are right.
He will probably stomps Franklin.

Even I prefer Franklin :(

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@jmarshmallow said:

Jmarshmallow

Pretty much this.

This. ^^