Fox Dark Phoenix vs MCU Dormammu

• 183 results
lebronthanos23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Fox Dark Phoenix vs MCU Dormammu (147 votes)

Dormammu 67%
Jean 32%
 • 
Avatar image for eternaldarkfury
EternalDarkFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

While she is powerful, I dont see what she is going to do to him.

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lop nope.

Avatar image for deactivated-6052e8e44cb84
deactivated-6052e8e44cb84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dormammu

Avatar image for deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d
deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe when the time comes MCU gives Dark Phoenix a go, she’d be able to pull this off. ?

For now though, na.

BalancedTruth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By BalancedTruth

Jean

Stomps

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dormammu wank never fails to surprise me. Dormammu is all talk no show and his wankers know this, when asked for Dormammu's oh so amazing feats, his wankers don't even attempt to make a case. Jean doesn't need to be Dark Phoenix to stomp his featless ass, she TP's him in his base form.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Dormammu wank never fails to surprise me. Dormammu is all talk no show and his wankers know this, when asked for Dormammu's oh so amazing feats, his wankers don't even attempt to make a case. Jean doesn't need to be Dark Phoenix to stomp his featless ass, she TP's him in his base form.

Trololololol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What were Jean's feats in the movie ? And was the movie any good ? Didn't we already get an evil jean back in Xmen 3 ?

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan said:
@rampagethefirst said:

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Shinne

@trololololol:

Feats:

• Overpowering Magneto's metal manipulation with telekinesis
  • Usual disintegration stuffs
  • Disintegrated Cyclops' hand, and healed it
  • Reacted to Quicksilver, and moved at least as fast as lightning to his perception... Then proceeded deflect the lightning afterwards.
  • Overpowered Professor X's telepathy with cerebro in her sleep.
  • Completely shut down Xavier from entering his mind, and entered his mind instead.
  • Completely regenerated after getting stabbed through the chest with a big piercing weapon (forget what it was).

Is the movie good?

Nope, it's probably the worst CBM I've ever seen. Written worse than Justice League, but it has better CGI. The actors were clearly done with the movie, literally the only one who could keep a straight face while delivering those corny lines and movements was Michael Fassbender.

One of those movies that are so bad, cringy, and corny that you can't help yourself from laughing out loud while watching it. I was actually entertained by that aspect of the film.

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan: @trololololol: depends what you look for in a superhero movie. My main focus on superhero movies has always been the action and I was quite pleased and entertained in that aspect. If you want a really great story and acting and chemistry...not so good. Jean’s turning evil doesn’t work too well because we don’t really KNOW her or her relationship with the other people so it’s hard to really feel anything there

Avatar image for deactivated-60957cbcbe0f1
deactivated-60957cbcbe0f1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rampagethefirst:

I mean. He devours worlds and is his own dimension.

Pretend he wasn’t in the MCU. Pretend he was a DC character.

WhyZoSerious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1.What were Jean's feats in the movie ?

And was the movie any good ?

Didn't we already get an evil jean back in Xmen 3 ?

1. Impressive but nothing we didnt know about. Only tagging QS was really really unexpected.

2. Nope.

3. Yeap.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LMAO the Jean wank continues..Until Jean gets better feats she get Stomped so hard...Lol..

While she has great power and potential she ain't shown it fully yet. Jean literally can do NOTHING to a magical being who rules his own verse and bust planets casually by sheer force of Will...

Jean would have a hard time vwith had from Dr strange let alone Dormmamu... she's high tier nothing more until she gets more feats...

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelfan1992: Even the fight scenes were corny.

• Jean vs Magneto (helicopter scene)
  • Jean vs Xavier (the stair scene)
  • Brotherhood or Mutants vs X-Men (crossing the road scene)
  • Nightcrawler angry scene (the action was fine, but how he got angry was so funny)
  • The scene where one of the alien got shot multiple times, and regenerated like it was nothing, then immediately got killed by a bigger gun.

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lan_fan: i dunno, my friends and I all enjoyed the action for the most part sans the jobbing from storm during her fight with the Medusa knock off

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By RampageTheFirst

@mr_shazam0920: Never once has he devoured a planet and being a dimension doesn't mean shit when he's just as susceptible to TP as any other MCU/DCEU character.

I'd say the same thing, now imagine, for a change, if he actually had feats and his fanboys weren't as braindead. Yikes, that's kinda hard to imagine imo.

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:
@lan_fan said:
@rampagethefirst said:

KoolKermy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People are still pretending Dormammu has feats,, okay.

Omandtellor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Omandtellor
miekskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By miekskywalker

@koolkermy: Sorcerrer supreme having 0% chance of winning even though he was most likely there for years. An unbeatable dark souls boss.

Same sorcerrer supreme who could turn black holes to butterflies and fight thanos with gems better than anyone else.

That feat alone puts him in a high position

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MCU fans are so predictable, lol.

TheVVitchKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By TheVVitchKing

Oh jeez the good ol retarded logic of “We didn’t see it on screen therefore it never happened” that some mentally disabled feat enthusiasts use

NiteLite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dark Phoenix adapts and one shots

Richubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Logically Dormammu wins

I know he doesn't many feats but by all logic he's a complete dimension on his own and his physiology is just way to different it'd be impossible for Jean to wins.

That's what it should logically be and that's what the filmmaker implied would happen.

However due to lack for feats and only because we mainly have implications I'll just say Jean.

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Jean wrecks.

Arthur_Morgan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

she gets destroyed.

Juggerman40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rampagethefirst:

Lol!

Anyways I think he did, though. I could be wrong. In Dr Strange’s tripping out sequence I think you see him devour a planet. When the Ancient One is telling him that there are different types of threats and dimensions.

Tony501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jean I think

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_shazam0920: I just watched the clip and he seemed to be devouring a portion of a planetoid but it still doesn't help him against a being who has abilities that he doesn't have the feats to suggest he can stand up to.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rampagethefirst:

What feats does Jean have to suggest she can stand up to him, though?

Joker567892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Joker567892

Dormammu wins based on statements.

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Eri_Joni

Dormammu.

krisbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#37 krisbishop  Moderator

Dormammu doesn't have enough feats to put down Jean, but she's definitely not doing jack to him either. I'm backing Dorm based on logic.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I guess we’re still doing that thing where we pretend Dormammu has feats? The Phoenix force has also blow up a planet similar to Dormammu, and Jean actually has a healing factor while Dormammu doesn’t even have durability feats. We need to see more of Dormammu before deciding if he can win.

For now Jean stomps

kingdarkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dormammu 10/10

BloodTimeline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dormammu can solo DCEU CW FOX universe.

Avatar image for deactivated-635a8f29e06c3
deactivated-635a8f29e06c3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellfireunit: @emmafrostxmen@richubs@mr_shazam0920 As of the ending, Jean IS the phoenix force, "evolving beyond this world" and transcending into some kind of cosmic space god. Hence far beyond magneto, also the D'bari aliens in the movie have a natural immunity to tp. However it is hard to determine exactly whether dormammu or phoenix is higher, but based on statements(since feats just arent available for such higher beings, and we know that both casually bust planets) Phoenix is the spark that birthed a universe into existence, while Dormammu is an entity that not only IS his own universe, but also consumes other verses. Via these accolades i just interpret dormammu to be higher in power than phoenix, imo.

Tony501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In her true form in the end of the movie she might stand a chance.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#43 JediXMan  Moderator

Dormammu stomps. The Phoenix Force topped out at being a planet buster, but Jean herself never even showed that. Planet busting is trivial to Dormammu, who was universal / dimensional.

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman: she technically topped out at universal life creation. By feats, all he has are those attacks that wouldn't kill her. At best it's a stalemate except he has no actual feats of durability or regeneration.

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans:

I mean, how exactly would you scale that? Did it go from planet to planet sparking life, or did it happen all in one swipe? We've see the force bust one planet, but not multiple

Not really sure how that scales to destructive capability.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2cf537b4a1c
deactivated-5d2cf537b4a1c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rampagethefirst:

Did Jean’s TP not work on the D’Bari Vuk? And Dormammu isn’t even organic to begin with, since the flesh of organic beings doesn’t undergo warping. Confirmed by how Strange wasn’t warped in appearance by the DD, yet Dormy actually was.

OT:

A tiny amount of Dormammu’s power in the DD gives atemporal immortality. That ought to speak for itself. He can warp the fabric of his dimension to manifest matter, and he can transmute people into Mindless Ones. Not sure how Jean could remain a good host for the Phoenix if that were to happen or be able to continue NLF telepathy if that happens. The real Phoenix could kick his ethereal ass with a single blow. Not Phoenix Jean, though. She doesn’t have the feats. Dr. Strange, who had the on-screen power to reverse time, couldn’t actually affect Dormammu with the Time Stone itself. Strange was only able to warp himself with the TS.

Dormammu uses hax on her in his dimension, and gets atomized by the Phoenix outside.

TheVVitchKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans: Watch his scenes with strange again he warped the entire dark dimension when pissed off and instantly created a 1000m tall body out of nothing he’s way above her even with what little feats he has

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

@x_insignia1: who brought up destructive capabilities? If it sparked life it sparked life, however she did is irrelevant as the statement was made to illustrate her scope, universal. She doesn't top out at planetary if she's responsible for life on a universal scale. You only need to bust one planet to be considered a planet buster and she did it casually. Dormammu has to get permission by way of magic rites to even leave his realm, so by cosmic standards he's limited in mobility. From what we saw he has nothing in his arsenal that would put her down, and he has zero durability feats and doesn't understand time. Stalemate at best.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevvitchking: so that little ass space we saw was the entire Dark Dimension? You said he warped the entire thing. Then others say he is the Dark Dimension so is it that impressive? Oh yeah and he can get tall. Stalemate.

TheVVitchKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans: Watch the background all the planetoids and veins behind him get warped and distorted besides he can turn her into a mindless one like he did with Mads’s character and his followers