FMA team vs. Superior Spider Man.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By GhostRavage

King Bradley, Edward Elric, Alphonse Elric and Roy Mustang vs. Superior Spider Man.

Rules

Only Manga feats for FMA characters.

Both teams bloodlusted.

FMA team has minor vague knowledge on Superior Spiderman.

Random Encounter.

There's a huge rain coming after 3 hours.

Battle takes place in here...

No Caption Provided

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Regrettably, I am unable to participate much in this debate as I only know a little of FMA characters...and what I do know comes only from the Anime.

However, I shall monitor the thread and try to help with any questions or misconceptions regarding Superior Spider-Man.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#4 JediXMan  Moderator

I see Mustang being the biggest problems, due to his AoE abilities.

Both teams are bloodlusted; that means that Mustang can essentially just nuke the area. He can also kill Spider-Man like he did Envy. Don't think he can dodge it; Mustang can do what he did to Envy - cause a tiny explosion in his eyes.

Does he do that normally? No. But in a state of bloodlust - like his battle against Envy and Lust - he would do it.

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Regrettably, I am unable to participate much in this debate as I only know a little of FMA characters...and what I do know comes only from the Anime

Did you watch Brotherhood? Iirc Brotherhood Anime and the manga are the same.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FMA Team

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't know much about Superior Spider Man, but I do know that a blood lusted Roy Mustang = point blank Flame Alchemy right to the eyes.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

King Bradley manage to dodge Roy mustang flames so spidey should also with spider sense, but the again Bradley knew of mustang ability, Ock does not

HyperViper97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mustang can nuke his general direction. Spidey is fast and strong enough to take everyone here if he has the chance

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By BlackWind

Mustang is really the only hope here. His explosions without a PS may not be city block level like they were in Ishval, but they were huge enough to envelop Envy's monster form. I'm still leaning heavily to SpOck because I'm not sure Roy will be fast enough.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ed and Al are fully capable of running distraction for mustang to land one or two Explosions.

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone have any idea of which is better? Spider Sense or Ultimate Eye

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By BlackWind

@strictlyanime: Spider Sense. The Ultimate Eye cannot see past solid objects. If his view is being blocked or he isn't able to see, it doesn't work, which is why Fu tried to stay in Wrath's blind spot.

Avatar image for deactivated-63665f9fbd262
deactivated-63665f9fbd262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hi there,

Either Mustang solos or Sup Spidey takes this but leaning more towards Mustang. Bloodlusted Mustang could probably just create a huge firestorm that covers the whole place except where the team is standing. And even if he manages to clear the area he's gonna have to get to Roy faster then he can snap his fingers. Would say take away Mustangs Bloodlust and it would be more of a fight since Otto would have a chance to learn Mustang's damage potential before it's too late.

As of Right now Team 7/10 i'd say.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can someone give me scans and feats of SSM?

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: Roy snaps his fingers and Spock is extra crispy with both Wrath and the brouthers buying him time and the brouthers mostlikely being able to deconstruct the webing

FMA clears easily Roy potentially solos

SuperDrummer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This pretty much comes down whether or not Spidey can blitz Mustang.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

Going with the team. I'd say Ed and al are enough to distract SSM, while roy could keep going snap snap.. Putting in bradley settles the match for them.

Question is can they react to the webs. Considering edward is faster than scar, I'm inclined to say yes. The other two lack the speed feats, however.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can someone give me scans and feats of SSM?

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By DeathHero61

@princearagorn1: Can they react to bullets? is that what you are seriously asking?

Loading Video...

Loading Video...

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

These guys are freaking beast! They might actually take him down. What is their durability like?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@deathhero61: yep. When did mustang dodge bullets again?

Scar did, and edward is faster than him. Al doesn't really need to, and hasn't iirc.

The second video is philosopher stone Al btw, not regular one.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By GhostRavage
PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: wouldn't that be aiming feat? He literally had all the time for father to make the gun and then shoot..

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By GhostRavage

@princearagorn1: Aim blocking? I don't know, he maybe just threw himself in the middle to block the bullets. But still he was quite far as well as timing the bullets precisely in the moment they were fired. I do consider the feat a good speed showing, at least as fast as an above average street leveler.

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bradley is the fodder that allows Roy to have some time to snap his fingers and turn Spiderman into an ashen corpse.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@ghostravage said:

@princearagorn1: Aim blocking? I don't know, he maybe just threw himself in the middle to block the bullets. But still he was quite far as well as timing the bullets precisely in the moment they were fired. I do consider the feat a good speed showing, at least as fast as an above average street leveler.

well, I remember myself presenting it as Al's speed feat once,but I don't remember it well. so just making sure it isn't something unusable..

@themagicstik said:

Bradley is the fodder that allows Roy to have some time to snap his fingers and turn Spiderman into an ashen corpse.

lol. bradley is a bigger threat than the other three put together, literally.

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By TheMagicStik

You think Bradley is a bigger threat than a guy that can turn anything that touches Oxygen into ash just by snapping his fingers?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1 said:

You think Bradley is a bigger threat than a guy that can turn anything that touches Oxygen into ash just by snapping his fingers?

obviously. It was quite well-established in both manga and anime..

No Caption Provided

After taking a bullet and bleeding half to death, he still stomped mustang, literally. Without the ultimate eye, even.

Mustang can snap all he wants, assuming he gets the time to, this is how he's going to end up. Speed kills :p

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scar did, and edward is faster than him. Al doesn't really need to, and hasn't iirc.

i though you were referring to al and bradley.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1 said:

i though you were referring to al and bradley.

why would ask for bradley scans lol. But mustang. He has no speed feats to say he could dodge spidey..

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: Well i recall him dodging bradley's attacks. If he can just barely do that then i say he should have a degree of peak human reflexes.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: Well i recall him dodging bradley's attacks. If he can just barely do that then i say he should have a degree of peak human reflexes.

I don't remember that happening? It was over almost instantly. Bradley picked up two swords, dodged his fire, and bam.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By DeathHero61
PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61:

One: didn't happen in the manga..

Two: What's that supposed to show, exactly? Bradley can blow up and regen for lulz? He didn't have that ability in the manga either.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1 said:

@themagicstik said:

@princearagorn1 said:

No Caption Provided

After taking a bullet and bleeding half to death, he still stomped mustang, literally. Without the ultimate eye, even.

Mustang can snap all he wants, assuming he gets the time to, this is how he's going to end up. Speed kills :p

Well that's ABC logic. Just because Wrath beat Mustang doesn't mean he'd be a bigger threat against Spidey.

And Wrath was only able to get to Mustang with his Lightning speed reflexes/reaction time. I don't know alot about Superior Spidey to know if he could dodges Mustangs fire as well, I do know however that Mustang is Bloodlusted and could set the entire location on a huge firestorm and as is stated before even if Otto got out of there in time he's putting more distance between him and Mustang witch goes in Mustangs favor.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

These 4 together are way too much for Spock

Both Ed and Al can warp the terrain into giant arms or spikes to kill or hinder Spock and assist Wrath and a moments hesitation will get him cooked.

BEYONDERGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

dear god.......FMA wins on immortality unlike bradley

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dewin50 said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@themagicstik said:

@princearagorn1 said:

No Caption Provided

Well that's ABC logic. Just because Wrath beat Mustang doesn't mean he'd be a bigger threat against Spidey.

And Wrath was only able to get to Mustang with his Lightning speed reflexes/reaction time. I don't know alot about Superior Spidey to know if he could dodges Mustangs fire as well, I do know however that Mustang is Bloodlusted and could set the entire location on a huge firestorm and as is stated before even if Otto got out of there in time he's putting more distance between him and Mustang witch goes in Mustangs favor.

That's not really ABC logic. Wrath is the only one who can actually hang around in speed with Spidey, and he has pre-cog, too. Good amount of sword skills, stuff like cutting tank shells in half and escaping explosions, he's the biggest threat here. Specially considering he was quite confident he could take mustang, al and ed at the same time..

I don't think SpOck will have trouble dodging mustang's fire. Question is, whether he will be able to escape the aoe, which I'm fairly certain he will.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: Well many on the Vine disagree about Wrath's speed being up there with Spidey, Gorgon Etc. But i think you're underestimating a bloodlusted Mustang here. Mustang can pinpoint with his fire that moves at lightning speed and set the liquids in your body to explode. I don't remember but i think i've heard that SpOck (Is that what he's called?) doesn't have Spidey sense witch if true makes me doubt if he even can dodge Mustangs pinpoint fires. And his AoE attacks will force SpOck away more and more where he can't do anything offensive. Wrath would be more then able to tangle around him but i don't think Wrath could take Peter Parker normally (Mostly due to Spidey sense) so i won't touch on him vs SpOck. Edward would get one shot and Alphonse could last a bit longer due to Otto not knowing about his blood seal but he'd be able to tear his armor into pieces nonetheless.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@dewin50: Let's agree with wrath being slower than peter for a moment. I agree anyway.

Bloodlusted or not, peter's speed is too much for mustang to pinpoint. He doesn't need spider sense to do that. I don't see mustang dodging the web shots to begin with. Even not sure about Ed doing that lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: If you're saying that Peter and Otto can dodge Mustangs lightnings then i'm taking your word on it since i know little about the comic book spiderman and nothing about Superior Spidey. I remember something that Webbing was faster then bullets witch Mustang wouldn't be able to react to but how does webbing against fire? When Mustang does a firestorm all around him he could keep doing it bigger and bigger covering a wider area. If SpOck shoots webs trough the fire would it melt or be able to pass trough?

Nonetheless we agree on that the Team would win yes?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@dewin50: Problem is, mustang's hands won't be moving to produce the fire.

But yes, I'd say ed, al with his hax durability, bradley's relentless attacks and mustang's aoe should prove too much for spidey.