EoS Shinra Kusakabe vs TOAA and unwritten leviathan

• 63 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for chris2kzombieki
chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Shinra is outerverse level so I was wondering how he pairs up to TOAA and the unwritten leviathan

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided

Feats and reasoning provided.

Zxxxzzcz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shinra neg diff both barely Street tier fodder verse Shinra Is high omniversal TOAA and Leviathan are barely street tier.

lazerbeak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zxxxzzcz said:

Shinra neg diff both barely Street tier fodder verse Shinra Is high omniversal TOAA and Leviathan are barely street tier.

TOAA neg diff anime

Avatar image for deactivated-644955ddb0ed3
deactivated-644955ddb0ed3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol

ChainChan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chris2kzombieki: do you consider omnipotence a state or hax?

From what I've heard, seen, and read, omnipotence is a state of a character. So if a character obtains omnipotence thats what they are. Omnipotence itself can be applied to anyone at this point.

Laufnyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Shinra gets blinked

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ion why y’all keep entertaining the troll

ChainChan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ChainChan

@chris2kzombieki: if it’s a state of being all powerful in one particular verse, why can it be applied to the other?

That’s one of my main problems with omnipotence, it scales nowhere, its dependent on the verse and cosmology, and is thrown around without context on what omnipotence can actually be.

ChainChan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ChainChan
@areneacaulem said:

Shinra is not outerversal, and he lack the feats to even compete with the other 2 characters. Even characters weaker in Marvel, DC, and Vertigo have shown better feats than shinra has. Hell shinra isn't even in the top strongest anime character list. He's strong but not as strong as some people in CV would accept.

go ahead and prove that.

Surprisingly even vs battles didn't wank him that much.

Same Vsbattles is downgrading DC to hyper Same Vsbattles that nuked shinza and umineko

maybe, just maybe, Vsbattles profiles are an appeal to authority.

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So a dude whos barely planet level vs a whale who solos all of anime likely and a dude who solos all of anime likely sure isn't a mismatch.

@killbilly@thenamelessone

chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingogkings777: Shinra is outerversal is a common argument now. Figured I’d bring in other people to see if it’s true-

It’s not

chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@areneacaulem: It’s a handful of people Chainchan being one of them

ChainChan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ChainChan
@areneacaulem said:

@chainchan: well for one, he only interacted with a single universe, while most characters in fiction are definitely above that.

irrelevant since dimensional tiering can be applied and that wasn't my question.

and outerversal is not gained by affecting multiple universes, its gained by dimensional tiering like I've been saying ever since my account was created.

Plus I've noticed that when they use the term world, its referring to the planet and truth be told, adolla is only in the stellar range considering it was only warping reality around it as it was getting closer.

No Caption Provided

Bro is not reading.

planet and world being the same? the downplay is crazy, but I dont even care since I have dimensional tiering in the bag to scale him there (and plenty of other things like religons)

ChainChan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So a dude whos barely planet level vs a whale who solos all of anime likely and a dude who solos all of anime likely sure isn't a mismatch.

same whale is getting hurt by sperm weird like cells and is outer-high outer on a good day.

we could also debate about wether or not shinra is planet level without the thread being locked.

ChainChan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ChainChan
@chris2kzombieki said:

@areneacaulem: It’s a handful of people Chainchan being one of them

No Caption Provided
@chris2kzombieki said:

@kingogkings777: Shinra is outerversal is a common argument now. Figured I’d bring in other people to see if it’s true-

It’s not

you didnt even know what outerversal was before I explained it to you and now your claiming this since another person agreed with no scans?

CV is a different place, even the naruto boundless goons on discord have better contentions than this.

elle69elle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingogkings777: I mean, anime as in the actually animated series, sure, the actual source material for dsaid anime, ehhhh,
anyway yeah, this is a massive mismatch

Aksilroch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shinra doesn't transcend infinite dimensional dimensions. Where does that wank come from?

ChainChan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ChainChan
@aksilroch said:

Shinra doesn't transcend infinite dimensional dimensions. Where does that wank come from?

want my scans/arguments?

also what the hell do you mean by infinite dimensional dimensions? you only need to either transcend infinite dimensions/the concept of dimensions.

chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chainchan: Multiple people disagree. That’s what I’m getting at.

Me stating you are one of the people who believes Shinra is outerversal is laugh worthy lmao

chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chainchan: If Shinra is this high tier make a RT.

ChainChan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By ChainChan
@chris2kzombieki said:

@chainchan: Multiple people disagree. That’s what I’m getting at.

so irrelevant + an appeal to authority if you think that's a valid debunk.

Me stating you are one of the people who believes Shinra is outerversal is laugh worthy lmao

so irrelvant.

ChainChan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chainchan: If Shinra is this high tier make a RT.

already making a RT but dont know which scaling meta I should use, Religons or Dimensions.

chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chainchan: idk what the point of saying irrelevant is if your gifs are just as irrelevant.

My point is to hope I get more insight if/or if not Shinra is outerversal

ChainChan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By ChainChan
@chris2kzombieki said:

@chainchan: idk what the point of saying irrelevant is if your gifs are just as irrelevant.

My point is to hope I get more insight if/or if not Shinra is outerversal

go ahead then, but dont try to solely my scales with mid takes for convos on the matter (since literally 90% of the website either doesn't know what outerversal is/how to apply it or outright refuse it entirely.)

ChainChan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shinra is high outerversal to omniversal he neg diff both verse.

go ahead and define high outer for me and then show/and tell me why being omniversal would be impressive without leaching off other verses?

chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chainchan: I’d like to formally apologize as after extensive research adolla is somewhat outerversal. Whether there’s other meanings or whatnot is irrelevant as for now and my current research. Adolla is outerversal in nature

ChainChan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By ChainChan
@chris2kzombieki said:

@chainchan: I’d like to formally apologize as after extensive research adolla is somewhat outerversal. Whether there’s other meanings or whatnot is irrelevant as for now and my current research. Adolla is outerversal in nature

alright, guess we've reached a good verdict and avoided another scaling debate.

ChainChan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By ChainChan
@areneacaulem said:
@chainchan said:
@areneacaulem said:

@chainchan: well for one, he only interacted with a single universe, while most characters in fiction are definitely above that.

irrelevant since dimensional tiering can be applied and that wasn't my question.

and outerversal is not gained by affecting multiple universes, its gained by dimensional tiering like I've been saying ever since my account was created.

Plus I've noticed that when they use the term world, its referring to the planet and truth be told, adolla is only in the stellar range considering it was only warping reality around it as it was getting closer.

No Caption Provided

Bro is not reading.

planet and world being the same? the downplay is crazy, but I dont even care since I have dimensional tiering in the bag to scale him there (and plenty of other things like religons)

Yea, I still don't see anything about shinra being able to affect more than earth and you Dimensional scaling is just flowery wording you take as fact when it isn't even shown and contradicted. Higher dimensional Joker for entering and bringing a rock back from adolla and higher dimensional Benimaru for taking out his doppelganger who was created in adolla. Lol. Even more crazier that adolla had to actually travel towards them to affect the earth. Universal is definitely wank and higher dimensional is reaching.

Crazy how the scans you showed debunked nothing and are only talking about the black sun that was the final period in the story of humanity (after getting warped tf out).

Here's a world and planet being mentioned in 2 diffrent settings, sometimes you have to know what they mean when there talking about world since shit like this?

No Caption Provided

would never be planet in anyones cosmology (unless its fate.)

and once again, thats not the substansce, and you'd miss the whole point of outerversal and go to multiversal.

and dimensional scaling is just flowering wording? heres verbatim statements of it exisiting in adolla.

nothing flowery here (and no contradictions aswell, guess your bullshiting with no scans)

and a 3d character existing in a higher dimensional space does not make them higher dimensional unless stated, using contradictions from your head must go hard.

and neither being born in a higher dimensional world make you higher dimensional, especially when those are perceptions made by humans and not the concept of higher dimensions.

your using higher dimensional adolla as a crutch for a debunk that leads nowhere and is based off headcanon and blatant misunderstanding of tiers.

but go on, try to debunk an argument i havent even presented (YET), i have a whole other meta thats waiting to come to CV....

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They passively erase Shinra by existing

ChainChan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By ChainChan
@argos99 said:

They erase Shinra by passively existing

scans supporting passive existence erasure on a conceptual to narrative level? scans supporting outer TOAA and Outer Levithan (i know the latter has arguments but i doubt anyone on this site has them)--oh wait nvm this is agros, sorry for asking too much from you buddy.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chainchan: It was hyperbole. Point being that the gap in power and ability between Shinra and these characters is so incomprehensibly large that they might as well wipe Shinra out with with their sheer presence

ChainChan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By ChainChan
@argos99 said:

@chainchan: It was hyperbole. Point being that the gap in power and ability between Shinra and these Characters is so incomprehensibly large that they might as well wipe Shinra out with with their sheer presence

You're still going to have to prove and subsitant your claim with scans y'know?

as for leviathan? he stomps, and the only thing i see changing that are the hyper DC arguments, in which case, hes like infinite layers into outer max..

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chainchan: It doesn't. Classic TOAA is omnipotent. "It's" beyond outerversal.

ChainChan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By ChainChan
@argos99 said:

@chainchan: It doesn't. Classic TOAA is omnipotent. "It's" beyond outerversal.

oh really? do you have scans of this?

Note:

Omnipotence doesnt scale anywhere, and if your trying to argue boundless, not even vsbattles justifys this

No Caption Provided

(keep in mind shinra isnt boundless so he would be no diffed by them.) and if you dont provide scans, im going to use hitchens razor to dismiss such a claim.

No Caption Provided

and the reason why its not even impressive is because what it does is either be a state above everything in one verse or has the ability to do anything, which wouldnt even matter because...

Higher-Dimensional characters/structures are automatically immune to 3-Dimensional (or lower) hax, as they literally are infinitely more complex than them. The same logically happens to higher-dimensional hax in relation to even higher higher-dimensional characters/structures. Resistances also apply to higher-dimensional characters/structures, this needs to be hax of their same (or higher) dimensionality, and anything lower is not allowed to be added (due to being both inaccurate and misleading, making others think that the characters/structures can resist hax of their same dimensionality).

if said being scales above a 2d verse omnipotent, there above them, no questions asked.

ill say this one more time, OMNIPOTENCE DOESNT MATTER, arguing for it is against the rules

No Caption Provided

and also laughably funny because its no diffed by scaling higher.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 takenstew22  Moderator

Scaling higher than omnipotence? 💀

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chainchan: https://i.imgur.com/ZvHnQZ6.jpg

https://qph.cf2.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-1b86f9dc7218fed6591ca1b1403c03b8-lq

No Caption Provided
  • I dont give a shit about VsBattle, although it's funny how you use their criteria yet they themselves have Shinra even below fodder Goku.
  • Shinra doesn't scale above anyone here. Thats already been debunked. Adolla affecting the Artstyle of the story was only affecting stuff on a Planetary scale, It even SAID SO
  • Shinra does not have narritive manipulation and affecting the art is just reality warping. It doesn't even scale anywhere significant since no powerful characters were killed by it nor does Fireforce have a big cosmetology.
  • The Mf is not outerversal, and Adolla fused Haumea was shitting herself at her Light Speed attack being blocked which should already debunk such claims
ChainChan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By ChainChan
@takenstew22 said:

Scaling higher than omnipotence? 💀

dont act surprised, omnipotence is a state or being/power for one verse, it scales from a cosmology, not philosophy and other terms.

ChainChan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By ChainChan
@argos99 said:

@chainchan: https://i.imgur.com/ZvHnQZ6.jpg

https://qph.cf2.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-1b86f9dc7218fed6591ca1b1403c03b8-lq

No Caption Provided
  • I dont give a shit about VsBattle, although it's funny how you use their criteria yet they themselves have Shinra even below fodder Goku.
  • Shinra doesn't scale above anyone here. Thats already been debunked. Adolla affecting the Artstyle of the story was only affecting stuff on a Planetary scale, It even SAID SO
  • Shinra does not have narritive manipulation and affecting the art is just reality warping. It doesn't even scale anywhere significant since no powerful characters were killed by it nor does Fireforce have a big cosmetology.
  • The Mf is not outerversal, and Adolla fused Haumea was shitting herself at her Light Speed attack being blocked which should already debunk such claims

1. the scan doesnt mean anything, writers inserts are everywhere throughout fiction, doesnt mean there almighty in other verses, especially so considering we as writers abide by copyright. (and for the vs battles bit, Profiles = Appeal to authority, Tiering system = Free game, but i like to use CSAP more, but since vs battles has the higher peak and slap to omnipotence, ill use that).

2. From what ive seen? he scales above a multiversal, already putting him above multiversal omnipotents, and your tweakingsobad, that you forgot that i have scans of it affecting stars and the story being affected. (and affecting a story cant be quantified by just saying planet, its a hax, not a scale.)

3. never argued for narrative manip in this thread but i very well could, gaining the power of all creation would mean he gained the power of adolla, same adolla can erase characters (as ive shown plenty of times), and neither does it matter since its a form of existence erasure, something better than durability negation, and i agree, it doesnt enlarge its cosmology, human idealism/ideation (which would include gods, dimensions, and abstracts) does.

4. yes he is, and i can prove it in 3 ways. just go ahead and ask, and no, her attack being blocked/reacted to isnt even a debunk on any level, and neither did your premise fit your conclusion.

but anyways--what she expressed is a sign of shock from genuinley thinking shinra couldnt avoid her attack/tank it which shinra disproved.

all in all, it doesnt seem you've improved since our last bout, your debunks are subpar, and it seems you've scaled TOAA multiversal max, shinra blinks him and then goes to fight the unwritten leviathan who would kill him.

but here are some tips, Focus on the arguments at hand and stay consistent, use logic when trying to compare 2 things (with realistically no correlation, lol), and when debunking comes, use scans instead of reasoning with an association, learn some definitions and philosophical beliefs when it comes to omnipotence (because i can easily claim TOAA omnipotence is just great power, and i fear you wouldnt be able to contend that) and lastly improve your rhetoric since you're not fooling me with your claims.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chainchan: Shira has some impressive hax but he's uhhhhh Multi Star Level off feats (lol) maybe universal if you want to use that outlier statement about Sho

Shinra didn't even affect the art style. ADOLLA did. So how does Shinra even get this ability ? Not that it matters because warping the art style didn't kill any universal being or some shit. All it did was affect the Planet. It even SAID SO in the scan itself. So it's not compat applicable nor is it impressive

TOAA and Unwritten Leviathan trash this man so bad i can't even describe the mismatch we're talking. It was said right there that TOAA is omnipotent. Denying it is mental gymnastics