EoS Naruto & Sasuke vs 1 Cell Jr

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kalder_ridley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By kalder_ridley

random encounter

how would eos naruto & sauce fare against 1 cell jr?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By JOVIOLMA

If this is a out of character Cell Jr. He wrecks them both, since he stomped Super Vegeta, Cell Saga Goku and Post Kami Fusion Piccolo, he is also multi-planetary and can one shot both Nardo and his boyfriend with a ki blast

The only way I can see Sasuke and Naruto winning this is if they start using genjutsu right in the beginning of the fight.

Edit: ''Holy, Sh't, in this gif, a Cell Jr, is breaking God Yamcha's arm, that means that a Cell Jr. is True Infinity, he solos 99 % of all fiction.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Chad_Duby

@joviolma: umm, no, they are large-star’s levels because they are stronger than Frieza.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: umm, no, they are large-star’s levels because they are stronger than Frieza.

Unlikely, they are stronger than frieza this is obviously, but guys like Semi Perfect Cell are unable to destroy the Snake Way which only possess 1.000.000 KM, and the Cell Jrs. use physical combat like they do with the Z warriors.

TheBeardOfZues

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chad_duby:

Isn't freeza a planet buster?

How does one go "no he's stronger than a planet buster, so he's large star level!"?

TheBeardOfZues

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OT cell JR wins.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't remember Frieza Being star level. This is obviously based in the calculation about Planet Vegeta which is ridiculous due the fact that we don't know the density of the planet.

Frieza in DBS still thinking that his supernova is impressive and he clearly states:''Power to destroy a PLANET''.

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cell Jr one shots

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma said:

They have hax to kill him etc.

They have no hax to kill him.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma:

Present your case guy lol. What hax would kill a Cell Jr? Burden of proof is on you right now.

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Godren

Narutoverse would praise Cell Jr as a deity beyond their own comprehension, he clears easily.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma said:
Genjutsu

Prove Cell Jr has a brain that can be affected by Genjutsu, or a brain at all.

@joviolma said:
Ningendo

Prove Sasuke:

1. Can utilize this path.
  2. Would use it in a combat scenario.
  3. It works on characters on a level such as Cell Jr, when Naruto in a vastly weaker form could resist its pull. Because now you're putting yourself in a posistion where you're defending a NLF.

Avatar image for deactivated-61e714470be42
deactivated-61e714470be42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cell Jr stomp effortlessly

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebeardofzues: He is beyond planet's buster. I meant, vegeta was also a planet's buster when he was waaaay weaker than when he got stomped by frieza. And earth is a small planet in db. The guy like raditz would be low planetary already.

@joviolma: We don't know semi perfect cell > cell jirs or cell jirs > semi perfect cell. I meant, cell Jr. was easliy on par with ssj1 future trunks, who was stronger than ssj1 vegeta at the time, and ssj1 vegeta > semi perfect cell. And I don't think the snake way is able to be destroyed. I meant, the shock waves from semi perfect cell were able to past through many star systems but none of that seem to be effected the after life.

I think having the same gravity the same as King Kai's planet makes it that dense already.

Well, he was weakened due to being hakaied and collapsed by clouds(or it might be space itself) in the wolrd of void and the Katchin also fell on him.

sideSHOWbill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cell jr stomps

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Mortein  Online

@chad_duby:

Isn't freeza a planet buster?

How does one go "no he's stronger than a planet buster, so he's large star level!"?

Frieza effortlessly destroyed a large planet in his weakest form.

TheBeardOfZues

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mortein:

Still a large jump from planet-large star

wouldn't you agree?

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mortein:

wouldn't you agree?

The jump between his first form and his final form was over 200 times.

TheBeardOfZues

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iusemycajonas:

well IDK the size of said planet and said star but

the difference between Earth (small planet) and the Sun (smallish star) is roughly 1,300,000 times.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cell Jr. stomps

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Mortein  Online

@mortein:

wouldn't you agree?

Well, I'm not saying he can destroy a star, but he's certainly far beyond the planet level.

TheBeardOfZues

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mortein:

I agree since his weakest form busted 1.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cell jr. wins. He just needs to land one hit, which he probably will.

Rickthenick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Rickthenick

This is a mismatch...a cell jr could take down ss Vegeta. Naruto and Sasuske don't stand a chance.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By iUseMyCajonas
@thebeardofzues said:

Earth (small planet) and the Sun (smallish star) is roughly 1,300,000 times.

No Caption Provided

So, no. If you were to put 1,300,000 Earths inside of the sun, the result would be something astronomically more dense/mass heavy than the sun.

As for levels in the show, let's see.

Vegeta18,000Vol. 21, #249

This power level when utilizing all of it's energy is enough to blow up planet earth specifically.

Frieza (final form; 100%)120,000,000Daizenshuu 7

This is Frieza's power level in his maximum form.

18,000 times 333,000 is obviously no where close to 120,000,000, so even assuming powerlevels scale linearly, Frieza in his max form doesn't have the output necesary to destroy a star as big as our sun, but he would theorhetically have the capacity to blow up something with 6,667 times the mass of our planet, which is significantly bigger than anything but the sun in our solar system; which makes sense as he's implied to be able to blow up all planets of any size and considered Earth to be a small planet.

So I guess I would agree because I never actually laid out the calculations for it like that. Frieza is solidly below Star level but I'd have to dig deeper into transformations and multipliers to figure out where the Cell Jr's would be at.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2fab494841e
deactivated-5d2fab494841e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Based on the only showing the Cell Jrs have, they like to play around and not go for the kill. Genjutsu is a viable option and the only option.

kalder_ridley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a mismatch...a cell jr could take down ss Vegeta. Naruto and Sasuske don't stand a chance.

they have hax. vegeta and the rest of the z-fighters do not.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By kasya_carey

Wasn’t first form fireza already star level for destroying planet Vegeta because it was a massive planet

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Thenewguysnm1

@thebeardofzues: also what make s friezas feat more impressive was that planet vegeta had 10x the gravity of earth and was bigger putting the feat at around large planet(low ball) to DWARF star (high ball) people scale his strongest form to star level

OT this guy was stomping people who in a weaker state were stomping semi perfect cell this team would lose to the androids cell takes it no diff

also if anything he has hax to take team down

1. kk
  2. IT
  3. perfect cloning
  4. tri beam
  5. solar flair
  6. etc
iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

@otsdarva999 said:

Based on the only showing the Cell Jrs have, they like to play around and not go for the kill. Genjutsu is a viable option and the only option.

No it's not, Cell has no brain.

No Caption Provided
@kasya_carey said:

Wasn’t first form fireza already star level for destroying planet Vegeta because it was a massive planet

@thebeardofzues: also what make s friezas feat more impressive was that planet vegeta had 10x the gravity of earth and was bigger putting the feat at around large planet(low ball) to DWARF star (high ball) people scale his strongest form to star level

From the calcs I've seen, planet Vegeta is 4.64 times bigger than Earth and its mass is only 100 times that of Earth, compared to the sun, which its mass is 333,000 times that of Earth.

TheBeardOfZues

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenewguysnm1: Good point I forgot that Planet Vegeta has 10x greater gravity than Earth.

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for masterskywalker
MasterSkywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team kills it

BlitzSikes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iusemycajonas: talk no jutsu is the only way Naruto and Sasuke are winning this is a guy who has made several Naruto vs DBZ threads but I always restrict DBZ characters or use pre Frieza arcs.

Those cell jrs were giving everyone trouble including an ascended Vegeta and Trunks who are light years ahead of Frieza (in fact Trunks in a much weaker form made Frieza his bitch)

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2fab494841e
deactivated-5d2fab494841e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iusemycajonas: Doesn’t really matter. He has a “mind” that allows him to process sensory information. It’s the same difference. Furthermore, there are cases in other comics of telepaths using TP in situations where a target lacks a “brain” in the traditional sense, so there is precedence for this type of thing. Furthermore, Genjutsu has been described to work on the senses first and foremost. But I’m already expecting you to disagree based on what I’ve seen from you, lol. I’m not up for a lengthy debate right now.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By iUseMyCajonas
@otsdarva999 said:

in other comics of telepaths using TP in situations where a target lacks a “brain” in the traditional sense

You debunked yourself by saying other comics, specify how their TP works; it's not the same as genjutsu. Here's how genjutsu works.

It detects the opponents five senses to go inside of their brains and inflict the status of being TP'ed. Cell has no Brain to go inside of.
It detects the opponents five senses to go inside of their brains and inflict the status of being TP'ed. Cell has no Brain to go inside of.
It specifically requires chakra control/disruption to break out of it.
It specifically requires chakra control/disruption to break out of it.

You can break out three ways, with a partner, by stopping your chakra flow, or by increasing the power of your chakra flow.
You can break out three ways, with a partner, by stopping your chakra flow, or by increasing the power of your chakra flow.

Even allowing for Cell to randomly get affected by Genjutsu which you have no proof of being able to happen, due to the way Z fighters constantly are radiating and disrupting the Ki in their bodies all Cell Jr would have to do is charge up, which most fighters in Dragon Ball do passively. You can't prove Sasuke can even control the amount of Ki (which is equal to chakra) that's inside of Cell Jr's body. Even allowing for Cell Jr to fall under the Genjutsu in the first place, which won't happen.

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By GXrevs06

This is spite. Cell Jr shits on characters like Frieza, who would solo the Narutoverse with his pinky. The Naruto wank needs to stop

NoHateLevel106

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Biggest mismatch i've seen, naruto solos low diff

Avatar image for deactivated-5b728068f211c
deactivated-5b728068f211c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cell Jr.

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@otsdarva999 said:

No it's not, Cell has no brain.

No Caption Provided

If the Cell Jrs. have no brain then what in Toriyama's name is that stuff spilling from its head? Cause that looks like a brain.

No Caption Provided

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mainjp:

Wow, I don't think I've ever seen someone actually find an internal organ feat to debunk "alien physiology" arguments before. Very nice find.

Avatar image for god-emperorofmankind2
God-EmperorofMankind2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

anyone dodoria level and above should stomp

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol, people are putting Naruto and Sasuke against the likes of Freeza and Cell Jr. and they still say that Bleach is the wanked series in the HST.

OT: The only way for the team to win is if Cell Jr. just stands there and takes a Rasen-shuriken (cause of cellular level attack) or a sealing technique to the face.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c531e53b02be
deactivated-5c531e53b02be

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ovy7 said:

Lol, people are putting Naruto and Sasuke against the likes of Freeza and Cell Jr. and they still say that Bleach is the wanked series in the HST.

OT: The only way for the team to win is if Cell Jr. just stands there and takes a Rasen-shuriken (cause of cellular level attack) or a sealing technique to the face.

Beacuase bleach is.

Naruto is stronger than Bleach so when people compared Naruto to DB it's not as bad as when a Bleach fan says Ichigo is star level.

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ovy7 said:

Beacuase bleach is.

Naruto is stronger than Bleach so when people compared Naruto to DB it's not as bad as when a Bleach fan says Ichigo is star level.

That still doesn't excuse putting them against characters way beyond their league

Avatar image for deactivated-5c531e53b02be
deactivated-5c531e53b02be

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ovy7:

I didn't say it did, I just said Bleach has the worse wank.

Gokluma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

By this point we should ban Naruto vs dragon ball debates since it's getting way too unfair and bunch of annoying flame wars.