Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: Apparently a mod think Zatanna can solo. Who should I believe, a CV mod or a user that is wanking Doom?

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

@themagicstik: Then like I said, low showing and nonsensical in all ways.

@thetruebarryallen said:

@darkraiden: *Looks at rules*

• No Morals
  • Bloodlusted

"mooD lliK"

Yep - that's the match.

She'd be oneshotted before she finishes the sentence. His reaction speed is far greater than hers and he's started many fights by blasting.

So it'd be "mooD l-" *blasted by Doom* *She dies*

Never mind the fact that she has said one word spells before people much faster than Doom have done crap. She's in a team, her team mate is moth indestructible and can create force fields at a thought. So how's she getting one shotted while protected and why the F#$% would Doom even go for her first when she's not the greatest threat and looks far less imposing.

BTW taking Etrigan's power, that worked real f#$5ing well against Mephisto didn't it???

Blackice709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

doom stomps. doom solos.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for greatcaesarsghost
GreatCaesarsGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Doom doesn't know how much of a threat Zatanna is, he's not likely to go after her first.

With that said, who's to say Zatanna knows the true greatness of Doom. She may not use her full potential immediately.

Edit: Bloodlusted.... Hmm. I'll have to look into a few things.

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@darkraiden said:

@thetruebarryallen said:

• No Morals
  • Bloodlusted

"mooD lliK"

Yep - that's the match.

She'd be oneshotted before she finishes the sentence. His reaction speed is far greater than hers and he's started many fights by blasting.

Never mind the fact that she has said one word spells before people much faster than Doom have done crap. She's in a team, her team mate is moth indestructible and can create force fields at a thought. So how's she getting one shotted while protected and why the F#$% would Doom even go for her first when she's not the greatest threat and looks far less imposing.

BTW taking Etrigan's power, that worked real f#$5ing well against Mephisto didn't it???

Beatboks is my favorite sometimes - actually most of the time.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

Team

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

@thetruebarryallen said:

• No Morals
  • Bloodlusted

"mooD lliK"

Yep - that's the match.

Faster like who? And Mephisto? Not only is Mephisto much, much stronger than Etrigan, but I don't remember Doom ever trying that on Mephisto. it worked on Nightmare and Franklin Richards though so....not a good points.

Also I don't see a bloodlusted Etrigan worrying about Zatanna and protecting her. If he's bloodlusted, he's going for the kill only.

@zhurong said:

@darkraiden: Apparently a mod think Zatanna can solo. Who should I believe, a CV mod or a user that is wanking Doom?

Mods aren't special at all. A mod's opinion is no greater than a regular user. Not sure why you brought that up. So who should you believe? Me. I know more and am far more logical.

Avatar image for greatcaesarsghost
GreatCaesarsGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jagernutt said:

@greatcaesarsghost:

Doom oneshotted Surfer.

Fair enough, but is he going after Zatanna first without knowing how much of a threat she is? Unlikely. In that time, she can be dangerous.

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themagicstik:

Its funny how she caved in to Deathstroke.

On one occasion and on another she bested Despero.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden:

Zee has reacted to Amazo, Despero, and many more with near if not FTL speeds.

Etrigan has gone against Neron who is as powerful as Mephisto in every way (and has some showings above) and done well. he also paid for that.

As for blood lusted Etrigan not worrying about Zatanna your right he wouldn't. the thing is he actually enjoys pain. If an opponent fired an energy blast at one of them he's going to WANT to take it because he will enjoy the bloody thing.

Now I'd like to ask this. Do you consider Doom to be a fool?? because based on your run down that is how he's acting. Faced with two opponents he doesn't know, one of whom he will recognize as a demon flying at him and firing fire from his mouth and hands. the other will look like a street walker in fish nets chatting him up, you somehow think his first course of action is going to be to take out the one that doesn't appear to even be a threat??? This would be contrary to the intelligence with which Doom is normally portrayed, but what ever.

So lets say he acts like a fool and does just that. So he blasts Zee and while he's doing that a demon who has reaction speed enough to react to and take on either Wonder Woman (and that was while controlled by Morgane Le Fey) or Superman. Who has the physical durability to tank their blows and much more. Who can hit with enough force to send Superman to the moon. And who has magic to match freaking Merlin (his brother) that doesn't even require spoken spells wont have already smited his a$$. Seriously dude, if he does one he hasn't time to do the other.

If Doom were stupid enough to do what you said in the order you said it than by the time his beam hit's Zee he's flying past pluto (because he wont have the physical resistance of Superman). If he doesn't (which is more likely) then Zee has killed him.

Against either solo blood lusted he'd have a shot. Even without blood lust this team has a better than average chance.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden:

Zee has reacted to Amazo, Despero, and many more with near if not FTL speeds.

Etrigan has gone against Neron who is as powerful as Mephisto in every way (and has some showings above) and done well. he also paid for that.

As for blood lusted Etrigan not worrying about Zatanna your right he wouldn't. the thing is he actually enjoys pain. If an opponent fired an energy blast at one of them he's going to WANT to take it because he will enjoy the bloody thing.

Now I'd like to ask this. Do you consider Doom to be a fool?? because based on your run down that is how he's acting. Faced with two opponents he doesn't know, one of whom he will recognize as a demon flying at him and firing fire from his mouth and hands. the other will look like a street walker in fish nets chatting him up, you somehow think his first course of action is going to be to take out the one that doesn't appear to even be a threat??? This would be contrary to the intelligence with which Doom is normally portrayed, but what ever.

So lets say he acts like a fool and does just that. So he blasts Zee and while he's doing that a demon who has reaction speed enough to react to and take on either Wonder Woman (and that was while controlled by Morgane Le Fey) or Superman. Who has the physical durability to tank their blows and much more. Who can hit with enough force to send Superman to the moon. And who has magic to match freaking Merlin (his brother) that doesn't even require spoken spells wont have already smited his a$$. Seriously dude, if he does one he hasn't time to do the other.

If Doom were stupid enough to do what you said in the order you said it than by the time his beam hit's Zee he's flying past pluto (because he wont have the physical resistance of Superman). If he doesn't (which is more likely) then Zee has killed him.

Against either solo blood lusted he'd have a shot. Even without blood lust this team has a better than average chance.

Doom's sensors can see and analyze magic. So he'd see that Zatanna is a bigger threat especially when she goes to speak and he sees magic building up/activating/moving/whatever it does when she does a spell.

Oh and Amazo's not really lightspeed at all. He rarely goes anywhere close to it. Same with Despero.

I think a bloodlusted Etrigan would rush Doom rather than worry about trying to take a hit for Zatanna. So Zatanna is oneshotted and Etrigan gets wiped out seconds afterwards. Etrigan's not really strong enough to do much to Doom and Doom has displayed very close to the physical durability and resistance of Superman at times. He's tanked hits from Hulk, Cosmic Hulk, Thor, Sentry, etc. and been fine. Plus sending him to pluto does nothing, he's been knocked in orbit without feeling it before. he just teleports back and subdues the beast with ease.

So yeah he takes out Zatanna then Etrigan who probably just stops at his forcefields, and even if he gets past them, won't do much before he's dead too.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By beatboks1

@darkraiden:

Doom's sensors can see and analyze magic. So he'd see that Zatanna is a bigger threat especially when she goes to speak and he sees magic building up/activating/moving/whatever it does when she does a spell.

except she's not. Etrigan's magic is greater by quite a bit than hers and he can use it faster and only has to think to do so. So based on your assumption he would definitely see him as the greater threat and react to him (or die for not having done so).

Oh and Amazo's not really lightspeed at all. He rarely goes anywhere close to it.

Really, WOW, maybe someone should inform Amazo of that. And while their at it give Wally West a boot up the @$$ for not trying against him

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I have no idea where I could have possibly gotten that idea from, I mean really apparently Wally (who's much FTL) can only react to him if he speed steals from him.

Same with Despero.

Ahh read what I said

with near if not FTL speeds

Never actually said he was. But what he is in terms of combat speed >>> Doom.

I think a bloodlusted Etrigan would rush Doom rather than worry about trying to take a hit for Zatanna.

As they are a team they'd be starting near each other. If he was rushing doom (which if you actually read what you replied to for a change) he'd be mid way between them when Doom fired. Since he enjoys pain (again my point) and is actually enhanced by it. he will want to take the blasts because he gets kicks out of it.

So Zatanna is oneshotted and Etrigan gets wiped out seconds afterwards. Etrigan's not really strong enough to do much to Doom and Doom has displayed very close to the physical durability and resistance of Superman at times. He's tanked hits from Hulk, Cosmic Hulk, Thor, Sentry, etc. and been fine.

Yeah because a guy who can react to a blitzing Superman and can belt him into orbit is going down in seconds and Superman could also tank blows from all those guy's.

No Caption Provided

Plus sending him to pluto does nothing, he's been knocked in orbit without feeling it before. he just teleports back and subdues the beast with ease.

Except that because he has had no time to react and been sent flying Zee has said 'ymene seid ni taerg niap dna tnemrot'. Meaning Doom wont be around to teleport anywhere.

Parryboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either can solo.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

Zatanna solos.

Don_Quixote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Doctor Doom for me.

But only because I like him better.

dcandmarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends on Prep

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden:

except she's not. Etrigan's magic is greater by quite a bit than hers and he can use it faster and only has to think to do so. So based on your assumption he would definitely see him as the greater threat and react to him (or die for not having done so).

Oh and Amazo's not really lightspeed at all. He rarely goes anywhere close to it.

Really, WOW, maybe someone should inform Amazo of that. And while their at it give Wally West a boot up the @$$ for not trying against him

I have no idea where I could have possibly gotten that idea from, I mean really apparently Wally (who's much FTL) can only react to him if he speed steals from him.

Same with Despero.

Ahh read what I said

with near if not FTL speeds

Never actually said he was. But what he is in terms of combat speed >>> Doom.

I think a bloodlusted Etrigan would rush Doom rather than worry about trying to take a hit for Zatanna.

As they are a team they'd be starting near each other. If he was rushing doom (which if you actually read what you replied to for a change) he'd be mid way between them when Doom fired. Since he enjoys pain (again my point) and is actually enhanced by it. he will want to take the blasts because he gets kicks out of it.

So Zatanna is oneshotted and Etrigan gets wiped out seconds afterwards. Etrigan's not really strong enough to do much to Doom and Doom has displayed very close to the physical durability and resistance of Superman at times. He's tanked hits from Hulk, Cosmic Hulk, Thor, Sentry, etc. and been fine.

Yeah because a guy who can react to a blitzing Superman and can belt him into orbit is going down in seconds and Superman could also tank blows from all those guy's.

Plus sending him to pluto does nothing, he's been knocked in orbit without feeling it before. he just teleports back and subdues the beast with ease.

Except that because he has had no time to react and been sent flying Zee has said 'ymene seid ni taerg niap dna tnemrot'. Meaning Doom wont be around to teleport anywhere.

Wally also rarely moves lightspeed. Amazo was blitzed by WW like he was super slow, and she's not fast enough to blitz anyone who's FTL.

Etrigan's not faster than Doom.

Assuming Etrigan charges straight towards Doom and not in a swerving, curved line, Doom should still have line of sight on Zatanna and simply blast her to oblivion.

Reacting to a blitzing Superman isn't all that impressive. Many people do it from Batman to Vixen and more. That doesn't make him fast.

And again, you said he's knocked to pluto if he oneshots Zatanna, which sure w/e. This means she can't do a spell cause she's dead. If he focused on Etrigan, Etrigan would die and Zatanna could say a spell, but there'd be no flying to pluto.

And yeah Etrigan can tank Superman's punches good for him, Doom's oneshotted people more durable than him so he'd still go down in one hit.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

Avatar image for mightyrearranger
mightyrearranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Doom owns a country, and that is swell...

...but let me know when he takes over Hell.

(sorry, I'm not the best poet...)

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Wolfrazer  Online

Wtf...how powerful/hax is Zat, if she can beat anyone with just a word? Is there some kinda limit as to who her spells can affect?

pikachumonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Should this be locked?

mightyrearranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By mightyrearranger

Wtf...how powerful/hax is Zat, if she can beat anyone with just a word? Is there some kinda limit as to who her spells can affect?

Yes, in fact:

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom

pikachumonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team stomps.. Lol@ those who think he's on another level

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@mightyrearranger said:

@wolfrazer said:

Yes, in fact:

No Caption Provided

..you just gonna post that scan without giving the context behind it? Really? Also..she doesn't need to speak to use her magic. That's a very common misconception..

mightyrearranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By mightyrearranger

@juiceboks: Lol, I wasn't making a serious reply. :p Sorry if it came across that way.

Though my honest opinion is that pre-boot Z didn't have many feats to back up her standing in the DC mystics corner. She's gotten a lot of love in the New 52, thankfully.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pikachumonster: Well Doom is a commonly wanked character so it shouldn't be a suprise

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 juiceboks  Moderator

@juiceboks: Lol, I wasn't making a serious reply. :p Sorry if it came across that way.

Though my honest opinion is that pre-boot Z didn't have many feats to back up her standing in the DC mystics corner. She's gotten a lot of love in the New 52, thankfully.

Oh okay. Though you were giving out misinformation to a user that was asking a genuine question..even if it was a joke. Not everyone's read The Secret of Barry Allen.

I think she had more than enough feats to showcase how powerful she is like defeating Amazo and summoning the Spectre.

aquaman01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team stomps.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

Doom owns a country, and that is swell...

...but let me know when he takes over Hell.

(sorry, I'm not the best poet...)

<3

*claps*

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good Lord, what is this??? Lmao who the hell thinks doom is on either of team 2s level???!?

Lmao wooo boy.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've never seen dc fans troll or wank like marvel fans. I've always said that it seems like on average or as a whole, dc fans seem older while marvel fans seem younger.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#88  Edited By Joygirl

I've never seen dc fans troll or wank like marvel fans. I've always said that it seems like on average or as a whole, dc fans seem older while marvel fans seem younger.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol at this thread

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team stomps.. Lol@ those who think he's on another level

he is on another level...a lower level.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I love this thread.

Avatar image for deactivated-1358091
deactivated-1358091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saren said:

Team stomps. Zatanna solos.

This.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team stomps. Either one could potentially solo.

Jmarshmallow

Jbourne_32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't think either could solo but eventually Doom should lose. Make it the Marquis of Death version of Doom to make me fell better please :)

Mxyzptlk_CV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers