• 54 results
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Edgeworth_11

Who wins if they fight H2H, no powers and no suit.

Hawkeye446

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

#2  Edited By Hawkeye446

Thor!!

By far.

@Edgeworth_11: Nice idea by the way!

Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Edgeworth_11

@Hawkeye446: thanks. does he have better H2H skills?

Hawkeye446

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

#4  Edited By Hawkeye446

@Edgeworth_11 said:

@Hawkeye446: thanks. does he have better H2H skills?

I am no expert with either (Tony could have some skills I don't know about), but Thor surely knows how to fight without his hammer....

Then again, if this is human Thor are we talking about Dr Donald Blake?

Richter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5  Edited By Richter

You say depowered. As an Asgardian, Thor is naturally far physically stronger. So is this depowered Thor or full human, Donald Blake?

Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Edgeworth_11

Let's say this is Thor, not Blake, but just for the sake of the fight, he has no powers.

Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Edgeworth_11

@Richter: Goood point haha so Donald Blake version!!

Richter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Richter

@Edgeworth_11: EDIT: (Just saw your post) Then probably Tony.

But Blake isn't a pushover.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Fetts

Thor. Even though he doesn't have Mjolnir or superhuman strength, he still has good H2H combat technique.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Thor. Come on, give the guy some credit in fighting skills.

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@venomoushatred1001 said:
Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@Illuminatus said:
Fighting skills?
sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By sandiego008

I agree ...

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#14  Edited By SC  Moderator

Thor's six foot six and weights more than.. 100 lb heavier than Andre the Giant. Unless Tony Stark turned into Bruce Lee over night if Thor falls on him he wins. lulz (as in if we took away his natural powers and made him human)

Pistolwhip1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Pistolwhip1

Thor most likely, although Tony has had training from Steve Rogers. 

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#16  Edited By Saren

Tony. Somebody show me Thor doing anything other than brawling. Tony has showings from his training with Cap.

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By RoyalDivinity

Tony's techo virus still makes him far superior to Thor mentally. Tony can react in picoseconds ... whereas Thor's... somewhat peak human given the circumstances. Unless this count as a power or suit, it still stands.

Otherwise under "normal" conditions, Thor should win, regardless of Tony's training with Cap due to Thor's physical superiority and experience. Training with Cap doesn't mean Tony automatically learns how to fight someone that's stronger, faster, and more experienced than he is overnight.

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By sandiego008

@CitizenBane said:

Tony. Somebody show me Thor doing anything other than brawling. Tony has showings from his training with Cap.

I hate to resort to this but wiki here ...

Master Combatant:

Thor is one of the most trained and experienced warriors in all of the Marvel Universe. Even when Thor had been stripped of his powers and made into a mortal he was able to match the warrior prowess of beings such as Captain America. Thor like beings such as Hercules, is a master of various forms of combat but often prefer to use a brawling type when fighting beings such as Juggernaut, Gladiator and Abomination. Thor not only has mastered the forms of fighting on Earth but also the various techniques that are unique to Asgard as well. Thor is also one of the greatest weapons expert to exist in the Marvel Universe. He is generally seen wielding a hammer but has also shown great prowess using weapons such as an axe, sword, bows, shields and clubs.

He has mastered the forms of earth but also has techniques unique to asgard .. he wins here.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#19  Edited By Saren

@sandiego008 said:

@CitizenBane said:

Master Combatant:

Thor is one of the most trained and experienced warriors in all of the Marvel Universe. Even when Thor had been stripped of his powers and made into a mortal he was able to match the warrior prowess of beings such as Captain America. Thor like beings such as Hercules, is a master of various forms of combat but often prefer to use a brawling type when fighting beings such as Juggernaut, Gladiator and Abomination. Thor not only has mastered the forms of fighting on Earth but also the various techniques that are unique to Asgard as well. Thor is also one of the greatest weapons expert to exist in the Marvel Universe. He is generally seen wielding a hammer but has also shown great prowess using weapons such as an axe, sword, bows, shields and clubs.

He has mastered the forms of earth but also has techniques unique to asgard .. he wins here.

Having unseen centuries of experience doesn't make you the best fighter on-panel. Ares is living proof of that. Without his suit, Tony is still an enhanced human. Can I see that fight between Thor and Cap?

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#20  Edited By dernman

Thor

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@CitizenBane said:

@sandiego008 said:

@CitizenBane said:

Master Combatant:

Having unseen centuries of experience doesn't make you the best fighter on-panel. Ares is living proof of that. Without his suit, Tony is still an enhanced human. Can I see that fight between Thor and Cap?

I do recall a fight between both of them before I believe...

Experience helps towards specificities, not all forms of combat thereof. Ares is experienced in battle and such but so is Captain... but the difference is that Cap isn't "invincible" liaison to Ares because Steve is a mortal and therefore, has to learn to fight and survive much better than Ares has to.

Tony wins because:

Tony's techo virus still makes him far superior to Thor mentally. Tony can react in picoseconds ... whereas Thor's... somewhat peak human given the circumstances. Unless this count as a power or suit, it still stands.

But otherwise:

Otherwise under "normal" conditions, Thor should win, regardless of Tony's training with Cap due to Thor's physical superiority and experience. Training with Cap doesn't mean Tony automatically learns how to fight someone that's stronger, faster, and more experienced than he is overnight.
sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By sandiego008

@god_spawn: Thor even depowered as i shown fought those creatures was depowerd to near mortal levels so he had to rely on skill. Thor has also been trainined in various weapons.

he showed up lady sif when he was younger.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Thor is depowered here

No Caption Provided

Here Rogers was big on complementing how well Thor was doing while depowered and he able to keep up with Caps beating people senseless, even without Mjolnir being reduced to something to just pound faces in."

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

Thor 

Hundreds of years training as a warrior>> some training with Captain America

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@sandiego008 said:

@god_spawn: Thor even depowered as i shown fought those creatures was depowerd to near mortal levels so he had to rely on skill. Thor has also been trainined in various weapons.

he showed up lady sif when he was younger.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Thor is depowered here

No Caption Provided

Here Rogers was big on complementing how well Thor was doing while depowered and he able to keep up with Caps beating people senseless, even without Mjolnir being reduced to something to just pound faces in."

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Even with these feats, Tony's still much faster in synapse processing by at least a trillion times.

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By sandiego008

@PunkMastaFlex: After my post of feats if you want to believe tony wins ... I got nothing else to say unless you show me similar scans of starks.

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@sandiego008 said:

@PunkMastaFlex: After my post of feats if you want to believe tony wins ... I got nothing else to say unless you show me similar scans of starks.

I know well enough of both Thor and Stark to determine who wins under this scenario. Stark reacts in picoseconds as opposed to Thor whom is assumed to be peak human fast. That's a trillion times faster than Thor's thought process.

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By sandiego008

@PunkMastaFlex: starks is human and has no powers and has absolutely no reaction speed that you speak of as a human .. you realize that right. If he did he would be a mutant.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#28  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@sandiego008 said:

@PunkMastaFlex: starks is human and has no powers and has absolutely no reaction speed that you speak of as a human .. you realize that right. If he did he would be a mutant.

He'd be a mutate or cyborg. Considering his brain is part machine from the last I heard, it is perfectly acceptable he can react faster now than Thor who said Wolverine was faster than he is.

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@god_spawn said:

@sandiego008 said:

He'd be a mutate or cyborg. Considering his brain is part machine from the last I heard, it is perfectly acceptable he can react faster now than Thor who said Wolverine was faster than he is.

Thor said that Wolverine is "faster" than he is? Seriously?
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#30  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Illuminatus: I believe in terms of combat and reflex speed yes. Thor hasn't had the speed feats or reaction feats like he used to, in fact he has shown to be much slower.

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@Illuminatus said:

@god_spawn said:

@sandiego008 said:

Thor is, more or less, as faster than peak human but slower than Wolverine or Spider-Man. Thor's speed depends on plot. In once incident, you have Thor fighting circles around Adam Warlock and Silver Surfer and Quicksilver and in another (Nowadays), he's slower than Wolverine.

@sandiego008 said:

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By sandiego008

@PunkMastaFlex: posting scans of iron man in a suit means nothing ... it isnt iron man vs thor it is tony starks vs thor

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@god_spawn@PunkMastaFlex: I believe the both of you, but that sounds ridiculous. Thor needs to be better written.
RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@sandiego008 said:

@PunkMastaFlex: posting scans of iron man in a suit means nothing ... it isnt iron man vs thor it is tony starks vs thor

Tomato, tomahto. I posted a scan of Iron Man that suggested his mind thinks on picosecond level, much faster (A trillion times) than even a peak human (Thor's assumed to possess peak human reaction under these circumstances). Stark thinks much faster than Thor and that means Stark will be able to react to anything and everything Thor does, regardless of lack of experience and inferior physical stature.

If someone's mind can think on picosecond level, then it can be assumed that their synapses, pain sensing, reaction, will also be on level with that speed. If someone strikes you at a trillion times slower than normal because you perceived it to be as such, would it hurt?... or would it feel as if it were a slight brush? Of course, Stark would never give Thor the chance to strike him.

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By sandiego008

@PunkMastaFlex: show that feat w/o iron man suit ... he literally has computers imbedded in him now when he becomes iron man ... that feat is not admissible unless you can prove that speed in his human form ... I challenge you to prove he can w/o the suit.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By pooty

@PunkMastaFlex: @sandiego008: Also Tony has EXTREMIS in his body. I think for this battle that has to be taken out. I don't think any regular human can think that fast.

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@sandiego008 said:

@PunkMastaFlex: show that feat w/o iron man suit ... he literally has computers imbedded in him now when he becomes iron man ... that feat is not admissible unless you can prove that speed in his human form ... I challenge you to prove he can w/o the suit.

The Extremis virus enhanced Stark to virtually superhuman levels in durability, speed, and especially reaction timing to the point he was capable of reacting fast enough to dodge an unrestrained Spider-man and to contend against and actually impressed Sentry with his speed. Tony thinks and the armor reacts instantly to his thoughts:

Tony specifically stated that HE controls Iron Man with his thoughts and he controls the armor as if it were another limb.

Iron Man's enemy in this scan is enhanced with the Extremis virus and his speed allowed him to defeat Iron Man in their first fight. In the second, he couldn't even see Stark:

No Caption Provided
SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By SC  Moderator
@Illuminatus said:
@god_spawn said:

@sandiego008 said:

Thor has said Galactus might be as powerful as Odin.  

Thor tends to either be drunk or unreliable. 
RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@SC said:

@Illuminatus said:
@god_spawn said:

@sandiego008 said:

Thor has said Galactus might be as powerful as Odin. Thor tends to either be drunk or unreliable.

Remember, it is Wolverine and it is Thor. xP

TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@SC said:
@Illuminatus said:
@god_spawn said:

@sandiego008 said:

Thor has said Galactus might be as powerful as Odin.   Thor tends to either be drunk or unreliable. 
Comic-book writers can get drunk too. :p
SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By SC  Moderator
@PunkMastaFlex:  @Illuminatus:  LOL true, true. 
Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#42  Edited By Stronger

@Dernman said:

Thor

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@CitizenBane said:

@sandiego008 said:

@CitizenBane said:

Master Combatant:

I do recall a fight between both of them before I believe...

Experience helps towards specificities, not all forms of combat thereof. Ares is experienced in battle and such but so is Captain... but the difference is that Cap isn't "invincible" liaison to Ares because Steve is a mortal and therefore, has to learn to fight and survive much better than Ares has to.

Tony wins because:

But otherwise:

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@sandiego008 said:

The Extremis virus enhanced Stark to virtually superhuman levels in durability, speed, and especially reaction timing to the point he was capable of reacting fast enough to dodge an unrestrained Spider-man and to contend against and actually impressed Sentry with his speed. Tony thinks and the armor reacts instantly to his thoughts:

Tony specifically stated that HE controls Iron Man with his thoughts and he controls the armor as if it were another limb.

Iron Man's enemy in this scan is enhanced with the Extremis virus and his speed allowed him to defeat Iron Man in their first fight. In the second, he couldn't even see Stark:

No Caption Provided
PabloGdeAnda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By PabloGdeAnda

Thor easily.

YES Tony had training from Steve Rogers, but that doesn't make in on par with him. And Thor (as the wiki says) has much more exp in fighting H2H than Tony, and a lot of more muscle

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@PabloGdeAnda said:

Thor easily.

YES Tony had training from Steve Rogers, but that doesn't make in on par with him. And Thor (as the wiki says) has much more exp in fighting H2H than Tony, and a lot of more muscle

Under this scenario, Thor's assumed to be peak human and therefore, his strength will possibly be around a thousand lbs but as for Tony, his extremis virus makes him too fast for Thor.

As I stated earlier:

Experience helps towards specificities, not all forms of combat thereof. Ares is experienced in battle and such but so is Captain... but the difference is that Cap isn't "invincible" liaison to Ares because Steve is a mortal and therefore, has to learn to fight and survive much better than Ares has to. Same logic can be applied to Thor.

Tony wins because:

But otherwise:

PabloGdeAnda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By PabloGdeAnda

@PunkMastaFlex: Didn't know it was Extremis Tony Stark, but if the battle is like that and Tony can react in pico-seconds then yeah, there's not a chance Thors landing a single punch then so Stark could win eventually (and I imagine it wouldn't be easy to knock out Thor however)

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn said:

@sandiego008 said:

Thor also said Galactus MIGHT be as powerful as Odin and said he could never beat Hulk, when he has beaten him multiple times.

Thor's word shouldn't used as proof of anything.

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By GhostRider29

Thor with no powers, and as as human, would probably be near Captain America in strength. He would barely be able to be considered human. Lol

Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Thor's hammmer

even if Thor has no powers he wins easily. DR. D blake may even win.

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@Thor's hammmer:

@PabloGdeAnda said:

Thor easily.

Under this scenario, Thor's assumed to be peak human and therefore, his strength will possibly be around a thousand lbs but as for Tony, his extremis virus makes him too fast for Thor.

As I stated earlier:

Experience helps towards specificities, not all forms of combat thereof. Ares is experienced in battle and such but so is Captain... but the difference is that Cap isn't "invincible" liaison to Ares because Steve is a mortal and therefore, has to learn to fight and survive much better than Ares has to. Same logic can be applied to Thor.

Tony wins because:

But otherwise: