Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 3

@lubub55 said:

Did this really need to be bumped?

yes... because Green Arrow has a legitmate...ha ha ha i couldnt even finish. oh god

Mamal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@mrnoital:

@mamal: Deathstroke didn't use prep against Green Arrow at all in their first fight. He fought him head on and Ollie was saying things like "I may as well be standing still." Deathstroke lost on purpose in their second. It was his plan to get arrested and spring Constantine Drakon. In their third, Ollie and Canary neutralized Slade's prep by fighting wild and unpredictable, and then Slade blitzed them both saying that he could've ended the fight at any time. Ollie literally begged for death.

Deathstroke wrecks Ollie 10/10 times. There isn't a decent case to be made otherwise.

i never said that slade had prep in their first fight . i said that each time one of them had prep ...

in that fight slade didn't loose on purpose at all . reread that again . he lost the battle and he said that he was hunting me ! then he said that he is going to defeat me and he has more than the advantage and now i have to run but when that happened he saw all the cops standing there . ollie said that i excpected him to try to run and die but he didn't . he came up with the plan to go the prison and meet drakon after loosing that fight not before that . i mean , why would he lie to himself ? (read his thoughts) ...

and in the last fight black canary was totally useless and she was a weakness , ollie had to tell what he was going to do and in doing so giving the chance to slade to block or dodge the attack ... and even at the end ollie was able to dodge slade's attack but dinah couldn't and ollie begged him to spare dinah's life and kill him instead . he didn't loose that fight ... but there is no dobut that in a one on one fight slade would defeat ollie (not easy at all) , but ollie is very smart and a great tactican and after a few minutes he can come up with a way to defeat him . so , 6.5/10 or 7/10 is fair ...

Avatar image for elijah_c_washington
Elijah_C_Washington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mamal: Would you mind rephrasing that first sentence? As to their second fight, I don't need to retread it. You, on the other hand, need to read the following issues in which Deathstroke explicitly states he got arrested on purpose, for the reasons I've already gone through.

Black Canary wasn't a weakness at all. Having another established fighter at your side, let alone someone on Dinah's level, does not hinder you in combat. Moreover, I already explained why and how Dinah and Ollie neutralized Slade's prep, and Green Arrow did not, in fact, dodge Slade's blitz. The scans are on the first page of this thread. Also, you're saying that Ollie being put into a position where he was begging for death and was only saved by the intervention of the Justice League isn't Slade's winning "at all." You just have a poor way of spinning everything that actually happened.

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Deathstoke. This never needed a bump

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

@lubub55 said:

Did this really need to be bumped?

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Ollie needed to literally fall on his knees and beg Slade to spare Dinah's life since there was nothing else he could do about it. So that should be a small hint as to who the better combatant is

Avatar image for knightsofdarkness2
Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke godstomps Oliver.

Mamal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Mamal

@elijah_c_washington:

@elijah_c_washington said:

@mamal: Would you mind rephrasing that first sentence? As to their second fight, I don't need to retread it. You, on the other hand, need to read the following issues in which Deathstroke explicitly states he got arrested on purpose, for the reasons I've already gone through.

Black Canary wasn't a weakness at all. Having another established fighter at your side, let alone someone on Dinah's level, does not hinder you in combat. Moreover, I already explained why and how Dinah and Ollie neutralized Slade's prep, and Green Arrow did not, in fact, dodge Slade's blitz. The scans are on the first page of this thread. Also, you're saying that Ollie being put into a position where he was begging for death and was only saved by the intervention of the Justice League isn't Slade's winning "at all." You just have a poor way of spinning everything that actually happened.

by the first fight , i meant the fight in the identity crisis when he was ready and he had palns to take down all of them including olliver ...

and for the second fight . getting arrested wasn't his plan from the begining . he wanted to humiliate him and ruin him in public's eye before killing him . when he tried to use that dart on him and it didn't work he said , since when does he wear a body armor ? and after that => since when does he carry a fine blade and knows how to use it ? i wasn't the one hunting him , he was hunting me . he has more than the advantage and now i have to run ! and when he tried to run he saw all of those cops there and then he came up with the plan to get arrested and meet drakon . he was talking to himself , why would he lie about all of these ? why ?

and in the third fight , dinah was completly useless because it is obvious that no one in dc can take down slade in a close combat (maybe constantine drakon because of his speed) . dinah didn't even tag him and only ollie was fighting back ... at the end , olliver did dodge slade's blitz . just watch it again , he only lost his quiver (which was almost empty) . ollie only begged because slade's sword was in dinah's mouth , otherwise he would keep fighitng (and likely die because he didn't have his arrows) but that didn't happen and he was begging for dinah's life , not his ... slade didn't defeat green arrow but he almost did what he wanted to do but he didn't even touch ollie when he was using his bow and arrows (can you say he did?) ... he was able to hurt slade twice with his trick arrows and slade was getting tired and he even said that eventually one of us will tire out ! slade didn't come close to him untill he felt threatend and even then he only used dinah as his advantage ...

green arrow is the most underrated character ever . i mean , he destroyed batman in jla#124 before all of his training with natas ...

Mamal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brucerogers:

no one could save dinah becuase slade's sword was in her mouth , plus ollie didn't have his arrows ... plus , it is obvious that slade is the better fighter (mostly because of his abilities) , but olliver was able to fight back very well with his bow and trick arrows ... i think you don't know how great he is with his bow ! if i remember correctly , he was one of the 3 warriors that lady shiva choosed to help o-sensei (alongside the question and batman) and that's really saying something ...

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers