Death battle are doing : Xeno trunks (dbh) vs Archie silver (Archie sonic)

• 179 results
Blannis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Death battle are doing : Xeno trunks (dbh) vs Archie silver (Archie sonic) (38 votes)

Xeno trunks win 29%
Archie silver win 68%

Who would win

• 
Blannis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Who would win ?

Full gear

All trasformation

Peak

Both multiversal

Lordragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Lordragoon

Now this is a titanic multiversal throw down. I can't wait to see this match.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator

IIRC this version of Silver didn't do much to Enerjak and was only able to reflect his attacks. There's no logical way base Silver is stronger than Super Sonic.

gallavant123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

guess its time for pics changes

Avatar image for wordsbeyondfic0
WordsBeyondFic0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trunks still wins

ninjoodles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ninjoodles

It’s no use

trueblieee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Archie silver wins

bakedGB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By bakedGB

Trunks wins with Keysword

He took out a multiversal being that regenerated via absorption of countless timelines

Blannis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bakedgb: the chaos force is actually better thanbthe keysword tho

Blannis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IIRC this version of Silver didn't do much to Enerjak and was only able to reflect his attacks. There's no logical way base Silver is stronger than Super Sonic.

Not true

Silver was taking hit and was still up to fight

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

It's after some times that silver changed is strategy against enerjak

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This is still a good IQ feat for him and doing that to a stronger enerjak that beat Super sonic is good

This is not a anti-feat

Blannis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for brogokudestroys
brogokudestroys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Archie comics are wanked heavily. Trunks blinks

Blannis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

brogokudestroys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blannis said:

@brogokudestroys: not an argument

My guy. You the same guy saying some fodders beat Shulk. You have no argument. Now stop crying about me saying facts.

brogokudestroys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It seems you also have a winner in mind.

Blannis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Blannis

@brogokudestroys: i never debated about shulk on comicvine what are you talking about dude

Shulk is broken anyway (multiversal at least)

Blannis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Another dbtard

brogokudestroys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blannis said:

@brogokudestroys: i never debated about shulk on comicvine what are you talking about dude

Shulk is broken anyway (multiversal at least)

You said characters in a list that beat shulk which they clearly didn't. You also pinged me in specific on it. Do you not remember? Multiversal at least? Proves you know nothing

brogokudestroys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By brogokudestroys
@blannis said:

Another dbtard

and.. this proves you had a winner in mind. Doesn't it? Why does Archie sonic comp do a single thing to the weakest heroes character lol? Like actually.

Blannis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Blannis

@brogokudestroys: WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK DUDE

Loading Video...

I NEVER MADE THOSE SORT OF THREAD NOR I EVEN KNOW WHO TO PIN PEOPLE ON THEM

I DON'T FUCKING KNOW YOU DUDE , I NEVER DEBATED XENOBLADE CHRONICLES HERE AND I NEVER TALKED TO YOU

YOU ALL ARGUMENT IS TRYING TO CREATE FALL PREMICE, YOU'RE NOT DEABTING YOU'RE JUST TRYING TO POINT SOMETHING THAT WOULD MADE ME UNRELIABLE WHICH ISN'T TRUE

OF COURSE NO LINK TO THOSE DEBATE WHATSOEVER

PARASOCIAL DUDE , YOU NEED TO LOG OFF

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 takenstew22  Moderator

Lmao.

brogokudestroys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blannis said:

@brogokudestroys: WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK DUDE

Loading Video...

I DON'T FUCKING KNOW YOU DUDE , I NEVER DEBATED XENOBLADE CHRONICLES HERE AND I NEVER TAMKED TO YOU

YOU ALL ARGUMENT IS TRYING TO CREATE FALL PREMICE, YOU'RE NOT DEABTING YOU'RE JUST TRYING TO POINT SOMETHING THAT WOULD MADE ME UNRELIABLE WHICH ISN'T TRUE

Never said you made the thread. You pinged me saying "cope harder" after I called bad listings bad. I can prove it without effort. https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/who-is-possible-of-beating-shulk-at-his-fullest-xe-1713134/

Here we are. What is fall premice? What. I linked it. I think you're actually too cancerous to be around comicvine... Can you.. think? Also, why did you make this thread anyway? Why not rebump the other one? Considering you have a winner in mind.

brogokudestroys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Before he goes "WHAT OTHER THREAD NO OTHER THREAD HAS IT" https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/xeno-trunks-vs-archie-silver-2277861/

Blannis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Blannis

@brogokudestroys said: @blannis said: @brogokudestroys: WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK DUDE

I DON'T FUCKING KNOW YOU DUDE , I NEVER DEBATED XENOBLADE CHRONICLES HERE AND I NEVER TAMKED TO YOU

Never said you made the thread. You pinged me saying "cope harder" after I called bad listings bad. I can prove it without effort. https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/who-is-possible-of-beating-shulk-at-his-fullest-xe-1713134/

Here we are. What is fall premice? What. I linked it. I think you're actually too cancerous to be around comicvine... Can you.. think? Also, why did you make this thread anyway? Why not rebump the other one? Considering you have a winner in mind.

LMAO ,THIS IS NOT EVEN ME

I started coming here last year

Seven years dude, i'm only 21 and french, i could not even read english at the moment this thread was created

Your whole ass argument is

"See this random guy is you i'm so smart"

Log off , go touch some grass and don't forget your licence

Who give a fuck about one single "cope harder"

You are a random

And archie sonic top tier scale higher than xenoblade one

Blannis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Archie super sonic solo xenoblade cope harder

I forgot about this

brogokudestroys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blannis said:

Archie super sonic solo xenoblade cope harder

I forgot about this

It's also cap

brogokudestroys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blannis said:

@brogokudestroys said: @blannis said: @brogokudestroys: WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK DUDE

LMAO ,THIS IS NOT EVEN ME

I started coming here last year

Seven years dude, i'm only 21 and french, i could not even read english at the moment this thread was created

Your whole ass argument is

"See this random guy is you i'm so smart"

Log off , go touch some grass and don't forget your licence

Who give a fuck about one single "cope harder"

You are a random

And archie sonic top tier scale higher than xenoblade one

You made this thread. I never said you made the thread of shulk. Lol.

You just copy pasted that, ok.

Your name ins't Blannis? Ok!

You are crying because I said you had no argument after you said I had no argument, I then brang up your obvious troll post. And it's clear you have a winner in mind. Stop coping. Archie sonic is universal at best if anything. Also, If any archie char can beat a single xenoblade char, then they are above dragon ball heroes (which they cannot anyway) meaning you have a winner in mind.

Blannis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Blannis

@brogokudestroys: it's not cap stay mad

Dreaming every night about one single "cope harder" which you did surprisingly

Blannis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Blannis
brogokudestroys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By brogokudestroys
@blannis said:

@brogokudestroys: it's not star mad

Drealing every night about one single "copier harder" which you did surprisingly

What. I remember your name, that's why I brought it up. Am I supposed to have no brain functions like you? Am I meant to have short term memory loss and forget year old+ stuff? I can actually think, I can remember people. It's not hard to do UNLESS you have brain loss. My guy, I ain't coping. You are. lol. Ultimately, you are trolling.

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@blannis: the word Tard isn't allowed and insults like touch grass and random aren't decent either , take a short vacation.

brogokudestroys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blannis said:

@brogokudestroys: cope harder

Sonic solo the verse not even in his ultra form

No Caption Provided

ok! Your prob getting banned for having winner in mind. Lol.

Lordragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think trunks wins this, but we'll know once DB have their match.

brogokudestroys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think trunks wins this, but we'll know once DB have their match.

I'm not looking forward to db's takes. As before they see goku as not even planetary, say superman and hulk are universal, etc. They will give Silver the win as comics to them atleast always beats anime.

Avatar image for deactivated-633ce8a32d86e
deactivated-633ce8a32d86e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Death Battle! made both characters composite from their respective franchises, and guess who won the fight? Silver won the fight all because he can literally Uno reverse card anything Trunks tries to him literally anything just like during his fight against Enerjak, also apparently Sonic the Hedgehog universe is a lot bigger than Dragon Ball universe due to the extradimensional statement used during Knuckles conversation with Aurora and crossovers made from other franchises with infinite universes including Spawn's universe lol. Also I find it funny how they believe Silver has immeasurable speed all because Sonic was able to move in stop time through sheer speed alone going off by the writer's interview, even though they dismissed Dragon Ball characters being able to move in timeless void as hyperbolic due to no writer's interview supporting the feat. Overall, I agree with the result even though I really wanted Trunks to win. What's your opinion on this?

@blannis@lordragoon@takenstew22@gallavant123@wordsbeyondfic0@ninjoodles@trueblieee@bakedgb @brogokudestroys@thenamelessone

Avatar image for wordsbeyondfic0
WordsBeyondFic0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johncenation3: I stopped listening to what Death Battle says they pick and choose what feats they want to bring to the table. They never seem to do enough research for each character so it's just turns into a mss.

trueblieee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rare Death battle W

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wordsbeyondfic0 said:

@johncenation3: I stopped listening to what Death Battle says they pick and choose what feats they want to bring to the table. They never seem to do enough research for each character so it's just turns into a mss.

I know right? If they are gonna do composite, why even bother mentioning Dragon Ball Heroes or Archie Sonic in the title in the first place? Either just mention the characters fighting instead or mention their franchise in general not the franchise that is specifically focused on.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trueblieee said:

Rare Death battle W

You do realize that Sonic the Hedgehog characters has more victories in this channel than Dragon Ball characters does, correct?

trueblieee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By trueblieee

Not true actually. They’re both even. Sonic and shadow lost twice, knuckles lost, and metal sonic lost.

Sonic won his first match, shadow won his third, metal sonic won for Eggman, tails won, Amy won, silver won. So 6-6.

Dragon ball, Goku lost twice, vegeta lost, buu lost, Goku black lost, trunks lost.

Vegeta won one, broly won, roshi won, beerus won,hercule won, 18 won.

So it’s 6-6 as well. Sonic is on a winning streak while db is on a losing streak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not true actually. They’re both even. Sonic and shadow lost twice, knuckles lost, and metal sonic lost.

Sonic won his first match, shadow won his third, metal sonic won for Eggman, tails won, Amy won, silver won. So 6-6.

Dragon ball, Goku lost twice, vegeta lost, buu lost, Goku black lost, trunks lost.

So it’s 6-6 as well. Sonic is on a winning streak while db is on a losing streak

Never mind then, I miss count.

brogokudestroys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By brogokudestroys
@johncenation3 said:
Loading Video...

Death Battle! made both characters composite from their respective franchises, and guess who won the fight? Silver won the fight all because he can literally Uno reverse card anything Trunks tries to him literally anything just like during his fight against Enerjak, also apparently Sonic the Hedgehog universe is a lot bigger than Dragon Ball universe due to the extradimensional statement used during Knuckles conversation with Aurora and crossovers made from other franchises with infinite universes including Spawn's universe lol. Also I find it funny how they believe Silver has immeasurable speed all because Sonic was able to move in stop time through sheer speed alone going off by the writer's interview, even though they dismissed Dragon Ball characters being able to move in timeless void as hyperbolic due to no writer's interview supporting the feat. Overall, I agree with the result even though I really wanted Trunks to win. What's your opinion on this?

@blannis@lordragoon@takenstew22@gallavant123@wordsbeyondfic0@ninjoodles@trueblieee@bakedgb @brogokudestroys@thenamelessone

Heroes. It’s Heroes. Not canon db. Heroes. Everything in heroes neg diffe comp sonic characters…

Either way, I knew they think comics>anime and say everything in anime is hyperbole then forget what comics has, etc etc.

brogokudestroys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im surprised they have db some wins tbh. You’d think they’d copy paste Proper’s stuff and have hulk one shot

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Bossmountain

@superprimetime:

No it was composite to an extent, they used feats from Dragon Ball Xenoverse which is seperate from Dragon Ball Heroes which shouldn’t have been given.

Silver wasn’t composite, that being said Archie Sonic is canon to the games up to Sonic generations, sonic forces going forward is covered by the IDW Sonic series.

^^This is wrong asf, https://idwsonic.fandom.com/wiki/IDW_Sonic_the_Hedgehog_Universe

the only IDW Comic that is actually canon to the games is the Sonic the Hedgehog Video Game Universe which consist of a single one shot comic Team Sonic racing. Everything else isn't canon at all to the games.

That being said. Do You think the only reason DB decide to do a composite was to justify giving sliver the win? cuz we know if they just stuck to the canon version of each character probably he wasn't going to win this.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trunks destroys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johncenation3 said:
Loading Video...

Heroes. It’s Heroes. Not canon db. Heroes. Everything in heroes neg diffe comp sonic characters…

Either way, I knew they think comics>anime and say everything in anime is hyperbole then forget what comics has, etc etc.

I really don't want to discuss what is canon or not in Dragon Ball ever since the Dragon Ball timeline branched off from Kid Buu Saga lol.

brogokudestroys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People actually think Sonic chars are stronger than uni?? What.. Also, do people forget Trunks with his plot sword stomped a being who absorbed basically composite sonic’s cosmology?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People actually think Sonic chars are stronger than uni?? What.. Also, do people forget Trunks with his plot sword stomped a being who absorbed basically composite sonic’s cosmology?

Death Battle! mentioned that the cosmology of Sonic the Hedgehog is a lot bigger than the cosmology of Dragon Ball.

brogokudestroys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brogokudestroys said:

Death Battle! mentioned that the cosmology of Sonic the Hedgehog is a lot bigger than the cosmology of Dragon Ball.

It's literally not. They also think comics>anime in cosmology in general. Why else did Superman beat Goku in their videos?