Deadshot vs Doctor Ock

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Deadshot is hired to kill Doctor Octavius and only has one day to do so. Deadshot is transported to the Marvel Universe and located one mile within Ottos whereabouts.

Deadshot has the full day to access surrounding buildings' blueprints and therefore finding plausible vantage points.

Otto has hidden cameras surrounding his position and heat sensors to enable proper defense.

Map is 2 miles wide and long with Ottos position being smack dab in the middle.

Deadshot has a .50 Caliber Sniper & standard equipment along with a cloaking device.

Otto has standard equipment with cameras scattered along the city that he keeps his eye on it at all times. They can also explode.

If it's a stomp for Deadshot, Ock gets his Spiderbots.

If it's a stomp for Ock, Deadshot gets a grenade launcher with 25 rounds.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadshot should win eventually. All though Ock has proven himself very capable of deflecting projectiles and very good at it; he has admitted a long range enemy isn't favor. I see deadshot overwhelming Otto with bullets eventually.

And with stealth involved deadshots suit comes with enhanced senses built in. So thats a plus.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: you think in the day he could? How many times out of ten you think

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadshot.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: you think in the day he could? How many times out of ten you think

Yea I think deadshot can pull it off. He's better at just shooting rapidly and Otto than he is taking his time here. I don't really know how many times out of 10. Under these conditions it would be pretty large. I guess 8-9/10 due to the 2 mile starting distance.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

DS.