Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

rules

morals on for both sides ( OPman really wants to fight)

time manip powers for Dante is off for all rounds

round 1 base form Dante only and he can only use rebellion

round 2 Dante can use devil trigger form but still can only use rebellion

round 3Daante can pull out everything in his arsenal ( except for time manip)

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

One punch man takes it, he is massively hypersonic, and have city busting punch and durability

Nuffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One Punch Man all the way.

Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

We haven´t seen any upper limit for OPM and has destroyed huge meteors with absolute ease so he takes it.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By 106me

@jgames: Dante's combat speed is equal to the speed of lightning. MH is way below that.

I need to research One Punch man more, but this sounds to me like a spite thread...

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really hate that people use One-Punch Man in battle...

He's basically a no-limit fallacy. I mean, at the moment, I don't believe there's been an occurrence when OPM hasn't...well, taken something out in one punch. What's his limit? If he punched Galactus, would that beat him in one punch? What about Mad Jim Jaspers? Or Spectre? Or Bugs Bunny?!?! How are we supposed to know if he could truly take Dante down with just one punch?

That being said, OPM couldn't touch Dante if Dante didn't want him too. But Dante has a tendency to mock his opponents, and often soaks damage because he knows he can handle it. If OPM truly can take down ANYONE down in one punch, the. He takes it in a stomp.

If he has limits, then Dante stomps.

Either way, this is a mismatch.

Jmarshmallow

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow: its not about taking down ANYONE. Just Dante, who is nowhere near as fast as OP man or durable enough to take his punches without Royal Guard hax. We don't need any more feats than OP man already has to beat Dante.

Blitzing guy who blitzes his own laser>>>>>>lightning speed n dodging bullets

One punch feats>>>>>every attack Dante has ever been shown to endure

I can see this becoming a flame war quickly, though...

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow: no Garru has tanked an OPman punch and there was another being as well ( i am not as well versed with the original version just the redrawed one) both where planet class hevie weights so I would put him at just below WBH in striking force

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow: There have been 2 people so far who have taken his punches(wasn't "serious" though) with extreme regeneration. Though the first one did take a "serious series" punch for him and didn't automatically die.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Jmarshmallow

@thelocust619: @cjdavis103: @the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk: Oh, well from the information I've just received about OPM...Dante stomps.

He has the regeneration to come back from the punch. And that's assuming that he even GETS hit, which he won't considering his FARRR superior speed.

Not to mention the versatility of Dante's arsenal. Yeah, OPM is going down.

Jmarshmallow

EzioRenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dante stomps here

(activate Dreadnaught means he's totally invincible)

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Cjdavis103

@jmarshmallow:

.... when has he regenerated from some thing like this?

No Caption Provided

the most he has regenerated from is a sword stab he is getting atomized

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama one-shots that Richard Gere lookin' girly man.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103: To be completely honest, that punch didn't look all that impressive.

But your statement is incorrect my friend. Dante has tanked far worse than just a "sword stab." He tanked multiple meteors during his fight with Mundus, which is most certainly more impressive than just a sword stab.

If you want to see it just ask.

Jmarshmallow

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow:

it is just an example of the carnage he can cause on a person. he has strikeing feats well above that obviously , and Dante gets his "durabilaty "from his heal factor as i have many cases of him being implaed and wounded by very weak things ( he got shot by a bullet)

ah yes i have debated against these feat less meteors by all means bring up those meterors

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Jmarshmallow

@cjdavis103: To be fair, it wasn't any ordinary "bullet."

On the flip side, Dante has been cut in half, smashed, slashed, impaled by multiple spikes, and hit by a flipping meteor shower.

And I hope your argument against the meteor shower isn't that they're "featless." Some things, especially objects, don't need feats. We know how dangerous they are. It would be like Wolverine shrugging off a bullet and me saying "Well that bullet is featless, so we don't know how credible of a feat that actually is." I'm pretty sure most of us know the damage a bullet can do, we don't need a feat for every single ordinary bullet.

It's a freaking meteor for Pete's sake. We both know what a meteor is, do we really need a feat to define it? IMO that's a pretty weak argument if so.

Jmarshmallow

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow:

On the flip side, Dante has been cut in half, smashed, slashed, impaled by multiple spikes

and they have all inflicted damage on him, the blade went thouge the spikes went thoughe etc he regerated right after yes but the point is he was afected by those things with that kind of durabilaty OPman should one shot his body and to the best of my knowlege dante has never regened from haveing his chest atomised and his limbs sent flying in all directions

"Well that bullet is featless, so we don't know how credible of a feat that actually is." I'm pretty sure most of us know the damage a bullet can do, we don't need a feat for every single ordinary bullet.

(and if those bullets happen to blanks or practice rounds?lol not serious) we can see the bullets we know they come from guns that we are familar with there we can reasonabley make an assumption of thirere strength using real world Knowledge

It's a freaking meteor for Pete's sake. We both know what a meteor is, do we really need a feat to define it? IMO that's a pretty weak argument if so.

Loading Video...

so this person is is a city leveler to a small country leveler by your argument? and those things that tanked the meteors have city-countrey level durability?

so mundas in his fight with dante created massive rocks in space shoot them down on "his relm/hell/ whatever" said rock breached the atomsphear gooing at insaine speeds most of the rock actally burning up because it is going so fast and manges to hit a target that is astronmicly speaking less than a speck hell he is a spec on a spec on the scale we are talking about.

which is more likely that or mudas created some rock on fire with magic and trew them at dante

we need feats for those meteors outherwise they are not meteors but a magic spell which's power is suspect

ZenRazor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OPM punches Dante, Dante royalguards it and delivers his punch back to his face. The end.

hyperbeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow: @cjdavis103: It was said by the writer i believe that a full power punch from OPM is equal to half the big bang. if anyone has the link i would like to see it cause i was only told this and never found it. Was that a cutscene or a gameplay video.cause in these kind of games their are many attacks that should have destroyed their surroundings but only damage the enemy.in fact i believe the grass should have been lit on fire due to the heat but was not.

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

Yeah, I mean thats what Saitama is about, right?

Milliardo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Milliardo

I really hate that people use One-Punch Man in battle...

He's basically a no-limit fallacy. I mean, at the moment, I don't believe there's been an occurrence when OPM hasn't...well, taken something out in one punch. What's his limit? If he punched Galactus, would that beat him in one punch? What about Mad Jim Jaspers? Or Spectre? Or Bugs Bunny?!?! How are we supposed to know if he could truly take Dante down with just one punch?

That being said, OPM couldn't touch Dante if Dante didn't want him too. But Dante has a tendency to mock his opponents, and often soaks damage because he knows he can handle it. If OPM truly can take down ANYONE down in one punch, the. He takes it in a stomp.

If he has limits, then Dante stomps.

Either way, this is a mismatch.

Jmarshmallow

No Caption Provided

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ostarion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I admittedly have limited knowledge on Dante, but from what I do know I don't think he can beat Saitama

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DANTE. Looses Round one. And 2.

But Stomps in Round 3. Making form FTW!!!

Jimmy_Rustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

God_of_Batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ghostpizza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Ghostpizza

Now this is alll completely wrong. I dont know where to start but ill start off by stating that one punch man will never be able to put a scratch on dante no matter how stronger he is or is assumed to be. Whatever attack opm uses will most likely get royal guarded by dante. Any attack that is blocked by rg will definately equate to 0. Not only that but dante is a dimension buster. He stomps opm with ease in base form.

Jimishim12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now this is alll completely wrong. I dont know where to start but ill start off by stating that one punch man will never be able to put a scratch on dante no matter how stronger he is or is assumed to be. Whatever attack opm uses will most likely get royal guarded by dante. Any attack that is blocked by rg will definately equate to 0. Not only that but dante is a dimension buster. He stomps opm with ease in base form.

He(Dante) gets blitzed before he even thinks.

Ghostpizza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jimishim12: nope dante is invincible. Hes been one of the strongest video game/ anime chars since dmc2 huge mismatch

Ghetsiscmcvne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Ghetsiscmcvne

Saitama stomps. Boros and Garou >>>>> Dante

lukespeedblitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for danteisterrible
Danteisterrible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Suiryu is just like Dante, strong and overpowered, cocky and egotistical, loves to have fun and dick around and is a huge ladies charmer.

Saitama would replicate what he did with Suiryu and take him(Dante) down with less effort like he did everyone else, not before he humbles him with the exact same power nerfed movesets that makes him superior and one step ahead of anything that fights like him.

Saitama would finish Dante with a a serious series punch to Dantes majinn dt and punch through the guy ending the battle with one ironic goofy one liner.

Saitama: Devils never cry huh, you must be the first I made cry.