Avatar image for loolololololnoo
loolololololnoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Also @the_magister

she could beat Damien Darhk from the 70s in a similar amount of time as it took Oliver to beat Merlyn (though perhaps with a bit more difficulty). We've then got a swordfight between Merlyn and this version of Darhk in which Darhk had Merlyn dead-to-rights initially before letting him stand and continue the fight (they stalemated each other when they switched to using knives). This suggests that this version of Darhk is better than Merlyn, and Sara still beat him similarly to how Oliver beat Merlyn.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Perhaps with a little more difficulty.....lol oliver clearly doesnt have a tiny bit of trouble taking out malcolm...she struggles taking down damien = shes better than oliver

lol so malcolm taking away damiens sword..and damien taking away malcolms sword = damien let him get up thus damien is better

No Caption Provided

your boys a cunt and so are you.

i could go on and on about his so called break down but why.....you cunts wont ever stop saying the same shit anyway....whats the point? Youre egotistical morons

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremegeneration said:

@loolololololnoo: If I'm not mistaken, isn't that last gif (with the fire circle) like a dream sequence or something like that? I'm not sure.

OT: Not sure. Sara sure as hell is not > Ollie, though.

No Its Oliver being trained by ras...there was no dream sequence...i think youre referring to the scenes intercut showing oliver being brainwashed by ras in his cell

I remember there being like a dream sequence where Team Arrow gets captured but they weren't actually. Ra's wanted Ollie to kill Diggle but he didn't do it, or something like that.

loolololololnoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@loolololololnoo said:
@supremegeneration said:

@loolololololnoo: If I'm not mistaken, isn't that last gif (with the fire circle) like a dream sequence or something like that? I'm not sure.

OT: Not sure. Sara sure as hell is not > Ollie, though.

No Its Oliver being trained by ras...there was no dream sequence...i think youre referring to the scenes intercut showing oliver being brainwashed by ras in his cell

I remember there being like a dream sequence where Team Arrow gets captured but they weren't actually. Ra's wanted Ollie to kill Diggle but he didn't do it, or something like that.

No.

Ras uses a drug to make people hallucinate and force said person to kill the person theyre hallucinating about. Oliver hallucinated about diggle when it was just a league assassin he actually killed.

Loading Video...

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@loolololololnooY:

One of the creators of the show literally says he knows eery move ras will make.......ras is then killed by oliver

bexause he knows how ra’s Would fight, and ra’s had that PIS moment at the last second

apparently Oliver fucking killing ras doesnt prove hes better

No it doesn’t, especially when Ra’s was shown to be superior during the fight.

all so you faggots can sit here and go.....I THINK RAS THREW THE FIGHT....I MEAN I KNOW THE CREATORS IF THE SHOW MADE A WHOLE FUCKING VIDEO SAYING OLIVER WAS JUST BETTER BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

No matter how many times you say that, it will not be true. They never said Ollie was superior.

you people are egotistical cunts

No Caption Provided

.....this is laughable ive seen literally all of you sit here and try and use directors and writers on a show to make an absurd claim like Wonder Woman = dies from bullets...

The director literally said she isn’t bulletproof.

but when someone from cw says oliver>>> ras its not good enough

Still not what they said, and the fight sequence proves this.

Im sorry but you people are just hubris egotistical cunts...period

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

loolololololnoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By loolololololnoo

@ourmanuel:

bexause he knows how ra’s Would fight, and ra’s had that PIS moment at the last secondbexause he knows how ra’s Would fight, and ra’s had that PIS moment at the last second

PIS moment? He used the same move ras used on him....how is stoppin a fucking sword with your hand...taking said sword and killing someone PIS...oh its PIS..cus you think should have won....despite the show...and the shows creators saying otherwise...thats not pis...thats called you being stupid

No it doesn’t, especially when Ra’s was shown to be superior during the fight.

are you fucking dumb?

Yeah cus this sounds like ras threw the fight right....the guy whos looking for an heir to lead the league throws a fight......that makes sense right? Youre a fucking idiot
Yeah cus this sounds like ras threw the fight right....the guy whos looking for an heir to lead the league throws a fight......that makes sense right? Youre a fucking idiot
Show me were ras dominated oliver...every blow he landed was returned in kind by oliver
Show me were ras dominated oliver...every blow he landed was returned in kind by oliver
show me where ras dominated oliver in h2h cus here it looks like hes getting his ass kicked
show me where ras dominated oliver in h2h cus here it looks like hes getting his ass kicked

dont say shit like this when the fights were posted stop wasting my time with dumb shit

No matter how many times you say that, it will not be true. They never said Ollie was superior.

No what you mean to say is...no matter the fact that oliver killed ras...no matter the fact that the shows creators say oliver kills ras cus he knows every move he will make...youre still going to be a cunt and say i dont accept it........thats your brain damage......

The director literally said she isn’t bulletproof.

And the director of the show created wonder womans power set right? And ares smashing a sword thats created by a god...and is used to slay Gods and cuts through steel = less powerful than a bullet

bro come up with something better than just repeating yourself like a cunt

loolololololnoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bladeoffury said:

@ourmanuel: What don't you agree with? Oliver can't lose to Ra's "because he knows about Ra's fighting style/strategy." Still, he can't lose to Ra's. Oliver would beat Ra's every time.

This doesn’t imply that Ollie is>Ra’s, it just means he has info on him.

Yes, and due to this info Oliver can beat Ra's in a fight (he can't lose), and that he did. Since Oliver would beat Ra's when they're matched up against each other, Oliver > Ra's. I don't understand what you have trouble understanding.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bladeoffury: I think it’s better to say that Ollie is written to beat Ra’s, but not to be more skilled than him(in swordfighting).

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ta Er, you say the most ironic things....

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You might have to take English lessons and go rewatch that commentary again.

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel: That's a possibility.

However, aren't you of the opinion that Ra's is more skilled than Oliver because he was dominating the final fight (tagged Oliver more than Oliver tagged him, walked around while Oliver was struggling to stand up, etc)?

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel: That's a possibility.

However, aren't you of the opinion that Ra's is more skilled than Oliver because he was dominating the final fight (tagged Oliver more than Oliver tagged him, walked around while Oliver was struggling to stand up, etc)?

Do you truly believe this or are you just repeating what I said?

I dont need to do either faggot

hey guys the guy who works in the show is wrong

That guy never said Ollie is more skilled than Ra’s, that’s just the conclusion you came to due to poor English comprehension.

also the final scene is wrong

The final scene showed Ra’s to be the better fighter, tagging Ollie more times not to mention dropping him flat on the ground twice(pure intent here, so no bullshitting)

im right

I am.

youre a fucking cunt

No Caption Provided

Someone who works on the show>>>>>>>>>>you stupid idiots

Too bad the dude who works on the show never said Ollie was more skilled than Ra’s.

"Hes been training for this since he was defeated in episode 9. He knows every move this man makes, he knows his philosophy of life, he knows his philosophy of death HE KNOWS HIS COMBAT STRATEGY HE CANT LOSE."

Yet somehow you interpreted this to mean “he’s more skilled than Ra’s”

Lol, you’re a waste of time.

Avatar image for deactivated-627d8daf1de25
deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Ra's stomps both rounds.

Slade-Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ras both rounds.

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By BladeOfFury

@ourmanuel: That's what happened. What I'm asking is, are those your reasons why Ra's came off as superior in that encounter?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ashjhadiiaskl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By ashjhadiiaskl
Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ra’s both rounds

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@bladeoffury: I figured I'd tell you that... I added photos to the OP.

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bladeoffury: Looks like the actor who played Dante.

Dante=Ra's confirmed.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ashjhadiiaskl:

• The first 2 are the same gif.
  • The first 2 are H2H, I was referring to swordsmanship, in which Ra's is better.
  • The last one is alright but he knew Ra's stylistically, he wasn't as skilled or as experienced, but he knew how Ra's fought, and so he replicated one of Ra's' moves on him, so Oliver has one opportunity to kill him and takes it, Ra's has like 4 opportunities and instead does nothing. I think the gap is obvious.
Avatar image for deactivated-5edbb4007f071
deactivated-5edbb4007f071

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ra's - Good fight