Could IW Thor Beat Starkiller?

• 170 results
JohnnyPowers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Could IW Thor Beat Starkiller? (84 votes)

yes, neg diff 23%
yes mid to low diff 10%
yes, high diff 11%
nope, starkiller is too much 57%

random encounter

No Caption Provided

• 
Spydey328

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gangorca said:

@spydey328:

Alright, let's see how much you get wrong in your post.

So First, Thor 616 would easily and effortlessly destroy the entire Star Wars universe. I think these performances speak for themselves. This is the biggest bullshit I've heard that 616 Thor would have a problem stopping Starkiller. Thor blinks and erases it from existence.

616 Thor would destroy the Star Wars Universe

None of those feats except for killing black winter-amped Galactus is even a contender for soloing Star Wars, and that's Cosmic Thor, not the regular 616 Thor we are using.

As for the MCU of IW Thor, let me tell you that Thor is immortal,

That's why he almost dies in every movie that he is in except the first one, right?

and that the star killer has no way to kill him, since he is immune to lightning and lightsaber. Lightsaber will do nothing to him as he survives the Neutron Star.

An old, dying neutron star that needed to be reignited, that's not very impressive compared to what lightsabers have done in Legends, such as cutting material so dense that it warps space and time or cutting Grievous who survived a chain reaction that resulted in a planet wide volcanic eruption. Also, don't assume Thor is immune to all lightning, force lightning is not the same as regular lightning.

Thor is enough to throw a Storm breaker and Starkiller will be history.

Thor is way too slow to even touch Starkiller and he's history once Starkiller simply TK's Stormbreaker out of air.

Starkiller couldn't even scratch Thanos,

A much slower, weaker, less skilled, and less versatile TK user nearly defeated Thanos. All I have to say is bish please.

and Thor seriously injured him with a Stormbreaker. Thor destroys Starkiller, Starkiller can't stop Stormbreaker. Thor God Like Stomp

Good grief, MCU wank has been really bad on this site in the past few days. It's always been around but now it's in turbo drive.

None of those feats except for killing black winter-amped Galactus is even a contender for soloing Star Wars, and that's Cosmic Thor, not the regular 616 Thor we are using.

1.none of Starkiller's Feats exceed Thors. I think you're overestimating Starkiller.

An old, dying neutron star that needed to be reignited, that's not very impressive compared to what lightsabers have done in Legends, such as cutting material so dense that it warps space and time or cutting Grievous who survived a chain reaction that resulted in a planet wide volcanic eruption. Also, don't assume Thor is immune to all lightning, force lightning is not the same as regular lightning.

2.Legends are legends, they may not be true. It is known from scientific assumptions that Neutron stars reach enormous temperatures, one core of a star can be hot for over 1,500,000+ kelvins. The lightsaber does not reach such a temperature because the holder would evaporate when it is close. This means that Thor survived the huge Temperatures that Starkiller would not have survived.

A much slower, weaker, less skilled, and less versatile TK user nearly defeated Thanos. All I have to say is bish please.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And if you are going to think about using the infinity stones as evidence of the contrary, you should know that Stormbreaker is built to counter the gauntlet's power.

So logically, SB is stronger than Infinity Gauntlet. So Thor will destroy that poor weak Starkiller.

IW Thor would destroy Endgame Thanos. IW Thor solo the whole Endgame.

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spydey328:

1.none of Starkiller's Feats exceed Thors. I think you're overestimating Starkiller.

Who said anything about JUST Starkiller? You claimed 616 Thorsolos the verse and I am here to tell you none of those feats, except for the one that isn't standard 616 Thor, comes even close.

2.Legends are legends, they may not be true. It is known from scientific assumptions that Neutron stars reach enormous temperatures, one core of a star can be hot for over 1,500,000+ kelvins. The lightsaber does not reach such a temperature because the holder would evaporate when it is close. This means that Thor survived the huge Temperatures that Starkiller would not have survived.

1) In Star Wars, Legends is a continuity not actual made-up stories. And Starkiller derives from Legends continuity, so if you are claiming Thor beats him I can use Legends continuity to prove otherwise.

2) The dyson sphere in Nidavellir collects the total energy being emitted from the star. The thing is, neutron stars are the corpses of young stars and thus don't create new heat so the only thing that can be collected for energy is the heat coming out of the star. However, that isn't a whole lot considering how Nidavellir's star is incredibly small and old.

3) Lightsabers contain their own heated plasma so that it doesn't burn anything it dosn't come into direct contact with. And I could just as easily say the feat of Thor surviving a star is overrated because it didn't evaporate Rocket's Ship and Groot.

So logically, SB is stronger than Infinity Gauntlet. So Thor will destroy that poor weak Starkiller.

IW Thor would destroy Endgame Thanos. IW Thor solo the whole Endgame.

Ok, now I see that you are trolling me. I think we are done here.

SheevSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sheevsmacker said:

Thor solos easily Star Wars. Thor is so resilient that Starkiller doesn't do anything to him.The Force will do nothing to him given Thor's resilience . Thor cuts off Starkiller's head

The only people spouting this nonsense are the same breed of Neanderthals who think that any version of MCU Thor has a hope against someone as powerful as Starkiller is. As @gangorca above said, not even 616 Thor can solo SW so entertaining the notion that MCU Thor can solo SW when characters like Vader, Yoda, Sidious, Abeloth, Mortis Gods, Luke, Anakin, Nihilus, Dooku, Maul, Vitiate, Revan, Starkiller etc would stomp him into the ground. Not to mention that SK scales to people vastly faster than the likes of Thor so good luck tagging him.

So First, Thor 616 would easily and effortlessly destroy the entire Star Wars universe. I think these performances speak for themselves. This is the biggest bullshit I've heard that 616 Thor would have a problem stopping Starkiller. Thor blinks and erases it from existence

No Caption Provided

As for the MCU of IW Thor, let me tell you that Thor is immortal, and that the star killer has no way to kill him, since he is immune to lightning and lightsaber. Lightsaber will do nothing to him as he survives the Neutron Star. Thor is enough to throw a Storm breaker and Starkiller will be history.

No Caption Provided

Starkiller couldn't even scratch Thanos, and Thor seriously injured him with a Stormbreaker. Thor destroys Starkiller, Starkiller can't stop Stormbreaker. Thor God Like Stomp

^^^^ Case in point. A post that is nothing but a deluded MCU wank fest that sickens me to the bone with every word I read.

So First, Thor 616 would easily and effortlessly destroy the entire Star Wars universe. I think these performances speak for themselves.

This is the most laughable shit I have heard in a while. Not sure what your scans are supposed to show me, they don't warrant the idiotic claim that 616 Thor can solo SW when there are entities such as the Mortis Gods and nigh omnipotent Bedlam Spirits.

This is the biggest bullshit I've heard that 616 Thor would have a problem stopping Starkiller.

Nice Strawman. Did I say that 616 Thor would have problems with Starkiller? No. You just can't read.

Bullshit.

As for the MCU of IW Thor, let me tell you that Thor is immortal

Doesn't matter if Thor is immortal. He can clearly be put down as shown by him being Koed at best on Nidavellir and getting his shit pushed in by Thanos. Even if Thor was immortal it wouldn't matter because he can still be beaten, quite thoroughly at that.

and that the star killer has no way to kill him, since he is immune to lightning and lightsaber.

Lol prove to me that he will take Starkiller's lightning.

Thor is enough to throw a Storm breaker and Starkiller will be history.

Thor can't even react to Starkiller.

Starkiller couldn't even scratch Thanos

Based on what exactly? Wanda, who is a far far weaker telekinetic than Starkiller was able to push Thanos to desperation and force him to rain fire.

Starkiller murderstomps MCU Thor regardless of the terrible arguments being made for Thor.

SheevSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By SheevSmacker

@spydey328:

Legends is an old continuity in star wars. I see you're grasping at straws to lowball SW. Not surprised that this is coming from the same ape who said MCU Thor solos Star Wars. Also, lightsabers are as hot as the core of a star so you're wrong there.

Spydey328

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By Spydey328

@sheevsmacker said:

@spydey328:

Legends is an old continuity in star wars. I see you're grasping at straws to lowball SW. Not surprised that this is coming from the same ape who said MCU Thor solos Star Wars. Also, lightsabers are as hot as the core of a star so you're wrong there.

These are not bullshit but facts. You shake nonsense, complete bullshits, such as that a lightsaber has a temperature in the core of a star, what are you talking about nonsense?

What temperature is a lightsaber?

A constricted plasma arc reaches temperatures between 8000 ° C and 25000 ° C (between 14432 ° F and 45032 ° F). Given the evidence within the Star Wars universe and our own universe, we can conclude that the plasma blade of a lightsaber reaches a temperature of at least 1800 ° C, and could be high as 25000 ° C.

This is the temperature of Lightsabr, so don't cry here and you'd better study it until you find some stupidity again.

Thor is 100 times stronger than the whole Star Wars universe . Such a 616 Thor that defeated Gorr would definitely not be a problem . Thor defeated the gods, Thor himself is a god. Go study it and don't talk nonsense. Thor is God Level , Galaxy/Planet Buster

Avatar image for deactivated-61215780523f9
deactivated-61215780523f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If we use headcanon instead of established lore for SK and wank Thor, the Marvel guy might win.

SheevSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sheevsmacker said:

@spydey328:

These are not bullshit but facts. You shake nonsense, complete bullshits, such as that a lightsaber has a temperature in the core of a star, what are you talking about nonsense?

A constricted plasma arc reaches temperatures between 8000 ° C and 25000 ° C (between 14432 ° F and 45032 ° F). Given the evidence within the Star Wars universe and our own universe, we can conclude that the plasma blade of a lightsaber reaches a temperature of at least 1800 ° C, and could be high as 25000 ° C.

This is the temperature of Lightsabr, so don't cry here and you'd better study it until you find some stupidity again.

Thor is 100 times stronger than the whole Star Wars universe . Such a 616 Thor that defeated Gorr would definitely not be a problem . Thor defeated the gods, Thor himself is a god. Go study it and don't talk nonsense. Thor is God Level , Galaxy/Planet Buster

These are not bullshit but facts

You only think this because you are a deluded troglodyte who has nothing better to do than mindlessly wank Marvel to the point where fucking Thor is a galaxy buster. Lmfao.

You shake nonsense

That literally doesn't make sense but ok.

such as that a lightsaber has a temperature in the core of a star, what are you talking about nonsense?

Except it does.

Throughout the generations, lightsaber technology was refined from those first high-maintenance 'captive bolt' lightsabers to the lightweight modern lightsabers, which utilizes a stablized, massless plasma beam that burns as hot and bright as the core of a star.

- SW: Force & Destiny Core Rulebook

Official source >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Your Head Canon

Head Canon. Pure speculation contradicted by an official source.

See above. Your baseless calculations and sheer head canon have no bearings on how hot lightsabers actually are. Cry.

You literally say that Thor is Planet Buster/Galaxy buster. Which one is it mate? Planets are very very different from Galaxies you may find.

SheevSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spydey328: Still haven't responded to my other post, although I don't expect you to given the lack of quality in anything you say.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This has been discussed on page 2 -_-. Lightsabers in Legends continuity ARE NOT HEAT BASED WEAPONS! What should be looked at is the cutting power...

Spydey328

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By Spydey328

@sheevsmacker said:

@spydey328: Still haven't responded to my other post, although I don't expect you to given the lack of quality in anything you say.

The only true thing on this forum in this thread is your nickname, everything else from you is just a lie.

Spydey328

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I will not answer you nonsense, to unsubstantiated bullshits. I'm not answering the little kids watching Lego Star Wars. Then I don't have the time or the mood to argue here with a 13-year-old kid who keeps his stupidity.

SheevSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By SheevSmacker

@wolfrazer said:

This has been discussed on page 2 -_-. Lightsabers in Legends continuity ARE NOT HEAT BASED WEAPONS! What should be looked at is the cutting power...

this

@spydey328 said:
@sheevsmacker said:

The only true thing on this forum in this thread is your nickname, everything else from you is just a lie.

Says the retard who said that MCU Thor solos SW when numerous characters would outright obliterate and stomp him and indicated that galaxy buster and planet buster are interchangeable.

@spydey328 said:
@sheevsmacker said:

I will not answer you nonsense, to unsubstantiated bullshits. I'm not answering the little kids watching Lego Star Wars. Then I don't have the time or the mood to argue here with a 13-year-old kid who keeps his stupidity.

How convenient that whenever I refute your ridiculous head canon you fail to respond. Quite telling no?

This little '13 year old who keeps his stupidity' even if that sentence literally doesn't make sense in the slightest, is eviscerating you on all fronts. Your points are rendered completely null with every sentence I decide to type. Great to see that you insult my intelligence when the sentences you type in which you attempt to insult me don't make actual sense.

Concession accepted.

Me : 2

You : 0

You lose

SheevSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By SheevSmacker

Starkiller one shots

MCU Thor soloing SW is so fucking stupid it's quite possibly one of the most idiotic things I've heard.

mDemocracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SK Kills IW Thor however he will get fodderized by 616 Thor

Avatar image for deactivated-6349385499256
deactivated-6349385499256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galen would stomp, let alone SK

FirstFirmament

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thor

Six-Deuce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sheevsmacker: I appreciate watching you re-express your opinions ad infinitum. “Quantity has a quality all it’s own” Stalin

Spydey328

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By Spydey328
@sheevsmacker said:
@wolfrazer said:

this

@spydey328 said:
@sheevsmacker said:

Says the retard who said that MCU Thor solos SW when numerous characters would outright obliterate and stomp him and indicated that galaxy buster and planet buster are interchangeable.

@spydey328 said:
@sheevsmacker said:

How convenient that whenever I refute your ridiculous head canon you fail to respond. Quite telling no?

This little '13 year old who keeps his stupidity' even if that sentence literally doesn't make sense in the slightest, is eviscerating you on all fronts. Your points are rendered completely null with every sentence I decide to type. Great to see that you insult my intelligence when the sentences you type in which you attempt to insult me don't make actual sense.

Concession accepted.

Me : 2

You : 0

You lose

Well probably, you're retard when I get this information from a certified source. You idiot, check the information to see if you think you can convince anyone with your crap, Lightsaber reaches 1,800 to 25,000 Celsius. what are you writing here for nonsense.

Check the sources, you 13-year-old. : How Hot is a Lightsaber?. And other lightsaber physics | by Brandon Weigel | Our Space | Medium

Thor survived 1,600,000 degrees Celsius , So the lightsaber doesn't even scratch him. You don't even know what physics is according to your stupid answers . Thor has such resistance

-----------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------

1. According to your arguments, and the answer makes me laugh. I am not insulting you, but when you write nonsense that is not supported by facts in any way, then your intelligence is completely different. Don't be surprised.

Spydey328

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By Spydey328

@spydey328 said:
@sheevsmacker said:

@spydey328:

These are not bullshit but facts

You only think this because you are a deluded troglodyte who has nothing better to do than mindlessly wank Marvel to the point where fucking Thor is a galaxy buster. Lmfao.

You shake nonsense

such as that a lightsaber has a temperature in the core of a star, what are you talking about nonsense?

Except it does.

Throughout the generations, lightsaber technology was refined from those first high-maintenance 'captive bolt' lightsabers to the lightweight modern lightsabers, which utilizes a stablized, massless plasma beam that burns as hot and bright as the core of a star.

Head Canon. Pure speculation contradicted by an official source.

See above. Your baseless calculations and sheer head canon have no bearings on how hot lightsabers actually are. Cry.

You literally say that Thor is Planet Buster/Galaxy buster. Which one is it mate? Planets are very very different from Galaxies you may find.

if you weren't such a jerk, you'd be up to ours that I said 616 Thor is a Galaxy Buster, what can't you read? IW Thor is a Planet Buster level.

That makes sense because you're talking nonsense

Official source >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Stupid Head Canon of @sheevsmacker

SheevSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spydey328:

Well probably, you're retard when I get this information from a certified source. You idiot, check the information to see if you think you can convince anyone with your crap, Lightsaber reaches 1,800 to 25,000 Celsius. what are you writing here for nonsense.

Wrong:

-hot and bright as the core of a star

Learn to read kiddo. I've highlighted the words that destroy your head canon just in case you conveniently ignore it. This is a canonical source, not some random calculation that isn'ta canonical source of SW. Nice one mate.

Thor survived 1,600,000 degrees Celsius , So the lightsaber doesn't even scratch him. You don't even know what physics is according to your stupid answers . Thor has such resistance

Nice to see that you are either illiterate, ignorant or both. The following is from a canonical source, which is not what you have provided. A canonical source overrules some random calculation. Fact.

hot and bright as the core of a star

I know that it hurts your feelings but it's the truth. And nothing you can say is going to change that.

1. According to your arguments, and the answer makes me laugh. I am not insulting you, but when you write nonsense that is not supported by facts in any way, then your intelligence is completely different. Don't be surprised.

My arguments have completely destroyed your own pathetic excuses for arguments.

but when you write nonsense that is not supported by facts in any way

Are you fucking blind???

I am also willing to back up any of my other arguments if you wish me to.

if you weren't such a jerk, you'd be up to ours that I said 616 Thor is a Galaxy Buster, what can't you read? IW Thor is a Planet Buster level.

No, you just are illiterate and can't properly express yourself. You listed 616 Thor's accomplishments and then said "Thor is God level, Galaxy/Planet buster." That's completely different to saying, MCU Thor is a planet buster (which is pure unsupported conjecture) and 616 Thor is a galaxy buster (also a ridiculous claim).

No it didn't make actual sense. 'Shaking nonsense' literally doesn't make sense.

Good thing you don't have provided any official sources and dismissing a canon Star Wars source book goes to show how desperate you are to lowball the verse. Pathetic.

Spydey328

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spydey328:

Wrong:

Learn to read kiddo. I've highlighted the words that destroy your head canon just in case you conveniently ignore it. This is a canonical source, not some random calculation that isn'ta canonical source of SW. Nice one mate.

Nice to see that you are either illiterate, ignorant or both. The following is from a canonical source, which is not what you have provided. A canonical source overrules some random calculation. Fact.

hot and bright as the core of a star

I know that it hurts your feelings but it's the truth. And nothing you can say is going to change that.

My arguments have completely destroyed your own pathetic excuses for arguments.

but when you write nonsense that is not supported by facts in any way

Are you fucking blind???

I am also willing to back up any of my other arguments if you wish me to.

No, you just are illiterate and can't properly express yourself. You listed 616 Thor's accomplishments and then said "Thor is God level, Galaxy/Planet buster." That's completely different to saying, MCU Thor is a planet buster (which is pure unsupported conjecture) and 616 Thor is a galaxy buster (also a ridiculous claim).

No it didn't make actual sense. 'Shaking nonsense' literally doesn't make sense.

Good thing you don't have provided any official sources and dismissing a canon Star Wars source book goes to show how desperate you are to lowball the verse. Pathetic.

You are illiterate, and you obviously don't know how physics works. Whenever it is everywhere, it is written on every page that the lightsaber has from 1800 degrees Celsius to 25,000, so there will probably be something to it. Everyone around you is stupid, only you are the wisest (I mean ironically). It may be said that it is from the core of a star, but if the lightsaber really reached such temperatures as 500,000 degrees Celsius, the sword holder would melt, and everyone about 3 to 8 meters would start to burn. what you don't understand. what do you really have in that head.

You know what I mean, I meant that the 616 Thor is a Galaxy Buster / Planet buster IW Thor. So don't talk sh*t if you don't know what I mean.

First of all, I'm not a kid, I've already experienced something, by what right you say I'm a kid, when you don't even know who I really am. Second, scientific assumptions are and will always be the most accurate. That it's written somewhere, in a little paragraph, that it's made from the core of the star OK. It can be made from the core of a star, but it does not reach the temperature of a real star.

You are the last person who should say something here about what makes sense and what does not. Obviously, your arguments don't make sense.

--------------------------------------------------

At the end Learn physics, learn to think, and then write about things here. If you are not sure if this is true, don't write here