BlackHulkZilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By BlackHulkZilla

King Saturn says:

"http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii228/Saturn695/bruce_lee2small.jpg He would kick Chuck's azz"
u r looking at the pic.of the absolute BEST martial artist u ever will c right here YUP,and he has kicked chuck ass in their real life sparring matches,and he beat the muscle bound chinese guy i think his name was BOLO YUNG twice in a matter of seconds in a real fight while they was on the set making enter of the dragon BRUCE LEE HAD PROVEN 2 THE WORLD HES THE BEST B4 HIS UNTIMELY DEATH,AND THAT HE WAS GETTING EVEN BETTER WITH AGE,HE WAS A BETTER FIGHTER AT THE AGE 32,THEN HE WAS AT THE AGE 25,THE MAN IS A MARTIAL ARTS,AND FIGHTING GOD,AND STILL IS THE BEST THIS DAY HANDS DOWN! but due 2 overworking,and overtraining his self,and not getting enough much needed rest,i guess u can say the grim reaper caught up with him b4 father time could,anyway,ding,ding,this match just started we have saturn vs.norris chuck throws a jab,then a side kick,omg!but wait saturn blocks,and counters with a fury of jabs,he spins,and he landed a bone shattering pic.response round house kick 2 norris head,and norris goes down faster then a $5 hoe this thread is over in the 1st.round KING SATURN HAS HELPED BRUCE LEE RETAIN HIS 1 MAN ARMY,UNDISPUTED,UNDEFEATED,AND UNBEATABLE OVERALL CHAMPION SHIP TITLE OF THE WORLD,LOL!like ur come back pic.response saturn!.
fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By fesak  Moderator

Chuck Norris is overrated.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By lordraiden

King Saturn says:

"http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii228/Saturn695/bruce_lee2small.jpg He would kick Chuck's azz"

He da man! chuck is his sidekick! F@#$ Batman & Robin, Bruce & Chuck, all the way lol

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Hadrelius

fesak says:

"Chuck Norris is overrated. "

Yeah, unlike Van Damme!

The Collective

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By The Collective

Alpha says:

"fesak says:

Yeah, unlike Van Damme!"

Burn

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

King Saturn says:

You mean he DID kick his ass.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

fesak says:

Way overrated.I though he was just an internet meme but it seems people actually give a sh!t about him..it's disgusting.His movies sucked pure balls.

fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10  Edited By fesak  Moderator

Alpha says:

"fesak says:

Yeah, unlike Van Damme!"

Why do you bring up that midget?

zero edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#11  Edited By zero edge

Can't be overrated when you can punch someone from your chin.

Dormath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Dormath

Vance Astro says:

"fesak says:

Way overrated.I though he was just an internet meme but it seems people actually give a sh!t about him..it's disgusting.His movies sucked pure balls."

Guy is a BJJ brown belt last time i heard SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO he is no push over and from what i know Bruce Lee never did ground training. I am not saying Bruce would get beat but its not like it is not possible and Chuck is not a fake like Siegel.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

zero edge says:

"Can't be overrated when you can punch someone from your chin. "

Nice Avatar.Chuck Norris sucks.

Morphid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Morphid

As seen in this video, Chuck would pwn one to two people, and then have his cowboy a$$ kicked:P
LstPaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By LstPaladin

Chuck Norris tears can cure cancer. Too bad Chuck never cries

Morphid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Morphid

The true competition between Lee and Norris:D

superjedi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By superjedi

BRUCE LEE IS NOT THE GREATEST MARTIAL ARTIST OF ALL TIME.

Iron Kim founder of Chung Moo Doe is the greatest martial artist of all time and is currently grand champion and uncontested.

He would take out Jackie Chan, Norris, Van Damme and Jet Li at the same time!

He's unbelievable. He is the only person in history to perform the Kyong Gong Sul Bope(flying side kick) off a 8 STORY BUILDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unreal!

He also lived in a cave in a mountain with a tiger for 3 years training and perfecting martial arts.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#18  Edited By Static Shock

superjedi says:

"BRUCE LEE IS NOT THE GREATEST MARTIAL ARTIST OF ALL TIME.Iron Kim founder of Chung Moo Doe is the greatest martial artist of all time and is currently grand champion and uncontested.He would take out Jackie Chan, Norris, Van Damme and Jet Li at the same time!He's unbelievable. He is the only person in history to perform the Kyong Gong Sul Bope(flying side kick) off a 8 STORY BUILDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Unreal!He also lived in a cave in a mountain with a tiger for 3 years training and perfecting martial arts."

Who lied to you? Bruce Lee is the greatest. Nobody knows who Iron Kim is, anyway. The hell with him.

Cosmic Mancer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Cosmic Mancer

superjedi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By superjedi

Martial arts is my life man. Again no disrespect to you. But please have all of your facts before you post stupid comments. No one knows who he is? Please, only people like yourself who nothing about martial arts and only movies. lol He would decimate Bruce Lee.

dude, he's the uncontested grand champion of martial arts at this very moment. Look up his achievements(by the way, these are REAL achievements, not comic books or anime.LOL), and I expect an apology.

superjedi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By superjedi

Bro, this is real life, not movies, or choreography. YOu're talking out of your ass now. JUst like you get mad at me for posting stuff about wonderwoman, or thanos, when I dont have all the information. Hypocrit.

There is no comparison dude. Grandmaster Iron Kim is the greatest as of now, and the greatest of all time. He would crush 6 bruce Lees at the same time. Like I said, he performed the Sul Bope off a 8 story building. Do you understand that?

Look up (Achievements of Iron Kim)

No joke man!

Cobalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Cobalt

Superjedi, you a student of the martial sciences?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

superjedi says:

"Bro, this is real life, not movies, or choreography. YOu're talking out of your ass now. JUst like you get mad at me for posting stuff about wonderwoman, or thanos, when I dont have all the information. Hypocrit. There is no comparison dude. Grandmaster Iron Kim is the greatest as of now, and the greatest of all time. He would crush 6 bruce Lees at the same time. Like I said, he performed the Sul Bope off a 8 story building. Do you understand that? Look up (Achievements of Iron Kim) No joke man! "

Iron Kim can't f#ck with Bruce.

Cyrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Cyrus

Vance Astro says:

"superjedi says:
"Bro, this is real life, not movies, or choreography. YOu're talking out of your ass now. JUst like you get mad at me for posting stuff about wonderwoman, or thanos, when I dont have all the information. Hypocrit. There is no comparison dude. Grandmaster Iron Kim is the greatest as of now, and the greatest of all time. He would crush 6 bruce Lees at the same time. Like I said, he performed the Sul Bope off a 8 story building. Do you understand that? Look up (Achievements of Iron Kim) No joke man! "
Iron Kim can't f#ck with Bruce."
I have to agree
superjedi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By superjedi

Bro, he had 30 people line up in front of another and hit the first person and all 30 people fell down. Then he had them line up again, and to show his Chi control, he hit the first person and the 20th person just fell down.

It's fucking crazy man! This is real! lol He had a student lay down with a brick under his head and a brick on top of his head. Master struck the brick on top of his students head and broke it, yet left the brick under the students head intact, not hurting the student!

Did I mention he lived in a cave in the mountains for 3 years with a tiger, perfecting his art!!!!!!!!!!!!! He has many achievements. Look them up man! Its awesome.

Chung Moo Doe is the most complete martial arts of its kind. This guy is grand champion of ALL martial artists. He is uncontested and unchallenged. THIS IS REAL!

Bruce Lee couldn't jump off an 8 story building and not get hurt! Do you know how high 8 stories is? I'm serious man, but your bias aside, look up his achievements. Grandmaster Iron Kim would decimate Bruce Lee, and 5 other master martial artists at the same time! Why do you think no one has challenged him?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

superjedi says:

"Bro, he had 30 people line up in front of another and hit the first person and all 30 people fell down. Then he had them line up again, and to show his Chi control, he hit the first person and the 20th person just fell down. It's fucking crazy man! This is real! lol He had a student lay down with a brick under his head and a brick on top of his head. Master struck the brick on top of his students head and broke it, yet left the brick under the students head intact, not hurting the student! Did I mention he lived in a cave in the mountains for 3 years with a tiger, perfecting his art!!!!!!!!!!!!! He has many achievements. Look them up man! Its awesome. Chung Moo Doe is the most complete martial arts of its kind. This guy is grand champion of ALL martial artists. He is uncontested and unchallenged. THIS IS REAL! Bruce Lee couldn't jump off an 8 story building and not get hurt! Do you know how high 8 stories is? I'm serious man, but your bias aside, look up his achievements. Grandmaster Iron Kim would decimate Bruce Lee, and 5 other master martial artists at the same time! Why do you think no one has challenged him?"

There is no way to prove that Bruce Lee couldn't do everything Iron Kim could do.

Dormath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Dormath

There is no ONE person that is the best Martial artist. They are the best in there field but martial arts I so versatile and so encompassing to claim that one is the best. Anybody can beat anybody on any given day.

Sync

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Sync

superjedi says:

"Martial arts is my life man. Again no disrespect to you. But please have all of your facts before you post stupid comments. No one knows who he is? Please, only people like yourself who nothing about martial arts and only movies. lol He would decimate Bruce Lee. dude, he's the uncontested grand champion of martial arts at this very moment. Look up his achievements(by the way, these are REAL achievements, not comic books or anime.LOL), and I expect an apology."

so is mine, so maybe you can explain to me how one man can "ching" to one meanless title??????

or is it you that is given him this title??????

so what he jump off a building does that make him the greatest, craziest, or what???

one can only compare if he has something to compare to, and he who compares himself to others has already loss...

so take my comment as it is no disrespect, but a mere reflection of what martial artist is in my eyes.

Ippy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Ippy

Bruce Lee is one of the greatest martial art symbols of our time. His name lives on and will continue to live on. He's a legend. Iron Whatshisface's name will die, if it isn't dead already. He will be forgotten, heck, hardly anyone has even heard of him. He's done nothing for us.

In real life, it doesn't matter about who can kick who's a$$. It's so much more than that. It's whoever makes the best hero.
Post Edited:2008-02-27 20:08:36

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Apparition

superjedi says:

"Bro, he had 30 people line up in front of another and hit the first person and all 30 people fell down. Then he had them line up again, and to show his Chi control, he hit the first person and the 20th person just fell down. It's fucking crazy man! This is real! lol He had a student lay down with a brick under his head and a brick on top of his head. Master struck the brick on top of his students head and broke it, yet left the brick under the students head intact, not hurting the student! Did I mention he lived in a cave in the mountains for 3 years with a tiger, perfecting his art!!!!!!!!!!!!! He has many achievements. Look them up man! Its awesome. Chung Moo Doe is the most complete martial arts of its kind. This guy is grand champion of ALL martial artists. He is uncontested and unchallenged. THIS IS REAL! Bruce Lee couldn't jump off an 8 story building and not get hurt! Do you know how high 8 stories is? I'm serious man, but your bias aside, look up his achievements. Grandmaster Iron Kim would decimate Bruce Lee, and 5 other master martial artists at the same time! Why do you think no one has challenged him?"

being able to jump off a building makes you a great fighter? hold on while i write that down.

Morphid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Morphid

superjedi says:

Oh will you shut the heck up over what Bruce Lee can't do!? I mean you are obviously outvoted and your battle is lost man.
superjedi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By superjedi

Guys, before you come on here and post anything look up:

"Achievements of Iron Kim" founder of Chung Moo Doe.

He IS the uncontested grand martial arts champion CURRENTLY. No one will even challenge him. Are you guys like 16 years old? Have you even looked him up? He is the greatest EVER! He has already been renowned as the GREATEST EVER! He is the uncontested champion.

The shit we talk about in these forums about energy manipulation and Chi....he can do it. He can concentrate his chi in any part of his body making it practically invulnerable. In a demonstration of this, he had four guys take a metal spear, place it against his neck, and all of them pushed until the spear bowed, and then broke. Among many other achievements.

He's the uncontested champion. He would obliterate Bruce Lee and about 10 others at the same time. He hasn't been challenged by ANYONE for the last 20 years!!!! That's respect man. He's the Grand Champion.

Period. Him jumping off an 8 story building and landing without harm was one of his ways to show his amazing ability to control and harness chi. He's like a real life Goku! And there's really nothing to debate, these are facts. Deal with it. Lol

Avatar image for midnight_lantern
Midnight Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Midnight Lantern

zero edge says:

Yeah, I should also add.....

Most People wear Super-Man Pajamas, Super-Man wears Chuck Norris Pajamas.

Dormath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Dormath

Dormath says:

"There is no ONE person that is the best Martial artist. They are the best in there field but martial arts I so versatile and so encompassing to claim that one is the best. Anybody can beat anybody on any given day."

Just read this and leave this thread alone.

Dormath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

superjedi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By superjedi

And to whoever asked, yes I have studied martial arts for years now. Kung fu, tae kwon do at the start. Now I study Chung Moo Doe, the most complete and advanced martial arts in the world today. It combines like 8 different styles as well as like 10 different weapons. That's whats amazing. When you become a black belt, you actually hold a black belt in just about all other martial arts as well. It's awesome, and by far the hardest thing I've ever done. I was also a professional breakdancer, but this is waaaaaayyyy harder.

Cobalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Cobalt

Ok Superjedi, I got a question for you. Who would win in a fight: Gordon Liu or Jet Li?

superjedi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By superjedi

That's awesome you ask that. I started a thread like that a few weeks ago. And Gordon Liu would stomp curb Jet Li.......why? Because he is a REAL martial artist. Jet Li is a student of Wushu, thats more acrobats than martial arts. Very pretty to watch though. And by the way, Gordon Liu is m y fav martial arts actor. Instructors of Death has one of the best fight sequences ever. Its at the very end. Check it out.

And no, Iron KIm is the current Grand Champion, uncontested and unchallenged to this day.

And it doesn't matter whether IM outvoted or not. Im right. YOu're wrong. lol It's the facts man. IM telling you. Look him up.

superjedi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By superjedi

BTW, Dormath, you're link that I went to is obviously some loser who couldn't hack the devotion and pressure of studying this particular style of martial arts. IT's nothing to be ashamed of. It's not very everyone, and also 1 in about 200 who start to train chung moo doe actually get a black belt. It's very very difficult. That was just some "hater" who pussed out. lol

superjedi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By superjedi

Come on! The guy held T-Position(difficult martial arts stance) for 24 hours straight!!!!! He's the best. He's the current champion, uncontested and NO ONE will challenge him due to the respect. The last guy that did challenge ended up with internal bleeding and damaged organs, due to a blow from IRon kim known as the "Jung"

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Resonate

zero edge says:

this is true

Midnight Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Midnight Lantern

Resonate says:

"I was just saying something lol Chuck Norris is just another person. You, me, and the next guy could take him if we wanted to and on a serious note, this thread has been done about 3 times before this. Bye bye"

Chuck norris is Godly.

Midnight Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Midnight Lantern

Resonate says:

"*punches Midnight Lantern in face only to realize the halmet just made his hand split in half* You will pay for this....you will pay"

Yay! My Helmet worked. Mommy always said wear a Helmet.

Runs off singing praises of the Norris

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Resonate

I was just saying something lol

Chuck Norris is just another person. You, me, and the next guy could take him if we wanted to

and on a serious note, this thread has been done about 3 times before this.

Bye bye

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Resonate

punches Midnight Lantern in face only to realize the halmet just made his hand split in half

You will pay for this....you will pay

Midnight Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Midnight Lantern

Post Deleted.

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Resonate

oh you're dead punk :P

superjedi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By superjedi

I dont think you, me, or the next guy could take out Chuck Norris. He is a badass!

superjedi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By superjedi

Its just that hes more of an actor, than martial artists, just like Jackie Chan, Bruce Lee, Jet Li, etc. Do you honestly think a person who devotes their life to martial arts(Iron KIm) is going to make movies or use his martial arts for monetary gains? Come on!

BTW, there are many many people that would annihilate Chuck Norris. Haven't you ever heard of Shaolin Monks? I know you see movies depicting them. They are real. These people eat, sleep, and drink martial arts. It's their life. They dont spend time making "Texas Walker" or advertising the "Total Gym" :rollseyes:

Cosmic Mancer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Cosmic Mancer