CaV: Boba Fett (Fetts) vs Ultimate Captain America (CadenceV2)

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Fetts

Ladies. Gentlemen. Transgenders. Mutants. Autobots. Come and witness the  colossally epic showdown between two of the sexiest and best smelling (Well... I dunno about @CadenceV2:...) debaters here on the Vine! 

In one corner: He is the ultimate super soldier who never gives up. He fights for the French... Er... American Dream. He is the one and only Ultimate Captain America! 

No Caption Provided
 vs! 

Alright Comic Vine! On your feet! To the musical lyrical of BOBA THE FETT!!! 

(Skip to 0:13) 

No Caption Provided

Rules: 
-Morals are on. 
-The opponents have no prep or prior knowledge of each other. They only know the name and appearance of each other's target.
-Victory is won by KO, death, or incapacitation. 
-Boba Fett has standard equipment. 
-Ultimate Captain America has a  M-4 Machine Gun, 1911 Colt Handgun, Frag Grenades, Flash Bangs, Smoke Grenades, Tazer, and Shield. 
-For all you voters out there, remember that votes are based off who you think put up the better argument. Not who you personally think wins. 
 Boba Fett will start in the boat in the boat at the top right corner of the picture. Ultimate Captain America will start in the submarine toward the bottom of the picture. 

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By New_World_Order

This should be good.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Pokergeist

@Fetts: You get first move

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Fetts
@CadenceV2: Ok. I'll do it tomorrow though.
Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Fetts
@CadenceV2: Alright! Let us begin. 

Ultimate Captain America is no doubt impressive in close combat. With that shield of his, he'd could probably take Boba. The thing is Ult. Cap won't get that chance here. Boba Fett has his jetpack to keep his distance from Ultimate Captain America and Boba certainly has the advantage in long range combat. Ultimate Captain America may not be too limited in long range equipment with his guns. But bullets are going to bounce off Boba like paper clips, since duraplast armor is blaster proof. 
 The only thing that might knock Boba out the sky is that shield of his. But with Boba's reflexes 
 and maneuverability, 
Flight (5)
Flight (5)
Cap might be hard pressed to take him down. And if he misses, that could very possibly create the opening Boba needs to take him down with an explosive or something. 

That'll be all for now. I'm just gonna start out with a small opener. Your move Cadence!
Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Pokergeist

@Fetts:

The Plan Outline

Now you have 2 distinct Advantages.

One is Range. I cannot readily harm you by any means with my Range.

Two is Jet Pack. I have no way of reaching you.

I been in the military for awhile and I can tell I would have no hope for this match as it stands.

So I know Cap would have to force Boba to play his game. Cap is the smartest tactician in the Ultimate Verse.

He defeated Red Skull with tactics and quick thinking alone.

No Caption Provided

Or the Plans on Plans on Plans vs Ultimate Hulk that put him down.

whats the point here? Cap would do what i would do (Cap would do it far better) is decide to take away both Boba's Range and Jet Pack uses.

This map is filled with ships, Cap knows ships (fun fact for the day, The Army has more ships than the Navy 0_0 like wow) and his Priority is lay down fire while running for these ships. Once inside the Advantage is Caps.

Cap Stats

Strength Wise Cap is a easy 5-9 toner.

Cap Benches a near Ton in weights, Stalemates 9 ton Spidey in a strength lock, catches and holds a 5 ton Pine.

Durability wise Cap is a Beast.

Healing Factor wise he has surpass banners calculations by miles when Frozen on Ice for 60+ years. Last 2 Scans show what his Minor Healing Factor is like.

Cap tanks Abomination Slams and Throws and still fights at near peak performance. Iron Man Suit puts Cap 6 feet under. Cap is fine next day. Cap rushes thru the Heatwash of a ICBM Missile, then tanks the grenade Explosion in the face , followed by the Atomic shockwave.

Very durable.

Speed wise he dodges Bullets and reacts to Lightning.

Cap dodges Lightning from a Russian super soldier. Cap Dodges Lightning from a Silver Herald.

Dodges All Around Gunfire from Moon Dragon Assassins as a Terrorist controlled city.

Cap using Skill and his Reaction time to dodge gunfire while jumping from Chopper to Chopper.

So all in all Cap stats is nuts.

He has the Physicals to beat even the duped up Bounty Hunter. On Captain Americas Terms of course.

Plan Continues

Now I don't know How many people been on a Naval Vessel. I have for a year straight. Then Months at a time on others.

No Caption Provided

LPD 19 Mesa Verde. Shock Trials off of Jacksonville. I was there lol. Good... well not really good... interesting times.

ssel. I have for a year straight. Then Months at a time on others.

Anyway on a Navy ship the space is very smal and filled with Wires, Pipes, and gear. Its is very cluttered. My argument is Boba will be force to come in after Cap. In this scenario Cap dominates.

While Cap inside he would know he needs heavier weapons. The battle outside would assure this with Boba jetpacking around and Caps Bullets barlely scratching paint.

What is inside Navy ships that can slice a Humvee in half again?

No Caption Provided

The .50 cal Browning! This crew serve Weapon cannot be fire at the hip by a peak human. For a 5 toner like cap it would be light as any Assault Rifle.

I don't see Boba holding up to a Light Anti Vehicle Gun.

God Bless Captain America and his Military expertise.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Pokergeist

@Fetts: Scared ya off :)

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Fetts
@CadenceV2: Not in the slightest. Just busy. I'll get on this today or tomorrow :)
Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Fetts
@CadenceV2 said:

@Fetts:

The Plan Outline

Now you have 2 distinct Advantages.

One is Range. I cannot readily harm you by any means with my Range.

Two is Jet Pack. I have no way of reaching you.

I been in the military for awhile and I can tell I would have no hope for this match as it stands.

So I know Cap would have to force Boba to play his game. Cap is the smartest tactician in the Ultimate Verse.

He defeated Red Skull with tactics and quick thinking alone.

No Caption Provided

Or the Plans on Plans on Plans vs Ultimate Hulk that put him down.

whats the point here? Cap would do what i would do (Cap would do it far better) is decide to take away both Boba's Range and Jet Pack uses.

This map is filled with ships, Cap knows ships (fun fact for the day, The Army has more ships than the Navy 0_0 like wow) and his Priority is lay down fire while running for these ships. Once inside the Advantage is Caps.

Cap Stats

Strength Wise Cap is a easy 5-9 toner.

Cap Benches a near Ton in weights, Stalemates 9 ton Spidey in a strength lock, catches and holds a 5 ton Pine.

Durability wise Cap is a Beast.

Healing Factor wise he has surpass banners calculations by miles when Frozen on Ice for 60+ years. Last 2 Scans show what his Minor Healing Factor is like.

Cap tanks Abomination Slams and Throws and still fights at near peak performance. Iron Man Suit puts Cap 6 feet under. Cap is fine next day. Cap rushes thru the Heatwash of a ICBM Missile, then tanks the grenade Explosion in the face , followed by the Atomic shockwave.

Very durable.

Speed wise he dodges Bullets and reacts to Lightning.

Cap dodges Lightning from a Russian super soldier. Cap Dodges Lightning from a Silver Herald.

Dodges All Around Gunfire from Moon Dragon Assassins as a Terrorist controlled city.

Cap using Skill and his Reaction time to dodge gunfire while jumping from Chopper to Chopper.

So all in all Cap stats is nuts.

He has the Physicals to beat even the duped up Bounty Hunter. On Captain Americas Terms of course.

Intelligence: I don't deny Cap's extremely tactical mind, but Boba is far from unintelligent either. Boba had the chance to kill Darth Vader himself just due to his wits and adaptive thinking. Darth Vader, who is leagues more skilled and powerful than Boba Fett. 
*credit to Silver2467 for the scans 

Later, it's revealed that Boba could of killed Vader while he was saving the casket. But Boba chose not to because he realized that the entire might of the empire would be after Boba if he did. 

Strength: While Boba is stronger than the average human being, I'm not going to deny the fact that Cap has the advantage in strength over Boba. But it's hardly going to mean much if Cap can't get close enough. 

Healing Factor/Durability: If Abomination was purposely saving Ult. Cap for the Colonel, I question if Abomination was really trying to hurt or kill Cap. If he really was, I find it just a tad hard to believe that Ult. Cap could really take 100+ tonner punch and be "fine" as you say he is. I kinda want to call PIS or CIS if that's the case. I'm sure if I tried I could find scans of Steve taking less impact and having it effect him worse. Heck you already posted of an indirect impact of a lightning strike weakening him. I don't see how the second scan has anything to do with Iron Man. The last three scans are impressive enough as well. Though I doubt Cap took the full impact (if at all) of the atomic shockwave if that's what you're implying. He was already pretty high up in the sky. 

As for the healing factor, it'd be helpful for Cap but it's not going to resurrect him when he's dead ;) 

Speed/Reflexes: I agree Boba is also outmatched in reflexes. Though I wouldn't say by a whopping amount, given that Boba can tag a Jedi Master Rahm Kota (enhanced speed, precognition, plenty of skill with a lightsaber, and years of experience over Boba). Cap certainly isn't going down by blaster bolts. Boba would probably have to whip out the explosives to take Cap out for the count. As for speed? Sorry but Boba's got Cap outmatched there due to his jetpack. 

My position still stands. Boba has the two most important advantages in this fight. The only thing that could have potential to down Boba is Cap's shield. But does Ult. Captain America have crazy accuracy with that shield? Because unless proven otherwise, he'd have trouble hitting a target going 90 mph. And if he did, Boba has great reflexes and maneuverability to save him from such a hit. And even if Cap got past his reflexes for whatever reason, Boba's armor has practically tanked a direct hit from a missile. 
Tanking a missile
Tanking a missile
 But of course, that is all if Boba and Steve were to have a head to head fight outside. But that's unfortunately not the case, because it would have been a more entertaining debate that way. 

Plan Continues

Now I don't know How many people been on a Naval Vessel. I have for a year straight. Then Months at a time on others.

No Caption Provided

LPD 19 Mesa Verde. Shock Trials off of Jacksonville. I was there lol. Good... well not really good... interesting times.

ssel. I have for a year straight. Then Months at a time on others.

Anyway on a Navy ship the space is very smal and filled with Wires, Pipes, and gear. Its is very cluttered. My argument is Boba will be force to come in after Cap. In this scenario Cap dominates.

Hhhhmmm. A very genius strategy of you. Here's my insanely genius strategy: Boba Fett shoots his mini-concussion missile at the submarine. 
No Caption Provided

This would probably kill Steve and would certainly sink the submarine with him so that he's doubly dead. 

Edit: I know it's kinda irrelevant at this point, but I feel like I should respond to it anyways. 

What is inside Navy ships that can slice a Humvee in half again?

No Caption Provided

The .50 cal Browning! This crew serve Weapon cannot be fire at the hip by a peak human. For a 5 toner like cap it would be light as any Assault Rifle.

I don't see Boba holding up to a Light Anti Vehicle Gun.

I could see him holding up to one, just based off him tanking a missile and receiving no broken bones. The .50 cal Browning may be able to cut a Humvee in half. But a rocket would obliterate a Humvee. And a .50 cal Browning may not be able to be fired from a peak human, but neither can anything that fires rockets. Boba would probably feel the impact a little, but it's not putting him down.
Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Pokergeist

@Fetts: Now it is getting interesting debate.

Intelligence: I don't deny Cap's extremely tactical mind, but Boba is far from unintelligent either. Boba had the chance to kill Darth Vader himself just due to his wits and adaptive thinking. Darth Vader, who is leagues more skilled and powerful than Boba Fett.

*credit to Silver2467 for the scans
Later, it's revealed that Boba could of killed Vader while he was saving the casket. But Boba chose not to because he realized that the entire might of the empire would be after Boba if he did.
Strength: While Boba is stronger than the average human being, I'm not going to deny the fact that Cap has the advantage in strength over Boba. But it's hardly going to mean much if Cap can't get close enough.

Ok.

Healing Factor/Durability: If Abomination was purposely saving Ult. Cap for the Colonel, I question if Abomination was really trying to hurt or kill Cap. If he really was, I find it just a tad hard to believe that Ult. Cap could really take 100+ tonner punch and be "fine" as you say he is. I kinda want to call PIS or CIS if that's the case. I'm sure if I tried I could find scans of Steve taking less impact and having it effect him worse. Heck you already posted of an indirect impact of a lightning strike weakening him. I don't see how the second scan has anything to do with Iron Man. The last three scans are impressive enough as well. Though I doubt Cap took the full impact (if at all) of the atomic shockwave if that's what you're implying. He was already pretty high up in the sky.
As for the healing factor, it'd be helpful for Cap but it's not going to resurrect him when he's dead ;)

What the freak!?

First Scan Shows Abomination Smashing Cap into the Ground (Alot of Force) and then throwing him clearly thru the Concrete Walls of the Whites House.

This scan comes from Captain America vs SHIELD. He Gets Tranquilize and Fights of 60+ ton SHIELD Agents. It took a Iron Man Suit Charge and Ploughing Cap into the Earth with Meteorite Striking Force to put down a Drugged up Cap after Cap beat up 5-6 60+ Toner SHIELD Agents!

Cap durability vs a Murdering Ultimate Hulk who finish killing 200 New Yorkers already. Hulk is going All out. Yet Cap Knoks Hulk on his a$$ and then survives a beating from Hulk. Cap is not KOed and gets right back up!

Cap vs Juggernaut. Captain America get the crap wailed on him by Ultimate Juggernaut, another 100 toner and straight murderer, yet Cap not only survives easy but KOs Juggy with one all out hit to the skull.

This Chitari Alien commander has Deadpool Healing Factor and Spider Man strength. After wailing and beating on Cap, Cap still gets the upper hand and heals from those Injuries before the Issue is over.

Cap is Starved, Tortured, and has 8 liters of Blood Drain from his body for a week Straight. A Whole Weeak! Yet when the final battles come with the Super Soilder Nuke... Cap Wins!

Here Cap is heavily Drugged again. Yet he beats Schizo Man with Ease and then after getting Smash by Abomination, still fights and beats a equal in stats Super soilder. All while still drugged and beaten on!

Caps Durability is in no way PIS or CIS or WIS. It is consistent and shown thru MANY times at that level.

Speed/Reflexes: I agree Boba is also outmatched in reflexes. Though I wouldn't say by a whopping amount, given that Boba can tag a Jedi Master Rahm Kota (enhanced speed, precognition, plenty of skill with a lightsaber, and years of experience over Boba). Cap certainly isn't going down by blaster bolts. Boba would probably have to whip out the explosives to take Cap out for the count. As for speed? Sorry but Boba's got Cap outmatched there due to his jetpack.

Thats the thing. Bobas Jet Pack means nothing inside the Ship. As you shown Boba has no qualms being in tight spaces, yet his Speed via Jetpack is worthless here.

Also Cap has Range here as well. He uses Grenades with the greatest Precision

Has a .50 Cal Browning for severe armor Penetration.

His Shield is also a great way to close the distance which he can really fast.

My position still stands. Boba has the two most important advantages in this fight. The only thing that could have potential to down Boba is Cap's shield. But does Ult. Captain America have crazy accuracy with that shield? Because unless proven otherwise, he'd have trouble hitting a target going 90 mph. And if he did, Boba has great reflexes and maneuverability to save him from such a hit. And even if Cap got past his reflexes for whatever reason, Boba's armor has practically tanked a direct hit from a missile.
But of course, that is all if Boba and Steve were to have a head to head fight outside. But that's unfortunately not the case, because it would have been a more entertaining debate that way.

True to your maneuverability Cap will spot this easy on the fly and like I said will head for the ship while taking pop shots with the M-16. The armor will be easy proof vs it. cap will get a better gun. Once in a Ship, the confines will take away alot of your superior advantages and Cap will shine.

Funny thing about Armor. The more hits it takes, the more wear it receives The armor I wore in the Military could tank a average 5-6 7.56 Rounds easy. after that it stood a great chance in cracking the Armor Plates.Same here. Boba armor is getting nailed with Grenades and Armour Piercing .50 Cal rounds.

Hhhhmmm. A very genius strategy of you. Here's my insanely genius strategy: Boba Fett shoots his mini-concussion missile at the submarine.
This would probably kill Steve and would certainly sink the submarine with him so that he's doubly dead.

... yeah right. I said a Ship. Not a Sub. Also Ships have withstood blast 10 times that without sinking.

The USS Cole for example.

I could see him holding up to one, just based off him tanking a missile and receiving no broken bones. The .50 cal Browning may be able to cut a Humvee in half. But a rocket would obliterate a Humvee. And a .50 cal Browning may not be able to be fired from a peak human, but neither can anything that fires rockets. Boba would probably feel the impact a little, but it's not putting him down.

The Browning will eat thru that Armour with its AP rounds.

Skip to 1:30. The AP rounds are design to pierce and blaze thru Armor. If not, then it will mush Boba's Insides.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fetts Calling you out again bro.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Fetts

@cadencev2: I know I know. I've been pretty busy. But I'll do my best to get back to this.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#13  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

Nice (:This debate is very interesting.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Very good debate. I will enjoy reading it.

HotRod82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Great fight. I'm going with Fett

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers