CaV: Batgod(Causeimbatman) Vs VineForce Wally West(Kevd4wg) Vs ScrewAttack Superman(KingOfLatveria)

• 107 results
Avatar image for deactivated-5b0ff1f569a57
deactivated-5b0ff1f569a57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

Welcome to The Beyond Omnipotent Comic CaV! Speedforce dump? Infinite IMPs per no time? Prep? Limitless Strength? You got ‘em! On one side, we got The Holy Lord of Prep, Batgod represented by me, The Prophet of my lord. On the other side, we have gazillion IMPs per no time VineForce Wally West represented by @kevd4wg. And on the other, L I M I T L E S S ScrewAttack Superman represented by @chronicplane. And let the omniversal war commence!

BATGOD:

No Caption Provided

VINEFORCE WALLY WEST:

No Caption Provided

SCREWATTACK SUPERMAN:

No Caption Provided

Rules:

• Batgod gets a picosecond of prep time
  • No Kryptonite for Batgod
  • Takes place on indestructible planet
  • Omniverse busting allowed
  • Vote based on who was more hilarious

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

t4v

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By KanyeCosby

Lol, T4V

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tag,again.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ad4cb41c7fb8
deactivated-5ad4cb41c7fb8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5ab47f6017f34
deactivated-5ab47f6017f34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

phillip33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

XD t4v

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Lord_Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obviously tag. :D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now this looks funny as hell. Tag me please...

Eto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By Eto

Tag!!!

SuperGoku17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

t4v

Avatar image for majinblackheart
MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

#15  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator

Will you be using actual comments from CV forums as feats?

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/wally-west-vs-the-marvel-universe-other-than-reali-1919326/

Using comments in this thread Wally West could stomp the MU an DCU lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@majinblackheart: We’ll use whatever we want to use, as long as it’s at least amusing

Avatar image for deactivated-5ab47f6017f34
deactivated-5ab47f6017f34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shade555: Here: https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/cav-dceu-doomsday-trust-this-786-vs-cw-green-arrow-1919803/#22

Whoever wins that CaV faces the winner of this one

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shade555 said:

@causeimbatman: Where's DCEU Doomsday?

He is being used in another CAV by yours truly against MCU Cap and CW Arrow

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

YES

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#23  Edited By Chronicplane

ScrewAttack Superman Opener:

No Caption Provided

Represented by yours truly Chronicplane aka, Ben Singer and supported by all the members of "ScrewAttack" where they are always 100% right 24/7 with factual flawless info, I'll be arguing a case for "L.I.M.I.T.L.E.S.S Superman" So sit back boys and girls where I shall show you my superiority over these limited weaklings. . .

Theme: (Death Battle Theme)

Loading Video...

Bio/Origin:

No Caption Provided

Originated from the totally official and non bias web series, ScrewAttack in the Death Battle: Goku vs Superman where he lolstomped and kicked Goku's head in TWICE as the fanboys forced us loyal members of ScrewAttack to shit on Goku with our all and limitless Superman.

Wiz and Boomstick our lord and saviors who will cleanse this filth once and for all, IT'S TIME FOR A VINE BATTLE

Powers and Abilities:

ALL OF THEM, Duh cause we all know the reason why Case closed.

No Caption Provided

Feats and No Limits

Lolblitzing Goku effortlessly, Also triggering all fanboys.

No Caption Provided

This is a particular impressive feat as it caused a wide spread of Fanboys to get triggered over Superman (Who is Infinite) reking your boi Goku, Also demonstrates his OBVIOUS Superiority over Bat-God, As for Wally he's fast but remember he has L.I.M.I.T.S, Clark doesn't so in reality and with factual proof from official sources indicates Superman >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Viney Flash > Bat-God and this is an understatement as this is no where near his full power.

Doing this to Goku proofing even greater superiority over you limited memes.

No Caption Provided

Casually, Implying more limitless power because REASONS.

I think these shall sufice, Reason why because reasons and that I'm Ben Singer who has to be right, RIGHT.

MAIN CASE: L.I.M.I.T.L.E.S.S Scrubs get on my level

Death Battle said so therefor he can beat anyone because reasons, Thanos? blinks him to death, Living Tribunal? Pimp slaps into oblivion, T.O.A.A?coughs and accidentally kills him because and I'll say it again because reasons.

ScrewAttack Superman >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Vine Force Flash > Bat-God and this is still an understatement

As you see Flash and Bats have limits, Clark is limitless we all know who wins this.

Gameplan

In the fight this is how I see it playing out. Flashy boi attempts to use IMP's on my main man and due to LIMITLESS >>> Speed force he effortlessly dodges his attack, Afterwards instantly vaporizes him because I say so. GG

As for Batsy well this is his fate in a nutshell. REKT GG.

OVERALL:

I think I've said enough for my opener, As the allmight ScrewAttack Superman stands supreme as he should as and I quote from Death Battle, Wiz - "He is as strong as he needs to be" Implying that no matter how powerful you are Clark is destined to crush you because Ben Singer said so.

Superman is LIMITLESS, You guys are not the winner was already decided since the beginning deal with it.

No Caption Provided

@causeimbatman@kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5a6e225c194f8
deactivated-5a6e225c194f8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thank the Lord.

T4V

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By DrPepperMan

T4V

zoldycklogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

t4v

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

T4v

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95
deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What's with the the spike of joke CaVs?

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@major_hellstorm: This was planned, the 6 of us got in a PM and its a mini tourney.

kotetsu454

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4v

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Streak619

LMAO at that opener. Tag me after every single post please.

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump. This needs just as much attention as the live action one.

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

t4v

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batgod, God

Batgod>>>>>>>>>God
Batgod>>>>>>>>>God

Now before I start there is something important to note. Batgod has a picosecond of prep but he doesn’t need it. The only reason he has it is because he didn’t want Nolimitsman and VineForce Wally to feel bad when they get stomped without prep. Truly, Batgod is merciful and good incarnate. Now lets get to it.

Vs Nolimitsman:

The scan at the start of this post confirms that Batgod>Nolimitsman. God is omnipotent and thus has no limits, like Nolimitsman. So they are equal. But Batgod is clearly stated to be superior to God, making him above omnipotence and thus nolimitsman. Let me show more instances that prove how Batgod is superior, his feats are fairly consistent.

Here, from Batman Godstomps Vol. 1 #56,he beats some nerds up:

No Caption Provided

This includes Kyle “teh willpower” Rayner, Diana “teh freedom and truth” Prince but most importantly: Nolimitsman. This establishes Batgod’s power, making him>>>>nolimitsman. This isn’t the only time either.

In Batgod Beats The Crap Out Of NolimitsMan, Bathod beats the shit out of Nolimitsman in an ugly suit that makes him weaker and when he made himself weaker:

No Caption Provided

Now why would he make such a suit that makes him weaker? And make himself old? The answer was apparent in Batbible, 167: 2-15 :

And they ask me why I weakened myself.

For is it not obvious?

I, the merciful Batgod would only possibly do this because I don’t want Nolimitsman to feel bad about getting oneshot.

Old age and the armor weakened me, but that was still enough to beat Nolimitsman without getting him stomped.

There you have it. This shows that even while weakened, Batgod can beat the shit out of Nolimitsman.

Want more? Here is a scan proving Batgod is better than Nolimitsman and someone who can make a suit for anything, from Batmath Book 1: Beginner’s Guide:

No Caption Provided

Not convinced? Here are two more instances proving Batgod’s superiority:

Scan 1: Outspeeds Nolimitsman and VineForce Wally. So smart that both are confused. (Races: Batgod/Nolimitsman/VineForce Wally)

Scan 2: Choking Nolimitsman. Also confirms that Batgod>>>Gods. (Batgod: Victories and Triumphs)

Here is the final instance where he beat Nolimitsman, from Batgod: Prep Files #6:

No Caption Provided

You can see his cape on Batgod’s throne.

This section without a doubt proves:

• Batgod is beyond nolimits/omnipotence
  • Batgod has stomped Nolimitsman on many occasions, even while weakened
  • Thus Batgod will stomp him this time as well
  • Batgod oneshots

Vs VineForce Wally West

As has been proven in the previous section, Batgod>>>> nolimitsman and even God. Considering Wally isn’t L I M I T L E S S, he should be stomped by someone who is beyond that. And here are some instances where he beat Wally.

In fact here is Wally stating that that pecking order has changed when Batgod came. Batgod>Flash #3:

No Caption Provided

This already means that Batgod>>>>Wally. It also means Batgod can blitz both Nolimitsman and Wally, seeing as Wally is beyond L I M I T L E S S in speed.

Here is Batgod standing over the dead bodies of some nerds and Wally:

No Caption Provided

Here is him outspeeding Wally and confusing him(because he’s so smart that being with him confuses you):

No Caption Provided

This means that Nolimitsman and Wally will be confused the entire fight, making it easier for Batgod.

And here is one last instance where Batgod stomps Wally in an armor that makes him weaker. Batgod Vs The Justice League

No Caption Provided

Consistent Feats>Fights

Now some think that consistent feats>fights and I have just the feats to still prove Batgod stomps.

In Batgod vs TOAA, TOAA was terrified by Batgod:

No Caption Provided

And here is an even more impressive feat, Batgod godstomping VineForce Silver “imma throw a black hole at your face” Surfer through sheer skill, he literally kills him:

No Caption Provided

This means that Batgod’s skill>>>Silver “imma throw a black hole at your face” Surfer who is>TOAA and TOAA=Nolimitsman who is >VineForce Wally. And here is one more feat of Batgod beating Darkseid(a very low end feat):

No Caption Provided

Same Darkseid pimpslaped Nolimitsman:

No Caption Provided

This just shows how weak Nolimitsman is, since Darkseid got killed by stairs:

No Caption Provided

This means Batgod>>>>>>>>Stairs>>>>>>Darkseid>>>>>>>Nolimitsman>>>>>>VineForce Wally West.

Clearly, Batgod rekts his way through.

Prep:

Batgod will wear those two armors that weakened him and proceed to stomp these fools.

Rebuttals:

Death Battle said so therefor he can beat anyone because reasons, Thanos? blinks him to death, Living Tribunal? Pimp slaps into oblivion, T.O.A.A?coughs and accidentally kills him because and I'll say it again because reasons.

ScrewAttack Superman >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Vine Force Flash > Bat-God and this is still an understatement

As you see Flash and Bats have limits, Clark is limitless we all know who wins this.

Incorrect. TOAA was just terrified by Batgod, his stomp by Batgod was nowhere the humiliation Nolimitsman got. Plus in that instance where Batgod terrified him, TOAA was amped, im truth, this is how it is:

Batgod>>>>Amped TOAA>Stairs>Regular TOAA>Darkseid>Nolimitsman>Vineforce Wally West.

a simpler version:

Batgod>Everyone and everything.

As for Batsy well this is his fate in a nutshell. REKT GG.

Batgod let him, amped him extensively. Merciful Batgod felt so sad at the humiliation Nolimitsman keeps getting, he thought he would let him win for once.

Strategy/Summary:

• Batgod will weaken himself with some armors.
  • Batgod already stomped Nolimitsman and Wally. Either through intellect, skill, speed or raw power. Same thing here. He is beyond being L I M I T L E S S and should stomp you.

@streak619@kevd4wg@chronicplane done

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lawl

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@causeimbatman: Wonderful, I'll get a post up in a few days to stop your insufferable lowballing.

darthjhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#42 darthjhawk  Moderator
anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 anthp2000  Moderator  Online
No Caption Provided

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

I'm pretty sure that VineForce Wally West is overmatched her. As powerful as he is, he is just Nigh-Omnipotent, maybe Omnipotent at best. He is not like DB Supes and Batgod, who are clearly above Omnipotent beings if we lowball them. But lets see if GazzilionIMPsperAttosecondFasterthantimeandInfinityMan can take them down. T4V ;)

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khael: Chew is a heretic. A traitor.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@causeimbatman: How dare you? Let me remind you of his might...

He actually believes this, no joke

I can’t think of a way where Batman can overcome Living Tribunal, this probably would be the first time where he would rely on allies. Perhaps Nightwing, Robin, Batgirl, Catwoman can lend a hand here.

Batman with the right equipment. In fact, he can range from a building buster to as far as a multiverse buster depending on what prep he had made.

Just because Thanos can beat nigh-omnis with his prep doesn’t mean he can beat Batman with prep. ABC logic doesn’t work that way. There’s no feat that shows that Thanos can beat an ordinary human via wits. An ordinary human doesn’t necessary mean he’s at a huge disadvantage to a superhuman. It all depends on the scenario. Batman feats wise has shown he is better at manipulating scenarios to his advantage.

- Wenjun Chew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lord_Titan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers