Telekinetic Telepaths: Fight!

spekqj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By spekqj

I'll give it to Cassandra Nova. She has every abilities and skills that Charles Xavier has but more aggressive and cruel. Although Mr. Sinister is an opponent who should not be taken lightly, he's never shown the capabilities that Cassandra displayed during the New X-men series.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Esquire

Can she put down Sinister's HF, though? With his molecular control of his own body, he's ridiculously durable. And he's a heck of a psionic in his own right.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By jeanroygrant

BUMP.

mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By mrtrickster

cassandra nova curbstomps

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Esquire

I still think this could be an interesting battle.

BitterParadise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With a more modern opinion I'm gonna go ahead and say I don't see how Cassandra can really win this. There's nothing that Cassandra can do Sinister can't do better. And he's dangerously smarter then her, unless you're also gonna make the case Cassandra could beat Nate Grey and Apocalypse then she's not getting far here. Especially considering he has more abilities and equipment.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Ignoring Sinister just being flat-out weaker in TP he has nothing to get past the intangibility if push comes to shove!

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With a more modern opinion I'm gonna go ahead and say I don't see how Cassandra can really win this. There's nothing that Cassandra can do Sinister can't do better. And he's dangerously smarter then her, unless you're also gonna make the case Cassandra could beat Nate Grey and Apocalypse then she's not getting far here. Especially considering he has more abilities and equipment.

Out of context alert! He only beat Nate with a psychic trap that he primed within his memories etc. Not sure why Apoc matters any when he's his own shitter.

Jirou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bitterparadise said:

Out of context alert! He only beat Nate with a psychic trap that he primed within his memories etc. Not sure why Apoc matters any when he's his own shitter.

Rude.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nova

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jirou said:
@professorrespect said:
@bitterparadise said:

Rude.

Rude but true

Demogoblin1414

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mr Sinster will close the distance and hit her