Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 106

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By tomlikesfries

Vs.

Rules:

• The teams are willing to work together.

• Battle takes place in a populated NYC.
  • Morals off for everyone.
  • Pre-Flashpoint/Pre-Marvel NOW! feats only.
  • Slade has a single promethium blade and Batman has unlimited batarangs and a grappling hook.
  • Cap has his shield and Shiva has dual katanas.
Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Team 1.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 rogueshadow  Moderator
generator2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Shiva beat Nightwing with ease, getting rid of him is nothing. Team 1 overwhelms DS.

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The way I see it, Cap can take Deathstroke down with minor to mid-level difficulty, but Shiva can take down Grayson with utter ease.

tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 106

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Wolverine008

Batman? Now things are debatable indeed.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 rogueshadow  Moderator

Batman? Now things are debatable indeed.

Yeah, I'd actually say team 2 now.

batmannflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 30

Cap & Shiva

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By CF12793

Morals off makes this out to be a very interesting fight. It's pretty damn even. I'd still put my money on Team 1.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Wolverine008

Not sure who I'd put my money on here. Looking at Batman vs Lady Shiva, Bruce should take a majority when things are all said and done. He's sporting a similar level of skill along with being the all around superior physical specimen. With Captain America vs Deathstroke, I would usually lean towards Slade due to his superior gear like blast staff, bombs, etc., but with him only sporting promethium armor and sword here, I would actually give Steve a majority. He's got a similar level of physicality to Slade, even beating him out in terms of strength, and he does have the shield. He also has a similar level of skill and Slade is at a disadvantage here in that he doesn't have the knowledge he has of most top tiers he's faced to break them down via his tactical ability. All it depends on who drops who first. The Captain America fan in me wants to say Steve can finish Slade first, but looking at things realistically, I would say that Batman should drop Lady Shiva beforehand.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By reaverlation

@rogueshadow: I agree but in a difficult fight.Batman can easily stalemate either of Team 1 but I see Deathstroke gaining a 6/10 majority wins with either of them allowing Slade to help Batman out with his opponent. But this is a good match nonetheless though that @tomlikesfries made. :)

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wanna say stalemate leaning more towards team 1 though because I think Deathstroke is > or equal to Cap but Lady Shiva is > than batman.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By XiiX

Leaning towards Team 1(though not at all sure).

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

Slade beats Cap in a good fight.
Shiva beats Bat in a good fight.
Slade beats Shiva.

Team 2.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade beats Shiva.

Team 2.

Under these stipulations, why?

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

@pokeysteve said:

Slade beats Shiva.

Team 2.

I figure they're equal or close to it in stats and skill but Slade is way higher in intelligence. People argue that Bruce could take Cap. It's one of the most common battles here but we've seen Slade stomp the s**t out of Batman even with full gear. Not really evidence but something to consider.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve: Saying that since people think Batman can take a majority over Captain America and Slade has stomped Bruce, he should win is kind of ABC logic really, Even then, Bruce has beaten Slade in Detective Comics #710, and even one shotted him before in the Batman/Superman annual from 2006, so it's not even completely solid ABC logic. Slade's intelligence also isn't going to be that much of a game changing factor. To use ABC logic myself, the common consensus is that Wolverine beats Deathstroke 7/10, and I don't think anyone is going to try argue Jame is as smart or tactical as Slade. Plus, Steve is an extremely intelligent and versatile combatant himself. Both Black Panther and Kang the Conqueror(Two high end geniuses) have noted that Steve almost instantaneously adapts to opponent's fighting styles/combat situations, and Steve has noted before that the Super Soldier Serum has given him a eidetic memory which has allowed him to memorize every military tactic, and apply it to a situation.

darkbeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: how is Cap stronger then DS? DS has the strength of 10 men Cap is only peak human.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Wolverine008

@darkbeam said:

@wolverine08: how is Cap stronger then DS? DS has the strength of 10 men Cap is only peak human.

The strength of ten men bit is just hyperbole, and Captain America is not a "peak human" despite the overwhelming myth. He has bios listing him as an enhanced human, the scientists who oversaw the Project Rebirth experiment on Steve called his physical state after the experiment that of the next step of human evolution, and one of Captain America's premier writers of the modern age, Ed Brubaker, has said that the comparisons between Steve and Batman physically are silly, and that Steve is the next step of human evolution physically. Besides that, do you know of any peak humans in comics whom run at 60 MPH, see bullets moving at slow motion, tank explosions that level apartments with their base durability, and have low level healing factors? Captain America is stronger than Pre 52 Deathstroke looking at feats.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08 said:

@pokeysteve said:

Slade beats Shiva.

Team 2.

I figure they're equal or close to it in stats and skill but Slade is way higher in intelligence. People argue that Bruce could take Cap. It's one of the most common battles here but we've seen Slade stomp the s**t out of Batman even with full gear. Not really evidence but something to consider.

Stomp the s**t out of? That's a bit of an exaggeration there, Deathstroke could barely stand after they're fight and remarked that Batman hits harder than metahumans. Slade was so exhausted that he got beaten by a guy who kicks dead horses for a living right afterwards.

With the element of surprise, Batman has beaten Deathstroke twice - compared to Slade's mere one.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@darkbeam said:

The strength of ten men bit is just hyperbole, and Captain America is not a "peak human" despite the overwhelming myth. He has bios listing him as an enhanced human, the scientists who oversaw the Project Rebirth experiment on Steve called his physical state after the experiment that of the next step of human evolution, and one of Captain America's premier writers of the modern age, Ed Brubaker, has said that the comparisons between Steve and Batman physically are silly, and that Steve is the next step of human evolution physically. Besides that, do you know of any peak humans in comics whom run at 60 MPH, see bullets moving at slow motion, tank explosions that level apartments with their base durability, and have low level healing factors? Captain America is stronger than Pre 52 Deathstroke looking at feats.

Na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na...

darkbeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By darkbeam

@wolverine08: how is it hyperbole? Dc has specifically stated that DS has the strength of 10 men.Now this is hyperbole Sorry I can't use scans I'm on my phone right now,so I'll just use links.This is Cyclops saying that he can rip a planet in half with he's optic blast,it's hyperbole Becuase he hasn't shown that he can do that and Becuase Marvel hasn't said that he's opticblast is that strong.Heres the link http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111116655/3592324-2318094-juggernautcyclops.jpg

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Wolverine008

@darkbeam: It's just hyperbole because like Cyclops, it's really just a statement, and even then, Steve has pulled of a plethora of feats that would require 10 men to achieve in real life.

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

team deathstroke ftw

Batking200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It depends. If it's slade vs shiva and cap vs batman, batman stalemates until slade beats shiva and they wrap up Steve. I think either on team two could handle shiva. Batman would be the better choice in terms of skill, but slade could simply overpower her. The same could be said for Steve.

darkbeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: I do agree that Cap has better feats then a peak level human,but I still wouldn't say that he has the strength of 10 men.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Wolverine008
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkbeam said:

@wolverine08: how is it hyperbole? Dc has specifically stated that DS has the strength of 10 men.Now this is hyperbole Sorry I can't use scans I'm on my phone right now,so I'll just use links.This is Cyclops saying that he can rip a planet in half with he's optic blast,it's hyperbole Becuase he hasn't shown that he can do that and Becuase Marvel hasn't said that he's opticblast is that strong.Heres the link http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111116655/3592324-2318094-juggernautcyclops.jpg

Steve has been stated to have the strength of 10 men before as well:

No Caption Provided

Feat wise I would say they are even as well.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Ah, I forgot about that instance. Thanks.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0metheus: Meh, who am I kidding. Batman tanks punches from Superman! He's definitely an enhanced human!

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By jashro44

@pokeysteve said:

@wolverine08 said:

@pokeysteve said:

Slade beats Shiva.

Team 2.

Stomp the s**t out of? That's a bit of an exaggeration there, Deathstroke could barely stand after they're fight and remarked that Batman hits harder than metahumans. Slade was so exhausted that he got beaten by a guy who kicks dead horses for a living right afterwards.

With the element of surprise, Batman has beaten Deathstroke twice - compared to Slade's mere one.

To be fair in detective comics 710 Deathstroke wasn't really paying attention to batman and was more focused on there job all though I agree saying Slade stomped Bruce is an exaggeration

Right to left.

Erick_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 wins
Shiva will be the first one in go down imo

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: That's why I said "with the element of surprise".

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zjun_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Zjun_

Morals off? Lol.

Batman EMPs and mini-nukes Cap.

And Deathstroke p!mpslaps Shiva to death (but in a good fight).

Mr. Z~kun

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By jashro44

@zjun_ said:

Morals off? Lol.

Mr. Z~kun

OP has limited Bruces gear it seems. Also how would an EMP affect captain america?

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Wolverine008

@zjun_ said:

Morals off? Lol.

Mr. Z~kun

Batman doesn't have EMPs and nukes as standard equipment.............................. and the OP laid out clearly what he has here.....

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By renamed040924

@darkbeam: Average man can bench 135, meaning if that single statement is 100% accurate, Deathstroke's limit is 1,350 pounds. Bane must be stronger than him.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkbeam: Average man can bench 135, meaning if that single statement is 100% accurate, Deathstroke's limit is 1,350 pounds. Bane must be stronger than him.

How much does Bane bench?

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By FukYouRenchamp

@pr0metheus: Meh, who am I kidding. Batman tanks punches from Superman! He's definitely an enhanced human!

He also shot Darkseid and hurt the Spectre, He is obviously an enhanced human!

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto said:

How much does Bane bench?

1,500, but I'm not sure if that's official bio or just something Comic Vine users came up with.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By FukYouRenchamp

@wolverine08 said:

@zjun_ said:

Morals off? Lol.

Mr. Z~kun

Batman doesn't have EMPs and nukes as standard equipment.............................. and the OP laid out clearly what he has here.....

How would an EMP effect Captain America in anyway,anyway?

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08 said:

@zjun_ said:

Morals off? Lol.

Mr. Z~kun

Make him less patriotic?

darkbeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zjun_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Zjun_
@jashro44 said:

OP has limited Bruces gear it seems. Also how would an EMP affect captain america?
@wolverine08 said:

My apologies, just read the OP properly -- xD.

Hm... This is a close battle. I'm still going to rooting for team 2, because Slade can close the gap with Shiva. And he can help Bats when he's fighting Cap (but Cap wins barely against Bats if they played out the whole battle due to OPs limitations).

Mr. Z~kun

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0metheus said:

@wolverine08 said:

@zjun_ said:

Morals off? Lol.

Mr. Z~kun

Make him less patriotic?

Who do you think this is, Captain Britain?

It's impossible to not be 1000% patriotic at all times or you are drowned in hamburgers and guns.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

batman and deathstroke win