Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By beautifulrevery

Alright, let's see how this goes

Buu Family

Majin Buu, Evil Majin Buu(the grey one in case anyone was wondering), Super Buu(Gohan absorbed), and Kid Buu

vs

Thor, Wonder Woman, Superman, and Sentry(no void)

morals: off

bloodlust: on

All are fighting to the best of their ability

The Buu's are working together and so is the comic team

Sentry doesn't have TP

Pre52 for DC Characters

(I don't have much knowledge of New 52 WW so if she's too weak/strong for this battle let me know and I'll switch her out)

Avatar image for cerberusprime3k
CerberusPrime3k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By CerberusPrime3k

Good lord

Buu Squad stomps......

Guardian_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Guardian_

@CerberusPrime3k said:

Good lord

Buu Squad stomps......

mhanuroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By mhanuroth

BUU stomps

thanobomb1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By thanobomb1124

@PALADIN_ said:

@CerberusPrime3k said:

Good lord

Buu Squad stomps......

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By NeonGameWave

Buu Family wrecks and slaughters.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8c48323d2d9
deactivated-5c8c48323d2d9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk and Wonderwoman go down hard and fast.

Superman & Sentry can take out 2 but not anymore and will therefore die.

Avatar image for beautifulrevery
beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By beautifulrevery

It can't be that bad. The comic team has some pretty heavy hitters. Should I make it pre52 for the DC characters? Maybe switch out Hulk for someone with more versatility? @soaringturkeys: @NeonGameWave: @CerberusPrime3k: @PALADIN_:

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#9  Edited By InnerVenom123

@thanobomb1124 said:

@PALADIN_ said:

@CerberusPrime3k said:

Good lord

Buu Squad stomps......

beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By beautifulrevery

@InnerVenom123 said:

@thanobomb1124 said:

@PALADIN_ said:

@CerberusPrime3k said:

Good lord

Buu Squad stomps......

I switched out Hulk for Thor. Better?

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By NeonGameWave

@beautifulrevery: Pre-52 would be better and Thor would be a good addition for the Team.

beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By beautifulrevery

@NeonGameWave said:

@beautifulrevery: Pre-52 would be better and Thor would be a good addition for the Team.

Alright. Changes have been made

Avatar image for mypasswordis1234
mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By mypasswordis1234

Well Wonder Woman has nothing against the Buus, she would get absorbed or killed quick. Thor is very slow, but maybe the Mjolnir could save him from being absorbed immediately. Though his attacks wouldn't reach Buu. Superman is weak against magical beings and he couldn't do anything to destroy a Buu. If he unlucky, even a shemale Buu will appear(WW absorbed) and give him a humiliating beat. If he lucky, after a successful most powerful heat vision he will be absorbed.

Sentry isn't weak against magic, faster than Thor, more powerful than Wonder Woman, so he would be the last. But I don't think he could beat a family of Buu whose already absorbed some of his team.

Avatar image for parallax_hal_jordan
Parallax_Hal_Jordan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mypasswordis1234 said:

Well Wonder Woman has nothing against the Buus, she would get absorbed or killed quick. Thor is very slow, but maybe the Mjolnir could save him from being absorbed immediately. Though his attacks wouldn't reach Buu. Superman is weak against magical beings and he couldn't do anything to destroy a Buu. If he unlucky, even a shemale Buu will appear(WW absorbed) and give him a humiliating beat. If he lucky, after a successful most powerful heat vision he will be absorbed.

Sentry isn't weak against magic, faster than Thor, more powerful than Wonder Woman, so he would be the last. But I don't think he could beat a family of Buu whose already absorbed some of his team.

I'm wondering,why it would be humiliating for him to be beaten by someone stronger?It's because it's a "female"?(it couldn't be that,that's sexist) and if it's a 1v1 combat,it won't be a roflstomp either...

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By New_World_Order

Well what if Thor teleports the Buu's into the sun?

beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By beautifulrevery

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

Constant regeneration is probably my guess. In an instant before he's vaporized again Buu will probably teleport out of the sun. It's not like he can't. Majin Buu has show control over the smallest particles of himself so he may just teleport his individual body parts back to Earth but that's speculation that he can do that.

How is Thor going to teleport someone who has infinitely faster combat speed than him?

Sethlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Sethlol

DBZ wins here however OF Thor slaughters.

Warcry80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Warcry80

Buu team wins!

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By New_World_Order

@beautifulreverysaid:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

Constant regeneration is probably my guess. In an instant before he's vaporized again Buu will probably teleport out of the sun. It's not like he can't. Majin Buu has show control over the smallest particles of himself so he may just teleport his individual body parts back to Earth but that's speculation that he can do that.

How is Thor going to teleport someone who has infinitely faster combat speed than him?

The sun would be instant vaporization. Also Buu's wouldn't be able to telport out, the second their in there, game over. Thor has 3x FTL speed, and can swing Mjolnir twice the speed of light. Buu is not that fast, even if he was. Superman, Wonder Woman, or Sentry would be able to knock him into the portal.

beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By beautifulrevery

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@beautifulreverysaid:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

The sun would be instant vaporization. Also Buu's wouldn't be able to telport out, the second their in there, game over. Thor has 3x FTL speed, and can swing Mjolnir twice the speed of light. Buu is not that fast, even if he was. Superman, Wonder Woman, or Sentry would be able to knock him into the portal.

See Buu has been vaporized before and he still reforms. How would Buu not be able to teleport out? Also Thor has FTL travel speed. His combat and reaction speeds are pretty garbage in comparison to the other characters in this thread. Also why would Buu willingly go through a portal when they can stop their movement mid throw by flying? Let's just say that this is a straight up balls to the wall fight. No sun teleportation. Who wins then? Because that's what my intent was when making this thread.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By New_World_Order

@beautifulrevery said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@beautifulreverysaid:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

See Buu has been vaporized before and he still reforms. How would Buu not be able to teleport out? Also Thor has FTL travel speed. His combat and reaction speeds are pretty garbage in comparison to the other characters in this thread. Also why would Buu willingly go through a portal when they can stop their movement mid throw by flying? Let's just say that this is a straight up balls to the wall fight. No sun teleportation. Who wins then? Because that's what my intent was when making this thread.

Fine.

Avatar image for mypasswordis1234
mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By mypasswordis1234

@Parallax_Hal_Jordan said:

@mypasswordis1234 said:

I'm wondering,why it would be humiliating for him to be beaten by someone stronger?It's because it's a "female"?(it couldn't be that,that's sexist) and if it's a 1v1 combat,it won't be a roflstomp either...

Because a shemale Buu would be ugly. It would be a wtf moment. You can call me sexist or what, but if I could choose to who kill me, I would choose at least a badass enemy. And yes it's a roflstomp.

Miki1111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Miki1111

Buu family would absorb them all.

hyperbeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By hyperbeing

sentry can control matter and energy at a high level surpassing mm . he can complety wipe them all out and he matched with galactus who can kill all the buus with one blast.

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#25  Edited By FourthDeity

@CerberusPrime3k said:

Good lord

Buu Squad stomps......

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Pokergeist

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

Thor is a non factor. He is very slow Reaction Time (below high tier Street levelers) and will be Blitz by the Buss (All DBZ characters Blitz).

WW and Superman are the biggest hitters. They wont last either.

Sentry could use Molecule Manipulation but he was still fairly new with that power before turning Full Void.

Anyway I dont see what Superman or WW can do to put down any Buu and Thor gets Speed Blitz into a stupor.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By New_World_Order

@CadenceV2 said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

Thor is a non factor. He is very slow Reaction Time (below high tier Street levelers) and will be Blitz by the Buss (All DBZ characters Blitz).

WW and Superman are the biggest hitters. They wont last either.

Sentry could use Molecule Manipulation but he was still fairly new with that power before turning Full Void.

Anyway I dont see what Superman or WW can do to put down any Buu and Thor gets Speed Blitz into a stupor.

What are Buu's reaction feats?

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#28  Edited By comicace3

@InnerVenom123 said:

@thanobomb1124 said:

@PALADIN_ said:

@CerberusPrime3k said:

Good lord

Buu Squad stomps......

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Pokergeist

@ThunderGodsWrath: Well... If we use the example of Krillin and Master Roshi fighting a 2 minuet battle in .2 Seconds... then take into the account that later in the series people like Frieza and Goku moved too fast to be seen by guys who see .2 Seconds in slow mo.... then add in Buu moves too fast to be seen by the guys who can see .2 seconds in slow mo guys....

That would easily put Buu around speed of lightning if not faster.

Seriously DBZ guys base of the science alone are booking in Combat Speed at the highest Hyper sonic Speeds if not Speed of Light.

Thor cant even hadle a Mach 7 Quicksilver.