Boros (OPM) vs Might Guy (Naruto) vs Krillin (DBZ) vs Tetsuo (Akira)

• 87 results
zoldycklogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

First please realize that i am not one of the people who think that dbz characters are invincible and it's not even close to be my favorite show, but on the other hand by feats they show superiority to most comics...

why is everyone forgetting that krillin namek saga has two power levels. ( before getting his potentials unleashed by guru, and after that) after the powerup he is probably at the level or above saiyan saga vegeta... no?.. ok he is for sure stronger than piccolo when he destroyed the freaking moon with a shot. at this level he is far greater than moon level potential. when he was much weaker ( saiyan saga) he killed two saibamen by a single ki blast and they were at the level of raditz. raditz who was faster than piccolo and goku, the two whom even master roshi couldn't see when they were fighting at full speed. and roshi showed great speed feats not to mention Mr popo's statement about him moving faster than lightning. I seriously have no idea why people refer to this as a big lie! when a character (Mr popo) is stronger and faster than a character ( goku ) who is stronger and faster than another character ( roshi ) who is massively hypersonic ( remember how he caught 9 bullets without breaking a sweat and moved his hand fast enough to create a wind strong enough to blow a big man away?) says that he is faster than lightning... i believe him.

back on track.. krillin here is stronger, faster, and more skilled than everyone. the only person who can keep up with him is boros. he doesn't have calculated speed feats but his regeneration abilities are remarkable.

so i think: krillin> zebra >>boros>guy ( if regeneration isn't a factor)

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caped_baldy: If what you are saying is true then why does everyone say Thanos, Thor, and Sentry can easily beat anyone from dragon ball?

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zoldycklogic: Supposedly Zebra is at least cell saga tier now. I'm not caught up on Toriko yet, but from what I've heard he should be above Krillin. Boros and 8 Guy both have better feats than Krillin. Krillin can beat regular Guy, but I don't see him beating anyone else here.

Also even if Krillin is faster than lighting, I'm pretty sure everyone else here is too so that doesn't matter.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6c6de088804
deactivated-5c6c6de088804

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss said:

@caped_baldy: If what you are saying is true then why does everyone say Thanos, Thor, and Sentry can easily beat anyone from dragon ball?

You already told me that you don't know much about Marvel. Thanos has an amazing versatility and shields that have endured crazy stuff, like blasts from an enraged Odin. He's an entirely different animal than Thor and Sentry at normal levels.

Thor and Sentry are supersonic by feats in combat, DB characters like Roshi without amps already matched those levels and by Saiyan Saga they were fodder. High Tiers from Namek should take them down quite easily given than Planet Busting was child's play to them(remember that Frieza nuked Planet Vegeta in his first form?) and they had massively hypersonic speed. Thor has admitted that street level guys are faster than him when it comes down to combat and Sentry best speed feat is catching a bullet from a sniper rifle.

zoldycklogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: @alextheboss: i think that dragon ball super characters like super saiyan god, beerus, HiT, champa.... Can beat thanos but no dbz character showed anything that could stand a chance against him. Thor and sentry on the other hand can be handled by cyborg saga characters easily. When it comes to dragon ball, hax can be cancelled by power.

I said that mr. Popo was faster than lightning, raditz is much faster... Nappa called him a weakling, nappa was afraid of vegeta who is much stronger and faster. And that's where ktillin is at namek saga.

Boros and zebra have no speed feats of such. Only might guy showed near lightspeed.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caped_baldy:

this thread has people saying Sentry is close to light speed.

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/sentry/4005-1454/forums/how-fast-is-the-sentry-much-faster-than-the-speed--534706/

Most people say Thanos beats Superman and Superman is FTL.

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/superman-vs-thanos-28340/

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss said:

@caped_baldy:

this thread has people saying Sentry is close to light speed.

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/sentry/4005-1454/forums/how-fast-is-the-sentry-much-faster-than-the-speed--534706/

Most people say Thanos beats Superman and Superman is FTL.

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/superman-vs-thanos-28340/

He can fly at the speed of light, and even FTL when he needs to, but his combat speed is nowhere near that. Nor his reactions.

I can assure you that.

That's because Thanos edges him out stat wise, in everything sans speed. Like by a lot. Than goes around stomping planet busters like Beta Ray Bill and Thor.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zoldycklogic:

I said that mr. Popo was faster than lightning,

He also said to be as calm as the sky. it could be considered a metaphor. Even if he was the speed of lighting, we don't know how much faster they got over time. Dragon ball characters are massively hypersonic. By at least the Buu saga they should be relativistic

Krillin however has never even proven he surpassed saiyan saga Vegeta. He isn't strong enough to beat Boros, Zebra, or 8 gates Guy.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caped_baldy: Then why does everyone say these characters beat dbz characters who have relativistic combat speed and reaction times and can bust planets? Aren't some Marvel and DC characters galaxy+ level?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss said:

@caped_baldy: Then why does everyone say these characters beat dbz characters who have relativistic combat speed and reaction times and can bust planets? Aren't some Marvel and DC characters galaxy+ level?

Because they are biased and most people don't like DBZ since the fanbase(sadly) has millions of fanboys? Marvel characters who are Galaxy level are abstracts, cosmic forces or high tier reality warpers, not guys like Thor or Sentry nor Thanos.

zoldycklogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: physically he is weaker than them but his ki blasts are strong enough to cause serious damage to really durable characters. Especially the destructo disk that showed no limitation in the manga. Form two frieza was scared of it he had to dodge. Slower opponents will be cut in half by it. But this is where boros' regeneration will be handy.

TOATOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By TOATOAA

@caped_baldy: boros is physically the 2nd strongest person here i dont remember krillin doing anything as

1-destroying half a space ship wish should be comparable to a city in size with a single punch

2-kicking something so hard it goes to space in a second (may i remind you that guy has 0 durability feats and krillin cant survive in the vaccume of space)

3-also found this on a reddit post and this should put his speed way above krillin and guy :

the explosion here : *http://manga.life/read-online/OnepunchMan/chapter-36/index-1/page-26* was not because boros rebounding off the ground it was because when he was running towards saitama *http://manga.life/read-online/OnepunchMan/chapter-36/index-1/page-23* look at the ground now imagine he was doing this attack *http://manga.life/read-online/OnepunchMan/chapter-36/index-1/page-24* now imagine how fast he must be going him and saitama he was doing all those attacks and got punched by saitama and all of that before the ground even exploded (sorry for not uploading scans my internet is sh*t)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toatoaa:Well, that's certainly fast but wasn't Guy massively hypersonic? I never argued on the outcome of the battle tho, since i'm not that knowledgeable on Guy's capabilties or feats. But yeah, i agree, Krillin gets murked badly.

TOATOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caped_baldy: yeah its really just up to you to compare between them and see for yourself who do you think is the fastest

TrueAustralian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By TrueAustralian

Guy can be scaled off of other characters as well, Boros cannot. We can only assume he is faster than everyone but Saitama at the point he shows up.

Avatar image for det_batsuperman
Det_BatSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geistalt said:

Boros, because he literally cannot die until he faces Saitama.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toatoaa:Well, that's certainly fast but wasn't Guy massively hypersonic? I never argued on the outcome of the battle tho, since i'm not that knowledgeable on Guy's capabilties or feats. But yeah, i agree, Krillin gets murked badly.

Guy is pushing lightspeed easily, with unlimited nightmoth everyone here gets erased by it pretty much. It bends space which scientifically requires more energy than a galaxy full of stars can give off, he'd shoot through the moon if he aimed for it.

Im not sure about tetsuo but out of those three Guy easily is above them.

TOATOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guy is pushing lightspeed easily, with unlimited nightmoth everyone here gets erased by it pretty much. It bends space which scientifically requires more energy than a galaxy full of stars can give off, he'd shoot through the moon if he aimed for it.

Im not sure about tetsuo but out of those three Guy easily is above them.

No Caption Provided

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Krillin (Namek Saga+) > Gai > Krillin (Saiyan Saga) > Boros > Testsuo

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toatoaa said:
No Caption Provided

Gravitational lensing, how about you expand your knowledge a bit and research it.

Overwarrior2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zebra wins easily. If was current Krillin or prime krillin, then i think it is definitely a close one between those 2. People view Krillin as a joke but he got pretty insanely powerful at he (Cell saga). After those 2 its Boros, then probably Guy

TOATOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By TOATOAA

@cosmic_lantern: like i know you have to be fast to distort spacetime but it does not take light speed to and plus that was just his kick not the speed he was moving at

distorting space takes also the mass of the body and alot of speed and since might guy was blitzing madara we can assume he was going at massively hypersonic+ speeds since madara is massively hypersonic

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toatoaa said:

@cosmic_lantern: like i know you have to be fast to distort spacetime but it does not take light speed to and plus that was just his kick not the speed he was moving at

You're joking right? You obviously didn't look it up, you have to bend light itself for this to be even remotely possible that means distorting dark matter of the current cluster of stars, saying it's 'hypersonic' is the largest downplay of such a move it's ridiculous.

T'is why I clearly stated 'Night moth makes them no more' nobody here has the feats to even see it coming let alone do anything about it.

distorting space takes also the mass of the body and alot of speed and since might guy was blitzing madara we can assume he is massively hypersonic

The guy who can spit out lightspeed attacks getting blitzed to no end classifies as massively hypersonic? The raikage is massively hypersonic and he's a microbe at this point. Why should I just assume he's massively hypersonic when in 7th he was already able to blitz Madara?

TOATOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toatoaa said:

You're joking right? You obviously didn't look it up, you have to bend light itself for this to be even remotely possible that means distorting dark matter of the current cluster of stars, saying it's 'hypersonic' is the largest downplay of such a move it's ridiculous.

no i looked it up and the guy that said you need to be light speed is completely wrong

T'is why I clearly stated 'Night moth makes them no more' nobody here has the feats to even see it coming let alone do anything about it.

The guy who can spit out lightspeed attacks getting blitzed to no end classifies as massively hypersonic? The raikage is massively hypersonic and he's a microbe at this point. Why should I just assume he's massively hypersonic when in 7th he was already able to blitz Madara?

i dont remember madara being light speed can you plz post scans or links ?

also even if might guy was that fast he has 0 durability feats ( just moving was causing him pain) and he is likely just moon level (also if that kick really bended space and light madara would've been turned to ash by that point but no he wasnt he was still able to regenerate wish debunks your point of might guy bending light

also what makes you think that an attack that worked on madara would work on boros ? boros has a far greater heeling factor than that of madara he has also more raw power energy attacks that could destroy the planet

oh and he also has unlimited time here so he wont die from overwhelming his body and not to mention "meteoric burst > night guy"

TrueAustralian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this battle composite feats or manga only?

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_lantern: I'm pretty sure most people say night guy is relativistic. And using science to say Guy moved at light speed doesn't make sense because science says anything with mass can't move at the speed of light.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toatoaa said:

i dont remember madara being light speed can you plz post scans or links ?

Madara spits out two confirmed lightspeed attacks and can react to instantaneous teleportation, he's above OPM period.

also even if might guy was that fast he has 0 durability feats ( just moving was causing him pain) and he is likely just moon level (also if that kick really bended space and light madara would've been turned to ash by that point but no he wasnt he was still able to regenerate wish debunks your point of might guy bending light

I don't even know what this gibberish means, what's been 'debunked'? If Guy has Unlimited 8th he's not going to be seen nor tagged here, Boros gets erased by one indirect hit which creates craters larger than several Mountains. Not to mention not only does the illustration show space being distorted, Madara clearly says this aswell:

No Caption Provided

The fact it didn't obliterate Madara utterly speaks for itself, he's incredibly durable, however he was almost killed.

also what makes you think that an attack that worked on madara would work on boros ? boros has a far greater heeling factor than that of madara he has also more raw power energy attacks that could destroy the planet

Mk, go ahead show me Speed, Durability, Strength and D/C feats that make this true? Boros will have nothing to regenerate from anyways, A casaul wrist flick is possibly all that's needed.

oh and he also has unlimited time here so he wont die from overwhelming his body and not to mention "meteoric burst > night guy"

So does guy? The pressure point in his heart won't burn out. Also that claim is based on absolutely nothing but fanbased hype.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Cosmic_Lantern

@cosmic_lantern: I'm pretty sure most people say night guy is relativistic. And using science to say Guy moved at light speed doesn't make sense because science says anything with mass can't move at the speed of light.

Whatever source you got that lie from is plainly put, bullshit. Their are numerous phenomenon that occur beyond the Speed of Light, nothing can move EQUAL to the speed of light. Quantum entanglement and Negative matter (Again gravitational lensing) are perfect examples of such.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss said:

Whatever source you got that lie from is plainly put, bullshit. Their are numerous phenomenon that occur beyond the Speed of Light, nothing can move EQUAL to the speed of light. Quantum entanglement and Negative matter (Again gravitational lensing) are perfect examples of such.

It seems like the only things that can go faster than light according to current theories are things that are always going faster than light, or travel by special methods like wormholes. To accelerate to lightspeed supposedly infinite energy is required. And since humans have never observed things with mass moving at light speed, using science try and say Guy was going lightspeed doesn't make much sense.

Under the special theory of relativity, a particle (that has rest mass) with subluminal velocity needs infinite energy to accelerate to the speed of light, although special relativity does not prohibit the existence of particles that travel faster than light at all times (tachyons).

Examples of apparent FTL proposals are the Alcubierre drive and the traversable wormhole, although their physical plausibility is uncertain.

Since Special Relativity theory appears correct even under the extreme speed conditions of a particle accelerator, it is unlikely we will ever find a way to travel through space at a speed greater than (or even equal to) the speed of light. However, if your goal is to get from one place to another distant place in a time less than it would take to get there by normal space travel (at a speed less than light), there may be some way to get from one place to another without traveling "through the intervening space", by going through some sort of wormhole or other tunnel, but at the moment such ideas are nearly entirely speculative

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tetsuo because reality warping...

TOATOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By TOATOAA

@cosmic_lantern: no one in naruto is light speed just because the name of the attack has light in it

No Caption Provided

and look at boros healing factor he regenerated from being blown to bits in a moment i dont remember madara doing that in fact it took him a while just to regenerate top half of his body

TOATOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_lantern: you know what lets use a calc that i found and see how fast madara is

No Caption Provided

Object = 2atan (Object_Size/(Panel_Height/tan(70/2)))

Using this calculator the result is a little less than 3950 km

Minimum distance between the earth and the moon is 363104 km

Madara was somewhere between his CT before he started traveling.

Via pixel scaling from Gallavant's calc

Crater = 28 px = 289.87 km

Altitude of CT = 138 px = 1428 km

Total distance traveled by madara = 363104 - 3950 - 1428 = 357726 km

Timeframe

Once madara started moving he dropped his CT and the CT reached the altitude on the 3rd image after madara reached the moon.

No Caption Provided

By pixel scaling (again from gallavant's calc)

The meteor = 78 px = 237 km

Altitude = 300 px = 911 km

Distance the meteors traveled = 1428-911 =517 km

Using this free fall formula h=1/2*g*t^2

t= 321 sec

Speed =Distance / Time = 357726000 / 321 = 1114411.2 m/s (mach 3277) madara's actual speed not a fan calc but an actual calc

No Caption Provided

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toatoaa said:

@cosmic_lantern: no one in naruto is light speed just because the name of the attack has light in it

Yet the author himself clarifies that this most certainly is the case, and the fact that we just seen Guy distort space.

and look at boros healing factor he regenerated from being blown to bits in a moment i dont remember madara doing that in fact it took him a while just to regenerate top half of his body

This is cool and all but Saitama doesn't compare to Guy either, neither have feats to even suggest they could see guy let alone dream of touching him. Like I said the shockwave of Guys punch elminates boros with relative ease.

@toatoaa said:

@cosmic_lantern: you know what lets use a calc that i found and see how fast madara is

No Caption Provided

Timeframe

Once madara started moving he dropped his CT and the CT reached the altitude on the 3rd image after madara reached the moon.

No Caption Provided

t= 321 sec

Speed =Distance / Time = 357726000 / 321 = 1114411.2 m/s (mach 3277) madara's actual speed not a fan calc but an actual calc

No Caption Provided

Lmfao, 'actual calc' doesn't exist it's all fan made nonsense, that brings nothing to the illustrated manga. You can't determine the distance on pannel unless its stated, illustrations can be scaled and that last one utterly shows a perfect example of it whilst dismissing any credibility.

TOATOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@toatoaa said:

Yet the author himself clarifies that this most certainly is the case, and the fact that we just seen Guy distort space.

This is cool and all but Saitama doesn't compare to Guy either, neither have feats to even suggest they could see guy let alone dream of touching him. Like I said the shockwave of Guys punch elminates boros with relative ease.

@toatoaa said:

No Caption Provided

Timeframe

No Caption Provided

t= 321 sec

No Caption Provided

Lmfao, 'actual calc' doesn't exist it's all fan made nonsense, that brings nothing to the illustrated manga. You can't determine the distance on pannel unless its stated, illustrations can be scaled and that last one utterly shows a perfect example of it whilst dismissing any credibility.

No Caption Provided

Fan Calcs mean jack shit.

TOATOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers