BM Naruto vs the Espada

Avatar image for mcu-defender333
MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll BM Naruto vs the Espada (164 votes)

BM Naruto 29%
Espada 71%

So because that other thread became horribly derailed, thought I'd make this to open things up a bit to others as some apparently believe this is worth discussing.

BM Naruto goes to face all 10 Espada (Yammy is in his zero form). BM Naruto begins as normal, with his cloak (does not start with Kurama avatar but can access it if he wants). The Espada all begin in their first/second resurreccions (strongest forms).

They start facing each other 100 meters away (due to sheer size of Yammy, Espada are 20 meters from one another, standing in a horizontal line from Naruto). Battle takes place in an open wasteland.

Who wins?

• 
Avatar image for mcu-defender333
MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Edit: Espada are spaced 50m from one another (forgot about Barragan's death aura).

Earendill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Naruto low diff.

Avatar image for deactivated-600f199354a16
deactivated-600f199354a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto low diff stomps

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto nukes

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Espada mid diff at worst. He's not beating this hax.

Zommari would honestly solo, but it's Zommari so watch people forget his powers.

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wank-Kai! Lol at Zommari beating Naruto.

Naruto low-diffs these trash fodders.

CaptFalcon725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That is an awful lot of hax for Naruto to overcome.

Zommari's compulsion to do the things...
Szayelaporro's voodoo doll sciencey hax...
Barragan's death touch...

And the brute force of Starrk, Harribel, Ulquiorra, and Grimmjow...esp if we use EofS/Best versions of each.

Naruto can probably win if he immediately activates the Kurama avatar and blitzes and spams Bijuudamas OR uses a gajillion shadow clones to confuse the enemy...

BUT if he fights like Naruto would, ONE of these hax will hit him. Spamming multiple shadow clones against an enemy he doesn't know yet is not really in character for Naruto.

olajoe1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-66376b8b3c92c
deactivated-66376b8b3c92c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto.

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Gilateen

Naruto beats all of them, Espadas 5-10 are fodder only 1-4 Espadas can do something but still get Rekted.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shocking how the only in-depth, non-bias post is the only one considering Zommari's powers.

It's actually more wank to assume Naruto can resist sovereign manipulation

Give hax resistance feats, Naruto doesn't have the stat gap to counter the hax, so there goes that.

adamantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto loses yes he's above any of the 1v1 but he's not beating them all at once.

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Espada low diff.

Naruto wankers always try to ignore hax that can beat their favourite character cause they have no resistance to it , but try to do the same with genjutsu(wich are weaker).

Zommari can solo , Barragan can solo if naruto go to close , R2 Ulqiorra can solo if he start off with lanza and cero oscuras , Starrk can solo if he is not act like usual and fight for real from the start.

If naruto try to tank Yammy's cero with kurama avatar , he wont be able to tank it without damage.

Also if naruto goes h2h most of the espada can beat him , naruto relies on energy based attacks and aoe attacks , he have nothing to do with a character who relies on physical stat and abilities and always fight h2h or in melle range with swords and other weapons.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto gets blitzed and haxed

Occhidifalco11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Espada stomps . Some of them can put up a fight even one on one like released starkk, barragan with his hax and R2 Ulquiorra

It should be at least someone like juubito or maybe sage mode hashi to beat this guys toghether

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zommari would honestly solo, but it's Zommari so watch people forget his powers.

Avatar image for deactivated-6043ec881391e
deactivated-6043ec881391e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Espada stomping BM Naruto is laughable. The only things potent enough to harm Naruto are Lanza, Respira and Zommari's hax.

Nothing but mindset is stopping Naruto from bullrushing the opposing team with TBB nukes. However, I do agree that Zommari has the potential to solo if given the opportunity.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel: Dodging the ball itself? Naruto can fire it in barrages or as a laser, so the AoE is bound to catch to them considering they start within close range of each other. Unless you are arguing that the Espadas will disperse omnidirectionally and will non-stop dodge TBB explosions while simultaneously attack Naruto, they are bound to get caught.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel: Dodging the ball itself? Naruto can fire it in barrages or as a laser, so the AoE is bound to catch to them considering they start within close range of each other. Unless you are arguing that the Espadas will disperse omnidirectionally and will non-stop dodge TBB explosions while simultaneously attack Naruto, they are bound to get caught.

then you'll not only have to prove thats in character, but also that the 9 tails can track and hit things in the air that fast with either balls or lasers.

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That is an awful lot of hax for Naruto to overcome.

Yep

Zommari's compulsion to do the things...

Yep

Szayelaporro's voodoo doll sciencey hax...

Barragan's death touch...

Yep

And the brute force of Starrk, Harribel, Ulquiorra, and Grimmjow...esp if we use EofS/Best versions of each.

Naruto can probably win if he immediately activates the Kurama avatar and blitzes and spams Bijuudamas OR uses a gajillion shadow clones to confuse the enemy...

Gonna have to stop you right their. What speed feats does BM that suggest he can even tagg the top 4 espada??

BUT if he fights like Naruto would, ONE of these hax will hit him. Spamming multiple shadow clones against an enemy he doesn't know yet is not really in character for Naruto.

BM gets bliztes clones ant doing anything. The espada have far superior stats.

cKarma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah he can’t beat ALL of them...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel: Which is precisely why I said that would be a "mindset" thing, because it is massively OOC for Naruto to do that. Since OP hasn't mentioned mindset, I'm simply assuming both sides are IC. So in essence, we both agree on this point.

In all honesty? Naruto in that form should be fast enough to track them. I've seen calcs putting TBB at mid quad mach region (check that Madara vs Hashi calc, not that I'm saying I particularly agree with it). Naruto himself should be in that region of speed however, based on KCM being in the low end 4 digit mach speeds and intercepting multiple TBBs.

An IC move would be spamming shadow clones and nullifying their number advantage, so Naruto isn't necessarly out of options. Also, only Zommari and the top 4 Espada are relevant here.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel:

In all honesty? Naruto in that form should be fast enough to track them. I've seen calcs putting TBB at mid quad mach region (check that Madara vs Hashi calc, not that I'm saying I particularly agree with it).

They're not, base naruto has reacted to a TBB from kurama, and the kurama calc you're referring to is wildly overblown and assumes a lot. If we're going the calc route, then the feat itself can be debunked based on how long it took the water in the scan to fall back down

All in all, they're lightning speed at best, and thats being generous considering the naruto thing.

Naruto himself should be in that region of speed however, based on KCM being in the low end 4 digit mach speeds and intercepting multiple TBBs.

He's not. And intercepting them in the way he did isnt that impressive speedwise.

You know who's low end quad mach tho? Top 3-4 espadas in release

An IC move would be spamming shadow clones and nullifying their number advantage, so Naruto isn't necessarly out of options. Also, only Zommari and the top 4 Espada are relevant here.

Shadow clones spread out his power and really zommari would just use that to his advantage anyways with headshots

Djoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel: I know top Espadas are low end quad mach, I'm saying that BM Naruto is also around those speeds based on KCM Naruto outpacing V2 Raikage who is high end triple digit mach/very low end quad digit mach speeds (and not lIgHtniNG sPeeD like some people think he is).

You are also being generous with Zommari I think, he is already gonna have his hands full with an army of Naruto rushing him.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel: I know top Espadas are low end quad mach, I'm saying that BM Naruto is also around those speeds based on KCM Naruto outpacing V2 Raikage who is high end triple digit mach/very low end quad digit mach speeds (and not lIgHtniNG sPeeD like some people think he is).
why isn’t he just lightning speed?

You are also being generous with Zommari I think, he is already gonna have his hands full with an army of Naruto rushing him.
they can be cleared out with lanzas or oscurase, not to mention how they can’t rush him in the air

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@djoss said:

@leothegreatest: Who is going to blitz Naruto?

Seeing as how Madara praised the Raikage’s speed and then went on to easily react to BM Naruto; R1 Ulquorra and up can blitz him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel: On mobile so don’t expect anything fancy. So here’s why I think V2 Raikage exceeds lightning speed:

1) If we consider Kirin to be lightning speed, then Itachi having mentally processed that on-panel means he has lightning+ reactions (before the obvious “Itachi isn’t lightning speed himself” comes out, yes, this feat alone isn’t enough to prove he is lightning speed, other arguments could made for him though). Keep in mind the fact that Itachi had lowered reactions, confirmed by Zetsu.

2) I have no doubt in mind that we can both agree on the fact that a healthy MS Sasuke scales above Itachi in reactions, or at the very least directly scales to him. Here’s the kicker: a V2 Raikage went FTE to that Sasuke, he literally couldn’t process the Raikage’s movements. This requires movement speed to accomplish this feat. Depending on how fast you think you need to move to go FTE to someone, V2 Raikage is irrefutably superior to lightning speed.

Recap: V2 Raikage > a healthy MS Sasuke perception > weakened Itachi perception > lightning.

3) From there, we can scale KCM Naruto to be above V2 Raikage as he clean outsped a serious Raikage.

All of this is assuming Kirin is lightning speed, when hard calcs based on canon number put it at higher speeds, run the calcs if you don’t believe me.

As for clearing the clones, a Lanza would kill his own teammates from the sheer AoE lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silentnightz: I guess “laser” is a poor choice of word. Maybe “beam” is the proper term for it. Killer Bee fired a beam against Suigetsu, I’m sure Kyuubi could do the same.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto in a hard fight.

Djoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leothegreatest: Madara praised Tsunade strength, praised Shikamru tactics, praised Sasuke EMS, does that mean that all this characters that he praised are on his level? Not the mention that Raikage actually as feats that put him above the Espada so I don't know the logic you are following here.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

@djoss:

I When did I say that Ay is on par with Madara? That instance just means BM Narutos speed isn’t that far above his KCM and the Raikage who has no feats btw.

Djoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leothegreatest: Well, I ask you who can blitz Naruto and you came at me saying that Madara was praising Raikage speed, so I assumed that, otherwise what has the point of saying that? 6 gates Guy and Kakashi were easily reacting to KCM meanwhile BM Nardo blitz the TBB something that Guy wanted to go 8 gates to do and Kakashi literally felt like he was a child again trying to keeping up with Minato, the difference is monstrous.

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Espada stomp him. Lmfao at anyone that thinks he solos.

Earendill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Naruto stomps. Even KCM Naruto beating low diff.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@djoss:

For both Kakashi and Guy it was a matter of power. Other than Hirudora which wouldn’t have helped at that point they were fodder. Afterwards they kept keeping up with Naruto in speed.

Djoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leothegreatest: For both Kakashi and Guy it was a matter of power.

Nah, you better read it again, Guy was literally like "so fast” and Kakashi had chills like he was with Minato again.

Other than Hirudora which wouldn’t have helped at that point they were fodder.

It was always about speed, the fact that Kakashi didn't kamui the tbbs was speed, the fact that Guy wanted to go 8 gates to destroy them was speed.

Afterwards they kept keeping up with Naruto in speed.

With KCM yes, not with BM.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@djoss:

They called him fast and continued to coordinate with him. He was never shown to be completely out of their league in speed and again Madara who was impressed by the Raikage’s speed completely disregarded his blitz attempt.

Djoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shocking how the only in-depth, non-bias post is the only one considering Zommari's powers.

It's actually more wank to assume Naruto can resist sovereign manipulation

Give hax resistance feats, Naruto doesn't have the stat gap to counter the hax, so there goes that.

You're wasting your time. CV has stupid anti Bleach sentiment. Actually, to be honest CV is one of the worst debate sites out there because of how uneducated, opinionated and vocal the users can be. This thread is a hallmark of this trait.

Zommari would be a huge problem for Naruto. Nevermind Barry and the others who possess other hax Naruto has no answer for.

Naruto's only shot here is to open with avatar and spam Biijus. If he screws around or tries to figure out the opponents before bringing out the big guns, he will die to hax.

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto nukes the whole lot

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Woodward

Take Yhwach away and BM Naruto solos the verse. Busting hills in Bleach is a God tier feat, while Naruto blitzed 5 mountain-vaporizing bombs casually. Bleach is way below Naruto in power levels.

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By AnimeFreak1

I'm with Woodward.

Aizen and Ichigo considered Hill Busting godlike.

If top tier characters in Bleach are supposed to be that powerful....

Then the Espada have no business even standing next to Sakura, let alone BM Naruto

Hell by pure DC feats, Ulquiorra stomps Aizen.