User Lists: 1

No Caption Provided

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Blue marvel he's just supes with more versatility and yeah darkness has kinda hurt superman before but it won't be enough to win

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BM loses again. LOL at BM being Superman with more versatility, considering he has not a single feat that is close to Supermans.

Aurelian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel can create his own light, right?

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

Superman cannot beat a more current Darkness. That crossover was garbage and Superman wank. They could not let Superman lose to the guy, DC would not allowed the crossover.

Avatar image for medulaoblaganda
medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: yeah yeah! he has no single feat that is close to superman's, but he has soooo many ways to kick superman's ass.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Blue Marvel has become so whored out on the Battles forums.

Ruvik_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

BM

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't people just appreciate a character ?

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 thedailybagel  Moderator

Never knew Jackie was that powerful. Then again, I've only ever played the games.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 juiceboks  Moderator

Jackie stomps.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#14  Edited By MasterKungFu

jackie

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Never knew Jackie was that powerful. Then again, I've only ever played the games.

That's because you never saw me playing at the Darkness II.

Aurelian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Aurelian

Can anyone explain how Jackie can beat Adam? and please, don't use scan, where he rips some guy from inside. As I know, he only used this move only twice (one times it was human and second times that rock guy and none of them were as durable as Adam).

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By w0nd

@sirfizzwhizz: Are his insides as durable as his outsides, because the darkness has attacked someone internally before.

@realitywarper said:

Can't people just appreciate a character ?

what do you mean?

@aurelian

doesn't that fall in the same category as speed blitzing. If the character always does their max damage attack on page one the story is over. Could you imagine a comic of a guy who just blows up people for 10 pages straight? Or superman throwing characters into orbit so they run out of air....

On the battle thread you have to expect any limit that is placed on them for the story sake shouldn't be placed on them in battle. That's also why i was wondering if his insides were durable. He could be strong inside and out, or he could be like luke cage..

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd said:

@aurelian

doesn't that fall in the same category as speed blitzing. If the character always does their max damage attack on page one the story is over. Could you imagine a comic of a guy who just blows up people for 10 pages straight? Or superman throwing characters into orbit so they run out of air....

On the battle thread you have to expect any limit that is placed on them for the story sake shouldn't be placed on them in battle. That's also why i was wondering if his insides were durable. He could be strong inside and out, or he could be like luke cage..

I'd snatch that comic up so fast!

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By RealityWarper

@w0nd: I always see negative comments...

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar: I actually would too, to be honest...in what if stories like Spider-man one punching kingpin, or even injustice where joker got killed it was a nice "change" since I knew they didn't count.

I like seeing "feared" villains realize they are completely outmatched. I wouldn't mind watching thor handle green goblin, or scorpion encountering the hulk.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd: I always see negative comments...

on the battle threads i do, but i expect it there haha

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd said:

@green_skaar: I actually would too, to be honest...in what if stories like Spider-man one punching kingpin, or even injustice where joker got killed it was a nice "change" since I knew they didn't count.

I like seeing "feared" villains realize they are completely outmatched. I wouldn't mind watching thor handle green goblin, or scorpion encountering the hulk.

If you like seeing that, might I suggest picking up the Squadron Sinister from last week, or taking a look. Hyperion reminds me a lot of Super Boy Prime (not in overall power, although they have the same power set, rather in attitude, I found myself laughing at some parts).

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aurelian: actually Darkness internal attack several times including multiple Aphrodites and Angelus.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar: Did they murder the supreme power squadron counterparts? because that makes me kind of sad lol I liked those guys...story went down hill though.

Aurelian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Jackie boy

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aurelian:

4 examples alone of internal attack including exploding heads and on a Aphrodite.

Here he uses it on 3 rock monsters, a solid stone statue, and on a very durable proven Aneglus.

So as for your statement here....

and please, don't use scan, where he rips some guy from inside. As I know, he only used this move only twice

Your wrong.

Aurelian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

But, Antimatter, and Da Sentry though...and Antimatter

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

But, Antimatter, and Da Sentry though...and Antimatter

O_O

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BM. He creates his own light. And internally would logically be too durable and....well there'd be light there. He's a living anti-matter reactor.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By the_red_viper  Moderator

BM. He creates his own light. And internally would logically be too durable and....well there'd be light there. He's a living anti-matter reactor.

Can he create light inside himself?

MaZeRaIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By DarkRaiden

@darkraiden said:

He can create it in his eyes. Unknown if he can do it inside of himself like that since it's not a common situation.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#39  Edited By Wyldsong

@the_red_viper said:
@darkraiden said:

It will take more than a little light generation. Jackie was carrying a dagger made of souls and suns inside his body and was still able to access and use his powers without issue. Also considering that his main foe for the most part has been the source of all light...

Not to mention, unless there is proof of this internal durability, then it is a moot point. Several durable characters, even in Marvel comics itself have proven to be not so durable on the inside. Anyhow, Jackie is the equivalent of a molecular manipulator with the Darkness, and unless there is proof of BM resisting such an abstract force, then there isn't much argument to be had. Jackie can even alter conventional matter into Darkness, and can turn living beings into darkness type zombies...

I can think of three ways to really take Jackie down, and I don't think BM has access to any of those ways.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By w0nd

idk some pretty durable people are internally not.... At this point we are just assuming or making up for the lack of info, which is never a good sign for a battle thread. Luke cage suffered a heart attack for instance, obviously he's not on their level, but he still had his durability and they couldn't operate. In rising stars there was an invulnerable character who choked to death because he still needed air.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong said:
@the_red_viper said:
@darkraiden said:

It will take more than a little light generation. Jackie was carrying a dagger made of souls and suns inside his body and was still able to access and use his powers without issue. Also considering that his main foe for the most part has been the source of all light...

Not to mention, unless there is proof of this internal durability, then it is a moot point. Several durable characters, even in Marvel comics itself have proven to be not so durable on the inside. Irregardless, Jackie is the equivalent of a molecular manipulator with the Darkness, and unless there is proof of BM resisting such an abstract force, then there isn't much argument to be had. Jackie can even alter conventional matter into Darkness, and can turn living beings into darkness type zombies...

I can think of three ways to really take Jackie down, and I don't think BM has access to any of those ways.

BM has resisted someone manipulating the water inside of his body. Plus it's not just any light, it's light that doesn't allow wounds to heal.

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong said:
@the_red_viper said:
@darkraiden said:

Not to mention, unless there is proof of this internal durability, then it is a moot point. Several durable characters, even in Marvel comics itself have proven to be not so durable on the inside. Irregardless, Jackie is the equivalent of a molecular manipulator with the Darkness, and unless there is proof of BM resisting such an abstract force, then there isn't much argument to be had. Jackie can even alter conventional matter into Darkness, and can turn living beings into darkness type zombies...

everything you said is moot as you think that is a word

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Wyldsong

@darkraiden said:
@wyldsong said:
@the_red_viper said:
@darkraiden said:

BM has resisted someone manipulating the water inside of his body. Plus it's not just any light, it's light that doesn't allow wounds to heal.

Water doesn't equate to the Darkness. The Darkness inside a body isn't a part of the body itself, although it is inside everything, even solid objects. Water inside a body is used, and is part and parcel of tissues, flesh, blood and so on, and is in fact a natural part of the body. The Darkness is an abstract thing (like a shadow) that is not used in the body and is not part of cellular structure and so on. This is a supernatural force, and Jackie could cause something to expand and constantly start eating up his insides, or pop his brain.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Wyldsong

@rpgesus said:

everything you said is moot as you think that is a word

Whatever you say...but since your delicate sensibilities seem to be harmed by a "word" that has been in print since around the 1700s, I removed it.

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong: thank you my quality of life has gone up 5 points because of that

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rpgesus said:

@wyldsong: thank you my quality of life has gone up 5 points because of that

Glad I could be of service=P

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BM loses again. LOL at BM being Superman with more versatility, considering he has not a single feat that is close to Supermans.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong said:
@darkraiden said:
@wyldsong said:
@the_red_viper said:
@darkraiden said:

Water doesn't equate to the Darkness. The Darkness inside a body isn't a part of the body itself, although it is inside everything, even solid objects. Water inside a body is used, and is part and parcel of tissues, flesh, blood and so on, and is in fact a natural part of the body. The Darkness is an abstract thing (like a shadow) that is not used in the body and is not part of cellular structure and so on. This is a supernatural force, and Jackie could cause something to expand and constantly start eating up his insides, or pop his brain.

Water could be used to do that too tbh

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong: Did you know over 25% of the Universe is Dark Matter, and 70% Dark energy? That leaves 5% of the Universe not "Dark" lol. Crazy right?

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Wyldsong

@sirfizzwhizz said:

@wyldsong: Did you know over 25% of the Universe is Dark Matter, and 70% Dark energy? That leaves 5% of the Universe not "Dark" lol. Crazy right?

=)

@darkraiden said:
@wyldsong said:

Water could be used to do that too tbh

So water can be turned into some Lovecraftian horror to eat up his insides, teleport bits of his insides to the shadows, infect him with a disease to turn him into a darkness zombie, so forth and so on? We aren't exactly talking about the same thing here...resisting water that is part of the body from being manipulated is a bit different than an abstract force that is not part of the body...