Bleach and NarutoVerse vs Nappa and Raditz

• 70 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

No prep 
Morals off 
Fight takes place in the Soul socitey  
Nappa and Raditz can see the Bleach peoples 
Bloodlust is on 
No Destroying the Planet there all fighting at once

VS

Warcry80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Warcry80

Nappa raises 2 fingers! Game over!
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Warcry80 said:
"Nappa raises 2 fingers! Game over! "

that sounds soooooo wrong
Warcry80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Warcry80
@slacker the hacker said:
"@Warcry80 said:
"Nappa raises 2 fingers! Game over! "
that sounds soooooo wrong "

Ha!!!
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By nefarious

Nappa and Raditz take this.

NickA_94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By NickA_94

Bleach and Naruto Verse
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By OmegaDynasty

Well, Nappa and Radditz can blow up planets, and cities with just raising to fingers. Although, some Naruto characers have powers that can steal your soul such as Pein/Nagato.

PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By PirateKing69

Uchiha Madara could bfr them

Going with bleach and naruto verse

omegaiceman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By omegaiceman

No Caption Provided
If Ichigo can use his final Getsuga Tensho form it is not contest     
Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Freefa11

Nappa and Raditz aren't full-blown planet busters, but they do have more than enough power to destroy the moon with ease, so they could certainly wipe out all life on earth without much trouble. 

Also, Nappa is almost 7 times more powerful than Raditz, so it's not like Raditz is really that much of a help to him. All of the Z warriors (except maybe Chaotzu) were stronger than Raditz when the saiyans showed up (Piccolo pretty much one-shotted a Saibamen, and they were all supposed to be equal to Raditz; Krillin took out 3 of them at once), and Nappa still kicked their asses.

Achilles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Achilles.
@omegaiceman: Agreed
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Valtot

naruto world still has a good shot at defeating them as the planet is not aloud to be destroyed, for example kakashi can send them to another dimension lol, could use genjutsu to make them kill eachover etc.... so many ways to take them out with ways they cant defend from
Alexman113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Alexman113

Raditz and Nappa are too fast and too strong. They take this easily. Nappa is a planet buster. Vegeta blew up Arlia casually, so there is no reason to believe Nappa couldn't, even with effort,

Warcry80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Warcry80
@OmegaDynasty said:
"Well, Nappa and Radditz can blow up planets, and cities with just raising to fingers. Although, some Naruto characers have powers that can steal your soul such as Pein/Nagato. "

My only problem with the Bleach and Naruto verse in this fight is. They tend to take alot of time to do their most powerful moves. Most of which has a chant and different hand movements. Nappa doesn't have to take his time, he could easily raise two fingers before anyone can blink or take a deep breath and then it's all over!
Warcry80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Warcry80
@omegaiceman said:

If Ichigo can use his final Getsuga Tensho form it is not contest      "

Could you explain this power to me,because i 1, havent made it that far in Bleach yet, being that i can't find the manga online anywhere, and 2. I'm just curious as to what this power is and how powerful is it?
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#16  Edited By Erik

Bleach and Naruto. 

PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By PirateKing69
@Warcry80: its ichigo's final form he gets a major power boost! theres plenty of websites where you could read the manga

and Madara has his teleporting so he wouldn't be affected if Nappa just raised his fingers...and Itachi has his shield that reflects everything...and can seal them...theres plenty ways for Bleach and Naruto people to win this....and Aizen is in this fight and can just take control of Nappa and raditz senses
Cats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Cats

Soi-fon could easily solo.

jodema

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By jodema

@Warcry80 said:

"@omegaiceman said:

Could you explain this power to me,because i 1, havent made it that far in Bleach yet, being that i can't find the manga online anywhere, and 2. I'm just curious as to what this power is and how powerful is it? "

Ichigo underwent serious training to fully attune himself with his Zanpakuto. By doing so he achieved what he called Mugetsu, the Final Getsuga Tensho. In this state he made Aizen look like child's play, easily shattering Aizen's most powerful kido and being able to lay hits on Aizen without even trying hard (Aizen is in his 100% Final Form mind you). Mugetsu does however drain Ichigo of his Shinigami powers but i'm not going to spoil anymore for you.. It is powerful though. He literally becomes the Getsuga Tensho. 

And I use mangareader.net for manga.

Warcry80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Warcry80
@PirateKing69 said:
" @Warcry80: its ichigo's final form he gets a major power boost! theres plenty of websites where you could read the manga  and Madara has his teleporting so he wouldn't be affected if Nappa just raised his fingers...and Itachi has his shield that reflects everything...and can seal them...theres plenty ways for Bleach and Naruto people to win this....and Aizen is in this fight and can just take control of Nappa and raditz senses "

I was hoping to get a scale of ichigos final power, but if i can find it i guess i'll read it. As for taking over their senses, yes it's a strong possibility that it can be done, but as Chiozu stated while facing nappa when nappa was powering up, he tried to Hypnotize him and it had no effect on nappa!

I honestly don't know because nappa and Raditz both had some very high durability, and I don't know if any of those characters have to firepower to seriously injure the Sayins. but i won't say it's impossible, because these are two low level sayins.

The only reason i'm chosing nappa and Raditz are because i don't know or have yet to see any power in these universes strong enough to harm them.... YET? But i'll see the arguments before sticking to my choice!

Warcry80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Warcry80
@Cats said:

"Soi-fon could easily solo

Are you joking or being serious/ what has she ever done thats put her easily above either of these two sayins? Just asking, because i have yet to see it in the anime or manga, maybe I missed something.

PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By PirateKing69
@Warcry80: Kakashi....Madara both can bfr them...kakashi only has to look at them...and they wont sense Madara teleport them....and Aizen's hypnosis is complete hypnosis as long as you can see you cant beat it.....and then there's Killer Bee and Naruto which both do blast big enough and damage wise that they can be compared to dbz blast....Pain who can just rip out there souls...Kabuto can summon i think about 20 ppl and they cant die....
Warcry80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Warcry80
@Jodema said:
"

@Warcry80 said:

"@omegaiceman said:

Could you explain this power to me,because i 1, havent made it that far in Bleach yet, being that i can't find the manga online anywhere, and 2. I'm just curious as to what this power is and how powerful is it? "

Ichigo underwent serious training to fully attune himself with his Zanpakuto. By doing so he achieved what he called Mugetsu, the Final Getsuga Tensho. In this state he made Aizen look like child's play, easily shattering Aizen's most powerful kido and being able to lay hits on Aizen without even trying hard (Aizen is in his 100% Final Form mind you). Mugetsu does however drain Ichigo of his Shinigami powers but i'm not going to spoil anymore for you.. It is powerful though. He literally becomes the Getsuga Tensho. 

And I use mangareader.net for manga.

"

HAAA!! Now i'm ever so excited to go check it out! i'm gonna hit up that site. Man to see ichigo take it to Aizen will be crazy! THANKS!
Warcry80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Warcry80
@PirateKing69 said:
" @Warcry80: Kakashi....Madara both can bfr them...kakashi only has to look at them...and they wont sense Madara teleport them....and Aizen's hypnosis is complete hypnosis as long as you can see you cant beat it.....and then there's Killer Bee and Naruto which both do blast big enough and damage wise that they can be compared to dbz blast....Pain who can just rip out there souls...Kabuto can summon i think about 20 ppl and they cant die.... "

I'll take Soul snatching FTW! You've changed my mind. Now i'm caught up in limbo! I think they can beat these Sayins now after hearing your post.
jodema

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By jodema

The Narutoverse and Bleachverse will EASILY take these two. The Espada and the Akatsuki alone could take them. Aizen will simply place them in a genjutsu, or kindly ask Itachi to activate Tsukuyomi. Madara will then bring niner out, AGAIN, and let them play with it while Rikudo Sennin makes the moon, AGAIN, that they destroyed. The Kages, sigh.. 'Nuff said. 

The Espada are in a different class. With durability that probably is close, if not equal, to their level. Even before they release their Zanpakuto they are extremely resilient, annoying, and very durable fighters. If all 10 of them combined with Gin, Tousen and Aizen fought together, at the same time, without holding back, Nappy and Raditz will be leaving the planet with their tails between their legs.
ThanosIsMad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By ThanosIsMad

Team one stomps.  Raditz and Nappa aren't anything special.

jodema

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By jodema
@Warcry80:
Your welcome.
CptPanda29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#28  Edited By CptPanda29

Bleach is VERY different in how characters fight in comparison to DBZ and Naruto. The only fight that might make sense is any character from DBZ dead with a halo.  It very rarely comes down to who can hit hardest. 

Bleach fights tend to have a science to them, so if Ichigo hypothetically just spent a billion years getting really good as a shinigami, he'd still get his face caved in by Aizen due to the way Aizen fights. Mostly characters have to exploit a glaring weakness in their enemies style (Ichigo properly bonding with his sword to beat Kenpachi). It's only been Ichigo 1up-ing people at their own game until very recently with his fight with Aizen. 

Ichigo did not just get stronger than Aizen.  Aizen became something other than Shinigamis and Hollows when he used the Hyo-whatever, removed all limits on what he could do with "spirit matter" - to the point people sensitive to ghosts would effin' disintegrate near him (possible to scale when the dude with the hat's leutenant was choking standing near the p*ssed off bald guy). Ichigo STOPPED using those powers, he literally threw them away in exchange for something else entirely (not really explained). Ichigo crushed Aizen because - as Aizen was to the Gotei 13 - he was on a different scale of power. 

Sorry to have my first post as a ranting essay, but it kind of annoys me seeing Bleach VS Whatever threads... I don't even like bleach that much any more, but I have to see it through to the end now...

Kingzila

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Kingzila

Team 2 wins effortlessly , they will see the that there targets have a power lvl of zero on there radar an blast the hell outa them.
Cats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Cats
@Warcry80 said:
" @Cats said:

Are you joking or being serious/ what has she ever done thats put her easily above either of these two sayins? Just asking, because i have yet to see it in the anime or manga, maybe I missed something.

"
Ppl in DBZ have never experienced the type of speed that soi-fon has. She would just do the same thing she did, to GGIO VEGA.
Warcry80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Warcry80
@Cats said:
" @Warcry80 said:
" @Cats said:

"
Ppl in DBZ have never experienced the type of speed that soi-fon has. She would just do the same thing she did, to GGIO VEGA. "

And that speed is? Is she near light or surpassed Light? Or simply Supersonic? Another poster on here in another thread, said that the fastest speed ever on Bleach was Supersonic, but not on top DBZ speeds.
Pr_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Pr_Beyonder

If one of the saiyans uses a speed blitz.
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Cats said:
" @Warcry80 said:
" @Cats said:

"
Ppl in DBZ have never experienced the type of speed that soi-fon has. She would just do the same thing she did, to GGIO VEGA. "

Wrong there are people in DBZ that are FTL and Hypersonic and Speed of sound
Cats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Cats
@Cats said:
" @Warcry80 said:
" @Cats said:

"

Yeah...... Nappa and Raditz aren't winning this. 
Cats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Cats
@slacker the hacker:  

No one in DBZ IS FTL. 

Don't bs. 
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Cats said:
" @slacker the hacker:   No one in DBZ IS FTL.  Don't bs.  "

Sure there not

PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By PirateKing69

guys are getting off topic it doesn't matter if dbz characters can go ftl....Nappa and Raditz haven't shown that they can so it doesn't matter in this battle..

Cats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Cats
@slacker the hacker said:
" @Cats said:

Sure there not

No Caption Provided
"
Except we don't know how long it took him to circle the earth. If he was truly lightspeed, he would've done all of this in seconds.  

No one IN dbz Is FTL.
Telcalipoca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Telcalipoca

naruto verse and bleach win it. there are dozens of people and techniques that could alter reality,take away souls, body manipulation teleportation  etc.  nappa and radditz are simply moon buster planet destroyers civilization killers without  a away to counter the other sides techniques. Unless they speed blitz they wouldnt win and even then im not sure it would could work . against the naruto guys the speed would be enough but  im not sure if their speed would be enough to prevent the fastest in bleach from getting out their special moves.

slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Cats said:
" @slacker the hacker said:
" @Cats said:

Sure there not

"
Except we don't know how long it took him to circle the earth. If he was truly lightspeed, he would've done all of this in seconds.   No one IN dbz Is FTL. "

Its not speed of sound thats for sure what else could it be 
hes flying across the Planet very very fast much faster then sound much faster
YouFinished

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By YouFinished

Bleach and Narutoverse.
And I'm pretty sure these forums are only for comic battles not anime battles. Think you have to be on anime vice. Correct me if I'm wrong.

PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By PirateKing69
@youfinished:  anime vs anime are aloud
YouFinished

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By YouFinished
@PirateKing69:  
Weird. In the rules says it must be at least one comic character in the battle or it must be in off-topic. Oh well. Carry on.
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#44  Edited By MrDirector786
@youfinished said:
"  Bleach and Narutoverse.And I'm pretty sure these forums are only for comic battles not anime battles. Think you have to be on anime vice. Correct me if I'm wrong. "
The rules allow comic vs comic or anime/manga vs anime/manga but not anime/manga vs comic.
Telcalipoca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Telcalipoca
@MrDirector786 said:
" @youfinished said:
"  Bleach and Narutoverse.And I'm pretty sure these forums are only for comic battles not anime battles. Think you have to be on anime vice. Correct me if I'm wrong. "
The rules allow comic vs comic or anime/manga vs anime/manga but not anime/manga vs comic. "
reason being it brings out the trolls and flames
Warcry80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Warcry80
@Cats said:
" @Cats said:
" @Warcry80 said:
" @Cats said:

"

Yeah...... Nappa and Raditz aren't winning this.  "

Thats pretty fast. but you my friend are seriously underestimating Speed and the progression of speed from DB to DBZ. Characters only became faster. raditiz easily can see and catch bullets at point blank range, and Nappa drawfs him in speed. Also we have to look at Nappa and Raditiz durability to go along with their speed. Their advantages other than strength is their long range attacks. Characters like Soi fon who have to get in close may not get the chance. She doesn't seem to be faster, i was hoping to see some light speed or near lightspeed attacks. i think Rock Lee may be faster than Soi fon, Raditz and Nappa after opening the 5th gate. 

Remember Yamcha vs The Saiba man. They were moving so fast not even Gohan could see them. They were so fast that the only way to see them was via their energy signals, and it was only slowed down for us to see. Nappa was far faster. 

Watch this and get a good laugh at the song  thats playing! 

But i will agree they can lost to these two universes or the strongest characters from these universe, but anyone that will have to face them in a physical fight I honestly don't know if anyone short of full Vizard Ichigo can take them.

Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Susanoo

Itachi amaterasu's them outta nowhere. Or Sasuke does it. Or Kakashi Kamui's them while hiding.
jodema

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By jodema

@Warcry80: 
Speed = Tensa Zangetsu, 4th Hokage 
Power = Mugetsu, Naruto flly-controlled 9ine, Akatsuki, Aizen, Kenpachi.

Warcry80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Warcry80
@Jodema said:
"

@Warcry80: 
Speed = Tensa Zangetsu, 4th Hokage 
Power = Mugetsu, Naruto flly-controlled 9ine, Akatsuki, Aizen, Kenpachi.

"

Examples of how fast the speeds are and of how powerful the powers are? 

I do think that they can beat Raditiz and Nappa I've already agreed to it. i'm just curious as to the limits or depts of the physical powers that can take them. BFR, and Soul taking i'm sure could beat nappa and Raditz, but all of this may be depending on if Nappa and Raditz gets off the first blast, which could spell doom for anyone unable to teleport quickly enough, or has the durability to to tank it.
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By PirateKing69
@Warcry80: the 4th is the fastest person iv seen so far imo....all you see is hair disappear or you dont see him at all.... kinda like when flash runs and leaves his red and yellow blur