Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided

Round1.Swords only (Link can use his shield)

Round2.All out

Both are bloodlusted in all rounds.

No Caption Provided

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Link wins Round 2---he has way too many items and magic at his disposal.

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly favoring blade in round 1.

Overkill for Link in round 2.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Link both rounds.

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Link definitely takes round 2

Avatar image for crawlerwing_night
CrawlerWing_Night

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Which version of Link? I'm just struggling to see how Link beats a bloodlusted Blade. I may just be ignorant to what Link is capable of, depending on which version, but I feel like a bloodlust Blade has it.

Lothar57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Which version of Link? I'm just struggling to see how Link beats a bloodlusted Blade. I may just be ignorant to what Link is capable of, depending on which version, but I feel like a bloodlust Blade has it.

Loading Video...

Guys... I really think link has round two...

CrawlerWing_Night

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekillerklok: I'm failing to see what that video proves, other than Link having really poor balance when standing on objects in motion.

I only played a fraction of TP, so don't know much of what sets this Link apart. Why does Link take it so easily? I'm ignorant to what TP Link has to offer.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crawlerwing_night:

There was nothing in the OP nor was there the clarification of TP link when I posted that video.

That video is Link using the Triforce.

You know the Holy Relic that grants any wish?

CrawlerWing_Night

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekillerklok: Well techincally TP was established before you posted, though the timing was close so you had no way of knowing. Also, the second paragraph wasn't directed at you specifically. Anyway, I would hardly consider the Triforce to be part of his standard gear, considering he only ever has it for about 20 seconds in any given game, and not even all the games. Does he have it in TP? Since TP has been established as the Link in question? Regardless, he had to stand there perfectly still and concentrate on his wish. He'd be smoked by someone with the speed, reflexes, and ruthlessness of bloodlusted Blade in that scenario.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crawlerwing_night:

Op didn't mention standard gear either

I assumed that "All Out" link is at his strongest...

also Did you miss the Whole Teleporting part of that video? You need to watch it again lol.

also I Would back TP Link anyways

TP Link would have the Magic armor limited time Invulnerability.

and The sword of Evils Bane would be bad news for a half vampire.

CrawlerWing_Night

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekillerklok: The video was nearly 5 min long and i was expecting to see some kind of fight or feat. Not dialogue followed by a floating island slowly falling. I'm not watching it again and I don't recall him demonstrating a teleporting ability, though I skipped around in the last minute of that snoozer. Tell me about the sword of evils bane. Plus i see limited time invulnerability being useless because I don't see Link fatally tagging Blade in just a small window of time. Like i keep saying, I've only played a fraction of TP, so i need this stuff explained to me.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Thekillerklok
pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

round one blade round two link blade doesn't even need to use his sword for round one

CrawlerWing_Night

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekillerklok: why would the Master Sword be extra effective against Blade? If you're implying it does extra damage to vampires (which maybe it does) Blade wouldn't be effected. All their strengths with none of their weaknesses.

I still just want someone to enlighten me on why Link wins. Blade is faster, stronger, smarter, more skilled, and has a pretty good healing factor. I'm not saying definitively Blade wins, I'm asking someone give me reasoning for why TP Link wins, because I haven't played that one.

ChildoftheAtom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm with CrawlerWing_Night I don't see how a badass like blade is going to die to link with all his weaponry and powers the elf is going to get smoked

Avatar image for theredheadedyeti
TheRedHeadedYeti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not refuting your points (okay except for maybe one and even then it's actually more of a question) but to my knowledge does the Tri Force not give Link intrinsic knowledge of any item? He is a master swordsman among other things. I'm not saying that makes him vastly superior to Blade but, given this, it should mean that Blade isn't more skilled. At least not significantly so.

CrawlerWing_Night

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Link's shield is relatively dinky, i see him getting shot in the head or leg before he can crouch behind it. Putting the shield away for even a second to use a bow, bomb, boomerang, etc, could result in a bullet going through him. I don't see Link having the reflexes or durability to beat Blade regardless of guns. Blade is easily fast enough to get behind Link for a lethal blow before he can react, or even tank a hit or two to get a good strike in, especially if bloodlusted.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Amendment50

@crawlerwing_night: Link has a lot more gear than just a boomerang and a bow, including a set of armor that makes him invincible (I.E. bulletproof).

He's infinitely more versatile.

MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is how the fight goes down if Link does uses the Tri-Force: The three pieces Triforce coalesce and forms into the Legendary artifact. Unimaginable magic power will the concentrate to grant Link's desire. Link closes his eyes to wink Blade out of existence. Then, Blade gets tired of waiting and detonates the mine he throw behind Link several minutes ago.

CrawlerWing_Night

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amendment50: from what I understand, Link's invulnerability is only for a very limited time. Plus people keep bringing up all his extra gear, but nnot what he'd use or how he'd use it. Being more versatile doesn't mean you win. So far I've only seen vague responses for Link.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is how the fight goes down if Link does uses the Tri-Force: The three pieces Triforce coalesce and forms into the Legendary artifact. Unimaginable magic power will the concentrate to grant Link's desire. Link closes his eyes to wink Blade out of existence. Then, Blade gets tired of waiting and detonates the mine he throw behind Link several minutes ago.

You know... I am going to quote this so you can't delete it later...

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@misterguyman said:

Just FYI Twilight Princess Link never used the Triforce so there's no reason this one should be able to

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekillerklok said:
@misterguyman said:

Just FYI Twilight Princess Link never used the Triforce so there's no reason this one should be able to

I find that lack of reading is a disturbing trend in this thread...

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SMGameHHH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blade definitely takes Round 1. Round 2 is a bit more tricky but probably Link.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Thekillerklok

@amendment50: ah sorry I lost interest with post 17.

TP Link doesn't have the full triforce.

Loading Video...

Loading Video...

4 bottles, 4 Fairys, Magic armor, Superhuman strength/durability.The spinner for closing the distance, Bomb arrows and The freaking master sword should give link a solid lead.

CrawlerWing_Night

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thekillerklok: Those are all nice toys Link has, but A: how is Link going to hit someone as quick and reflexive as Blade? B: Even IF Link can land a hit on Blade, Blade has a pretty effective healing factor. Link only has 4 fairies, so can only heal 4 times.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is it movie Blade?

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Mooty_Pass

Round 1: I guess i'll give it to Link

Round 2: I honestly don't know Movie Blade did some amazing stuff, but Link has SO MANY power ups that will kill Blade......SO I guess Link again.

Don_Sevour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say link both rounds

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crawlerwing_night: Blade is certainly not stronger, and Link is arguably more durable, although it's very hard to determine Link's sword skill from his games alone, as well as his speed through sword swings. It's times like this a Legend of Zelda anime would be fan-freaking-tastic.

How fast is Blade in a clash of swords?

MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@misterguyman said:

Why would I delete it?

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Wolfrazer

@conner_wolf: Or just use the manga for Link's body attributes and sword skill. I made a whole respect thread on it.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/off-topic-5/link-loz-respect-thread-1508537/

That said considering this is up to TP Link, he's gonna have all his experience from his previous lives coming forth. Ontop of this, he's already shown as being a naturally gifted swordsmen already so even taking that away he is contented with the likes of other master swordsmen already IE: Ganondorf and others.

So it's not likely Blade takes just blades with ease as some put it here.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer: There's a manga? Why wasn't I told!? Regardless, that's quite ingenious of you, I might just check it out and save it for later, but how fast would you say Link is for the purpose of this fight?

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Wolfrazer

@conner_wolf: Might wanna hold off on viewing, stupid editing just got rid of all the scans and stuff so I'm gonna have to remake it all again. But i'll tag you when it's done.

As for how fast, i'd say pretty quick. He's fast enough to dodge arrows/spears/magical attakcs from multiple angles.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomdeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blade

THETRAUMINATOR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crawlerwing_night: Magic armor...

Also round 1- Close but I think link would pull majority of wins

Round 2- link stomps

CrawlerWing_Night

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetrauminator: is magic armor only allows him invulnerability for a very limited amount of time.

Link can be killed by nuts being spit at him.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

Not sure about round 1.

Link stomps badly in round 2.

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blade for round one, Link for round two. Blade has the skill, physical stats and mercilessness to win a sword fight, but with all the special moves and magic crap Link can do he should win the second round.

Karit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blade definitely takes round one, round two is trickier but Blade still has the advantage. If this is only Twilight Princess Link, even going all out, Blade still hold a slight advantage but composite Link from all his games, tv shows (yes, he has a tv show), and comics stomps hard considering the Ancient Deity mask alone puts Link at nearly Superman level.

Lothar57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is it movie Blade?

Because movie Blade is so cool lol.