• 116 results
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By pooty

@AtPhantom: @Static Shock: besides the mother box does MM have any other standard gear? Any idea on MM's physical stats: strength, durability, H2H skill etc?

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#102  Edited By Static Shock  Online

@pooty: I know Miracle moves around on flying disks. Other than that, I'm not well-versed on him. His physical stats are a mystery to me.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@pooty said:

@AtPhantom: @Static Shock: besides the mother box does MM have any other standard gear? Any idea on MM's physical stats: strength, durability, H2H skill etc?

He's got Aero Disks to fly on, and was trained on Apokolips by Granny Goodness while in her orphanage ... he's like Spiderman in that he has great abilities, but rarely ever displays them until he's pissed off .... he's got a robot clone, his cape turns into a blast shield and disintegrates after use, he's got special contact lenses that let him see in different spectrums ... he's really got nothing too useful, but the mother box makes up for what he lacks in quantity with quality ....

imbackwimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By imbackwimps

@Static Shock said:

@imbackwimps said:

well i studied boxing and every sparing partner i had and have are my friends who would trust somebody in the ring like that and iam not putting words in your mouth thats the main reason people on here gives why MM beats BP

You've missed the point, which happens to be that sparring partners and friends don't go hand in hand. You can have one without the other and one doesn't equal the other. Again, the OP doesn't specify that they are friends.

You are speaking from your own personal experience; just because you can't trust someone you don't know in the ring doesn't mean it's the same for others.

well to be sparing partners you to at lease like each other if not then why help each other get better and maybe you didnt like your partner because you had to BP AND MM are doing it because they want to so they are in deed friends

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Static Shock  Online

@imbackwimps said:

well to be sparing partners you to at lease like each other if not then why help each other get better and maybe you didnt like your partner because you had to BP AND MM are doing it because they want to so they are in deed friends

@Static Shock said:

You've missed the point, which happens to be that sparring partners and friends don't go hand in hand. You can have one without the other and one doesn't equal the other. Again, the OP doesn't specify that they are friends.

imbackwimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By imbackwimps

@Static Shock said:

@imbackwimps said:

@Static Shock said:

and it don't say that they are enemy's if anything they chose to spar so they do like each other

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Static Shock  Online

@imbackwimps said:

and it don't say that they are enemy's if anything they chose to spar so they do like each other

So, then if it doesn't say either or, then their personal relationship here is questionable. Just because they chose to spar doesn't mean that they like each other. They might respect each other enough to spar with each other, but respecting someone and liking someone are two different things.

kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By kadeem

@Static Shock said:

@imbackwimps said:

So, then if it doesn't say either or, then their personal relationship here is questionable. Just because they chose to spar doesn't mean that they like each other. They might respect each other enough to spar with each other, but respecting someone and liking someone are two different things.

I think this is a fair understanding of the battle scenario. I intended to say that both opponents had a hair knowledge of each others' skills, abilities and equipment, now i realize now that i could of been more explicit about that in the OP so I will correct it.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Static Shock  Online

@Ancient_0f_Days: Check your PMs.

Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Jezer

Is there a way/button to ignore a person's posts, in the sense that they are blocked from even coming up in threads(from the person's point of view)?

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Static Shock  Online

@Jezer: Sadly, there isn't.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#112  Edited By TDK_1997

T'Challa is samrt but I don't see him winning.

Kinasin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mister Miracle easily.

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I think Black Panther would win, but only because this is a casual sparring match. If this was a bloodlusted fight, Mr. Miracle could use the anti-life equation to make Black panther kill himself.He also has the alpha effect, which puts him in the 100+ ton club. In respomse to the earlier comments about BP's ability to dodge bullets, he is able to.

Empirical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's quite sad that some people actually think black panther would win