#1 Posted by King Saturn (225029 posts) - - Show Bio
Everyone here has there Standard Gear. The fight takes place within an abandoned Parking Garage in Miami, Florida around 11: 30 PM... who wins here ?


caption
caption
caption
caption
#2 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

Whos that chick on the top right?

#3 Posted by King Saturn (225029 posts) - - Show Bio
Swagga Boy said:
"Whos that chick on the top right?"
LMMFAO

Thats No Chick... Thats Gambit  !
#4 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

Snake eyes and BP are done for because Gambit would blow them up. The only thing i can say would stand a chance against Gambit is DT. 

#5 Posted by TheDrifter (26563 posts) - - Show Bio
Swagga Boy said:
"Whos that chick on the top right?"
I hate you.........
#6 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"Swagga Boy said:
"Whos that chick on the top right?"
I hate you........."

Lol my fault you have to admit thats a terrible picture of gambit
#7 Posted by King Saturn (225029 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Snake eyes and BP are done for because Gambit would blow them up. The only thing i can say would stand a chance against Gambit is DT. "
Really ? Will Gambit be able to handle Black Panther and Snake Eyes so easy ?
#8 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Swagga Boy said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Swagga Boy said:
"Whos that chick on the top right?"
I hate you........."

Lol my fault you have to admit thats a terrible picture of gambit"
Agreed. He looks like a really really ugly chick.
#9 Posted by New Jack (254 posts) - - Show Bio
Swagga Boy said:
"Whos that chick on the top right?"
ROFLMMFAO

anyway...
I think Deathstroke might take this one.
#10 Posted by One-Above-All (485 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Snake eyes and BP are done for because Gambit would blow them up. The only thing i can say would stand a chance against Gambit is DT. "
I think either BP or Deathstroke can handle Gambit. Don't know much about Snake Eyes though.
#11 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-All said:
"oldmagic said:
"Snake eyes and BP are done for because Gambit would blow them up. The only thing i can say would stand a chance against Gambit is DT. "
I think either BP or Deathstroke can handle Gambit. Don't know much about Snake Eyes though."
how so? BP is just a really exceptional martial artist with a special suite. While Gambit is at the limit of a super human when it comes to physical combat. And then comes his powers.....i think he takes it. It's Deathstroke thats Gambit's gotta worry about. 
#12 Edited by One-Above-All (485 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"One-Above-All said:
"oldmagic said:
"Snake eyes and BP are done for because Gambit would blow them up. The only thing i can say would stand a chance against Gambit is DT. "
I think either BP or Deathstroke can handle Gambit. Don't know much about Snake Eyes though."
how so? BP is just a really exceptional martial artist with a special suite. While Gambit is at the limit of a super human when it comes to physical combat. And then comes his powers.....i think he takes it. It's Deathstroke thats Gambit's gotta worry about. "
Black Panther is a better fighter than Gambit, I think he could take him out if Gambit gets close. He is more athletic and his suit will protect him from explosions.
#13 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Everyone here has there Standard Gear. The fight takes place within an abandoned Parking Garage in Miami, Florida around 11: 30 PM... who wins here ?


caption
caption
caption
caption
"
they all get molested
#14 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

This is in an abandoned parking garage....this deff goes to Gambit then. One explosions will bring all the ceiling down on them. 

#15 Posted by One-Above-All (485 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"This is in an abandoned parking garage....this deff goes to Gambit then. One explosions will bring all the ceiling down on them. "
I don't think that would put them down for very long.
#16 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"how so? BP is just a really exceptional martial artist with a special suite. While Gambit is at the limit of a super human when it comes to physical combat. And then comes his powers.....i think he takes it. It's Deathstroke thats Gambit's gotta worry about. "


He's a master martial artist with a special suit. The only thing superhuman about Gambit is his ability to charge things. His combat skils are no where close to Black Panther's. And, I don't think Gambit would be be able to charge the suit simply because it absorbs kinetic energy...


oldmagic said:

"This is in an abandoned parking garage....this deff goes to Gambit then. One explosions will bring all the ceiling down on them. "


Black Panther's suit will protect him from that....

#17 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Theres a limit to how much kinetic energy BP's suit can absorb (I believe) but it doesn't matter cause Gambit wont be able to stand there and charge it forever. I think Deathstroke wins. He's the only Superhuman character in the fight besides Gambit. He's faster, stronger, and tactically he's smarter then BP.

#18 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"Theres a limit to how much kinetic energy BP's suit can absorb (I believe) but it doesn't matter cause Gambit wont be able to stand there and charge it forever.

True, but the limit is unknown, based on the type of punishment the suit can withstand. Nice avatar, by the way. Repping BP to the fullest.
#19 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah I've come around on BP. I agree that the limit is unknown. And BP isn't going to allow Gambit the chance to find out. I think it comes down to BP vs Deathstroke. And we've had that debate before (Buckshot came with some knoweldge). But I still think Deathstroke wins here.

#20 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio

im taking Deathstroke in this one

#21 Posted by King Saturn (225029 posts) - - Show Bio
Okay... so Deathstroke wins this fight ?
#22 Posted by TheDrifter (26563 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke

#23 Edited by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"Yeah I've come around on BP. I agree that the limit is unknown. And BP isn't going to allow Gambit the chance to find out. I think it comes down to BP vs Deathstroke. And we've had that debate before (Buckshot came with some knoweldge). But I still think Deathstroke wins here."
There are too many factors here to consider. Anything can happen, especially with Snake Eyes here. 
#24 Posted by speedlgt (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

I will vote for sanke eyes

he could let the other tear eachother apart then fid a way to win

#25 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
speedlgt said:
"I will vote for sanke eyes

he could let the other tear eachother apart then fid a way to win"

oldmagic said:
"There are too many factors here to consider. Anything can happen, especially with Snake Eyes here. "

Even though I think the battle would come down to BP and Deathstroke, I somewhat agree with you both in regards to Snake Eyes. He shouldn't be counted out. It's just that a better case has to be made for him, since the other three characters have more going for them, you know?
#26 Posted by speedlgt (2109 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"speedlgt said:
"I will vote for sanke eyes

he could let the other tear eachother apart then fid a way to win"

oldmagic said:
"There are too many factors here to consider. Anything can happen, especially with Snake Eyes here. "

Even though I think the battle would come down to BP and Deathstroke, I somewhat agree with you both in regards to Snake Eyes. He shouldn't be counted out. It's just that a better case has to be made for him, since the other three characters have more going for them, you know?"
agreed the only problem for him is BPs suit which is the problem I always run in to with that suit.....how do fight someone in a suit like that? even superman mightnot be able to get it off him? Snake eyes could beat deathstroke and or gambit. Hes a ninja master that has to be consider at a level beyond that of  gambit and on par with BP and deathstroke yet he lacks powers or tech to help which the other have.  I could see Sankeeyes striking while either death stroke or gambit is distracted (typical ninja stuff) and take em out. Bp i have no idea again he would need deathstroke to defeat BP than go after him. But he cant be counted out hes far too skilled and a smart fighter
#27 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

But you have to agree, the explosion will hurt someone weather they dodge it or not. Shrapnel, roof collapsing, cars exploding whatever. Someone will get hurt from Gambit's explosions. 

#28 Posted by speedlgt (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

I may not be giving gambit enough credit....for all purposes he SHOULD win this he has the most destructive power that could kill or subdue the rest but for some reason I find him the least likey to win.

#29 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
speedlgt said:
"agreed the only problem for him is BPs suit which is the problem I always run in to with that suit.....how do fight someone in a suit like that? even superman mightnot be able to get it off him? Snake eyes could beat deathstroke and or gambit. Hes a ninja master that has to be consider at a level beyond that of  gambit and on par with BP and deathstroke yet he lacks powers or tech to help which the other have.  I could see Sankeeyes striking while either death stroke or gambit is distracted (typical ninja stuff) and take em out. Bp i have no idea again he would need deathstroke to defeat BP than go after him. But he cant be counted out hes far too skilled and a smart fighter"
I'm pretty sure Superman could get through that suit at the speed his moves, plus his superhuman strength, but that's for another thread. The suit could be a problem, but that doesn't mean no one could get through it. I think you've heard me say this a million times, but the suit can tear if slashed against the grain. Note that Deathstroke and Snake Eyes carry bladed weapons, and they could be used for this. But, the Panther is very evasive, and has an uncanny ability to dance/dodge around his opponent's attacks as if he doesn't have the suit on. And, if needed, he could turn his body in ways that blades wouldn't slash against his costume, so it wouldn't tear. Another thing about the suit is that even it absorbs kinetic energy, it doesn't save him from grabs and submissions. Deathstroke is superior in strength to BP, so he could beat through submissions. But, the suit discharges electricity as a defense mechanism (I wish I had the scan right now). And, if Deathstroke or anyone else is close enough to grab him, then they close enough to be dismembered by BP's anti-metal claws that can cut all kinds of metal except for enchanted ones. They could be used to take Snake Eyes, Gambit's, and Deathstroke's metallic weapons out of the equation. And, the Panther also has a mechanism in his belt that disables firearms, making them explode. That could be used so Deathstroke can't use them. Then, BP's energy daggers can be shot or fired. And can also be set to stun or kill on contact.
#30 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"But you have to agree, the explosion will hurt someone weather they dodge it or not. Shrapnel, roof collapsing, cars exploding whatever. Someone will get hurt from Gambit's explosions. "

Everyone except Panther. Not tryna be a fanboy or anything... It's just that the suit could protect him from so much, you know...

@Speedlgt: Forgot to add, but the Panther also has vibranium soles that can absorb and dish out energy. They could be used to deliver kicks strong enough to break bones.