• 162 results
whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By whacknasty
@odinforce: Ah, ok. Well then at best we are all just guessing on what output BB would have in a controlled attack on Thor...lol. 

Question... Is true adamantium (like BB's armor is made of for this fight) almost the same as adamantine (the stuff that Herc's mace is made out of)?
THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

I think it could an interesting fight (minus the adamantium). I think Thor would win in the end.

Avatar image for theultimatesurvivor
TheUltimateSurvivor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whacknasty said:
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
 I was hoping someone would post this (and I hope I did this right...) Ed. - I grabbed it from the BB vs Vulcan thread I saw yesterday... This is the best on panel representation of Black Bolt's scream potential I have seen, but I think that even here it wasnt at full strength because his throat was in the grasp of Vulcan when he screamed.  A full on, non impaired scream should be even more devastating than this...?
Wow.
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By isaac_clarke

Wasn't the big boom due to the bomb Black Bolt had with his and was going to use?  
Not to mention as I recall his voice serves as the trigger, not so much can be weakened by someone choking him.

gravitypress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#55  Edited By gravitypress

Adamantium is conductive to electricity so that wont help. Thor can dent adamantium so that wouldnt be an issue either. Thor can block massive energies and can take a hit. BB can't pull a win.

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By progenitorigin

I gotta agree with the theory that if the suit conducted electricity from a thunder strike by Thor, it may be Black Bolt's undoing.
TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#57  Edited By TheGoldenOne
Thor
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Susanoo

I said it before and I'll say it again, Thor can defeat this BB without his hammer.
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By pooty

If Thor uses natural lightning from the sky and not some kind of magic lightning like Black Adam does, i don't see why BB can't block that with his own electron powers. I have not seen Thor damage anything like adamantium. Adamantium reinforced with BB own powers seem like a lot to overcome.

Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Susanoo

@ pooty 
1. Thor uses magical lightning most of the time. 
2. Thor has easily torn through Adamantium and uru before.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By pooty
@Susanoo: Ok. I thought he used lightning from the sky. When did he tear through adamantium? I just read up on the metal and they're still saying Thor can barely dent it.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Susanoo
@pooty said:

@Susanoo: Ok. I thought he used lightning from the sky. When did he tear through adamantium? I just read up on the metal and they're still saying Thor can barely dent it.

Google it on Thors revamped respect thread on kmc created by OneDumbGo. He has those scans.
Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By termiteone4ever
@Susanoo:  
 Are you talking about the old scan from years ago with a cable that was made from adimantium? 
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By pooty
@Susanoo: @termiteone4ever: Yes i think he is talking about a " cable alloy made from adamantium". Not true adamantium. It states on on the page that he can dent it but that's about it. Some good showings though.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Susanoo
@termiteone4ever said:

@Susanoo:   Are you talking about the old scan from years ago with a cable that was made from adimantium? 

There are other scans other than that. He easily turn Uru into dust, Wolverines claws cannot break through his cheekbones, and alot more.
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By pooty
@Susanoo: Uru<<True Adamantium. and wasn't Wolverine able to cut off King Thor's arm?
karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By karrob
@Wise Son said:
BB could potentially pull this one out.
odinforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By odinforce
@pooty said:
@Susanoo: Uru<<True Adamantium. and wasn't Wolverine able to cut off King Thor's arm?
when did that happen? ive never heard of anything like that lol 

i think king thor lost his arm when he fought hulk and thing at the same time since doctor strange took away the odinforce
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By pooty
@odinforce: That's why i posed it as a question. I don't think Hulk or Thing ripped it off. i thought Wolvie cut it off. I could be wrong.
Star_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Star_Lord
@Evil Incarnate said:
Wouldn't this be an easy win for Thor seeing as he's the God of Thunder and Blackbolt is wearing a bunch of metal...?
Seeming the fact that Black Bolt controls electrons, I'm sure Thor ain't doing Sh!t with lightning. 

As for the battle I would assume Black Bolt. Black Bolt has gone toe to toe with Thor without any armor, and has never used his voice against him(not that that would necessarily give him the win).
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Susanoo
@Star_Lord said:

@Evil Incarnate said:

Wouldn't this be an easy win for Thor seeing as he's the God of Thunder and Blackbolt is wearing a bunch of metal...?

Seeming the fact that Black Bolt controls electrons, I'm sure Thor ain't doing Sh!t with lightning. 

As for the battle I would assume Black Bolt. Black Bolt has gone toe to toe with Thor without any armor, and has never used his voice against him(not that that would necessarily give him the win).

Magic Lightning is different. Thor isn't human so he doesn't live nor use the same laws that humans are bound to in comics (Flying through space, walking in the sun, ect) 

@pooty said:

Nope. He lost it during the fight with Thing and Hulk.
gravitypress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By gravitypress

Uru>>>Adamantium

Star_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Star_Lord
@Susanoo said:
@Star_Lord said:

@Evil Incarnate said:

Magic Lightning is different. Thor isn't human so he doesn't live nor use the same laws that humans are bound to in comics (Flying through space, walking in the sun, ect) 

Good point, but I still give the fight to Black Bolt in all honesty. Despite the fact that it is magic lightning I still don't see it doing any more damage then what a punch or a blow from Thor's hammer wouldn't do, so it's not like its some secret weapon or anything. Black Bolt still pulls this out.
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By pooty
@Susanoo: oh ok. very very odd that Wolvie cant cut Thor in that scan. I have seen Thor bleed, cut and bruised by much less. That's seems inconsistent.  Actually, if a KO constitutes a win then Thor does win. BB only chance is a point blank unprotected scream. I give it to Thor 8/10
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Susanoo
@pooty
Have you seen Thor being injured by anything below skyfather after Seige?
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Susanoo
@Star_Lord said:

@Susanoo said:

@Star_Lord said:

@Evil Incarnate said:

Good point, but I still give the fight to Black Bolt in all honesty. Despite the fact that it is magic lightning I still don't see it doing any more damage then what a punch or a blow from Thor's hammer wouldn't do, so it's not like its some secret weapon or anything. Black Bolt still pulls this out.

His lightning has injured guys on skyfather level. Much higher than Black Bolt. Black Bolt is in the same tier as Magneto. Thor is above these guys. Also, Thors punch can shatter a small mountain and his hammer can shatter planets. 
TheUltimateSurvivor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Susanoo said:
@Star_Lord said:

@Susanoo said:

@Star_Lord said:

@Evil Incarnate said:

His lightning has injured guys on skyfather level. Much higher than Black Bolt. Black Bolt is in the same tier as Magneto. Thor is above these guys. Also, Thors punch can shatter a small mountain and his hammer can shatter planets. 
Yet his hammer couldn't do shit to Hulk who was KO'ed by Black Bolt.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Susanoo
@TheUltimateSurvivor said:

@Susanoo said:

@Star_Lord said:

@Susanoo said:

@Star_Lord said:

@Evil Incarnate said:

Stop trolling. Thors most powerful hammer smash >>> Hulks strength. Fanboism and ignorance is a bliss.  

P.S, It was a skrull, not the real Black Bolt.
TheUltimateSurvivor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Susanoo said:

@Susanoo said:

@Star_Lord said:

@Susanoo said:

@Star_Lord said:

@Evil Incarnate said:

Stop trolling. Thors most powerful hammer smash >>> Hulks strength. Fanboism and ignorance is a bliss.   P.S, It was a skrull, not the real Black Bolt.
So facts = trolling now ? Who is the fanboy ?  You are.
Prove me it was a Skrull.
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By pooty
@Susanoo said:

@pooty: Have you seen Thor being injured by anything below skyfather after Seige?

1)The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
2) Silver Surfer bloodied his head just from a head bunt. Wolvie has bloodied the Hulk,thing, Juggernaut maybe even Thanos. He should have no problem cutting Thor. Something happening once can be a fluke or bad writing or outdated. If it happens again, i can't argue with that.  But anyway until i see thor destroy real pure adamantium he can't. Can he beat BB covered in it? Yes. 8/10

@gravitypress said:

Uru>>>Adamantium

Not regular Uru. Only if the uru is enchanted. regular uru <<<Adamantium
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Susanoo
@pooty
1. Doesn't matter. Thor being written to the best of his abilities = most powerful marvel hero. 
2. And Thor dent Surfers head. Thor's more durable than Hulk btw. Wolverine cutting Thor is almost the same thing as saying Wolverine cutting Superman only that Superman is a tiny bit more durable. So you assume a guy that can destroy a planet with one smash of his hammer won't be able to destroy Adamantium? When did Pure Adamantium become much more durable than a planet?  

@TheUltimateSurvivor: 
Fact is, if Thor was written to the best of his abilities vs Hulk, who would win? The guy who travels much faster than light, the guy who can shatter planets with his hammer, the guy who can create cosmic storms. Excuse me but your the fanboy if you bring Hulk into a BB vs Thor thread. Google it, ask around. BB was a skrull. 
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#82  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@Susanoo said:

@Susanoo said:

@Star_Lord said:

@Susanoo said:

@Star_Lord said:

@Evil Incarnate said:

Stop trolling. Thors most powerful hammer smash >>> Hulks strength. Fanboism and ignorance is a bliss.   P.S, It was a skrull, not the real Black Bolt.
the real black bolt ko'ed hulk before. about the thread thor stomps.
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#83  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@Susanoo said:

@Susanoo said:

@Star_Lord said:

@Susanoo said:

@Star_Lord said:

@Evil Incarnate said:

the real black bolt ko'ed hulk before. about the thread thor stomps.
it was in the same comic hulk b#### slapped quicksilver.
Star_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Star_Lord
@Susanoo said:
@Star_Lord said:

@Susanoo said:

@Star_Lord said:

@Evil Incarnate said:

Blackbolt has already taken on Thor one on one. And when has Thor's lightning hurt someone skyfather level when not amped.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Susanoo
@Star_Lord
Did Thor fight him with all his powers unrestrained? No. 

Chaos King (Staggered and made him flinched actually), killed Void.
odinforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By odinforce
@pooty: no he already killed wolverine before he fought them
Star_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Star_Lord
@Susanoo said:
@Star_Lord: Did Thor fight him with all his powers unrestrained? No.  Chaos King (Staggered and made him flinched actually), killed Void.
Killed Void? Are you kidding me. He finished off a Void possessed Sentry after he was already down and out after the Hellcarrier PIS. Before that Sentry stomped Thor into the ground. 

I honestly can't say about the BB vs Thor fight, I don't have the scans or comic, I'll try and look on the internet, but I'm pretty sure neither was restricted in anyway(unless you mean morally) and BB wasn't  boosted in power.
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By pooty
@Susanoo: So you assume a guy that can destroy a planet with one smash of his hammer won't be able to destroy Adamantium? When did Pure Adamantium become much more durable than a planet?  

No i don't assume. I have seen Thor hit a cynlinder of adamantium with no effect. I have seen Ultron shrug off Thor's blows with ease. A planet is rock. Adamantium is the strongest of steels. When Thor does break it, he will get credit for it.
gravitypress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By gravitypress

Since when is BB skyfather level? I will admit he has a strong attack but overall he is about Ms Marvels level.

stu630

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By stu630

black bolt win.  with or without adamantium. its a tuff fight but BB win 8 out of 10 time.

Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Susanoo

A planet is mass, distance, density, and alot more factors. A Planet >>>>>> Pure Adamantium. You can even make a forum about it. Say guys, what's more durable, Pure Adamantium or a Planet?

@Star_Lord said:

@Susanoo said:

@Star_Lord: Did Thor fight him with all his powers unrestrained? No.  Chaos King (Staggered and made him flinched actually), killed Void.

Killed Void? Are you kidding me. He finished off a Void possessed Sentry after he was already down and out after the Hellcarrier PIS. Before that Sentry stomped Thor into the ground.

I honestly can't say about the BB vs Thor fight, I don't have the scans or comic, I'll try and look on the internet, but I'm pretty sure neither was restricted in anyway(unless you mean morally) and BB wasn't  boosted in power.

And Thor got taken down by the Dark Avengers. Not Thors best incarnation.

Alright.

Avatar image for asgardianxeno929
AsgardianXeno929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By AsgardianXeno929
@Susanoo: If I knew your gender I'd marry you! lol. jk. But you do make many good points in all threads I see you comment in, sadly you have to deal with stubborn people who can neither read nor give up.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Susanoo
@AsgardianXeno929 said:

@Susanoo: If I knew your gender I'd marry you! lol. jk. But you do make many good points in all threads I see you comment in, sadly you have to deal with stubborn people who can neither read nor give up.

LOL thanks haha. It does get tiring after a while.
MzombieX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By MzombieX
@Star_Lord said:

@Susanoo said:

@Star_Lord: Did Thor fight him with all his powers unrestrained? No.  Chaos King (Staggered and made him flinched actually), killed Void.

I honestly can't say about the BB vs Thor fight, I don't have the scans or comic, I'll try and look on the internet, but I'm pretty sure neither was restricted in anyway(unless you mean morally) and BB wasn't  boosted in power.

I think it was pretty obvious he killed Void.  

Void was hit by the Hellicarrier which snapped him out of it ... it stunned him just long enough to bring some reason to Sentry. 
Just long enough for Bob to regain a piece of himself and get through the mental barrier to find himself for a moment.  
I don't think it's PIS to say that the impact and explosion hit hard enough to be a distraction to allow him to do that.
Thor had clearly been holding back a bit prior because he knew Bob was still in there somewhere and killing him was a last resort.  

If Thor could not kill him, then why did Bob give him permission to break his oath ... and kill him? 
The only logical reason he would ask Thor, is because he knew that Thor was the only one there who COULD kill him. 
Thor's response was initially a NO, because he couldn't bring himself to do it and kill an innocent man who was still trapped inside the Void. 
This is when Void once again took over and launched an attack on them ... which forced Thor's hand. 
He had no choice because of the destruction Sentry would have been capable of if it were to continue.  

The lethal blow that struck Void in that scene was easily beyond anything Thor had hit him with prior. 
All you need to do is look at the attacks made by Thor before that panel ... and then look at the display of power unleashed on that killing blow. 
Thor was holding back earlier. When Thor hit him harder ... Void died.
Avatar image for asgardianxeno929
AsgardianXeno929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By AsgardianXeno929
@MzombieX: And I love you! :D lol. about the sentry so called "PIS".
MzombieX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By MzombieX

This is a really tough call in this fight. I'm not certain Thor has ever destroyed pure adamantium, as was mentioned earlier. 
He has dented pure, as far as I know. He also seems to easily destroy any secondary adamantium alloy ... but I haven't seen him destroy true adamantium. 

Black Bolt is a Beast if unhinged and able to fully let go. Then again so is Thor. 
I would give this fight to Thor under standard conditions, but this adamantium armor is going to give him hell. 
I keep imagining Thor vs. the power of Black Bolt contained within Ultron.  

I do think Thor has the durability feats to back him up when it comes to determining if he can take the onslaught of Black Bolt's scream. 
I'm not sure how long he can take it ... but there's a very good chance he could survive it. 
He's taken hits from Galactus and Celestials and Arch Demons and Skyfathers ... planet destroying explosions, stood in the core of the sun - which is equivalent to billions of tons of gamma radiation and nukes going off simultaneously.  
He has even used Mjolnir to contain and absorb energy on many occasions; 
If Mjolnir can contain a life bomb that would have wiped out a 5th of the known Universe ... then even as powerful as Black Bolt is, it could potentially contain that. 

Yet even with all his durabilty, I wouldn't want to see Thor being left there to take the brunt of Black Bolt's attack for too long. 
He would have to find a way to bring him down ... and physical force might not be an option due to that adamantium armor.  

I don't see Black Bolt using his power over energy manipulation or electron particles to override Thor and Mjolnir's ability to manipulate energy. 
Thor's lightning may argueably be beyond Black Bolt's reach because of its mystic property. 
A single lightning bolt summoned by Thor can be the equivalent of 10,000 standard bolts of lightning ... then of course this can be stacked. 
The origin of this dimensional lightning itself can be summoned directly from Cragmouth - The divine and symbolic source where all the storms of all the 9 realms resides. 

If it is at all possible that adamantium can conduct electricity, as was brought up for discussion, then I agree that Black Bolt is in a walking coffin. 
Does anybody have a clear answer for that? I've never really thought about it before ... and now I have to know if there are scans that can determine that. 

Even if the armor cannot be destroyed , is there a chance that he could be knocked out from impact maybe? 
A physical strike of such force that would rattle him? 
Or maybe a Thermo blast or Godblast or anti-matter or even using Mjolnir to redirect Black Bolt's very own energy by absorbing it and reflecting it back at him 100 fold as it has been known to do. 
Mjolnir has done this with energy blasts from Thanos and the Phoenix Force in the past.  
I'm not sure what adamantium's melting point is ... but Thor has also harnessed the power of 1000 suns, within Mjolnir, and used it to strike down Surtur. 
If that doesn't cut it, I'm not sure what else would.
MzombieX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By MzombieX

I just want to add that even if Thor hasn't officially proven he can outright destroy pure adamantium, he could still be able to logically deliver a crushing blow to Black Bolt. 
He has proven he can dent it ... and I doubt that he was hitting it with a planet shattering strike when he tested it.  
Imagine if even while encased in fully molded adamantium armor - Black Bolt gets struck on the head with that kind of force. 
A dent should be more than sufficient to take him out, because inside that armor there is going to be some devastating head trauma from the impact of that dent in his skull. 
Black Bolt's brain would most likely be hemorrhaging in the worst way. That's a potential knock out ... if not death. 

Then of course ... Mjolnir has harnessed the power of magnetism on a global scale. Even if adamantium doesn't conduct electricity, I think we can all agree that a massive magnetic attack should do the trick.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Susanoo
@MzombieX said:

I just want to add that even if Thor hasn't officially proven he can outright destroy pure adamantium, he could still be able to logically deliver a crushing blow to Black Bolt. He has proven he can dent it ... and I doubt that he was hitting it with a planet shattering strike when he tested it.  Imagine if even while encased in fully molded adamantium armor - Black Bolt gets struck on the head with that kind of force. A dent should be more than sufficient to take him out, because inside that armor there is going to be some devastating head trauma from the impact of that dent in his skull. Black Bolt's brain would most likely be hemorrhaging in the worst way. That's a potential knock out ... if not death.  Then of course ... Mjolnir has harnessed the power of magnetism on a global scale. Even if adamantium doesn't conduct electricity, I think we can all agree that a massive magnetic attack should do the trick.

I was saying that but several users believe pure adamantium > a planet.
mark5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#99  Edited By mark5

I guess Thow takes 6 or 7/10. Not an easy fight though. 

cap_a_rules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#100  Edited By cap_a_rules
BB would win because he is one of the only people to beat hulk accourding to wwh,  the hulk beat the holl advengers including Thor!