Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#451  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@agent41 said:

@frozen said:

@agent41: It is not false. Her punch clearly hurt her and she admits she can't beat him without aid. She....states on-panel that she knows she needs help to beat him.

Yes it is false. She wasn't fighting all out in League of one,Superman wasn't either,she didn't have any visible damage. WW saying she couldn't beat him doesn't mean that he easily beat her,he didn't beat her,she stopped fighting because of the plot,you know very well that she could mean that at the end of a fight between them she wouldn't win,that doesn't change the fight that he would have a hard time beating her,he has always had a hard time fighting her because she is in his power class. She has taken a lot of damage from Superman,stop acting like he would beat her eaily because that has never been the case.

No, it isn't. She isn't fighting all out...instead she completely ambushes him and repeatedly attacks him, to which he responds with a serious punch.

Wonder Woman getting completely countered after one hard punch and then admitting she cannot beat him demonstrates how much above her he is physically. If you notice she isn't using equipment, she's fighting without the use of weapon.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#452 frozen  Moderator

@agent41 said:

@frozen said:

@agent41: Read the god-damn scans.

He used heat-vision because that's a part of his power-set. And his heat-vision is much slower than his actual speed --- hell, even Batman has dodged Superman's heat vision. If she could react to him, she would've done it.

Batman dodging heat vision is huge PIS,heat vision is way faster than speeding bullets. WW was busy with heat vision,he charged at her at the same time he shot heat vision,she blocked the heat vision(while still busy talking to him when his sudden attack happended)and that left her guard open for Superman's rushing towards her.

No, it isn't. His heat vision isn't even FTL. In addition to that, Batman's reaction times have been above speeding bullets for some time. You are making up excuses. Superman used heat-vision because it's a part of his power; his heat vision is nowhere near as fast as his normal speed, and after a few heat vision bursts he stops. If she could react to him she would have. There is no way to spin that; it's shown on-panel.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@dorukesin: That on scan, that you say he moved in picosenconds, does not mean he would be so superior speed wise.

The fact is the others have dealt with his speed; so they are not nowhere near him.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#456  Edited By dorukesin

@agent41 said:

@dorukesin: WW was busy with heat vision,he charged at her at the same time he shot heat vision,she blocked the heat vision(while still busy talking to him when his sudden attack happended)and that left her guard open for Superman's rushing towards her.

she wasn't blocking his heat vision

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

You're making up these charges in your imagination,Diana has burned by Clark's heat vision.She barely reacted to her when he already putted her to the sun

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dorukesin: That on scan, that you say he moved in picosenconds, does not mean he would be so superior speed wise.

The fact is the others have dealt with his speed; so they are not nowhere near him.

who dealt with his speed ? Please don't say Darkseid or Doomsday because Clark has blitzed both of them.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#459  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@agent41: Nope. You are just blindly interpreting (not even that) these scans to match your own agenda. You are flat out denying what is happening on a panel. Considering the fact that I said Teth ONLY wins if there are no weapons (and she wins with them); your touted claims are utterly baseless.

I'm going to stop responding to your posts now.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:

@dorukesin: He got her when she was busy blocking heat vision,of course once he had a hold on her she would have difficulty countering because his grab is stronger than hers. It has nothing to do with the speedblitz that happended before when she was busy blocking heat vision while he was charging towards her and then grabbed her.

I'm talking about after grabbing.She barely raised his arms and broke his grip by eyepoke.She only reacted to his heat vision on the first page and That was before Clark's blitz

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#467  Edited By Kingant27

@dorukesin: Black Adam, Diana, Billy have dealt with his speed, yet you stated that makes them nowhere near him.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana binds him with lasso then decapitates him with sword. It will be good battle though.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#469  Edited By dorukesin

@agent41: Are you her child ? Calm down ,she can beat Clark we're just joking :D

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dorukesin: Black Adam, Diana, Billy have dealt with his speed,

scans ? They never dealt with his speed and for Diana I already shared the scans of Diana and Clark's speed

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:

@dorukesin said:

@agent41: Are you her child ? Calm down ,she can beat Clark we're just joking :D

Are you SM's?. And no i'm afraid that "fropzen" is not joking at least that is what i think,he really seems to think SM would easily beat WW.

dude you're the second most troll guy I've ever seen

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#474  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@agent41 said:

@frozen: You are just lowballing her but we have the proof in the comics. Wonder Woman can and has given Superman a run for his money. I'm sorry if you don't like it but it has happended,she held her own in all their all out fights,where is the proof that she could never react to him in a fight?,she certainly has reacted to him and has reflexes feats on her own to prove she can. Where is the proof that he would destroy her in a few attacks?,she has certainly taken way more than a few hits from him without going down. So where is the proof that Pre 52 Superman>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>pre 52 Wonder Woman?,because feats and fights prove she is around his level. You must be reaing DC from another reality.

You do not have proof. In all of their showings together; he has been the physical superior. I actually think she can give him a good fight with equipment and skill, not on a purely physical level. You are reading scans from another reality.

1. She does not react to him in the actual scan. He flies her to The Sun in a matter of seconds and she is helpless to stop him; she took out Kryptonite to stop him from taking her into The Sun.

2. Sigh. I did not claim he can destroy her in a few attacks. I proved:

• In A League of One, he is demonstrated as the physical superior, via Wonder Woman's own admission in connection to him overpowering her
  • Blood-Lust Superman blitzed Wonder Woman

3. In every single fight they've had, Superman was demonstrated to be the physical superior. Shall we tag @erik and get his opinion on who's physically stronger between Superman and Wonder Woman?

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#475  Edited By Kingant27

@dorukesin: They have dealt with him, that is what happens when they fight, lol; you are making Superman out be like Wally on Comic vine.

They haven't has a problem with his speed, and if they did; they wouldn't be capable of tagging him in a real fight etc.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dorukesin: They have dealt with him, that is what happens when they fight, lol; you are making Superman out be like Wally on Comic vine.

They haven't has a problem with his speed, and if they did; they wouldn't be capable of tagging him in a real fight etc.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#480 vance_astro  Moderator

@dorukesin said:

@agent41 said:

@dorukesin said:

Are you SM's?. And no i'm afraid that "fropzen" is not joking at least that is what i think,he really seems to think SM would easily beat WW.

dude you're the second most troll guy I've ever seen

Keep comments like this to yourself.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

#481  Edited By Outside_85

@frozen said:

You do not have proof. In all of their showings together; he has been the physical superior. I actually think she can give him a good fight with equipment and skill, not on a purely physical level. You are reading scans from another reality.

1. She does not react to him in the actual scan. He flies her to The Sun in a matter of seconds and she is helpless to stop him; she took out Kryptonite to stop him from taking her into The Sun.

2. Sigh. I did not claim he can destroy her in a few attacks. I proved:

• In A League of One, he is demonstrated as the physical superior, via Wonder Woman's own admission in connection to him overpowering her
  • Blood-Lust Superman blitzed Wonder Woman

3. In every single fight they've had, Superman was demonstrated to be the physical superior. Shall we tag @erik and get his opinion on who's physically stronger between Superman and Wonder Woman?

1. It's the only time theres ever been a true bloodlusted Superman on page, and Diana survived and stalemated him long enough to win, Darkseid did not manage half as well.
  2. A League of One is not canon as far as anyone is concerned.
  3. Maybe we should remind ourselves which of these two carry weapons capable of beheading the other and has never been depicted as loosing her mind.
frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#482 frozen  Moderator

@outside_85:

1. Darkseid....has nothing to do with this, and I can substantiate a dozen showings of Darkseid manhandling Superman level characters. Furthermore, if you read my posts, you'll notice that A) I've argued that her damage soak, not durability allows her to contend and B) She was brought back due to the heat of re-entry

2. A League of One is canon. It was referenced in JLA Vol 3

3. Again, read my posts - I clearly said she wins, but WITHOUT weapons, she does not

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Adam wins. Faster, stronger etc. Close battle though

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@frozen said:

@zhurong said:

@frozen: If that was the case the he would be stomping Superman the JL every chance he got. How about I tag a little friend of yours that is a Superman expert. @Lvenger

You can tag him if you wish. We have to come to a mutual agreement after debating a countless number of times, that we will never agree on the subject in regards to Captain Marvel/Black Adam; so I agree to disagree with him.

Yeah that's pretty much the case with us. Though Adam does have actual individual feats to his name, hence why he'd stand a better chance against Superman, we've differed strongly in the past when it comes to Captain Marvel.

vinomonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I go with Adam... he defeated the JL

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#487  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@agent41: Without weapons she cannot contend with Superman as good as she can with weapons. In nearly every fight, she needs equipment to compensate and mixes her skill with that. In terms of raw punch resistance she cannot really stand there and slug it out without Superman as some other powerhouses may be able to do, she's never been written to fight Superman or others in that fashion; because that's not how she fights, she uses equipment such as her lasso, bracelets, etc.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#489 frozen  Moderator

@agent41: Without any equipment he is more powerful by a fair margin - Wonder Woman's never actually been written to contend with him without weapons. Superman knocked her from The Sun to The Earth. Batman with Superman's powers knocked her from The Moon to The Earth. She can put damage on him; but he can put a lot more damage on her than she can him. If you actually look at the way she fights him, she does not slug it out with him; that's a fight she'd lose. She uses equipment and skill to compensate for physical disadvantages.

In her fight with Power Girl, she remarked that Power Girl was just as strong as her and on a physical level was struggling until she used skill.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Considering that she nearly beat Mongul to death, She should do just fine here.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#493 frozen  Moderator
Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump. Teth wins here unless Diana makes good use of her lasso and sword/any other weaponry she can find. As we all know, the lasso trick should come in handy here.

With weapons I'd give it to Diana 6.5/10. She may have an edge in fighting but stats come into play too. And being a better fighter doesn't always mean you can beat someone more stronger than you. Without them I don't think she gets stomped, no doubt she can hold her own, but in a match without weaponry she loses. I'd personally give it to Teth maybe 7/10 without weapons.

mlanstorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With weapons I give Diana 6/10

Without weapons I give Teth 10/10

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Without weapons, Teth should take the win, with weapons; it can go either way IMO.

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cool battle. I'm leaning toward Wonder Woman, but Black Adam is not going down easily.

rabshazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers