Beyonder vs God Doom & Ig thanos & phoenix

au-dela

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By au-dela

I already know the answer to this topic despite all I would like to know what is your opinion on the subject because I saw a lot of topic wrong or not enough press on the subject being myself the creator of comics marvel I would like to know if our readers analyze the situation well.

we will go on the latest versions of the characters so on their last appearances on the cosmic, similar for the versions pre retcon and post retcon.

No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

& IG thanos and the phoenix force (jean grey)

AbraxasCore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By AbraxasCore

You know, I always find that panel of Phoenix vs Beyonder interesting. Did phoenix beat him through sheer power or did she make him understand a new experience? Because some people are putting Phoenix force > Pre retcon beyonder because of those scans which makes me feel that some interpreted it wrong.

But from my understanding, God Doom and Molecule Man absorbed the powers of the Beyonders that they have killed. Hell, god doom was able to defeat BP when he had the infinity gauntlet. I'm not sure here

au-dela

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the phoenix never beat beyonder

beyonder absorbs phoenix. this experience shocks him and he decides not to kill the universe of x men.

au-dela

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

AbraxasCore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By AbraxasCore

@au-dela: Omg, Thank you! People on narutoforums (obd) were putting Phoenix force > Pre retcon Beyonder because of this

They even scaled wpotc saying it would stomp Pre retcon beyonder because wpotc is the strongest version. The thread was cancer

au-dela

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abraxascore: I want to know a little more about the characters in the cosmic universe of Marvel.

AbraxasCore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@au-dela: Well at least you understand the difference between being defeated and what happened with Phoenix and the beyonder. I honestly couldn't believe people were saying phoenix >pre retcon beyonder.

But anyway, I feel like god doom should be enough for the beyonder. Ig thanos and phoenix are non factors. They're strong, but god doom and Beyonder are on another level.

au-dela

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By au-dela

]@abraxascore: exactly the beyonder can not be compared the said itself is the all and the nothing in its reality is the universe.

lariend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Based on feats, Beyonder.

Based on statements, Beyonder.

Based on hype, Beyonder

Love_And_Hate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points