Beta Ray Bill/Silver Surfer vs Cyborg Superman

jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By jayskee

fight is on Mars. current versoins of each but th cyborg has no power rings. morals off. start from 30 yards away. 

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Hellos

Team.
drkhwk2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By drkhwk2001
@Hellos said:
" Team. "
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Valtot

team it would be better 1 on 1 for either of team 1 vs cybrob but hed need the rings for silver surfer
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon

Henshaw could possess Bill and make it a 2 on 1 against Norrin.
Question is, can Norrin take them both on at the same time?

PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By PirateKing69
@Cosmic_Falcon said:
" Henshaw could possess Bill and make it a 2 on 1 against Norrin. Question is, can Norrin take them both on at the same time? "
I think SS has beaten BB with ease recently i don't have the scans tho
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Hellos
@Cosmic_Falcon said:
"Henshaw could possess Bill and make it a 2 on 1 against Norrin. Question is, can Norrin take them both on at the same time? "

If he doesn't hold back, yes.  
Not to mention he has his own technopathy to use to help Bill out.  
Doesn't help that Bill probably will not be worthy to wield Stormbreaker when he's being Hijacked and will be depowered for the most part.
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#7  Edited By entropy_aegis

even without the rings hank solo'd superboy,eradicator,supergirl and superman. 
not saying he wins but felt the need to point that out.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Hellos
@PirateKing69 said:
" @Cosmic_Falcon said:
" Henshaw could possess Bill and make it a 2 on 1 against Norrin. Question is, can Norrin take them both on at the same time? "
I think SS has beaten BB with ease recently i don't have the scans tho "

Cancerverse Thor: 

Although Lord Mar-Vell wrecks all of them. 

Then you had Chaos War: 

Effortlessly blocks Mjolnir, bear in mind Herc knocked off balance, he wasn't KOed. Guess Herc didn't hit him hard enough. 
Think thats about it.
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By czarny_samael666

Surfer.
Even if Cyborg would posses BRB.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#10  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

I dunno. A few things have me thinking Hank. First is my personal preference. Let's get that out of the way right now.  Second is Silver Surfer's vulnerability to technology. Surfer has been bound and depowered by tech quite a few times. Without thinking too hard about it, maybe like 5 times come to mind and then there's the first issue of his current book that just came out. Not much works on Surfer, but technology is pretty consistent. Third is the BRB option. Cyborg could control BRB and not just that, but he could easily amp him up to more powerful levels. Given that Hank is already a threat, BRB could be a good extra even if he's nothing more than a distraction. That's the fourth thing. Hank is a powerhouse even without rings or technology tricks. People always think he needs rings to win, but at his very base, he's a physical copy of Superman with perfect control over his body and the intelligence and ability to adapt himself to any situation and any enemy. Fifth is that time that Hank and Surfer got into a fight. It was a crossover, sure, but in it they exchange a few shots and Surfer avoids most of Hank's and Hank tanks Surfer's and acts like they're nothing (reminded me of him laughing at Darkseid's Omega Beams). I should have written out all the reasons before because I'm forgetting them and I still had a couple more. Anyway, the only things I really see going for Surfer are that Hank might not to think about a technological attack until it's too late (hard to guess how a character will think), though I think he can certainly last until he does, and Surfer has psychic attacks open to him while Hank is more accustomed to physical exchanges.

capall2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By capall2
@Buckshot:
what about Hank's genetilock thingy? curious to see if that would have any impact on the outcome also...
Avatar image for theworldbreaker
Theworldbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Theworldbreaker

Team win,s i think BRB could take on cyborg superman one on one, and current islver surfer could defently tkae him out consdering he whooped BRB and even if BRB did get taken over he wouldent be worthy of storm breaker and thus useless. THen silver surfer overides him with his telepathy and turns bill back to normal :p.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By King_Saturn
tough battle... I think I may go with Cyborg Superman here in a 6 / 10 majority... something tells me that Hank would be durable enough to survive attacks from the Surfer... while he could shutdown Jackass Face... making it a 1 on 1... though overall this could be a very close battle still
Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#14  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator
@capall2 said:
" @Buckshot: what about Hank's genetilock thingy? curious to see if that would have any impact on the outcome also... "
I don't think the genetilock would work on Surfer since his powers are beyond any genetic ability. He's tapping into a fundamental force of the universe, not doing something his biology allows.  

I don't really think Beta Ray Bill would suddenly become unworthy if Hank took him over. It's not like Hank would be changing him into an unworthy person (though he could with his willhunters). If Hank controls BRB like he's controlled others, the worthy BRB will still exist, he just won't be in control. His body and some parts of his mind will be doing what Hank says, but the "soul" will still exist in there. I think he'd still be able to use the hammer. What I think is worth thinking about though, is if Hank could take control of the hammer. It's a metal of some sort and thats something Hank can control. What if he incorporated it into himself. He's shown that his mind works like that before, he might try again. Even if he didn't control it directly, he could have BRB give it to him. I'm pretty sure the wielders of the hammers can allow others to hold it (didn't Thor do that before?), though I may be wrong there.  
capall2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By capall2
@Buckshot:
fair answer above 

I ain't too sure how Hank can acutally use the stormbreaker tho, since even it's made of some sort of metal it is still enchanted by Odin himself, altho iirc i think Magneto was able to manipulate mjolnir at one point but i would rather take that instant as a pis to be honest...
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@Buckshot said:
"  Second is Silver Surfer's vulnerability to technology. Surfer has been bound and depowered by tech quite a few times.  "
Ahh who could ever forget about the infamous Black Panther arm lock hahaha
bag_o_x_men

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By bag_o_x_men

I think BRB is redundant here.  Either way it goes, whether dominated by Hank then instantly stomped by Surfer, or just instantly taken out by Hank, he is irrelevent to the outcome.   This is Surfer vs Cyberg, and I think Surfer can take him for a majority.  He has his own tp and can go intangible, and so even in the likelihood that Cyborg Supes just tanks his physical attacks, Surfer can force him in to the astral and beat him there.  Close fight though.

Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Valtot
@bag_o_x_men:
yes but would a astral attack work on cyborb superman considering his condition?
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By daak1212

WHy cant the Surfer use molecular manipulation here?
bag_o_x_men

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By bag_o_x_men
@Valtot said:
" @bag_o_x_men: yes but would a astral attack work on cyborb superman considering his condition? "
That's the question isn't it?  I don't know for sure, but I would think so.  The simple answer is that everything exists astrally and as such Surfer should be able to manipulate him, but Henshaw's powers could possibly prevent it.  Surfer's taken on monsters and aliens and abstracts in astral space.  So far I haven't seen him not be able to use an astral attack.  That's part of why I think this would be such a good fight.
Hoboseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Hoboseid

Hank would edge it with rings, without rings Surfer takes him out. Bill makes sure team 1 takes it.