Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#603  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@wyldsong said:

@homicidalmaniac said:

@wyldsong: And also any ideas with Video Game Darkness

Oye...that one, I am not so sure on...have not played the game=(

I'm shock that you didn't play the games.The games are quite really good.The games did a great job with the relationship of Jackie and Jenny.Video Game Darkness is at least High Street level.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

@wyldsong said:

@homicidalmaniac said:

@wyldsong: And also any ideas with Video Game Darkness

Oye...that one, I am not so sure on...have not played the game=(

I'm shock that you didn't play the games.The games are quite really good.The games did a great job with the relationship of Jackie and Jenny.Video Game Darkness is at least High Street level.

I'll grab it after next payday...well, at least part 2, since I know that is on steam=)

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#605  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@wyldsong: The first game was very dark/moody(graphics wise)and open world.The second games have self shaded graphics and more action pack than the first game.In Darkness ll,the game have a nice Easter Egg of there Darkness comic books inside Jackie room and there another Top Cow character by the end of the game.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong: The first game was very dark/moody(graphics wise)and open world.The second games have self shaded graphics and more action pack than the first game.In Darkness ll,the game have a nice Easter Egg of there Darkness comic books inside Jackie room and there another Top Cow character by the end of the game.

Sweet. I will definitely check it out now=)

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong: On a side note,have you read the Witchblade manga or watch the Witchblade anime.I have heard that they are canon in the Top Cow Universe.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#608  Edited By Wyldsong

@homicidalmaniac said:

@wyldsong: On a side note,have you read the Witchblade manga or watch the Witchblade anime.I have heard that they are canon in the Top Cow Universe.

Well...remember, reality was changed with the rebirth storyline, as was the future of the Top Cow U, so canonicity to current Top Cow probably isn't true. I have heard that before though, but have seen nothing official. I have watched the anime though, have not read the manga.

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#609  Edited By homicidalmaniac
Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#610  Edited By Wyldsong

@homicidalmaniac said:

@wyldsong: Nice chatting with you =)

No problem=)

I'll probably look into the manga soon...well, soon as I am done with this test. I also plan on working up a big respect thread for the artifacts, and hopefully get some love spread to the Top Cow guys. I at least got confirmation from Marz (who has written for the Darkness and Superman, and did their crossover), that while Jackie is not as strong as Superman, he is at least truly strong enough to draw blood from and give a decent fight to Supes in hand to hand.

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong said:

@homicidalmaniac said:

@wyldsong: Nice chatting with you =)

No problem=)

I'll probably look into the manga soon...well, soon as I am done with this test. I also plan on working a big respect thread for the artifacts, and hopefully get some love spread to the Top Cow guys. I at least got confirmation from Marz (who has written for the Darkness and Superman, and did their crossover), that while Jackie is not as strong as Superman, he is at least truly strong enough to draw blood from and give a decent fight to Supes in hand to hand.

I'm working on a Respect Thread myself and Top Cow is my first real love for indie comics companies.I do wish Top Cow get more popular.Also,Jackie doesn't need to go H2H to beat Superman.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#612  Edited By Wyldsong

@homicidalmaniac said:

No problem=)

I'll probably look into the manga soon...well, soon as I am done with this test. I also plan on working a big respect thread for the artifacts, and hopefully get some love spread to the Top Cow guys. I at least got confirmation from Marz (who has written for the Darkness and Superman, and did their crossover), that while Jackie is not as strong as Superman, he is at least truly strong enough to draw blood from and give a decent fight to Supes in hand to hand.

I'm working on a Respect Thread myself and Top Cow is my first real love for indie comics companies.I do wish Top Cow get more popular.Also,Jackie doesn't need to go H2H to beat Superman.

Oh, I know. I have already used other angles to beat Supes and like characters without resorting to hand to hand discussions (did you ever see my debate with him against World War Hulk?) =)

I have just working on trying to verify his actual strength level, and I got some confirmation, though being a mysterious writer, he wouldn't give the exact specifics that we all want and crave...as for the respect thread, drop me a line when it is done!

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong: I'm going to release my Respect Thread in my Blog when it is done

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong: I'm going to release my Respect Thread in my Blog when it is done

Sweet=) Looking forward to it bud=)

jmg4321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#615  Edited By jmg4321

Does anyone think punisher and deadpool vs deathstroke and deadshot is fair. It takes place in a 500 square foot room with no exits, and weapon racks all over the walls.

Johnnyx5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmg4321 said:

Does anyone think punisher and deadpool vs deathstroke and deadshot is fair. It takes place in a 500 square foot room with no exits, and weapon racks all over the walls.

Replace Punisher with Bullseye and its a move even match with the character comparisons.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#617  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@wolverine08

Okay, I am thinking of a fighting match between the most bad a$$ people.

Deathstroke (muramasa blade)

Wolverine (Muramasa blade) or adamantium claws which ever are better

Need to tell me the best version of wolverine, I dont want to use current.

and another person, or have a 2v2 between slade and Wolverine so it will be an original thread.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#618  Edited By Wolverine008

@cable_extreme: You could have Slade and James team up for a sword fight. To let people know that you want to use Wolverine in his prime, just say "Stand 616 Wolverine Pre Cornell". For their opponents I think you could use Silver Samurai and Blade. I also hear Green Arrrow is supposed to be a great swordsman as well.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

@cable_extreme: You could have Slade and James team up for a sword fight. To let people know that you want to use Wolverine in his prime, just say "Stand 616 Wolverine Pre Cornell". For their opponents I think you could use Silver Samurai and Blade. I also hear Green Arrrow is supposed to be a great swordsman as well.

well first of all Pre 52 Green Arrow is a master swordsman but he has limited swords feats his best was matching deathstroke. thats mostly because he prepped for deathstroke and was trained by the same man who trained deathstroke

Johnnyx5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#620  Edited By Johnnyx5

Who would be a good match for Kino from Ninja turtles secret of the ooze ? He showed some pretty good martial arts moves

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#621  Edited By thelocust619

Angry Video Game Nerd with all weapons vs Snowflame after smearing a pound of coke all over his face?? Is this in bad taste?? Cuz im serious, I think its fair.. obviously no outside help from mechadeathchrist..

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#622  Edited By thelocust619

@johnnyx5: an original putty soldier from the power rangers. Rock on

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Derp.

ChildoftheAtom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amsuperhero11: first that picture of batman is creepy second. I would put Gimli ob legolas's team. 2 rounds first should be morals on in helms deep. Second can be Gotham night time morals off

Army2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How about Gorr vs Justice League (new 52) no flash?

Z0mb13M0nk3y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ghost Rider (Zarathos: Johnny Blaze) vs Spawn vs Hellboy. Not sure if it's come up, but curious. The rebellious soldiers of hell.

Z0mb13M0nk3y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ghost Rider (Zarathos: Johnny Blaze) vs Spawn vs Hellboy. Not sure if it's come up, but curious. The rebellious soldiers of hell. As far as Vampire Hunter D, Blade may make a good opponent. See which vampire hunter would be the best.

Beam3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thought of a fight I would like to see Gm Luke Skywalker Vs. Ultron or Hercules. Reason being I find Ultron and Hercules pretty interesting.

- for UltronLuke fights each form separatly in different instances.

I haven't made the thread yet because I don't know much about either one other than Ultron has different forms and has high durability.

Avatar image for knightsofdarkness
Knightsofdarkness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Hal jordan vs John stewart

Avatar image for thedarkmanofsteel
TheDarkManOfSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saren: can we make Dragon Ball Z battles?

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seriously tempted to make a movie version of Wolverine vs Arrow Deathstroke thread, but I'll leave it alone until Deathstroke has actually appeared more on the show.

ChildoftheAtom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is daredevil vs sabertooth a good matchup. It would just be for a short incap

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

Johnnyx5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who would be a good match for super shredder ?

Bernomancy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#637  Edited By Bernomancy

Need a good match up for Howard The Duck and Topo the Octopus sidekick of golden age Aquaman.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain America vs Du Hast by Rammstien

Cap is immortal and physically bound.

How long can he last before becoming evil??

(Bad idea??)

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know little of Adam Warlock & Gorr, would the two of them going at it be a good battle. If it is, what levels should they be at to make it a good battle?

Mezmero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I'm wondering what would be an evenly matched ratio between Sentinels (X-Men) and Pacifistas (One Piece). Right now I'm thinking like 3 Pacifistas for every 1 Sentinel. Sentinels kind of inherently have an advantage in size, strength, and weaponry.

Hwkfan296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

How about Optimus Prime and Ultra Magnus vs Rodimus Prime and Iron Hide? G1 versions.

Xanthos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm thinking of doing a Bat Family vs Spider Family.

I want everyone dead or alive.

Peter Parker 616, Doc Oc as Spider, Man Spider, Spiderwoman, Ultimate Spiderwoman, cartoon carnations like Armored Spiderman, Madame Web, spiderman with oc arms, Manga Spiderman, Megazord Spiderman, Venom, ETC.

Bruce Wayne, man bats, batmite, robins, batwomen, Azeral. ETC

Even if it was a toy it should be considered. for use of each arsenal. 60 batmobiles e0e, a few iron spiders, bat planes, spider motor cycles. Thoughts?

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@xanthos said:

Peter Parker 616, Doc Oc as Spider, Man Spider, Spiderwoman, Ultimate Spiderwoman, cartoon carnations like Armored Spiderman, Madame Web, spiderman with oc arms, Manga Spiderman, Megazord Spiderman, Venom, ETC.

Even if it was a toy it should be considered. for use of each arsenal. 60 batmobiles e0e, a few iron spiders, bat planes, spider motor cycles. Thoughts?

No Caption Provided

Xanthos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erkan12 said:

@xanthos said:

No Caption Provided

I found this extremely hilarious. For entertainment reasons though. Is there a thread that ever asked: Why does batman always win?

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#645  Edited By thelocust619

I really wanna see a thread just for trolls. Hear me out lol Ik you don't feed the animals or they'll just come back, but just....what if we could put them all in one place where the 900 centillion Jupiter-lifting T-800 can fight galactic-sized black hole Godzilla and an SSJ4 Gogeta that throws a billion punches (that only look like two to the guy who drew it) can all duke it out with each other, away from actual people... like every time a guy hyperboles a character, that makes a new one, the troll version, n we add it to the match. Like:

Multiversal Reality Warping Pinhead

Faster-than-his-own-animator SS4 Gogeta

Selectively-gravity-proof Godzilla

Grand Mage Sephiroth

Speedblitz Genocide Flash

Weakness-Proof Infinite Evolution Aizen

Multi-Star-Benching T-800

Infinite Time-Stop Dante (like that episode of Twilight Zone)

And so on...

Good idea? Bad idea?

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-Man vs. Moon Knight (Depowered), Iron Fist, Luke Cage, Punisher

Punisher has a fully loaded M-15, 2 fully loaded Desert Eagles, one adamantium combat knife

Moon Knight has adamantium armor as well as his standard weaponry.

Iron Fist can use Chi attacks, but not exactly "Freight Train force" Chi attacks. Let's just say he can as hard as Spider-Man can. (If not a little harder)

Peter isn't bloodlusted, but he isn't exactly holding back either.

Anyone think this battle is a good idea? I think it could go either way, really.

zrhatch99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

how about Supergirl vs Cyclops

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

i was thinking of making a fight with the Blackest Night recruits (WW with Star Saphire ring, L.Luthor with Orange Lantern ring, Mera with Red Lantern ring, Scarecrow with Yellow Lantern ring, Barry Allen with Blue Lantern ring, Atom with Indigo Lantern ring, and Ganthet with Green Lantern Ring), but im having a hard time figuring out who they should fight (i was thinking Annihilators with some amps)

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i was thinking of making a fight with the Blackest Night recruits (WW with Star Saphire ring, L.Luthor with Orange Lantern ring, Mera with Red Lantern ring, Scarecrow with Yellow Lantern ring, Barry Allen with Blue Lantern ring, Atom with Indigo Lantern ring, and Ganthet with Green Lantern Ring), but im having a hard time figuring out who they should fight (i was thinking Annihilators with some amps)

They don't have too many feats. And I also can't think of that good a match(jsa perhaps?), but It be interesting to see what people say.