#2  Edited By OreoAssassin

Nightmare.

MasterAction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Dunno why he's got a claymore but Nightmare stomps. Does he have Soul Edge? That should come with his armout

Zmasonite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I dont know what batman could do to Nightmare honestly?

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I haven't played SC in a while, but nightmare was OP (not as OP as Link and his grapples that threw you out of bounds every time or the pirate guy with his cross map spin attack and combos), I'm going nightmare

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cgoodness:

oh please kilik was by far the best at ringing people.

and batman wins.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why all the Nightmare wank? As a player and follower of most Soul Calibur titles (2-5), I see no reason why the Azure Knight would be able to beat Batman easily if at all. Not only is Bruce faster and more than skilled enough but he has f*cking technology at his disposal, like bombs and sh*t. But really, the OP is lacking information that could make or break this battle...I'm considering hijacking it from him and actually giving details and specifications as per the Battle Forum Rules, as it stands I can't say who'd win...

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zmasonite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why all the Nightmare wank? As a player and follower of most Soul Calibur titles (2-5), I see no reason why the Azure Knight would be able to beat Batman easily if at all. Not only is Bruce faster and more than skilled enough but he has f*cking technology at his disposal, like bombs and sh*t. But really, the OP is lacking information that could make or break this battle...I'm considering hijacking it from him and actually giving details and specifications as per the Battle Forum Rules, as it stands I can't say who'd win...

Do it brah.

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dunno why he's got a claymore but Nightmare stomps. Does he have Soul Edge? That should come with his armout

He has a Claymore instead of Souldedge to make the fight more fair.

I'm glad you gave this more thought than most. What details are lacking? Ask and i'll give them to you.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see how nightmare is something Batman hasn't seen before at least without Soul Edge.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silverrings: Well, a location for starters. Where are they fighting? Also, pics of both characters and the location help give people a better perspective of who they're debating about (even if they already know) and just how well they can take advantage of their surroundings. Other than that I guess you could post a link to the character's bios so that those who don't know who Nightmare is (cus everyone knows who Batman is) can get an idea about who might win and actually be able to contribute with a sound argument.

DeadPoker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say Nightmare.

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days said:

@silverrings: Well, a location for starters. Where are they fighting? Also, pics of both characters and the location help give people a better perspective of who they're debating about (even if they already know) and just how well they can take advantage of their surroundings. Other than that I guess you could post a link to the character's bios so that those who don't know who Nightmare is (cus everyone knows who Batman is) can get an idea about who might win and actually be able to contribute with a sound argument.

Pictures aren't exactly necessary, but i get the bios point. I don't mind just asking, myself. I've edited the set up, they have a location now.

@m_man said:

I don't see how nightmare is something Batman hasn't seen before at least without Soul Edge.

So, you think Batman wins?

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nightmare is terribly slow... If he can't tag a character rolling around side to side, he can't tag Bats. But how will Bats hurt NM?

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

@cgoodness:

oh please kilik was by far the best at ringing people.

and batman wins.

Taki was the best at ringing people with her spinning kick.

And Nightmare wins.

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@retconcrisis said:

Nightmare is terribly slow... If he can't tag a character rolling around side to side, he can't tag Bats. But how will Bats hurt NM?

Explosives? Electricity? Sheer physical force? Also, what if Nightmare did land a hit on Batman, how much damage do you think it would do?

@joygirl said:

And Nightmare wins.

Care to state why?

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@retconcrisis said:

Explosives? Electricity? Sheer physical force? Also, what if Nightmare did land a hit on Batman, how much damage do you think it would do?

@joygirl said:

And Nightmare wins.

Care to state why?

Pretty sure in one of his earlier cutscenes he was slaughtering entire armies alone.

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Silverrings

@joygirl said:

Pretty sure in one of his earlier cutscenes he was slaughtering entire armies alone.

I think that happened, but Batman's taken down hordes of goons and criminals by himself. Not the same, but similar.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl said:

I think that happened, but Batman's taken down hordes of goons and criminals by himself. Not the same, but similar.

Also when Siegfried got a similar level of power but couldn't handle it he like, consumed the world.

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Silverrings

@joygirl said:

Also when Siegfried got a similar level of power but couldn't handle it he like, consumed the world.

That's... Vague. What happened, exactly?

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl said:

That's... Vague. What happened, exactly?

It was vague. He got the big fancy sword and was all "raaaaaargh" and this weird ice-crystal started expanding from him and consuming everything.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl:

kilik had way more ringout moves and easer to do.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl:

kilik had way more ringout moves and easer to do.

Ain't nothin' like a sure thing cupcake. Master Taki's spinning kick and you ring 'em out 100% of the time. It was too easy.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl:

that on move don't matter if you don't hit it and I have the reach.

I played through the arcade mode of soul caliber 2 and 3 in under 2 minutes what was your fastest time.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Joygirl
Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl said:

It was vague. He got the big fancy sword and was all "raaaaaargh" and this weird ice-crystal started expanding from him and consuming everything.

Well, what the fuck does that mean? He has ice powers now? Or, had ice powers then..? Whatever. Batman has bombs.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl: the same can be said for any character u master. I was just as proficient with Link's Grapples and Cervantes' stabby stab throw....but even then I gotta give it to Killik. I mean, he can safely poke u off the edge, pick u up with his staff n throw you off from many feet away, and a newb can potentially ring an experienced player through raw button mashing. That's pretty cheap lol like near-maxi cheap.

I don't see how Batman is any less skilled than any other human who beats Nightmare, so I'd have to say Batman via well placed batarangs, explosive batarangs, mines, and bolos. Win by ring out lol

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelocust619 said:

I don't see how Batman is any less skilled than any other human who beats Nightmare, so I'd have to say Batman via well placed batarangs, explosive batarangs, mines, and bolos. Win by ring out lol

Fair enough. I wonder how many of the other SC characters AC Bats could take down...