User Lists: 1

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Phorqe

Ooh, good fight. From what I've seen the new batgirl is sick. I think Spider-girl might have a slight physical advantage(i'm not really sure.) The webs might make help out Spider-girl get a victory.... good fight...

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Phorqe

I'm not sure how strong she is, it doesn't say much on this site and wikipedia doesn't get specific about it either, but she does have enough leg power to jump like Spider-man and is apparently more agile than Peter. yeah, i'd give it to Spider-girl

The Speedster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By The Speedster

Phorqe says:

"I'm not sure how strong she is, it doesn't say much on this site and wikipedia doesn't get specific about it either, but she does have enough leg power to jump like Spider-man and is apparently more agile than Peter. yeah, i'd give it to Spider-girl"

She is more agile then spidy.

So I give it to her.

Oceana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Oceana

Spider-Girl has a clear advantage. Batgirl has experience on her side but I don't think its enough to keep up with the Spider-Powers.

The Speedster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By The Speedster

Oceana says:

"Spider-Girl has a clear advantage. Batgirl has experience on her side but I don't think its enough to keep up with the Spider-Powers."

If I'm right Spider girl has been around for like 8 years now. So I'm guessing she has experience.

Oceana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Oceana

The Speedster says:

"Oceana says:
"Spider-Girl has a clear advantage. Batgirl has experience on her side but I don't think its enough to keep up with the Spider-Powers."
If I'm right Spider girl has been around for like 8 years now. So I'm guessing she has experience."
But not like Batgirl, she is a much better fighter. She rivals Batman, she may even be better.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Colt Python says:

"Oceana says:
"The Speedster says:
"Oceana says:
If I'm right Spider girl has been around for like 8 years now. So I'm guessing she has experience."
But not like Batgirl, she is a much better fighter. She rivals Batman, she may even be better. "

Even if Cassie is a better fighter..Mayday is not only a great fighter but she has enhanced physical abilities.I don't see how she can beat Spider-girl.
Post Edited:2008-01-04 20:23:46"

The same way she beats everybody outside of her power level.

Alex Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Alex Prime

spider girl

Oceana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Oceana

Colt Python says:

"Gambler says:
"Colt Python says:
"Oceana says:
"The Speedster says:
"Oceana says:
But not like Batgirl, she is a much better fighter. She rivals Batman, she may even be better. "
Even if Cassie is a better fighter..Mayday is not only a great fighter but she has enhanced physical abilities.I don't see how she can beat Spider-girl.
The same way she beats everybody outside of her power level. "
cheating?"
There is no such thing as cheating when you are fighting.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Colt Python says:

"Oceana says:
"Colt Python says:
"Gambler says:
"Colt Python says:
"Oceana says:
"The Speedster says:
"Oceana says:
The same way she beats everybody outside of her power level. "
cheating?"
There is no such thing as cheating when you are fighting. "

of course there is.If Cassie has no prep-time..her and Spider-girl meet up in an alley.How could Cassie move fast enough to keep May from webbing her to the point she can't move and beating the sh!t outta her?"

Have you any idea who Cassandra Cain is?

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Spidergirl wears her web shooters on the Outside of her costume, it would take all of three seconds for Cassandra to take them out of play. From what I read on her, Spider-girl isn't as strong as Spiderman and she has to concentrate to climb walls. No way she's beating Cassandra with anything less then a hope and a prayer.

The Speedster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By The Speedster

Gambler says:

"Spidergirl wears her web shooters on the **Outside** of her costume, it would take all of three seconds for Cassandra to take them out of play. From what I read on her, Spider-girl isn't as strong as Spiderman and she has to concentrate to climb walls. No way she's beating Cassandra with anything less then a hope and a prayer."

She may not be as strong as spiderman but she more agility then him. And you don't think she wouldn't be able to dodge Cassandra? Or protect her web shooters? I even heard that her spider sense is even better then Spiderman.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By The_Ghostshell

I think she could dodge her attacks, yes. But I also think Cassandra could and would easily manipulate her into making a move that would leave her exposed. How does her spider sense work again? It alerts her to danger, like say Cassandra attacking out of nowhere, but once the fights started, does it go off constantly? If so, I don't see much difference between that, and the fact that Cassandra can read body language.

Cassandra may have normal speed on paper, but her reflexes are anything but. Here she shows off her version of spider sense.

The Speedster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By The Speedster

Her spider sense would mainly go off when attacks come towards her. Like if they were standing their in the middle of fight no her spider sense won't go off. Yes, Cassandras' agility is good but Spider-girl's agility is even better then Spider-man. Read this from comicvine:

Despite not being as strong as her father, May can easily out do Peter in agility. She can dodge better than him and has better offense capabilities also.

May has a power that her father, Spider Man doesn't have. May can magnetize an object be touching it. A magnetized object will stick to a wall without falling off, and she can also force an object at high speeds away from her with reverse magnetism.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By The_Ghostshell

I did read that, it was poorly written and to me, sounds suspect. Not only is Cassandra's agility top notch, she's head and shoulders above Spider-Girl in terms of combat experience.

Here she easily dodges multiple strikes from Batman, the master of over 200 different fighting styles. She dodges them with ease all while smiling.

But in case your thinking, "Well, Batman doesnt have super-human speed." She has easily dodged Deathstroke's attacks as well, a character with Super Human strength, agility, and speed.

Post Edited:2008-01-04 21:32:07

The Speedster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By The Speedster

I am 95% sure that this is almost true. (I would try to post scans but I don't have any spider girl comics. I only read my cousins comics who has some) This is from wiki:

May Parker has inherited a "spider-sense", a clairvoyance that warns her of danger that is somewhat more powerful and reliable than her father's. It tells her the direction a threat is coming from with a high level of accuracy. Through intensive training, she learned to fight blindfolded using only her spider-sense. She can use it to spot weaknesses in an opponent and use them to her advantage. She can also sense mundane threats or observations like her father, but unlike him she can use it to sense deception. By touching her father's clone, Kaine, she experienced a shared precognitive vision, but she does not normally have that ability

Now I'm sure spider-man can sense deception too. So that part is wrong for petey can't. Now I am 100% positive about the kaine part. And spider-girl has recieved some martial arts training too.

And here is more info about her powers from marveldatabase.com

May possesses powers inherited from her father, including the proportionate strength, speed, and agility of a spider. While unable to lift 10 tons like her dad, she is more agile than Peter. May also has super equilibrium.

She also has the subconscious premonition of "danger" sense known as her "spider-sense." May's spider-sense seems to be more developed than her fathers.: Whereas Spider-Man could only get a feeling that a particular spot was dangerous to him (or similarly to the preservation of his secret identity), Spider-Girl is able to sense the exact direction from which the danger comes. In addition, whereas Spider-Man's spider-sense simply registered a general sense of danger (with the strength of the response being in proportion to the amount of danger he was in), Spider-Girl can recognize sources of danger. This allows her to determine whether the danger is posed by a familiar source (such as an attack by a familiar foe) or is a new threat. This applies even if she has incomplete knowledge of the source of danger. For example, if May is being spied on by an unknown observer on several different occasions, she is able to tell if each incident involves the same, or a different observer as a previous incident.

Like her father, May possesses the ability to manipulate the inter-atomic binding forces of matter, allowing her to form temporary molecular bonds between her body and another object, which in turn enables her to cling to solid surfaces and scale walls simply by placing her hands on them. Her electrostatic ability to stick to surfaces is considerably more powerful than Peter's. She also has the ability to transmit this ability through objects for short distances. For example, Spider-Girl could stick to the floor, and by transmitting her electrostatic "stickiness" through the floor, cause all people and objects in contact with the floor (within a reasonable distance) to become stuck in place. Lastly, she can reverse this ability and instead repel off of a surface. This is generally used to add power to her jumps, but has also been used to repel people and objects away from her at great speeds.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By King_Saturn

I would say Batgirl if its Cassandra Cain. Simply becuase she held her own pretty good versus Supergirl. She may can do well against Spider-Girl and win

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By The_Ghostshell

I was going to post Cassandra's wiki page, but whats the point? Spider-Girl has Super Human Strength (like Deathstroke) Spider sense (Deathstroke has somewhat the same ability) Super Human Agility (like Deathstroke)

As I've said, she's dodged Deathstrokes attacks, I see no reason why she couldn't dodge Spider-Girls. Cassandra also utilizes a utility belt much like Batman's. She carries an assortment of items, like grappling hooks, batarangs, mini-explosives, tracking devices, a hand-held palm pilot computer, binoculars, plasti-cuffs, and smoke pellets.

If we're taking things from wiki, here's this lil nugget of (suspect information) In Batgirl #14 the writer, Kelley Puckett, places Cassandra in a position within the story in which her skills are analyzed by a group of government experts. Through this panel, the creative team reveal to the reader that the character is written as having no meta-gene. Her genetic status was felt to be incompatible with her recorded abilities by one of the experts, however, who stated: "Her individual moves are borderline human. It's her aggregate speed that's metahuman. Look -- humans can throw a 100 miles-per-hour fastball, smash concrete blocks with their heads, and run 4.2 forties. What they can't do is all of that at once. It's not so much physical as... as mentally impossible. Too much to coordinate."
Post Edited:2008-01-04 21:44:58

kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#20  Edited By kuchiku

batgirl vs spider girl who would win lets see i think spider girl might win cause batgirl has human agility but spider girl has super human agility she could dodge and punch cassandra but spider girl is clumsy while cassandra is witty and could out smart spider girl so im undecided

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Post Deleted.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By King_Saturn

kuchiku says:

"batgirl vs spider girl who would win lets see i think spider girl might win cause batgirl has human agility but spider girl has super human agility she could dodge and punch cassandra but spider girl is clumsy while cassandra is witty and could out smart spider girl so im undecided"

Man ! I am so Pissed Right Now ! I am Watching that Little Weasal Matt Striker screw The Undertaker out of a Title match ! Man this Totally Blows

The Speedster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By The Speedster

Well, I never said that Spider-girl would hit batgirl every time from a fight. Off topic but I thought only ravage had the danger sense? On topic: Spider-man dodges multiple people on a daily bases. Spider-gril agility (like I said) is better then spidy and so is her spider sense. So she could probably dodge more people then spider-man could. She was able to fight blindfolded just using her spider-sense. And yes Batgirl can do a lot of these thing (except the spider sense). She can dodge a lot of people too. She even dodge deathstroke to like you said. But she can't dodge people with a sixth sense and knows everything that's going on in the room. So dodging (talking about spider girl here) one person wouldn't be that hard. But this is Cassandra so it would be harder. Also Spider-girl has equipments too. She has her impact webbing and stinger that puts a person a sleep if hit. If Cassandra is hit by the impact webbing I'm sure she would be able to cut her way out, but the impact webbing is thick so it take some time to cut through. So while she is cutting through spider girl could hit her.
Post Edited:2008-01-04 22:00:17

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By The_Ghostshell

To be honest, I have a heard time following what exactly your saying. Yes Spider-Girl is more agile then Spiderman, but does she have his experience? Does her combat experience even come close to Cassandra's? I just showed you a scan of Cassandra dodging a bullet at the last possible second, yet somehow she slows down to the point where Spider-Girl webs her up?

The Speedster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By The Speedster

I believe impact webbing is faster then normal string webbing. But yes she would dodge it. But if spider girl was right in front of her and shoots it right there I doubt if she can dodge it. There has been Spidergirl comics since 2000 So I guess she does have experience. I believe she was also train to use her powers by her dad. But I do want to defend spider-girl some more but I just used up all the info I had and you still have more. So good debate g

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Although I disagree with Cassandra not being able to dodge May's webbing, even if she's right in front of her, I must admit you've made alot of valid points.

The Speedster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By The Speedster

Thank you.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By The_Ghostshell

But just cause she's been in comics since 2000, doesn't make her experienced. Her page on Marvel.com says she didn't even discover she had powers until a pick up game (in her teens) Cassandra wasn't even taught how to speak, all so she would have more room to store combat knowledge. Cassandra was born for one reason, to be the ultimate weapon.

kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By kuchiku

true but also i own the first spider girl comics she beat venom while it had control of peter her dad she beat the mc2 avengers and beat the new green goblin with out breakin a sweat

but cassandra is an excellent combatant unril she learned how to speak she lost a lot of abilitie

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#30  Edited By Sparda

I don't think that, with Spider-Girl's advanced agility and advanced spider-sense, Cain would be able to land hits on her with ease, but I also doubt that May would be able to hit Batgirl. So, May would try to attack and then Cain would probably knock her around after she dodged it while May is still slightly off her readiness, and then May would wise up and try to find and opening......which she wouldn't. So I figure they just kinda dance around for a while until one gets tired or something.

Yeah, lame reasoning, but I'm not really "into" either of these characters.....

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#31  Edited By Zoom

Spider Girl wins.

She can dodge whatever Cass throws at her long enough to make he stick to the ground (not with webs).

Sooner than later (as May's spider sense is greatly enhanced to show her opponent's weaknesses as well as warn her of danger), May is going to web Cass' arms or throw something heavy at her.

Batgirl's biggest advantage is her amazing ability to dodge. Spider-Girl can take that away completely.

NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#32  Edited By NightFang3

Batgirl win's.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#33  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

I want to say Spider-Girl but i'm not sure.

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Zoom

Again, Spider-Girl.

Cassie's advantage is her amazing ability to dodge and block things.

Against a person who can see your weakness, this isn't going to work.

May is also way stronger and faster and has webbing.

With all due respect to Batgirl, she's out of her league when dealing with Spider-Girl

Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Mr. Wilson

Agreed.  Spider-Girl wins.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By warlock360

Spider-Girl.

brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By brainiac 1.0
Voidheart said:
"Spider-Girl."
Avatar image for captain_strange
captain strange

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By captain strange

bat girl ftw.

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Zoom
captain strange said:
"bat girl ftw."
Explain that one to me.
Avatar image for alexander_anderson
Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Zoom

A curbstomp doesn't need a bumb.

LordCosmicKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By LordCosmicKing

spidergirls agility should help her dodge some of batgirls attack and her magnetic charge could suprise and stun batgirl when she cant move from her spot  and spidergirl can web her or punch her down.

NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#43  Edited By NightFang3

My money on Batgirl.

LordCosmicKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By LordCosmicKing

good luck with that one count the post  and scenarios for her against spider

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Zoom
NightFang said:
"My money on Batgirl."

You'd be losing your  money then.

Spider-Girl is superior to her in every way in a fight.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Spider-Girl.OVERKILL.

Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You don't say curbstomp anymore?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
The Man of Yesteryear said:
"You don't say curbstomp anymore?"
I retired it today.
Avatar image for alexander_anderson
Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoom said:
"A curbstomp doesn't need a bumb."
It wasn't treated like a curbstomp when I first posted it.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#50  Edited By Ferro Vida

Characters tend to change in ten month periods XD