Base Thanos and Lightning amped Thor vs Nerfed Superman

• 101 results
Tjakrabirawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Base Thanos and Lightning amped Thor vs Nerfed Superman (61 votes)

Team easily 41%
Clark still solos by snapping their necks in a brutal fashion way 18%
Thanos gave him the Hulk treatment 15%
Thor solos 20%
Thor is a fodder, Supes takes Thanos mid-high diff 5%
Stalemate 0%
Results 2%

All-bloodlusted

Speed equalized and Supes can't fly

To the death or incap

Take place in Metropolis, 50 ft apart

Base Thanos and lightning cloak Thor (MCU)

WODC Supes

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

• 
Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman solos

Triplek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor solos , his space forge feat puts him way above supes who struggled to life a oil rig.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49375365792
deactivated-5e49375365792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Clark gets beaten in this unfair scenario.

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch :/

felgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelanddcfan24: praise the batgod and his prophets chew and witb! Lol.

OT: supes gets owned here. Mismatch.

Lord_Titan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor could solo even if superman could fly

Avatar image for deutschkurzhaar
DeutschKurzhaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman doesn’t need to be nerfed for Thor to beat him

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Clark can't win with two of his biggest advantages taken away from him.

He can put up a decent fight with his strength but he isn't winning.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman blitzes Thor. Without nerfing though. DCEU Wonder Woman could give him hell.

Emanresu_20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By deltahuman

Superman can still melt Thanos with HV. Thor then gets the Kurse treatment. Or better still, they get their necks snapped like Zod.

Either way Neither Thor nor Thanos has the striking power to put Superman down. Not even Doomsday could put a Kryptonite affected Superman down.

Avatar image for deactivated-6098713be0993
deactivated-6098713be0993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team handily. Thanos >> Thor or Hulk, who alone are enough to beat Supes under the right conditions. Thanos seals it for Supes.

@deltahuman: Superman can still melt Thanos with HV. Thor then gets the Kurse treatment.

I doubt the guy who tanked Scarlet Witch's most powerful blasts and walked through them is going down to heat vision. Likewise, Clark's not going to get the chance to snap any necks against two comparably strong characters. Hell, I'd even be tempted to argue that Thanos is Supes' equal or superior.

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They can’t beat him man

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's kinda pathetic how you have to give him so many nerfs just to make it fair, just accept the loss and move on for the love of god.

CyberpunkCop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman can still melt Thanos with HV. Thor then gets the Kurse treatment. Or better still, they get their necks snapped like Zod.

Either way Neither Thor nor Thanos has the striking power to put Superman down. Not even Doomsday could put a Kryptonite affected Superman down.

Thanos tanked lightning which is 5 times hotter than HV

The_Badman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor solos. This thread seems to be created for Superman to lose.

@breakofdawn:

I doubt the guy who tanked Scarlet Witch's most powerful blasts and walked through them is going down to heat vision.

Wanda's blasts are tk, not energy like HV.

TheAlmightyKue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman's top on screen strength feat was 6400 tons. Thor's was lifting the iris of a neutron star forge, even a teaspoon of a neutron star weighs 10 million tons. Assuming that the levering action of opening the iris only exposed him to having to lift that little of the iris's weight himself thats still far and above 6400 tons.

Thanos is shown to be able to easily defeat Hulk whom Thor outmatched but not by a wide margin.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_badman: In this case, they appear to be a form of kinetic energy.

No Caption Provided

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch. Thor solo stomps. With speed equalized Superman can't bypass his healing factor.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 anthp2000  Moderator

Thor solos under these circumstances, but it's no mismatch.

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By deltahuman

@cyberpunkcop:

This has been discussed countless times here. Heat and temperature are two different things. Lightning has a higher temperature than HV but it doesn't transfer as much heat. Tony's Titanium Gold alloy has a melting point of less than 3000 degree Celsius and it no sold lightning. Regular humans survive lightning strikes everyday. Thanos being able to take lighthing doesn't make him immune to HV which was stated to be 6000 degree Celsius.

Thanos gets melted into slag and Thor gets the Kurse treatment or like I said, Superman breaks their necks.

The_Badman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@breakofdawn: Exactly. Kinetic energy is the energy of moving objects. Its completely different from heat.

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By deltahuman

@breakofdawn:

Lol, Wanda's TK doesn't even have a fraction of the power of HV. HV can bisect skyscrapers like butter and instantly melt Kryptonian metal. Thanos gets turned into ash. Also Zod matched Clark pound for pound and yet got his neck snapped. Thor's or Thanos's blunt force durability isn't greater than Zod. In fact Zod has better blunt force durability than them and yet Superman broke his neck.

CyberpunkCop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cyberpunkcop:

This has been discussed countless times here. Heat and temperature are two different things. Lightning has a higher temperature than HV but it doesn't transfer as much heat. Tony's Titanium Gold alloy has a melting point of less than 3000 degree Celsius and it no sold lightning. Regular humans survive lightning strikes everyday. Thanos being able to take lighthing doesn't make him immune to HV which was stated to be 6000 degree Celsius.

Thanos gets melted into slag and Thor gets the Kurse treatment or like I said, Superman breaks their necks.

How is Superman gonna melt Thanos when he couldn't even destroy a car with his HV in Justice League and Thor's lightning is lightyears above IRL lightning and Thanos tanked it for a couple of seconds without even a minor burn

Avatar image for itouchedtheboat
ITouchedTheBoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

read the title and thought 'either this is the movie versions, or this dude really really hates Superman'

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_badman: My point is that HV isn't piercing Thanos or Thor quickly. Thanos has shown some level of energy durability in both the above, his no-selling a blast of lightning from Stormbreaker and only being irritated by a huge explosion caused by several missiles launched by Iron Man on Titan. Acting like it's somehow a trump card that guarantees Supes a win is just stupid.

@deltahuman: HV can bisect skyscrapers like butter and instantly melt Kryptonian metal.

Yet it failed to cut through the armour Faora was wearing. Slashed it, yes. carved through it? No.

Thanos gets turned into ash.

Haha no.

Also Zod matched Clark pound for pound and yet got his neck snapped.

Yes, because it's not like Superman was on top of Zod the whole fall before that and therefore was in the perfect position to do that, wasn't it?

Thor's or Thanos's blunt force durability isn't greater than Zod.

Irrelevant. It's more than durable enough to take hits from Clark - Thanos in particular no-selled hits from both Thor and an enraged Hulk and Thor has shrugged off being ground pounded by Hulk during the arena fight - and they're not just going to smile and nod as Supes goes for their necks.

In fact Zod has better blunt force durability than them and yet Superman broke his neck.

Highly debatable, and you're ignoring context.

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cyberpunkcop:

You must be trolling at this point. Superman one shotted Kryptonian metal with HV that no sells every form of abuse, from high calibre bullets to reentry. He instantly melted a huge steel bar while fighting Zod. Zod bisected an entire skyscraper in half in an instant with HV. You're reaching.

Also, Prove that Thor's lighthing has different properties than natural lightning. As far as I know, lightning is a discharge of electricity in a split second. It doesn't have different forms. Human beings survive it everyday. Tony tanked it with Titanium Gold that would melt instantly with HV. And like I said, Heat and Temperature are different things. The charges get instantly grounded after a lightning strike. It doesn't heat up matter to several thousand degrees like HV, no matter how much temperature lightning itself is. This is high school science.

The_Badman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@breakofdawn: I am not arguing for Superman winning or burning Thanos with HV. I was just addressing the fact that Scarlet Witch's power is completely different from Clark's HV and the two cannot be compared.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@breakofdawn:

Snyder confirmed that Kryptonian armour is made of Doomsday's hide and that hide can no sell the heat of a nuke. Its Obvious HV can't scratch it. Not just HV, nothing in the MCU/DCEU can burn Doomsday's hide if a nuke couldn't.

The battle on Titan and Thor vs Kurse or Thor vs Hela are enough to get an idea of both Thanos's and Thor's blunt force durability. Superman can one shot the world engine which once again is made of Kryptonian metal and can topple multiple trains but hitting someone on them from a mile away. He can snap someone as durable as Zod's neck. Neither Thor nor Thanos has the blunt force durability to tank Superman's hits for a long time and they also don't have the striking power to put him down if even Doomsday couldn't.

Whether you like it or not, the feats speak for themselves. Superman is just better than both of them even if his abilities like flight and speed are taken away. That's how powerful he is

CyberpunkCop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cyberpunkcop:

You must be trolling at this point. Superman one shotted Kryptonian metal with HV that no sells every form of abuse, from high calibre bullets to reentry. He instantly melted a huge steel bar while fighting Zod. Zod bisected an entire skyscraper in half in an instant with HV. You're reaching.

Also, Prove that Thor's lighthing has different properties than natural lightning. As far as I know, lightning is a discharge of electricity in a split second. It doesn't have different forms. Human beings survive it everyday. Tony tanked it with Titanium Gold that would melt instantly with HV. And like I said, Heat and Temperature are different things. The charges get instantly grounded after a lightning strike. It doesn't heat up matter to several thousand degrees like HV, no matter how much temperature lightning itself is. This is high school science.

You're only accounting the high end feats while conveniently ignoring the low ends of his HV consistently it's not nearly as impressive is you think it is

and i'd really like you to prove how natural lightning can do anything close to these because what Tony tanked was lightning made by a weakened Thor with a massively inferior weapon before he got an amp in Ragnarok

Tjakrabirawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itouchedtheboat: no you're wrong dude i don't have grudge against Superman and i'm not biased towards either side.

They say it's irrelevant/not debatable if the speed is not equal

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cyberpunkcop:

There's nothing preventing Superman from using his HV at full power here so he gets the high end feats by default.

Thor's amp in Ragnarok was his ability to generate electricity from his body. The power itself wasn't amped. In fact his greatest feat of power is detroying Sokovia and it was from AoU. But you're totally missing the point here. We're arguing about heat, not the extent of destruction. Lighting has a very high temperature but the heat isn't comparable to HV. That's what I'm trying to say but you seemingly don't get it. Destroying that huge chunk of Ice isn't through heat alone. It has striking power involved and its ice after all. My point is HV has higher heat than lightning and that's true. I'm backed by both feats and science here.

Thanos simply doesn't have the heat resistance feats to tank HV at full power.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deltahuman:

Snyder confirmed that Kryptonian armour is made of Doomsday's hide and that hide can no sell the heat of a nuke.

Source?

Its Obvious HV can't scratch it. Not just HV, nothing in the MCU/DCEU can burn Doomsday's hide if a nuke couldn't.

Only because Doomsday's powers work off absorbing energy and using it to power himself up.

The battle on Titan

What, with Thanos' one scratch and one drop of blood?

and Thor vs Kurse

With a far weaker Thor (the same one who shortly beforehand was being incapacitated by the Hulk) who wasn't given enough time to recover?

or Thor vs Hela

Where the whole fight involved blades and little to no punching or any other kind of blunt force?

are enough to get an idea of both Thanos's and Thor's blunt force durability.

For one, you're ignoring 5 other films where Thor's shown blunt force durability. As for Thanos, you seem to be ignoring his no-selling Hulk's punches - something not even Thor could do - and a strike from Thor before sending him flying with a casual kick.

Superman can one shot the world engine which once again is made of Kryptonian metal and can topple multiple trains but hitting someone on them from a mile away.

By flying right into its core (the easiest place to cause an explosion, as it's where all of the energy is coming from) at tremendous speed. Unless I'm mistaken, Thor and Thanos aren't reactors.

He can snap someone as durable as Zod's neck.

And Thanos completely humiliated Hulk while toying around with him, before subduing an admittedly wounded Thor with a single casual kick that sent him flying back.

Neither Thor nor Thanos has the blunt force durability to tank Superman's hits for a long time

I beg to differ.

and they also don't have the striking power to put him down if even Doomsday couldn't.

Right, because Thanos isn't capable of destroying someone approaching Supes' level (Thor) or flooring an enraged Hulk within a few hits while toying around. Oh but of course! Clark is so far above anyone in the MCU that no one can beat him!

Whether you like it or not, the feats speak for themselves.

I'm not seeing a balanced argument. All I'm seeing are you highballing all of Supes' feats without acknowledging their low end showings whilst doing the complete opposite for Thanos and Thor.

Superman is just better than both of them

Strange, that's not the way it appears to me.

even if his abilities like flight and speed are taken away.

...Just no.

That's how powerful he is

No: That's how powerful you make him out to be. He is not beating Thor and Thanos at the same time.

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team but no stomp. With speed equalised he will be still moving around at thors speed. Now considering his strenght etc, it will be really tough fight for the team.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bd0d99b6c6f7
deactivated-5bd0d99b6c6f7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Please just give us normal options...

CyberpunkCop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cyberpunkcop:

There's nothing preventing Superman from using his HV at full power here so he gets the high end feats by default.

Thor's amp in Ragnarok was his ability to generate electricity from his body. The power itself wasn't amped. In fact his greatest feat of power is detroying Sokovia and it was from AoU. But you're totally missing the point here. We're arguing about heat, not the extent of destruction. Lighting has a very high temperature but the heat isn't comparable to HV. That's what I'm trying to say but you seemingly don't get it. Destroying that huge chunk of Ice isn't through heat alone. It has striking power involved and its ice after all. My point is HV has higher heat than lightning and that's true. I'm backed by both feats and science here.

Thanos simply doesn't have the heat resistance feats to tank HV at full power.

You do realise Thor melted pushed and destroyed Leviathans in Avengers with his lightning and Thor blasted Thanos for SEVERAL seconds

No Caption Provided

and i already proved his lightning is far more powerful than any lightning in the real world

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By deltahuman

@breakofdawn:

Regarding the source on the Kryptonian armour, I'll post the link as soon as I find it. Meanwhile, regarding Doomsday himself, he definitely didn't absorb all the heat of the nuke. That's a totally absurd and baseless statement. The nuclear fireball was fully visible on screen. You're constantly trying to lowball but failing. If you continue doing that then I see no reason why I should reply back. Doomsday is a legit nuke proof being.

Yes. The fact that Drax and Spiderman can stagger Thanos, the fact that Tony can make him bleed while the combined power of Diana, Arthur and Cyborg can't even move Superman an inch is enough evidence to say that Superman >>> Thanos in power.

You have no evidence to say the Thor in TDW was weak. No dark magic this time. This is the same Thor and he got his ass handed to him by Kurse. Superman would whoop his ass. Kurse is only Nam-Ek tier and Nam-Ek can't even scratch Superman. Hela didn't just use blades against Thor, she legit overpowered him with strength but her striking power is laughable compared to Superman. Do the math.

Regarding the World Engine, you're again making things up. Debates don't work this way. There's no any evidence whatsoever that the core of the World Engine is weaker. The Engine was making the environment Kryptonian and Superman begins to lose all his strength in such a place. Moreover the gravity beam could flatten skyscrapers. Yet Superman one shotted it. It's multiple tiers better than anything Thor or Thanos has done. Even a falling Superman from the upper atmosphere can destroy the top of a mountain and walk away unscathed. His blunt force durability is >>>> Thor or Thanos's.

Doomsday is multiple tiers stronger than anyone either Thor, Hulk or Thanos and yet he couldn't even scratch Superman once he healed from the nuke and You think Thanos or Thor can scratch him. Okay. In that case I'll let you believe what you wanna believe. I don't get paid to convince anyone.

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By deltahuman

@cyberpunkcop:

We're not discussing total damage output, we're strictly discussing heat. Ligntning immediately gets conducted to the ground. It simply doesn't stay long enough in your body to heat it up to several thousand degrees. HV at full power doesn't have that limitation. You're bringing up the same thing again and again. There's no use bringing irrelevant feats into the debate. My point is clear, Thanos being able to tank lightning doesn't make him immune to HV

ArkhamAsylum3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chose option 5.

Thor is fodder.

Not bait at all...

CyberpunkCop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cyberpunkcop:

We're not discussing total damage output, we're strictly discussing heat. Ligntning immediately gets conducted to the ground. It simply doesn't stay long enough in your body to heat it up to several thousand degrees. HV at full power doesn't have that limitation. You're bringing up the same thing again and again. There's no use bringing irrelevant feats into the debate. My point is clear, Thanos being able to tank lightning doesn't make him immune to HV

have you ever seen someone get hit with electricity for more than a millisecond? SPOILER ALERT they turn into a charred corpse so why do you keep returning to your already debunked argument lightning is a lot hotter than HV stop being in denial man

KingOfWakanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team easily. Clark doesn't have skill, once you take away his speed he gets wrecked.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deltahuman: I'll post the link as soon as I find it. Meanwhile, regarding Doomsday himself, he definitely didn't absorb all the heat of the nuke. That's a totally absurd and baseless statement. The nuclear fireball was fully visible on screen. You're constantly trying to lowball but failing. If you continue doing that then I see no reason why I should reply back. Doomsday is a legit nuke proof being.

I'd suggest going back and reading exactly what I said before accusing me of lowballing. I never said he absorbed all of it, I said he shrugged off an impact that left Superman heavily damaged because he's able to absorb energy. How much he absorbed I don't know, but it was clearly enough for him to grow more powerful. Hell, he mutates on screen after returning to Earth in response to the energy he's absorbed and starts emitting it.

For the final nail in the coffin:

Loading Video...Yes. The fact that Drax and Spiderman can stagger Thanos,

All super powered beings in the movies have low showings. Diana expressed pain after being hit in the back of a head by a rifle butt used by an ordinary human, Superman winced and covered his face after being pelted with rounds from several turrets despite surviving far worse, etc. Since you've seen fit to highlight Thanos' low showings, let's highlight his high ones too:

Overpowered Thor and sent him flying several metres with a casual kick.

Utterly destroyed the Hulk with a few hits while toying around with him.

Effortlessly ripping apart Iron Man's armour with his bare hands.

Effortlessly overpowered Spider-Man, Iron Man, Mantis, Starlord, Draxx and Nebula.

Forced his way through Scarlet Witch's most powerful TK blasts.

Shrugged off Groot's best attempts to restrain him.

Ripped the mind stone from Vision along with a chunk of his head.

That's not even going into his durability, where he's no-selled Thor's lightning, Thor and Hulk's punches, strikes from Cap's vibranium shields, massive explosions, Stark's strikes, etc etc.

the fact that Tony can make him bleed

One drop. A. Single. Drop. It took missiles, nanotech, Strange, Nebula, Draxx, Spider-Man, Mantis and Iron Man himself to even do that, and this is after ambushing and outnumbering him with a team with great versatility.

while the combined power of Diana, Arthur and Cyborg can't even move Superman an inch is enough evidence to say that Superman >>> Thanos in power.

How? They didn't once try to strike him with the trident or Diana's sword, whereas Thanos was effortlessly ragdolling everyone on Titan.

You have no evidence to say the Thor in TDW was weak.

Comparing his feats in TDW to those in Thor 1 and Avengers? Yeah, I think I do.

No dark magic this time. This is the same Thor and he got his ass handed to him by Kurse.

Oh, you mean like how Supes was struggling with normal Kryptonians who had very little experience with their powers whereas he had an entire lifetime to get used to his? If you're going to bring up a pre-prime Thor to try and big up Superman, then you'd better expect the same treatment.

Superman would whoop his ass.

As would Ragnarok Thor, and that's not to mention what Infinity War Thor would do to him.

Kurse is only Nam-Ek tier

So you say.

and Nam-Ek can't even scratch Superman.

No, but he could stagger him, send him flying into buildings and even incapacitate him. But sure, please continue.

Loading Video...

Hela didn't just use blades against Thor, she legit overpowered him with strength but her striking power is laughable compared to Superman. Do the math.

This isn't even worth the time it takes to debunk.

Regarding the World Engine, you're again making things up. Debates don't work this way.

The irony.

There's no any evidence whatsoever that the core of the World Engine is weaker.

I didn't say it was weaker. I said it was where the core of the engine was located - which is correct - and that it is easier to set off a chain reaction in an area where huge amounts of energy are colliding - which is not only correct but also a basic scientific fact.

The Engine was making the environment Kryptonian and Superman begins to lose all his strength in such a place.

So when Superman broke Zod's neck he was also weaker?

Moreover the gravity beam could flatten skyscrapers.

Cool.

Yet Superman one shotted it.

Power =/= durability.

It's multiple tiers better than anything Thor or Thanos has done.

Sokovia. Bifrost bridge explosion. Power stone charged explosion of the Asgardian ship while heavily wounded and barely able to stand. Do I really need to keep showing why that's completely wrong?

Even a falling Superman from the upper atmosphere can destroy the top of a mountain and walk away unscathed. His blunt force durability is >>>> Thor or Thanos's.

Again, Thor was right at the centre (or rather, on the top of the epicentre) of the Sokovia explosion, which was city level in scale. After it exploded and he fell hundreds of feet to the ocean below (fun fact; at that height he might as well have been hitting solid ground), the worst that happened was Thor was knocked unconscious for a few seconds.

So to recap:

Thor was caught in a far larger explosion.

Thor not only was caught in this explosion, but was at the centre of it.

Despite the city exploding and Thor falling hundreds of feet to the ocean below, Thor was only knocked out.

Despite this, falling from a greater height and walking it off is greater than the above.

Doomsday is multiple tiers stronger than anyone either Thor, Hulk or Thanos and yet he couldn't even scratch Superman once he healed from the nuke

Right.

and You think Thanos or Thor can scratch him.

Still looking for where I said they could scratch him. I said they could hurt him or pummel him, not scratch him.

Okay. In that case I'll let you believe what you wanna believe. I don't get paid to convince anyone.

You can believe whatever you want. I've wasted enough time on this pointless debate.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surprised this isn't locked considering you had to make too many alterations to make it fair, but ended up making it one sided.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c607e387a408
deactivated-5c607e387a408

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This topic has bred a conflict that has so much hatred and rage imbued in it. I think we have too many of these threads...

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Screw Attack Superman solos the DCEU and MCUverse with ease.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6b913edbeeb
deactivated-5d6b913edbeeb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor solos , but tbh this threads are just a joke.

Crunch5481

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@breakofdawn: Lol you cant use Superman being stabbed by Doomsday when he was weakened by kryptonite to assess his durability or counter his point that Doomsday couldn't scratch him.